/xgg/ - Xenogames General #89

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

prnt.sc/i1vm6w
prnt.sc/i1vmel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And we're YUUUUUUUR.

No more ending talk

THREAD CREATED TOO EARLY REEEEE XD ONLY ONE THREAD SHOULD BE MADE EVERY 10,000 YEARS

DELETE THIS

Anyone else disappointed there wasn't a Nopon Blade? I haven't bought the expansion pass, but if the new blade pack brings us a heropon, I think I'm gonna have to say goodbye to 30 more dollars.

prnt.sc/i1vm6w
prnt.sc/i1vmel

If you've got that much of an issue, just make the new one yourself.

Boreas is basically a nopon.

Put tasty sausage into cat

Boreas is Pom Pom from H*R.

I wish there was a way to get a large amounts of overdrives easier..

I want to experiment and put weird blades on people, like I'd like to do a full DPS morag with axes and spears, maybe an ether cannon build. Maybe tank Nia!

Right now I just get all ether cannons and heals on Nia, all other attack things on Zeke, Morag gets the tanks, and Rex can use anything so at least he can experiment (well except for one slot being taken up).

Filling out affinity charts of 4 star commons isn't really a fun way to get them and not really a way to get them quick enough to properly experiment IMO.

Well, maybe I'll get my cardboard Pyra now, they said it's for manchildren as well.

Do a second or third run through. It's what I did.

I got a Wild Cavalier build on Zeke right now that's pretty great.

why Mythra is attracted by Zeke?

How is babby formed?
How girl get pragnent

>if I push this meme hard enough maybe people will like me

>Luck is a placebo
>Core rarity is also a placebo
>The goyim don't know there's an easy way to get rare blades

YES GOYIM, KEEP SLAVING AWAY AND FARMING LEGENDARY CORES, IT'S THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO ACQUIRE THOSE PRECIOUS RARE BLADES

aoi yuuki does a perfect retard voice

Reminder to feed Praxis cake!

cursed image

DELETE THIS

Threesome ending is the best ending.

I've gotten more rare blades from common cores than rare and legendary combined.

Good looking boy I guess. (25 years old)

>not just using the dup glitch to get more

Cause she wanted that Addam D but he's dead so she needs a grown man to fill that hole.

But on a more serious note...where'd this zeke meme come from?

Literally one guy pushing as hard as he can.

Forced memes.

>he knows the secrets of jewish math

>get a cool blade
>it's level 3 is covered in Increases damage dealt by 100% when HP is 30% or less garbage

t.brainlet

>blessed
FTFY

saw it on YouTube, people asking the same there

Why aren't you?

is this from reddit or something?

threesome where?

These are literally screenshots from reddit.

This is from god himself.

right here

>goyim unironically think they know the true way to unlock rare blades

THEY MUST NEVER KNOW THE SECRETS OF JEWISH MATH

Mòrag Ladair is a beautiful woman and deserves to be recognized as such!

Remember during the first month when Poppi was best girl?

That's the superior foursome though.

I am highly interested, please tell me more.

If you have 3-4 of them what you can do is just overdrive as much as you want to get weird meme builds, play around, but DON'T FUCKING SAVE. REMIND YOURSELF NOT TO SAVE. Then when you're done experimenting press Home and close the software, then relaunch.

Check again you cat nigger

i hope when there's a patch for dlc they allow us to use Nia's blade outfit in driver mode

that's all I want, it makes no sense story wise for the normal outfit

Why would you deliberately mutilate perfectly good art?

She's already an autistic otaku herself so that helps for sure

To make it canon

So I wrote down my 9 favorite rare blades in the game and set out to see if that build would work. Surprisingly, it works pretty well, can do driver combos and decent element coverage. The only problem is I'd have to use an overdrive to get the final 9th to Nia. It was Newt, but Katana movesets sucks on everyone but Morag. I really like the knuckle moveset on Nia. Any help? I wish there was a dark element knuckle rare blade in the game. That would help me personally. Or if Katana movesets didn't suck so much.

>Agate VS Gorg on Rex
>Nim VS Floren on Nia

Imagine a scenario where all of your elements are perfect, but you're stuck deciding between these blades. You're merely two steps away from achieving the perfect party: Which blades would you pick and why?

anyone else feel that during the ending the exchange between rex and malos was really weak? There was so much Rex could have told Malos about blades or even just people making their own choices. I just wish Rex had told Malos to look at everyone that changed themselves around him and that Malos could too or at least for once in his life make his own decision based on what HE wants not someone else

Nim has a level 1 and 3 party heal blade combo.

Jin's buttwings are stupid.

are there any hammer blades with decent damage?

>Agate
Good taste, user.

The ending as a whole was pretty weak, especially since you just fight a mech...though I think Rex using the "power of friendship" on him would've been just as terrible.

Agate for the increased damage
Nim and Floren both work basically the same, Nim has better party heals, but Floren makes AoE heals better. If you're using Morag or Nia with Floren, choose him, otherwise choose Nim.

I'm guessing the top spots are your top 3? If so, I like the Aganine dynamic you've got going on.

>Agate VS Gorg

Agate because Gorg's requirements for bonus damage on his specials are kind of shit.

>Nim VS Floren

They're healing blades so who gives a fuck. If you need a launcher option on Nia pick Nim but if you want a(nother) break use Floren.

if you're using rex, why even bother with complete element coverage? Arts would be more important

Do blade arts have a duration? Do they remain in effect after you switch blades?

Nope. If I had to really rank them it would be 1. Pandy 2. Electra and 3. Sheba. If you want to know the rest: 4. Aegaeon 5. Newt 6. Herald 7. Adenine 8. Agate and 9 Kosmos

I'm disappointed with there being no Skell blades

But only from a distance.

They're active as long as you have that blade out. If you switch you have to wait until they do it again I think.

verus chan never

i like the proliferation of good morag artwork

fuck off and die please!

ah I love the paws dance

oh my god he is

God Jin is such an annoying piece of shit.
>Hurr durr you're a selfish brat that only cares about yourself because you didn't notice how hurt Pyra was getting while I was beating your ass at the speed of light, unlike me, the guy that want to wipe out most if not all life on the planet without even trying to make things better because my waifu died.

Come to think of it, me too
... guys..

I like her booby spikes
who else likes her booby spikes?
they move to her shoes in blade form

Her expressions are fucking amazing. I want to disassemble her model to see if her pupils actually are recessed into hollow/transparent eyes because they look like it, and it gives her this wonderful look like a fish or something
and her total deadpan in non-cutscene scenes is so dang funny and creepy

Jin's hatred for the world is more complex than just muh waifu died you know.

That's almost verbatim what he did say

I am stuck in a spider cave in ch.7. Do I really need to go back and level field masteries to proceed further (destroy spider web blocking path)?

what do you call Herald?
I mean, I call her Teni

Amalthus is even worse.

>Mommy issues
>"HURRRRRR MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS A KID SO I WANNA GENOCIDE THE HUMAN RACE"
>Goes on an unholy fucking crusade, commits war crimes and conspires against the other nations
>"DURRRRRR HUMANS NEVER CHANGE SO I HAVE TO PURGE THEM, IT'S THE ONLY WAY"
>Fucking faggot didn't realize that it was him who needed to change
>His only excuse for not doing the right thing for once in his god damn life is is "MUH ARCHITECT, I AM LE CHOSEN ONE, EVERYTHING I DO IS RIGHT XD"
>Literally acts like a gay baby crying for mommy
>Had the potential to make the world a better place if he wasn't too busy trying to become a god
>Gets nothing personell'd by Jin

Could there even be anyone more shallow? At least with Jin he realized the error of his ways near the end. Amalthus had his head up his ass the whole time. Meanwhile Malos is busy listening to Linkin Park during the end of the game.

>tfw have so many cores to roll, but scared I'll get blades on the wrong drivers

Kitty No-mates!
I remember it being easy. What does it require, like a few fire? Just equip a bunch of fire commons.

Oh fuck I am dumb thanks.

is roc the only way to get smash on rex? or will I have to use a tank/healer blade

Only blade with smash for him yeah.

So I want to go for nia as a dps

Do I keep a healer on Nia or do I go for full ether cannons to get the most ether stat possible? Right now I have Herald, Kos-Mos, and Dahlia on her (since dahlia is a pretty offensive bitball), since I feel like three cannon movesets might be not very versatile, but I'd like the bonus damage you get from being a master fighter.

>>"HURRRRRR MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS A KID SO I WANNA GENOCIDE THE HUMAN RACE"
Not quite
>Mother died by human hands
>He killed them in revenge
>He went on to be a medic, and try to do some actual good
>He felt good for helping people
>He catches one of the people he had JUST helped being a shitty person
I mean sure, you can oversimplify it if you want, but you're a moron if you do.

I see her as a Bahamut waifu.

question about heart to hearts with rare blades

do they always happen with the driver they are bonded to? Or are they just set with specific people?

Like what if I engaged someone I had bonded to Morag on Rex, who would get the the H2H then if that was the case?

I'm not sure on that one. You could save and check both ways.

pretty sure they don't start unless they are equipped with their actual driver.

Stated in the second faq. Original driver required.

Nia is awful as dps, only rex and zeke can do dps specs

nia is for healing morag is for tank, that's what they are intended for