/dlg/

Duel Links General #232

No salvation edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N (embed)

Latest News
>Yugi Muto will be permanently added to the gate tomorrow. You will be able to unlock him if you haven't already.
>Lots of skills are changing tomorrow or on the 19th. Check the ingame list for specifics
>A Duel-a-thon has started. The reward card is bad as usual
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is available until the 22nd.
>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on the 24th. Bamboo draw engine remains untouched for now
>Skills for the Tag Duel event have been datamined

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Rebecca when?

New Thread, New Flex

Reminder that Glasses Rebecca is NOT canon.

I love you all, please get along and play duel monsters

I heard her dub voice.

I want it to stop immediately.

shut up worm whore, you got fucked by the Doktor and his parasites

Fuck you

based neos flex poster

easy as fuck

Bricked for 4 turns against this deck.
I still managed to kill both of his Gods.
Punny gods can't survive a shitty videogame control and a Kunai

Oh boy I can't wait for pvp tag duels
>Set 3 lucky punches on our side of the field

Neither Rebecca is canon tf she's the living definition of a filler character.

>tfw actually managed to beat a 3SD ninja deck through luck, persistence and probably the other guy choosing top of the deck like some idiot.
When I think about that fact and realize that in all this time I had never beaten one I can only say that the nerf is more than needed.

I remember checking that twitch marathon just when Rebecca vs Leon duel was on and finding it odd that she kept calling him a kid. Pretty sure she didn't do anything like that in the Japanese version.

top of the deck is the smartest choice always
you don't want the opponent to get new cards or resources

>I'M NOT A KID I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT!!

bitch shut up you're 8, rebecca was the worst. Duke though? Love that man.

Remember phantom knights never die

What is this new Sartorius/Alexis meme? I've been seeing these images posted a lot recently. Most of them making fun of dkayed Which I'll admit is kinda funny such as pic related.

JoJo?

These OPs are getting better.

>when you enemy controller the bamboo brainlet and fuck up his entire OTK

>When you start with a floodgate and econ against a bamboofag and cockblock his two attempts
Praise the RNGod for blessing me that fine duel.

WHEN

JoJolion

fucking jiren

What are you planning to choose for Day 4 /dlg/? Guardian of Felgrand or Spiritual Earth Art Kurogane or 10000 WHOLE pieces of gold! and why?

Felgrand, he is a level 40 reward...
And I have a ton of light support right now.

Release me!

>or 10000 WHOLE pieces of gold!
This one.

That doesn't look like Stratos

Reminder that Contact Fusion isn't true Hugo. Even the game acknowledges that it doesn't count as fusion summoning. Neos and Neo spacians aren't a true Hugo archetype.

hopefully never

ore no tan
maho cardo hachido
monsto cosidokishen shokan
synchro shokan
monsto cosidokishen shokan
synchro shokan
maho cardo hachido
ikuzo battoru da
monsta de DIRECTO attack
koede OWARIDA MONSTA de DIRECTO attack

*cheats and OTKs you*

AI only cards when?
Lightning Vortex when?
Doble Passe when?
Magic Cylinder when?
Almost 90% of Lv 40 Aster's D-Hero deck when?!

Monster Reborn when?

YUGIOH DUEL LINKS

na no ne~

Mystic Tomato when?
Sphere mode Ra when?
Actual Cyber Dragons, Cyber Twin, and Cyber End when?

>get 4k ASSessment points against vagabond

KONAMI!!!!!!!!!

Would be too OP in speed duel format

Why the fuck is the AI so shit at dealing with NPC clown control decks, like even when it doesn't have trouble with other decks I noticed that deck always killed the AI.

You're currently participating right now in a bonus assessment points event, it's now or never for you.

Did someone say circus tricks?

the one with the drowsy clown, dead clown, and rabbit and a shit ton of ATK DEF mode changer traps. The AI cannot seem to deal with that deck for some reason.

Except I'm not.
I was about to get it with my dark paladin farm deck, against a Nephthys deck, but the fucker had man eater bug.

>Little Yugi in 3 Hours

Yes I know about the worst deck in the game. Even the annoying World of Oz one isn't close to as bad as that.

>Be Alexis
>Win tag duel pair with Jaden
>Want to confess to Jaden after tag duel
>"I...I really like..."
>Decides not to go through with it and instead decides to say she was happy to have met him and wished to stay rivals
>They hold hands for like 5 seconds
>He agrees and runs off
>She cries
This scene will never not make me mad, she had the perfect opportunity and instead she friendzoned herself.

He said Ghostrick you dummy

>not already having him

Oh, I didn't realize the bonus reward points event ended last update.

PVP overrun with bamboo Exodia in 3 hours.

i quit this shit game for a bit so im missing him too

Already have him, just want to farm the rest of the cards

Do you mean bad as in low quality or bad as in annoying, becuase like I really dont get why the AI has such trouble with that deck.

Was Yuzu the most chad female lead for actually securing her man?

>Play Shallow Grave
>I choose cyclops guy, he chooses SLIFER THE MOTHER FUCKING DRAGON
>Slifer doesn't appear
>I win
Uhh guys what happened I feel like there was a glitch and I won because of it.

Hey, you agreed to his limitations.

It's your own fault for not building optimal decks for all of his challenges.

Annoying, world of oz is also annoying (a level 45 deck) because the enemy is constantly shitting out 4200 atk beaters that the auto duel AI doesn't know how to play around so it just curls up into a ball and plays purely defense until it loses.

>8000 gems
Tell me what to get.

His challenges don't really mean much when his decks radically change depending on what's in KoG. You could have a perfect deck for a particular challenge but then he coincidentally shows up with a deck that counters your own.

They should have focused more on her instead of shoving her as well as everyone else to the background during the last 50 episodes. ;_;

wait

hwo the fuck you got so many gems.

Why is the AI so shite. I hoenstly get the feeling konami's doing this on purpose.

It still hurts.

>Challenge: 3 Opponent's Monsters on field
>Easy, I just slap Wall of D and R Mirror Force in my deck
>Vagabond summons 3 Ancient Gears
fug

Glad beasts, red eyes zombie, XYZ the manly decks

I've seen him use cards that are AI only like Doble Passe and Magical Cylinder. Are you sure he uses KoG decks?

He should, maybe there are some default decks he has that have that sort of bullshit.

I haven't bought packs in months. I just save.

Magic Cylinder actually seems kind of plausible if they made it an exclusive one-of.

>on a new account
>cant farm lv 40 gate because this game is garbage

I hope they never add this.

or maybe it's because you're on a new account idiot

>Hey friend you haven't played long now play hazy until you get 200 cards to make your farm decks

fantastic game design

He actually milled himself faster than I could. more lightsworn players pls, this is fun.

When will we get this line for AI?

>I activate Pot of Greed!
>When I activate this Spell card, it allows me to draw two more additional cards from my deck to my hand!

>Not just remaking new accounts until your 4k gems give you everything from some booster packs
Its like you want to have a bad time

Your fault for not making a konami ID, it's in the fucking OP, you cuck

Every character from GX should have this line, potential wasted Konami

>lightsworns with 20 cards
living on the edge

>draws one
>"One!"
>draws another
>"Two!"

I have multiple accounts konami dick sucker

thats what I was doing but as a new player you're pretty fucked if you want to make any main deck box with gems

Do it man, you get tons of gems for leveling up characters later anyway.
Get a good start and then each character gives a few thousands for free.

According to Konami insiders Phantom Beasts will be in the next box.

Apparently one of the higher ups is a huge fan of Chumley and is pushing for him to be added into the next batch of GX characters (none of the students will have unlock events, except MAYBE Zane) so they're adding some beast/beast-warrior archetypes to use with his skills in case they so decide to add him.

He was working with a different dev team before duel links (the one that made PES I believe) so he didn't really have much exposure with yugioh. Around the time when they started working on the GX stuff he watched the anime so he could get familiar with the character and cards etc. And some of the guys were saying that after he finished the first season and was watching the 2nd for like a week he was visibly irritated, like all day every day for a week just impossible to deal with. Apparently he'd realised that Chumley wasn't coming back and was furious, this dude fucking LOVED chumley for some reason. He even started putting up koala posters and shit in his office. This was just before chaotic compliance, and he was why they put master oz in that box.

They also said he'd sometimes put on a red clown nose in his office when no one else was around but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

Slifer cannot be set.

Im doing now, i have like 3 accounts and this was a smurf for a CA deck but its pointless because it takes way too long to make a farm deck and get manju/sonic bird

>I have multiple accounts
Like fucking why?

YES! I GROW MORE POWERFULL, SOON I'LL BE AT FULL POWER!

>activated a trap on a monster that isn't effected by traps
>realize I misplayed and use a second trap on it right after
I think I might actually be retarded

because I want to try out multiple decks while not supporting konami

when?

Then why play their game you fucking dunce.

I got to 38 yesterday
we're all gonna make it bruh

because I can

twitch tv/palmbee

so what is the best stage to stop staging? im was told 36 but 33 seems ok now, also besides the rewards is there even any point in staging at GX world? does it also increase maximum standard duelists?