Previous:

Kiria banner when

What are you doing while you auto tt?

reminder that the switch announcement is in one hour

Never hopefully

I want to __be Say'ri!

I would genuinely rather have the #FE OC than the mustard duo

no thanks.

What are we calling this Hector? Omni-breaker? Infinity Breaker? Ultimate Breaker? Giga Drill Breaker?

your fortune today is: in precisely 10 hours, you will get a 3 star jagen on your free summon on the heroes with firesweep weapons banner tonight

I have a baller +Atk/-Res Hector. I could give him the Wary Fighter meme build, but I'd have to kill my only four-star Effie. Should I do it? I'm a little worried it'll make my monthly armor quests a little harder without a blue

what animation settings do you all use

How does this happen? I got the felicia with an actual team, but immediately afterwards I threw, solo beruka to collect (you)'s and now I'm still getting these non-150 wins. What happened?

Windsweep bait

No animations at all

Off when I'm auto battling/grinding. On while I'm doing new story maps/paralogues or when I'm training up new units

>Calvary

Ah, you're one of those brainlets I see.

Make sure to take care of your wall!!!!

Can I fuck you if your wish does come true?

enough to get into T20 I suppose

Thank you mommy.

valentia should have perished alongside the age of the gods

I summoner supported Camilla because if the 40% bonus, but it seems like I'm baiting with Ryoma more because of the 1-2 range. Should I transfer my summoner support to him?

>Say’ri might be Kamui’s descendant
Neat

What skills should I give to this loli with Broken Legs. I can try Fury + Vantage but my Nowi already rocks that. I have a leftover DD3 fodder, but I kinda feel Fa fills the res tank niche. Any ideas?

i prefer women with short hair, but I absolutly detest this hairstyle on females.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

>So you call it a "Celebration of the franchisce to all FE fans" despite the fact that more than a half of the roster is just fates/awakening characters

The answer should be obvious, user.
Yes

Look at the file name sweetie

>auto
>with two fliers on my team
Yeah, no, the AI can't be trusted with that. Or the archer.

does Tales of gacha have the same problem with character exposure?

Do you really switch summoner support on a whim? It should go to a unit that you use in all content due to how good they are, often being the best unit you have. Or Waifu I guess. But in the case of the former, the support should be on whoever you’ll use more outside of this TT

I read that, but there are girls that wear this hairstyle and in this picture lukas looks like a girl

>I'm a little worried it'll make my monthly armor quests a little harder without a blue

not at all with tower refreshing, you can pick mono color teams and let your Hector or BK do all the work

if effie's got a good IV or you like using her I'd hold on to her for now though

I feel like it balances out, since the majority of really strong characters in FEH are from older games in the series

Which?
Can also do any other refinements.

She also has Silver Sword and Wo Dao, if either of those happen to be better.

the whore of daein is looking good

not saying he isn't, I just meant that he posts here, I guess I typed that out wrong
it's not, but it's a different experience when you're beating a cancerous tripfag's team with an askrian benchboy lead, awakening selfinsert and 2 tittymonster "wives"

>thought this was talking about Heroes
>enlarged the image
Man, IS really needs to do more with the old games.

When is the next feh channel

She's not a whore she's my wife.

I change it every TT. TT is the most I'm ever using a single unit in a burst, and it's boring/frustrating no matter what boosts I stack, Summoner Support just makes it a little more tolerable.

Happy late New Year /feg/!!!

>Keep rolling for Micaiah after getting WALLED
>do a roll with 5 orbs, 2 blues pop up in bottom right and right
>pick bottom right
>get FUCKING CLAIR'D
>pay £2 to roll the other one just to salvage the pity rate and see what I get
>actually get Micaiah
Crisis averted lads, even if she is +Def -HP and I did end up falling for Anna's jewish tricks. That being said, what the fuck do I do with a +Spd -Res Clair? Do I just fodder her for hit and run for Minerva after levelling her for the entry in the unit pokedex or do I try building her/keep her in case she is a bonus for anything in the future?

>tfw one refining stone and some feathers from creating the greatest wall of all

>game lets you rename your character

heehee

Then Ryoma. He can kill at all ranges when baiting

Seems to me the armorsmasher is a can opener, and the slaying edge is a Swiss army knife.

are chalmers memes suddenly back or something? I keep seeing them everywhere

If you're doing Armorsmasher, go +Atk, even if it's only a +2 bonus the base damage scales off the effective bonus so every bit helps. Armors rarely run any buffs besides Armor March and Ward Armor, even Hector's Goad sometimes gets replaced with Ward bonuses. Not to mention the red glow actually goes with her well.

Armoursmasher if we're actually talking +10 units but I'm sure you just did that to see what her final stats would be so the Slaying build.

I did it anyways. Can't say I regret it now, Hector is the new tempest king

I'm autoing just fine with two fliers though

+spd clair seems to be pretty good for firesweep build, even if she suffers a bit from noodle arms. I'd keep honestly

First reply decides who gets promoted!

Barry when?

cecilia

Am I the only one a bit disappointed in Micaiah?

I know the answer is no (I enjoy postbaiting) but man is she underwhelming. I just got a +RES/-DEF one, happily leveled her up and figured I could just throw her at armors and thanibomb them to oblivion. But she can't! I send her against Effie, she's dented, yes, but not she's not destroyed. I send her against Hector, she dies! She can bait Rein, yes, but she's limping back to home base after killing him. And she'll get demolished by any Brave Bow Lyn. Like, what am I paying this bitch for if she's not raking in the kills? Hector's daughter is way better than her. At least when I send her out and tell her to nuke, she nukes, no questions asked. Same can't be said for Micaiah.

She's actually +10

Oliver.

Are we talking about the same unit? That neck ain't Wall enough.

what type of team acts the less retarded on autobattle?

Melee and healer with unequipped atk staff

Roy's wife!

3 armors and a healer with no weapon

Brave Ike and anything with QR

>mfw i did exactly the same thing because i'm an immature little shit

Miccy never ever

2x DC infantry
one healer with no weapon
one dancer with no TA/gem weapon
keep assist skills to bare minimum, don't run two reciprocal aid in one team

It's not gay to want Shiro to tease me while we're both naked in an onsen until I start getting aroused and he takes my hand and makes me grope his huge muscles to encourage me to get big, then he bends me over a bench and starts railing me so hard I pass out, r-right?

Thank you comfy Corrin.

Armor Emblem has ruined this fucking game

>why can't this unit one hit everything in the game, even shit she has weapon disadvantage against

I'm jealous.

Jo, how does this built sound
Mixed wall, +Def/-HP nature
Berkuts Lance + res
Ignis or some other def based special
Distant Counter
Wary Fighter
res ploy
distant def seal
with 41 def and 32 res (45 when attacked) she is pretty much quite the wall. + 3 other ward armors, add another 12 to each number and she becomes unkillable

How does this sound?

>already at 40,090 points
>can get one more 705 run in once stamina refills
>after that I'd only need 14 more runs to hit 50k
Mini Tempests are so nice.

Give me one reason why not?
The heck is -atk, and I don't use armors that aren't Sheena anyways.

How broken would Myrrh be in heroes if she were a flying dragon unit? She could run the usual dragon SB+QR3+Aether set, and Iote's Shield to prevent archers' effectiveness

I love Dad

that's a cool marth, do it

>26 Res without Fury
laughable

Rolled a few blue orbs and got a Micaiah.
Is she salvageable with these IVs...
if so how do I build her?

good for mixed builds , Siegbert will have a field day

>fliers
>steady breath

>Two merged cavalry
>he must be a full cav team shitter
your insults are getting out of hand /feg/

No one cares

look at how he spelt Cavalry you moron

Healer with physic staff and Fear+ or no weapon
1 or more Ranged attackers that won't rush into a group of enemies, preferably bulky bows like NY Corrin
DC units with good mixed defenses and no TA or gem weapon since AI WILL attack nearest thing regardless of color. If you absolutely have to run something like that give them a rally skill so they'll(usually) buff a nearby ally instead of killing themselves.
Dancers should also not use a weapon for similar reasons, most tend to run some kind of TA setup themselves.
Any fliers are going to need Iote's Shield on either their A slot or a seal.

Those factors will get you the most consistent results without dying horribly until the very end of Lunatic 5 and usually beating it. Haven't tested Lunatic 7 though.

Shit, forget about it then. Guess I'll save this spare Bike for some other unit

DD3
guard/vantage
drive 2
deflect arrows 3/dd3

This is my Wendy plan right now.

+Res -Spd
Berkut's Lance+ with Res, although I can be convinced to use Def
Not sure
Glacies
Close Def or Steady Breath
Guard
Atk Ploy or Threaten Atk, haven't decided yet
Distant Defense Seal

That way not even specials from mages can pierce through.

>you could buy 12 beers in mexico for the price of 10 orbs
>tfw i must now decide whether to get drunk or try to summon new year mommy
Thanks FEH

You should run -spd instead, I also use +res but that's preference. You are also thinking of def ploy, or should be anyway.
Berkuts lance Wendy is very fun in arena, but be careful not to eat too many specials since you aren't going to be finishing anyone in one round except like some elincias

would qr seal work with summer corrin

>J-JUST BECAUSE I AM A CAV MAIN, T-THAT DOESNT MEAN IM A BRAINLET!!!

Why is Marth such an alpha male

Stop being a waifufaggot and make the right choice user.