/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>New Burning Crusade server
burning-crusade.com/relaunch

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

burning-crusade.com/relaunch
imgur.com/a/7SF32
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk
my.mixtape.moe/isaxmq.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw banklet
>tfw single flasking every week

I've got my 1-14 time down to under 4 hours now. I don't know if I can realistically push it past 3 hrs 50 minutes unless I somehow magically get a wand off a random mob, and even that'd only be a few minutes maybe.

I'm going to blow the freshcucks out of the water so fucking hard when classic comes out.

I wonder if I can manage 1-20 in 8 hours.

>implying I play warlock
>implying I play gnome
>implying I play legion

dont ever compare me to Staycuck.

I actually miraculously found a wand at level 13 on this attempt too, but didn't equip it because I didn't want to base my runs off getting a random lucky wand.

The only problem with my route is I have to go to the barrens at 14, which isn't a major problem in terms of time with the deathwarp right outside of org to the xroads, but that I can run into lower level people during the first few quests I do upon reaching xroads. I know I will skip the quillboar kill quest, but I hope the plainstrider and zebras arent spawn camped just 4 hours into the server.

>burning-crusade.com/relaunch
lmao

Lightshope staff sells gold on epicnpc. Then they ban buyers and offer them to pay 60$ for unban a bit later. You don't even have a guranteed unban as they still can scam you after payment.
imgur.com/a/7SF32
Also they dupe and sell lvl 60 characters
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk

>it's the new and improved version of Elysium
literally yes, they don't have to share money with previous owners crogge&shenna
that's the only reason why this server exists

The server is mostly advertised by shills from alliance guilds mandante of heaven(here) and progress(reddit). Despite high population, it's 60-70% chinese, so beware of playing here.

>>New Burning Crusade server
>burning-crusade.com/relaunch
Im not falling for your tricks you cripple. Stop adding that garbage to the OPs

my.mixtape.moe/isaxmq.webm

SAD

Gummy, what's the difference between hosting it at your house and in a 'safe' country on a real server inside a data center? Aren't you at more risk hosting it from your house in the United States then you would be throwing it up on OVH etc?

Would you consider doing it if it was invite only? Allow current users to have ~5 invites that they can send to friends and then see how the server/population handles it? When it was wide open you obviously drew a very large crowd but if it was kept more exclusive it would allow you to keep it at the population you envisioned.

wow gropy sucks

>someone put the url in the fucking OP

jesus christ

more like 'Regress' amiright?

hahaha ye gropy btfo exde

He's just fucking with you, friend. It's all he has left.
Tell him to fuck off and he'll bark about Wreathe being incompetent for 48 hours.

Gummy! Whats the cap going to be?

doesnt matter since it will never be reached

>trying gummy's
>it's actually fun to level

>asking about a 100 cap pve server
lmao

>200 pop server is dead
>pve servers are gay
wow guys but gummys is great lmao

>someone

y-yeah I WONDER WHO

fuck off gummy corecraft is alive and well now and open source, and contrary to concern trolls can handle at least 2k pop possibly even more but nobody has tried so nobody knows

as for your server which shit the bed at 3k and then you produced a phony C&D, we have zero fucking interest of playing there

die gummy die die die die

i wanna rape gropy so fucking bad bros

I wanna rape his gay skull with bullets since he's a literal confirmed pedophile

If you really wana know, someone asked about 300-400 and this was my response.
>Well, I was able to stream while ~120 were playing on my desktop so it wouldn't shock me if my net can cap out at around there.
It's not great but it's playable. Past a certain point it becomes more than I'm comfortable with, anyway. They're having fun, the old team is having fun, and I'm having fun.

How easy is it to level a rogue?

you
are
a
colossal
retard
and
faggot
pls
stop:
samefagging
namefagging
living
breathing
etc

>yaacrafpssnlbe
?

>Everyst shills finally shut the fuck up
>Gummyshit still here

He's actively working on things, give him time and things will develop.. just like his tits

So is there anything worth starting up on right now, or should I just wait for whatever fresh might be coming?

the difference was we were genuinely excited about everyst and it still is the perfect server if not for lack of devs and pop issues

gummy on the other hand is not organic shilling, its literally just him samefagging and then he got a namefag so he can feign innocence its pathetic

wreathe..

play on everyst, it's the only thing that can save us from kidney fresh or kronos fresh

what's the population like? implies it's low, and while I'm not going to care much for an overpopulated server, it's nice to actually see people in the world.

any anime want to levelup together? discord!

i dont give a shit about everyst until it hits at least 500 pop but i certainly dont give a single shit about gummys and now that corecraft is out i can laugh in his face

everysts peak maximum over the last week was like 300 players its a joke for now, well see what happens tho, th

Everyst is unironically dead, 50-70 peaks, even Gummys desktop server has more

lame. I'm almost tempted to try nighthaven for a while but I guess corrupt devs and p2w are a big issue now? I haven't played vanilla pservers since around this time last year so I fell out of the loop with all this shit.

>release dm
>several game breaking bugs such as arcane mob in dm w has massive help ranges
>wreathe is looking through githubs for a fix because hes too incompetent to do it himself
perfect server huh? cant wait until lights hope stops updating the github and everyst becomes a bug filled shithole.

>can't play horde
>DoA
>thorium/black lotus shit

>ontrary to concern trolls can handle at least 2k pop possibly even more
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

that's one of the main reasons corecraft never released, it couldn't handle anywhere near a sizable chunk of population

Just don't even bother with Vanilla until classic, none of these private servers are worth playing on.

huh

thorium black lotus retarded shit was 86'd by wreathe

>game breaking bug
>just have to not pull like a retard
spotted the shitter who doesnt actualy play on everyst

>159 online

jesus christ its unironically dead

lol good god gummy give it a rest my man

I like how every anti-Everyst post is Gummy, and every anti-Gummy post is Wreathe
Truth is, we all shit on both of those servers because, and bear with me now, they. are. jokes.

>everyone who calls a 159 pop server is Gummy

kek no wonder you retards can't retain any pop, you're idiots

>159

lol this is like pre nost private server population.

they are unironically the worst group of players on the scene
at least gummy has Grizzly, but it's still shit

The funniest and most curious aspect of this post is that the arcane mobs on Lightbringer have the same exact issue and its not even a big deal...

It's almost like whoever posted this doesn't play on any vanilla server...

hello gummy

i think even they know they made a mistake playing on everyst and its a meme at this point

nah famiglia everyst is fun and challenging as hell but its not for everyone

Nah, I have no idea about now since Everyst really is unironically too dead for most to consider and a lot of that is due to Wreathe's missteps.
HOWEVER, if you don't automatically assume Gumbum is behind some (if not all) of it, you weren't here for his epic meltdown. Wreathe offered to help him host Felmyst at OVH, Gummy sperged out, kicked him from discord, and then proceeded to rant about Wreathe and Everyst on here for literally 48 straight hours.

That isn't an anti gummy thing or made up, ask anyone here who saw it and they can confirm. He was samefagging up a storm and maybe took a 3 hour nap in that time period. Since then the same style of posting happens and then 10 minutes later Gummy will turn on his trip and post something, then repeat.
It's not a conspiracy theory, this one is real.

Again, that doesn't mean every anti-everyst post is Gummy as realistically there is a lot of shit you can talk about the project. But Goomy has serious serious mood swings and issues and this is exactly textbook Gummy behavior, unfortunately.

As for anti gummy posting, who knows. I doubt Wreathe gives enough of a shit and it isn't like he's the only dude that may think it's pointless to play on a 100 person server hosted on some dude's laptop.

yeah i can imagine its pretty challenging when only one guild is playing on the server due to wreathe's mismanagement of the project

None of this is news to me.
However we were shitting on Everyst pretty hard wayyyyy before Gummy decided to host on his mom's e-machine.

t. new friend

this entire board was fucking wet over everyst unfortunately we were the only people who ever caught wind of the project, if everyst had even 1k pop this board would freak out and shill it again guaranteed

Yeah, that part I agree with and that's fine. But do notice (if you give a shit, I'd suggest not giving a shit but whatever) of when Gummy posts on his trip and the associated sudden burst of Everyst shit-talking.
It's kind of an absurd amount of shit talk for a server so literally irrelevant and, at least in my opinion, a not-small chunk of it is due to Gummy's pride or feelings being hurt or whatever the fuck.
Gummy is wildly wildly autistic and impossible to interact with on a regular basis so unless someone is where he's at on the spectrum it's sort of impossible to analyze his motives.

>this entire board was fucking wet over everyst

kek we were calling you guys retards back then and you're still retards to this day for rolling on everyst

this is true, it's like clockwork

>everyst anti-shilling
>gummy hops on his namefag and turns on incognito mode and takes a screenshot to prove it "was't" him

it's hilarious he's still triggered about the whole ordeal

how is gummy threatened by a vanilla server ran by monkeys who copy paste code from a public github? why would he waste time arguing with these people?

the only thing wreathe has done wrong was

1) not get a community manager of some kind to shill the server everywhere before it launched

2) propose some retarded herb and iron exchange to help boost the economy or something

other than that i have no complaints with wreathe

No, I don't think he's "threatened" and they don't compete with each other anyhow. Gummy is still upset about Wreathe offering to help him host the server at OVH. That's literally it.
As for his issues past that, you'd have to ask him but you're going to invite 2 days of "wreathe is incompetent" posting so I would not suggest it.

oh please

wreathe is the author and host of a failed project, and i'll even be willing to admit that he's as /ourguy/ as we will ever get, but his server was never going to be a success at least not in a serious way

if everyst took itself less seriously i'd be more interested, but they still are operating like they are a serious, professional project like lights hope, when it's really just a community project at this point

>operating like they are a serious, professional project like lights hope, when it's really just a community project at this point

this, the half assed transfers of custom characters was just a joke

actually it was the best thing they've done in my opinion

everyst always should have been a 2x or 3x server like hearthglen nobody wants to play on 200 pop 1x

Why are the animes always leveling up?

Also!
Do you think Ezeke will let me mob tag him today?

He's not threatened, he doesn't give a shit about Everyst which is only a secondary target for him. He is truly shitter shattered about Wreathe and posts incessantly here about him.

how did you get that core revision message

>it couldn't handle anywhere near a sizable chunk of population
I'm pretty sure this is a meme. I think part of why they stopped was that they were doing it to learn and the more they learned the more they realized they'd have to rewrite some of their earlier code and then got caught in loop. Even my own project was in part to learn but scriptcraft gave me some experience beforehand.

Didn't someone try to help Gummy in these threads just the other day by telling him how to approach his networking code? And all Gummy did was shit on him and sperg about Wreathe

I'm just the same anime each time, waiting for someone, without any answers

Yes and yes.

That was Bad, he's supposedly lead dev on some other emulation project but he's also a massive troll so maybe Gummy just knew better

is it not supposed to be public? kek if so

it's just the .s info command?

who the fuck is bad, redpill?

never heard of him

Can someone redpill me on Gummy and is it true that he is 10/10 handsome?

he has MS and looks like skeletor fucked ozzy

>He hasn't taken the Felmyst pill
I know a lot of you are really gay about this shit, but goddamn that server is as close to perfect as I think it can get. Having the time of my life, level 25 so far.
Did you guys watch the karazhan stream?
Come join the fun!!

fag

>tfw comfy leveling with the puppers on gumgum

Shut up gummy, no matter how much dick you suck you'll never be allowed in Grizzly. Ever.

hmmmmmmmmmmm we will ever solve the mystery of the phantom samefag?

ive been playing casually but wont take it seriously unless he puts it on a real server and increases the pop. even at 1k id play the shit out of it to be honest. with 1k english speaking players you'll have at least 10+ guilds to choose from

i second this, who is bad? I've seen his name a few times now

I've just never seen it before
I didn't know about .s info thanks

Gummy can you please put the server on OVH or another provider not based in the US? We can have super secret donations to help fund it. The guy who mentioned doing an invite system using current players sounds good. It would keep the trash out and anyone who gets banned won't be able to just rush back in and make a new one if they're tied to the invitations.

I tried it but it's super dead, this is coming from someone who has played on everyst LOL

That population just isn't feasible

I guess it's fun if you're one of the 35 people gummy orbits 24/7, stalking them in gm form wherever they are.

I'm not comparing the servers in anything but populations, but right now (ignoring the fact gummy may just shut it down) it has a similar issue to Everyst. That issue is due to low pop, there is going to be very few, possibly only one, guilds to choose from.
And again due to that low pop issue, it means the few guild(s) that are raiding are going to have to raid at a time that works for NA/EU. Which will automatically disqualify a lot of players depending on the time/days.

Conversely, in a server that doesn't have a severely low pop issue, you can typically find a guild that fits your schedule. Low pop servers like gummy and everyst tend to be populated by turboneets - which isn't necessarily a bad thing - because they have all hours of the day/night and don't give a fuck what the guild schedule is.

You only need 10-25 for TBC content, unlike vanilla with a large 40 man roster which had high turnovers. Outlands is also fairly tiny, if Gummy were to hit 300-400 and it was mostly on one faction, it'd be fine.

I don't give a shit about gummy orbiting or if he's the biggest gaywad on the planet with super black aids and also he's a russian feminist jew.
I just care that the server is great and the server is really fucking good. It just needs people and the abortion that people are playing on right now is just not workable. Seems like a waste of fucking time.
You're right, the reduced raid size does cater to a lower pop. But just one faction? WTF is the fun of that? Come on. This general will stick a keyboard up their ass before they roll on a pve server, but suddenly everyone on one faction is cool?
The rest of what you said I think I agree with, or it's worth a shot at least.

How do we get rid of him? Gummy.

>WTF is the fun of that?

The server is clearly low pop, people would be rolling for the smaller, community interaction and PvE content, not the PvP. You can go play Outlands on Warmane and spam 2s versus slavs with P2W gear if you want your arenas fix.

>if you want two factions it means you should buy gear and play on warmane
alright now you're just being a ding dong.

A lobsided faction with a 300 pop server in TBC content would be more enjoyable for all versus splitting it down the middle.

they did stress tests, and the server shat itself around like 600 ish population iirc

This never happened, they never had any hardware more powerful than the 36 euro VPS, you're just regurgitating a myth said by people who have no knowledge on the subject like Dodgykebab

yes it did