/ink/ - Splatoon General

Dynadong Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Version 2.2.0 is available for download! Check the patch notes below for details.
Team Comedy won the latest Splatfest 2 - 1!
Dapple Dualies Nouveau are available! Sub: toxic mist; Special: ink storm
Shellendorf Institute is now a playable map!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

salmon? SW-7488-6685-2294

kill all oc squids

Got you added already.

I'll join up

Nah just tell them to calm their tits with the expanded universe/shipping shit, especially when the person who said they were going to elaborate on all this shit for them with VNs and what not is literally cucking them and is going to end up doing fuck all for them.

Cute

give me a few minutes

On the Smokeyard hightide does it make any sense to go to the other island?
Also are you making the room?

eat pant

Only when bosses start to show up.

it's up just waiting for 2 more

>dynamo
fuck off dot

Gusher/Goldie waves are best left to one person on the other side if it doesn't spawn on the side with the egg basket. The Goldie will always make it's way to the other side of whichever side it spawned on, so if it spawned over the other side then sit and wait near the egg basket for it to stroll on by for easy eggs instead of trying to carry them backwards and forwards across the platforms

dynamo got some decent buffs though i'm probably going to try it out a little later, people who play with flingza say it feels a lot better so maybe dynamo is the same

Those are not really useful buffs.

Gotta love lag-armor

did i break something or is the [Top] button gone for everyone else too?

You broke it squigga

psh nothin personnel kid

>stick

I tend to stay on the spawning side to lure bossesto the basket, but I've been seeing people rush to the other side at the start.

room is back up

fugg :-DDD

This salmon run weapon set is amazing.

Anyone wanna play SR?

ok that was a good round

SR team, got three spots open, send me a fr

R team I think I have 3 more runs in me

Last one for me.

Thanks for the games Rai, Ayo and Ram. I've got to go eat, I'll be back in a little while though if any of you are still playing. This weapon set feel unbeatable.

>kill boss
>me and teammate returning eggs
>overtake him with superior reflexes and optimal swimming lines and put egg in the basket first and go out to get the third egg
>teammate thinks he can beat me to the third egg despite that I already demonstrated that I'm able to get from point A to point B much faster than he can and also had a head start in addition
>follows me all the way to the egg and doesnt give up to do something else until after I pick it up
???

nice aim, stickpleb

>have to go to RL Work

Golden Egg envy. Honestly when it's clear I have people who are that set on padding their Golden Egg count I for the most part ignore eggs and focus on killing bosses.

friendly competition like that is nice. It means you two work good together

GGs you three.

well ggs zero,ayomi and ramirez

stick players will defend this

got a spot open?

Great rounds R, R, Z !!! That's been some of the smoothest games I've ever had.

Reminds me of my Splat1 days before I finally learned motion controls. Sure I got to S on stick, but I was severely gimping myself the whole way and kinda got lucky. Sure I was able to kill people, but after switching to gyro it suddenly became a lot easier to adjust my aim.

>3 high tides in a row on worst high tide map
wow fuck off game

>worst high tide map

Maybe if you are a shitter

Anyone want to play salmon run with me?

I didn't say "bad", I said "worst". That implies that it is worse than other three, which is true.

Spawning Grounds and Lost Outpost are easily worse

Sure I'm good until I hit both super bonuses. Just give me a few minutes to get to my Switch. FC?

I liked your webm stick-user.

But which one first if you're so inclined?

SW-4501-1950-9237

>easiest SR map overall and easiest high tide map are worse than lmao it's high tide enjoy no space at all: the map

Is this FC right? I keep getting "Unable to find friend"

You must not be that great at Salmon Run

I actually managed to get to S+0 on splat zones with just sticks. Clam blitz might be a bit tougher since moving the stick and pressing A at the same time to throw a clam.

Also fuck Rainmaker

nice strawman kiddo

>house of death
>easiest high tide

Bruh

it must be embarrassing using words you don't understand

Ahh sorry, the last four digits are 9327

I stopped replying to him once I realized it was going to go that route and the back and forth would have been a waste of time. Just let him have the win

Ok. Just sent you a Friend Request

i literally can't play this game right now holy fuck
between the ridiculous lag and the unnecessary buffs to everything annoying in the game this shit is literally unplayable
fuck patch 2.2.0 it can go suck a big donkey dick

okay, i know weapons play a large role but sometimes there's just something about salmon run maps that you either hate or love depending on the tide so let me see them map loves and hates

>most favorite high tide
>least favorite high tide

>most favorite mid tide
>least favorite mid tide

>most favorite low tide
>least favorite low tide

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

You stopped replying once you realized you had no point. Hard to carry on an argument under those conditions.

>between the ridiculous lag and the unnecessary buffs to everything annoying in the game
>unnecessary buffs to everything annoying
>is using buffed weapon

You're literally just mad because you got got. If the same shit happened the other way around (and it does happen all the fucking time) you'd be posting about how great you are at this game. Fuck off.

lag harder!

I can confirm, lost oupost on hightide is worst than what i got on salmonid smokeyard

>Marooners
>Spawning

>Smokeyard
>Marooners

>Outpost
>Tied between Spawning and Marooners

acquire better internet

I'm a pathetic salmon run addict and I like all maps at all tides so I don't have any least favourites.

>fav high
Marooner's Bay, especially if it's wave three and I have the sting ray or bomb rush. Lost Outpost is a close second.

>fav mid
Spawning Grounds, there's so many advantages to take with each and every weapon type on this map at this level of tide.

>fav low
Lost Outpost, it's not as wide as the others making egg collecting faster and as long as you're smart enough to not try and swim across the grates then this can be one of the best low tide maps.

You saw the Sploosh up there. You still went up there and overextended. You didn't even attempt to roll outta there, or juke the sploosh. If anything, Sploosh boy should be complaining, you were dead by 8th second.

Ready to go when you are M

There are many reasons Spawning Grounds High Tide is worse than Salmonid Smokeyard. One of the main issues is the large amount of spawn points across the map. It has 6 or 7 points of spawn for mobs and bosses to funnel from easily getting more crowded than Salmonid Smokeyard. Let's not forget the grated platforms which are already a minus for that map.

Compare that to Salmonid Smokeyard's 3 Spawn locations on the first platform. Bosses and mobs can easily be managed. They literally get stuck on each other at times. The worst possible thing are Steeleels and you'd need multiple like 3 to really pose a threat. The second platform can usually be ignored and only traveled to if Flyfish and Stingers spawn. Frankly only one person needs to go over there to deal with it especially Stingers. And if it really gets bad you can travel across the platforms via squid jump and get to the fan platform to escape to the second platform.

Drizzlers on the second platform can be ignored. The rain distance isn't far enough for it to pose a problem and after two shots they will fly over to the first platform for an easy 3 eggs. Or just shoot the rocket back at them. Going to get the eggs isn't usually necessary.

I can go into reasons Lost Outpost is horrible but I'll just say line of sight is the biggest problem.

>The worst possible thing are Steeleels and you'd need multiple like 3 to really pose a threat
Damn straight.

Does anybody have the Special Charge Up Berry Ski Jacket? Tanks and you!

Sure

they are immortal this is a fight youve come to lose user

what the actual fuck?

no
i will win

autism

fighting fire with fire user, if autism is what it takes then i'll harness all the austim i can to fight this oc scourge on our threads

>laughing squid emoji
Is nice, just need the tears

You're literally ever going to stop it. Theres like three dozen OC squids, and everyone likes having their squid drawn. Creating a squid is a core part of the game.

Keep crying.

>keep crying
with laughter, these edits are funny to me and it's nice to see how insanely crazy people get trying to defend their oc's

He's actually winning, most of the OC squids are gone and only a handful of not that popular ones are left. Even ones like slut woomy who the owner doesn't even post about any more is being carried by other people because he doesn't care. All OC's will die off and this user will still be here making edits of any OC that tries to creep back in

>he actually thinks this

>implying I don't care
kek

What ever happened to "im doing this for fun and am not trying to upset people or get rid of OC's" huh.

I mean we knew it was bullshit, but why drop the charade now?

Anyone got a link to the new direct? The stream still isn't up on ninty's youtube channel

slut and green zip are only ones posted, do you have brain problems user do you only check these threads once a week? all older players when game first came out are not playing much any more so have no need to come here to post. those people created the oc's and will die along with them, why does this make you so upset that i edit inkling oc's?

>shit is going great in SR Freelance
>having a wonderful time
>"have some squid partiers lol"
>wave 3 loss

T-thanks matchmaking I was having too much fun anyways

>All OC's will die off and this user will still be here making edits of any OC that tries to creep back in
Except last time he spent two hours making edits of """"""OC woomies"""""" - except almost none of them were actual OC woomies, he was just taking squids that were being posted in the thread to show off gear, or responding to that drawfag.

So what I am getting is that even posting a picture of your customized squid in this squid game is going to result in that sperg making shitposts to derail the thread.

is this the state of oc creators? can't even read now? i edit because it is fun and other people like them too, defeating oc posters is just a bonus because they get so angry for unknown reasons. why does it upset someone so much just because i make an edit? is that not true autism?

i'm just fun posting, then other people get mad at me. is that not what oc posters do? make fun posts of their oc's and other people get mad at them for it? i'm not one of them, i am not mad, without oc's i would not be able to make edit so as much as i want them gone i also want them to stay so i can make myself laugh more with how silly they look

AND
IGNORE
SHITPOSTERS
holy fuck

I like your edits user, they make me chuckle by how weird and warped they look. The problem is that OC posting is a serious matter by the people that post them, so to them you're making fun of their OC's and you're not allowed to do that for whatever reason. So they're never going to accept you, just know there are some of us here who appreciate what you do

This