pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

new meme because totally not ded gam haha amirite:
twitter.com/WrelPlays/status/950048413944446976 (embed)

>edition edition
fuck
/suicide

train running anime???

running a train on anime :)
it's a bit of a stretch but bully anime not me ok?? ok

fuck i'm a brainlet

DELETE THSI

no :)

>He unironically thinks the Vanu are overpowered
>He mains TR
Why do TR people get so mad when I suggest the Banshee is bullshit and needs a nerf? Why do they ignore the fact that the TR are the only people in the game with decent Air to Ground as the other two factions had their A2G weapons nerfed? Are they all fucking retarded?

Vanu are OP because nobody likes fighting against them. They are just a bunch of bullshit annoying sounds and annoying visuals. TR and NC will always prefer fighting each other than VS and so VS gets to go around ninja capping easier.

Is there even a single reason as to why not just pick TR? TR has pretty much the best everything and they keep begging for buffs as well.

>TR and NC will always prefer fighting each other than VS

I prefer fighting VS, but i usually end up fighting TR because of how much i hate them.

Anime will get carapace edition?

ha ha
no

never! :)

angry blonde anime jeepeegee

Phoenix OP, Nerf pls
Lancer UP, Buff pls
ignore the 800m/s muzzle velocity, that isn't useful at all

s-soon... maybe?... ;_;

>in planetside universe the speed of light is only twice as fast as a typical tank shell
>most vehicles are able to travel at significant fractions of the speed of light
>even someone jogging is traveling at a significant fraction of lightspeed

Someone's gotta upgrade the tick rate of the planetside universe

Get prepared to have your mind blown:

Railjack : 850m/s muzzle velocity

According to it's description it's a "particle accelerator" not a laser. Vanu guns in general are not lasers but plasma-space magic hybrid guns.

Where do you memers currently play? There an outfit anywhere?

>play

que?

no fren, we donut hav an outfit, we only hav social anxiety

nobody even plays anymore lel

i do, but i'm terribly ill right now :(

Are there any /ps2g/ outfits? I wanna play with you idiots

not anymore. You can try [N] on Emerald, lots of girls from here play there.

lol

>one decent player that hasn't done anything but cheese for a few years (probably only person here that pulls more fanmail than me)
>a dozen turboshitters
eww

do not bully!

girls?

(((girls))))

>when a shitter zerg attacks your favorite Tower

[N] on Emerald TR is the /ps2g/ outfit

girls why so ded?

>Emerald TR
arent they as bad as connery nc?

>basic training objectives
>the old esf kills objective was able to be completed in vr
>the new gunner seat kills objective is not
this is not an improvement

Dude runs past me holding an EM1
>Silencer
>Laser sight

I'm like nigga, what

Connery might as well not exist anymore for anyone with round eyes

operator af you just dont GET IT MAN YOU WERENT THERE *flashbacks*

connery is a good server because its population never falls as low as emerald off hours due to asia. I really dont see why people wouldn't all come play it. they should just merge the servers though.

lol

>I really dont see why people wouldn't all come play it.
Because I don't like having a 180 ping, dumbass.

Do not laugh, this is my decision making process. Conner population never falls below ~200 or so through out the entire day, emerald tanks to totally ded in the middle of the night because all the fucking normies who play this game. I hate normies.

What does anime play? Maybe ill just play what anime plays ;-;

>Maybe ill just play what anime plays ;-;

The "no carapace" game? ;)

STOP BULLYING PEOPLE!

I want to roll a new character and get carapace before anime does.

okay guiz, go to your profile, look at your deaths and find most shameful death count to singular low kdr shitter
>7 deaths to 0.96 shiter

wow the Veeky Forums get sure sucked

>public ban
Nah it was great

TR are being absolute cunts on cobalt right now, ridiculous numbers of HE prowlers and MAXes just keeping the NC warpgated while the VS are shitposting loudly in /y about how the NC suck

5 deaths to a 0.97 kdr boltshitter camping the teleport in Allatum

you let him get you FIVE TIMES?

*hugs* hold tight my fellow burger!

the get itself sure sucked, the follow-up was funny though

yeah cause the farm was absolutely insane. I was pulling like 4KPM.
After he got me for the fifth time i got upset, switched to bolt, and killed him like 10 times.

you're just mad because you don't have tactical superiority

dying to anyone more than once is unacceptable

I'm just messing with you sweetie, don't be mad

dying to a tryhard more than once, sure. I wouldn't let him kill me again, but this was just some random shitter.

reminder that if you are not suicidaly rushing the point to preserve your kdr you are letting your team down

>Spawn at some random outpost
>Spend a moment in the map thinking where I want to drive a sundy
>Get killed by some assfuck medic trying to solo cap
>Respawn, go to take the point back, kill him, he had a medic friend with him kill me and revive him
>Theres no doubt in skill they are above me but I keep trying
>A couple people spawn in to defend, 3v2 now
>They all get wiped too because no coordination
>I finally get fed up and wait around the corner for one of the other braindead retards to rush in and get killed
>He manages to kill one guy and get taken out by friend as usual
>Seize the opportunity to rush in and shotgun the medic buddy
>Success, finally got them the fuck out
>Allies pack up and leave, open up the map
>Die again immediately
>They had a sunderer over the hill the whole time and never used it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good night girls!

this is true enough, anyone can get good score per hour and kdr if you just farm low br near spawn points, the people who cant fight back to begin with, leaving important places completely open for an attack. and if you are playing with armor, you cant expect to have high score stats at all times.

seriously, killing low brs in masses doesnt really feel like anything, now kill 2-3 hihg plyers in a row, now thats something!

territory is temporary, stats are forever. keep going to the point, i'll be off to the side shooting you and the other lemmings

>spawn at some random hossin base
>a spaniard squad trying to cap
>im alone
>whatever
>no airniggers around, put on my MLG Carapace/Nanoweave/Combat surgeon dueling build
>murder their whole squad alone
>receive google translate tells in broken english about how much of a hacker pirate i am for 30 min

:)

being alive is temporary, so is your stats too, only darkness is forever, now remember all the bad memories in your life

t. shitter

wow mad

t. shitter

post stats

get help srs, nobody cares about you irl

lol

Girls don't bully each other pls

it's one person

>hacker pirate
Arrr where did ye download yer skill, captain aimbot?

No hacks, is all skill))

Hover Stability or Dogfighting?

dogfighting

Yearly reminder that the Gauss Saw with compensator+foregrip is actually more accurate at range than the godsaw is.

Yearly reminder that despite Wrel's platitudes about fixing simple issues like this, he's ignored it for over a year.

>NC
lol

>what is weapon balancing
the godsaw has the faster reload/smaller mag and takes the hit in accuracy by having foreskin instead of advanced foreskin, fuck off retard

what faction?

never mind
>putting a compensator on anything
jesus fucking christ do we play the same game

Why is this the comfiest general on the fucking board? I love you girls. Say more cute things!

>Lex posts in /ps2g/

It's not like you're going to hipfire it anyway.

miss me with that ‘accuracy’ shit. im shooting everything. im laying down cover fire. im shooting the walls. im shooting my teammates. im shooting myself. my accuracy is 100% yall just dont know what im aiming at

t. buttmad wrel

wrel confirmed for girl lover

he's a faggot and a shitter

ok

This but unironically

I don't know how many bullets i've wasted just firing down a hallway to scare VS

That is not why the godsaw has a faster reload. Higby traded off ammo in the magazine for a faster reload, full stop.

Now you're doing this crazy historical revisionism to also attach the lower accuracy to the reload speed.

In reality it has lower accuracy than the gauss saw because of a bug in the way horizontal recoil and tolerance work that even higby didn't know about. Wrel fixed this in a bunch of guns (like the orion - the betelgeuse used to be more accurate despite what you'd think from the stats) over a year ago.

lol

I prefire doorways all the time

What's amazing is how many "good" players peek a corner I'm already shooting at.

There are so many shitters in this game that it's rare to meet an actual good player, when you do chances are you are going to have a brain fart.

>MUH SUPPRESSION

FYI turning off the recursion overlay can net you a few FPS (maybe 10, depends on how much you're using)