instaud.io/1FbR
imgur.com/a/aDHdZ
instaud.io/1Fca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have to FUCK Zelgius

Olwen is cute. Discuss.

Who /noorbs/ here?

Kiss Nephenee

the need for blue fodder put me in desperation range, so kinda here.

What's a budget build I can do on NY!Corrin for AA
Should I just give him bowbreaker and use him as a blyn counter

Pieri > Oscar > Caeda > Est

How do you implement Nintendo Labo into Fire Emblem gameplay?

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

looking at 130 now. I pretty much skipped NY banner when I got a -atk Taco in just eight orbs

He's gonna give my snacky attack/res bond once he hits HM cap

I want to __be Gunnthra

>attach joycon to cardboard sword
>swing sword in time with the hero for bonus accuracy chance

so you want to mind link to one person and get ntr'ed pretty much all the time?

Just for (You)
instaud.io/1FbR

I would rather die than have the Labo be a major part in FE:Switch but
>swinging the joy-cardboard at the same time as your lord character boosts crit chance
>you also have the option to block by holding the joy-cardboard correctly

I'll be up to 62 once I get all the Tempest rewards

I'm usually strict about not going below 100 but I kept getting offbannered trying to get Micaiah and thinking "surely I'll get her this time"

Can she see me fucking my waifu? How do I tell her to fuck off?

>Look up what this shit is
Fucking really Nintendo?

wtf bros /ourprince/ said there’d be a direct tomorrow

No one is forcing you to buy.

Nice and thank you, can you upload the FEH ver. of the SoV final map theme too (from second TT I think). The Sonia/Celica OST would be nice too if possible.

dicke the waer

Which one is the better galeforce build for cordelia: forged slaying lance + HB seal or firesweep lance + HB A slot+ QP seal?

>Hector is still good

Finally! Now I hope I can survive this chapter without issues.

Does anyone even read these posts?
Hi?

one is literally uncounterable and the other one loses to some greens

Is this the Wary Fighter build?

What exactly is this guy's niche supposed to be? He can't kill anyone because his attack is crap and his speed isn't much better. He has decent defense but since he's a ranged unit it hardly matters except when he's trying to counter archers, except the most common archer will kill him anyway. And he's not like he's cute either so he's just a waste of space in the box.

I'm chimp gib team.

i do the firesweep one since you can keep hitting ike or hector until he dies

Hellfrog

I do, it's interesting because I never played this Kaga game and won't for probably a year or so till the translation is finished. Kaga makes interesting stuff and alot of mechanics and concepts are neat in sense that they took so long to appear in FE games, including heroes, when Kaga done them years ago in obscure games.

Death Blow Weedle

Buffing Def and Res by 8 and then adding another spur seal on top of it

Nowi is for fucking! FUCKING!

Defensive buff slut

AV Azama

specs tobin

Specs Arden

donnel donnel

Nowi is for bullying! BULLYING!

Probably, no vantage

Thanks, how do I play .ogg though? Do I gotta find a converter to mp3?

Don't overindulge your Sakunyan's lust for cocks!

Heavy Blade Wrys

>nintendo cardboard releases on lucinas birthday
What did they mean by this?

I don't poke into /feg/ quite as often anymore so I've probably missed 90% of your posts the past few months, but I still read them. It's a fun watch.

Worth noting the slaying lance one gets to use L&D3 or swift sparrow for its A slot

Sakunyan is fat! No more cocks for her!

What score would you need for top 1000 in TT?
I'm at 66k right now and I actually wanna try for the highest score for once instead of just nabbing the main rewards and only doing my daily runs

:[]_

he's a better Gordin who can also be a buffslut

Means flat is the future

imgur.com/a/aDHdZ

Kris can make steel flavored candy(and most other things), that's gotta count for something.

>anti armor mage with charged special

might as well use winter tharja instead of miccy to try to get your point through

fishing minigame

It was actually just a generic TT Hector with no additional skills

Anywhere from 150k to 200k+
Good luck.

How is the AI supposed to charge up her special before she dies again?

Only the one defense so far
How are you all doing?
What are your defenses like?

I'm wondering if I should switch to flier teams

I already have this one instaud.io/1Fca
I'm looking for the second track

It should work ! But you don't have VLC ?

It's going to be usual 180k-200k autism that we seen with previous TTs, this being mini won't change how some of these "people" grind all day with no lives.

I'm trying, but 43 battles by hand since the AI is stupid takes time.
She'll be my 30th.

There's no hammer in the shop.

>ywn be between Sigrun and Tanoth titties
Why even live

Don't bother, Minis have inflated scores, so they're less worthwhile for the effort needed for top score than a regular TT, which is already cancerous enough.
You think 100k is enough for a mIni? Think again.

>Morgan is now the most popular character not yet added to the game

And we'll probably get an Awakening kids banner this year just like we got the Fates kids.

Not every archer need to be a offensive archer, he have a nice support with +8 of def/res (2 of bow, 3 of spur def/res skill, 3 of rally), give him a spur seal and he can give to any unit +10/12 of def or Res
Double Corrin, one with Spur def seal and the other with spur res seal and B allied support can give you 19 of Def/Res

That's the stuff, this track always sends chills down my spine in a good way. Thank you again user.

I guess Gordin's at a weird halfway point of the defensive bulk of Corn, and the Infantry Pulse / Panic Ploy support of Virion

No (you)s here. Despite getting like a dozen last week with the same team, I've yet to get any. Perhaps I'll change up mine, too.

>But you don't have VLC ?
I do but I use MPC-HC most of the time for video, and foobar for music. Was just wondering if .ogg was some kinda file that still worked on my phone or whatever but I just converted it anyways to be safe. Thanks again.

Shame they had no vocals in the JP edition, I liked the voice for that over the dub it sounded more natural.

olwen is paizuri

I've been a big advocate of slapping at least 1 powerful WoM unit on your defense team. Giving my two main armors WoM and having a tanky unit to trigger it has consistently given me a minimum of 5 defense wins a season.
The first 3 defenses I forgot to swap out Genny but yeah it's great and I've been using this tactic foe months.

Got one earlier today so I switched to the 4 Askr dudes now. Give people a hopefully easy time in beating their AA run or regular arena run.

No yous for 2 weeks, and in the first few hours I got 3.
I love Radiant Dawn.

It's those stupid wiimote add-ons, but $80 instead of $10 tops.

Barely got 2 last week
Miccy is doing a good work it seems

4 defenses, the highest one is 592 but I basically didn't have to change the team for 3 weeks

A little less than last week, but that's probably cause I was using Airzura.

>Bowbreaker unit + Good def = beats Brave Lyn
What's the point of posting this
It's like being impressed your body is capable of inhaling oxygen

Can she wield a steel tome also?

Already hit 11. New tiles don’t hinder CA Firesweep BLyn

Apparently the builds are going to be made available for free, but the software that comes with the builds will still be required

THIS
if the unit cant survive without bow breaker it is a shit unit

He asked what the unit's niche was
I explained what the unit's niche was along with proof that it works
are you autistic?

Mamui is stronk !

Oh, I see. I tried with some app (google/blackplayer/es...) and they can play .ogg files actually

>Nipples that low

Nobody can resist the beauty called Oliver
Gray is still cuter though!

Guys, I just lost my entire life savings to Bitconnect. The only reason I got into it in the first place was so I could have some easy cash to roll in FEH but I got pulled in too far and I dumped all my earnings into it. Now I have fucking nothing except a few months rent I kept just in case for emergencies. I'm going to have to crawl back to my asshole father and tell him that I fucked up so badly I fell for a fucking pyramid scheme.
I'm this close to ending it I swear to god. I just wanted to tell you guys: never pay for orbs. It's not fucking worth it and trying to buy more orbs is what put me here in the first place. Get out while you still can. I just deleted FEH and I'm never coming back here again. Bye.

It's probably cause I'm a caveman when it comes to computers and such, still using old tech and software.

Your image doesn't really prove that

Peasant rebellion in the arena

Cutest team in the thread!

I can't believe Nintendo managed to get some use from those leftover Wii U boxes