From EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/

Other urls found in this thread:

a.safe.moe/ArV5Y.MP4
youtube.com/watch?v=GBbUO7QxFfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait this isn't Armored Warfare general

So anyone know what the Polish tier10 will be?

PL-01

Stolen maus

Is7 with reverse turret

What am I in for?
The tier 5 was meh.

Looks like HEAT is back on the menu boys!

>light tank parks on your side and farms you while you feel like a turtle TD being shot in the ass

Well that's the whole line from tier 6 onwards.
a.safe.moe/ArV5Y.MP4

*bounces*

T-55AM for mediums, C.C.P for heavies

Sometimes i got hit despite the cannon being like a feet from the tallest part of my turret, and i mean non HE hit.
Also
>e25 rams you for half your health and farm the rest from any location
If you go for the high DPM guns in the tier 6's yea.

>e25 rams you for half your health
>japanese super heavies
Uhh.

how is the new t28 model and t95 these days?
do they still bounce shots as well as in the past, or are they walking exp pinatas now?

both are pretty bouncy

Bogshell me

>1 million more gold till my 1st t9.
>It'll take ages.
>Even more till my 1st t10 despite having the Christmas bonus.
Sunday nights are full of bots auto-aiming at ammo storage that's awful.

>Can't use voice or talk about my husbando because my clan has boat tourists.

Absolutely het-cisery at work.

Maybe I'll just play the phone WoT game.

>sunday nights are full of bots auto-aiming at ammo storage that's awful.
In EU? In the US is all day all week.

why do you retarded redditors praise the T-34/100 but claim the T-43 is bad?

because T-34-85M exists

>In EU? In the US is all day all week.
Yes, EU. By boat tourists I didn't mean Cubans.

>all day all week
It's OK, on the EU servers till the dead hours like past midnight till noon or Sunday nights. Basically, if you wait more than 5 seconds it's already a dead hour.

I'm pretty sure most MEXICANS AND BRAZILIANS players on the US run banned mods of some kind. The amount of reload counting, 7th sense angle checking, snipe u thru 5 billion bushes kekeke, etc, I've seen from absolute shitters that have no business being that ""good"" is actually ridiculous.

And then people have the audacity to bitch and moan about top clan players ""HACKING"".

>being this fucking bad

What's the verdict on the french heavy mini-line for the AMX M4 series?
How does it compare to britbongs HTs?

> phone wot
> being a degenerate

51 is broken
sconq > 54 by a mile

alpha maybe duh?

woah man you did almost 3k dmg in a t7 tank once, absolute proof it has to be a good tank

I forgot the Duck was so slow for a light. Definitely swapping for the ELC bis.

>tier 10 battles

Why did you guys abandon the last thread early?

>ELC
>in 2018
user.

best choice I made since 2012

I just know it as the tank what goes fast. Is it shit? If it is lemme know and I can just drop the duck now.

They always were XP pinatas unless you're in a corridor. The arty nerf just means you spend half the game stunned now instead of getting killed in two shots.

>I just know it as the tank what goes fast.

You poor soul.

It was nerfed into the ground with the introduction of tier 10 lights and the whole lights rebalance shamalamadingdong. The ELC dream is dead.

Alright, I get the point. Duck is now sold, I'm glad as getting anything done with it was a chore.

The tier IX and X french lights are some of the best lights in the game but they somehow made the AMX 12t even worse and the tier 8 is a turd. Good luck with that line, it used to be fun throughout.

ugh

Hence I gave up on it. The ELC bis was really the only tank on the line I was interested in, so I'd rather not do any more of it. I already have too many tanks to be working on right now.

Which Nation did you pick for Tank Bowl?

I'm picking USSR. It'll be the perfect time to finish grinding to the IS-7.

God, this stock Tiger grind is fucking fucked.

>probably getting between 300 and 500 xp a round

The turret makes it even more humiliating and it's also obvious to enemies you're stock.

Fucking houses. How do they work.

Literally all I want is the proper turret, I couldn't give a shit about the rest. But because reasons the console version doesn't let you upgrade specific components, upgrades come in "packages". The actual turret is the last package in the line, and needs 28k + 56k XP to reach and unlock.

>322 XP in last match
>not enough credits for any equipment to make things slightly easier

most lights aren't dumb enough to go brawl in close quarters, so if you go there, you should be alright as long as your flank doesn't fall apart before you die. on maps like Prok you're fucked lol, just give up

Pz 38 nA always come brawling. No idea why. Seems to be one of the worst light tanks out there.

I give up on the Löwe. I feel like I understand it and its strengths, but this is just a cursed fucking machine.
First of all, 95% of all games are tier 10. Okay, pen is great so whatever, but then I just get the most lopsided games possible, always, I cannot escape.

Fucking hate this thing. Hilarious how the IS-6 is so shit but at least in that I get normal games and teams where 10 people don't explode in 90 seconds, so I can actually do something.

How did you end up buying the Löwe, then? I don't think it has been anyone's top choice in a long time.

I've had it for ages

i must prepare my body for french tanker qts

what's the good keeper french tanks

The new T9 heavy and the batchat.

That flab makes my dick diamonds. Also the 13 105 is great fuck the haters desu

i miss africa
i miss THIRD
i miss having three tech trees and no powercreep

>play E3
>lakeville
>3 arty
>357 MM
>mfw perma stun and crew deaths

>play VK 100 P
>erlenberg assault on defence
>Top dawg in battle
>Park on hill with rock covering weak lower plate
>They wont stop shooting me
>Ding 11,700 damage 45 dings in a row
>Arty deals 27 damage to me
>Shitty tier 7s try to flank but my ass is just as thicc as the front

This boy is THICC

Blitz is playable on desktop. 7v7 no arty, smaller maps. A lot less static than classic WoT.

Crew mechanics and skills are better because you don't have sixth sense locked until you 100% crew.

A lot of the players in that tank I've seen have been quite good. One guy willingly allowed me to basically use him as a mobile riot shield.

Hint: Play a tank you are skilled at for free xp and silver

Lowe is pretty average for its tier. Frontal turret armor is good and your gun is a plinker. But your tank is only just okay.

Thats how to play it
meat shield and cover the lower plate
In t8 or even t9 its very though to pen it

hulldown in burger mediums is comfy.

>I just know it as the tank what goes fast. Is it shit? If it is lemme know and I can just drop the duck now.
I am so sorry user.

The only reason to ELC now is if you don't want to free xp it. It is no longer the sports car it was.

Is the Cromwell the worst tank in the game?
I dont own any british shit besides the AT line but I feel bad everytime I shoot at a cromwell. In the 4 years of plaything this game I have never dinged off a cromwell.
My lil Churchill III beats the fuck out of them all the time and its a tier lower.

Armor isn't the point of a cromwell.

It is being an annoying little fuck of a DPM machine.

@202206103
This is bait. Do not give this man a (You) for such an effortless attempt.

Every cromwell player plays it like a hulldown medium
I assume the gun is ok on damage but has shit aim down or something because they are always sitting still for like 10 seconds before shooting.

The Skoda T25, VK 30.01P and the T-34 85 are all better tier 6 mediums

Mobility in WOT is worth shit these days there is no point to scouting since the scouts were basically removed

>Mobility in WOT is worth shit these days there is no point to scouting since the scouts were basically removed
(You)

>no point to scouting since the scouts were basically removed
t. perma red

Reverse
Ram
Repeat

>but then I just get the most lopsided games possible, always, I cannot escape.
doubt.jpg

sometimes teams reach critical mass of shit and there's nothing you can do other than to sit back and farm damage

>10man tier X SH

Pretty tonk

>>>/wowsg/

stop camping
If WoT didn't finally piss me off for good I'd try to go for it to see if it's better than KV-4, mostly because I'm still sour I went for it instead of something better.

????

botes not welcome here
don't make me call the police

>you don't have sixth sense locked until you 100% crew.
This is PC only. Console let's you use sixth sense right away as well.

Why are there so many fucking Spanish and Portuguese shitters? Fucking release a latin server already for these monkies

You mean on console?
PC has that brazil test server, and guess what, its a sealclub fest
>yfw you see a NOPAN in there

On PC. Can console peasants just make their own general already? Its not a bad game, but its not WoT

>World of Tanks Console is not World of Tanks
What did he mean by this?

I should look for a PC mod that lets me use the console first person camera like this.

It might require too much work for a simple mod.

I dont think you realize how autistic some modders are

But console players say so in the first place, like that retard arguing that WoT is "fair" for a f2p game because console version is better

That's pretty cool but it's still only one vehicle. There are hundreds of tanks in the game so adding that view for everything just doesn't reasonable for a solo guy or small team. But I also know nothing about programming so idk.

ACTHUALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=GBbUO7QxFfA

That was me faggot. What are you gonna do, kick us out? And my point still stands that a new player should play the new and improved version of the game because it's much fairer on free players. Go back to /r/PCmasterrace if you hate consoles so much.

That looks really good, damn. Almost nutted at the Lee.

>Modders are more competent than Paradox
>Modders are more competent than Wargaming
why do I play games made by such retards

cause unlike other major devs they at least accept that autists will outdo them and make modding easy