PoSW pumping in the past few min

PoSW pumping in the past few min.
Wonder if this thing is actually a real rocket.
Still doubtful.

only way to be sure is to wait until it hits 1dollar, then buy

it's worrying how people here still think this might be a good investment. who are you people. what have you done with the biz i used to know

Worst advice

Are you retarded.

What more than 1? You're being unreasonable if you're still not convinced by the time it goes to $1

Buy low, sell high senpai.

Buying at a dollar is losing out on potential gains.

Yeah wait till it hits like 0.20$ then it suddenly falls and your stop limit can't save you because you put the value above it.

I'm hopeful because they have a decent plan, they seem genuine so far, haven't detected many pajeets shilling it, and it has potiental tech wise.
I'm not hopeful because the ETH rocket left long ago, and most alt are shit pump dumps

>Buy low, sell high senpai.
now that's bad advice. how are you supposed to make any money doing that

You're essentially forgetting that ETH was a pump and dump coin with an obscure promise behind it at the very beginning and vitalik was ridiculed hard
Every great project that disrupts markets in a unique way will be laughed at, until nobody laughs anymore
Literally happens every fucking time

Trust me, I have a decent amount in it so I would like to see it go as high as it can. I'm just skeptical.

Kek wat

WAVES is the place to be. Decentralized exchange. Decentralized staking.

Fuck yeah boys,
Breakout action
We have a new floor and I'm back in

Still going up. I have a general rule to wait a bit before making a decision. BTC/ETH wasn't built in a day and you can usually see the patterns.

Pajeets buying back their PosW

I have a feeling this is the start of the big whale pump we've been waiting on

yall niggas got your spacesuits ready? its time to moon

I'm buckled up, captain.

>tfw if it moons hard enough you'll make good money for nothing

kek wills it, brother

t. autists

Tell me how this cannot fail given the current tie constraints on POSW connections? You're all getting shilled mad POSW KIKE COIn

Wtf are you on about

reminder to vote for milocoin
(69% annual PoS)

Just look at that road map user.

ok it says store came out in april?

>inb4 muh african children is the almighty proof for scam

They're behind on that feature, but I asked one of the devs and he said that they're close to implementing it.

They're starting with those hardware wallets they're currently selling

I'm fairly certain the Greek pajeets running the PR and marketing made the roadmap, based on what the devs told them the plan was.

So I'm not surprised it's semi-retarded