League of legends general /lolg/

Old: Eyosongive.us

Kayle is the best girl. Thinking otherwise is a sign of shit taste!

Still taking drawing requests. Workin on that shorttie mord atm

>Playing sum STAR GUARDIAN LULU
>Urgot carries
>After game, honor him
>Urgot: "Star Guardian Lulu's splash art is the ugliest fucking thing i've ever seen in my life"

why are urfat players so mean

QUICK RIGHT NOW

Post a pic of your waifu dancing or else everybody will know they are SHIT

Dance skills are directly proportional with sexual ability

>Annie isn't on rework list
>Akali is though

It's either akali, morgana or kayle and akali seems the most likely

Because he's right

Ezreal is the one champion who honestly needs a VO update hardcore. Him and Shen since alot of their respective lores are intertwined with several champions and to have their entire line roster being less than the amount of times Xayah puts down a ward? Its something they should do.

Seriously, Shen needs some way of saying "Fuck you" to Zed in a taunt. Ezreal needs to tell Zoe she's a cunt.

>HEY GUYS HERE TO CARRY!

I want to AGGRESSIVELY impregnate this vastayan slut.

>riot still hasn't hotfixed overshield+relic stacking yet
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>go 0/5 in laning phase
>end 7/7/21

I wish I could learn to stop the bleeding consistently, sometimes when I play and feed I just do worse and worse

are you implying he isn't correct

shit's dated af, Reav3 literally said today Vlad is still on it

Vlad has been there for a year now

>flash on f
gg

This is LUX!
She's my WIFE!
That's JINX, her GIRLFRIEND!
She NTRs me!

xth for vampire lolies

...where Flash is supposed to be?

Shen jungle is doable.

>The moment you get your quest reward and get that fat fucking shield

D since it's the closest to the other abilities and is the most important

D for DASH

idiot

Wasn't in that game lol.

>YWN Mindbreak Xayah in front of Rakan
>YWN Fuck her so hard she can't even quip like the dumb slut she is and just devolves into moaning and incoherent babbling

>tfw no qt petite gf
>tfw 2/2 in placements

hopefully it gets better

Those are t1 candidates for reworks

Vlad is probably t2 or 3, there's plenty of other champs in a worst state. If anything they'll give him a mini rework like shyvana or reksai when the time comes

>not putting F on Flash
you guys are factually retarded
F is for Flash
T is for Teleport/Time to die [ignite]

would you impregnate lulu if given the chance to lolg?
I think I would

>qt petite lewd punk gf
You can argue that SG Jinx isn't punk, but she is lewd

>Not selling it for a better item after lane

no i am not financially secure

F for Flash. It's not some nigger name like D'flash.

shyvana?

You are a disgusting american aren't you ? f for flash, you disgust me.

it's A and D you noob

how are you supposed to quickly flash q or whatever if your flash key is so far away

sorry I'm getting too lazy to type the entire thing out

I really doubt the annie VGU theory
the outcry would be massive and theres tons of champs that need it more

riot are retards but this would be far even for them
You know what I think?
its the long awaited teen annie legendary skin

it's DIRECTLY under R what the fuck

By using more than one finger.

they can name it "legal annie"

>Flash on F
>D A R K
>H A R V E S T

Me too. She's growing on me a shitload and I don't know how to feel about it.

Vampy fucking sucks get out of here.

Don't ever respond to me again dumbass

Pink squares have gotten minor updates. Orange ones are the ones we know are confirmed for a rework.

Irelia and Akali are both getting minor reworks. Annie wont be getting a visual update, maybe a few texture improvements, but new splash arts + icons are very much possible.

Mind you HT Annie and SuGa Annie are still new as fuck. If anything id wager Riot puts HTA on the PFE/SpGu Udyr list of "VUs with a paywall" because honestly, Hextech Annie makes more fucking sense than Annie herself does in Riot's new lore universe.

>vampy sucks

Don't post ever again fucking dipstick

>no yi

thank god

Daily reminder only american plebs use flash in d, statistics confirms.

srs why there are so little frills in lol, i want a champion or a skin with a lot of frills

Shen needs to Flash E and thats about it.
i'd almost wager a Smite+TP Shen to be more viable than Smite+Flash, similar to Shaco going Smite/Ignite.

That said, Shen's GPU was so popular as a Jungler post-release that they made his E damage monsters (it also counts for hard CC to do bigger Smites to Scuttle, or just more damage in general.) so don't knock it just because it lost popularity to meta slaves and koreans.

Possible Kayle rework makes me scared and excited.

This list is from after chogath and mundo got changes

They still want to rework them among with nunu. Xin got a mini rework so he's probably taken off the list now

I dont know what the fuck kind of shitty keyboard you guys have that F is too far away from your abilities or if its just a dumb meme, but my F is literally right under R

d for DASH (flash)
d for DISSOLVE (ghost)
d for DAMN THAT'S COLD (snowball)

f for FIRE (ignite)
f for FAST TRAVEL (teleport)
f for FOE REDUCTION (exhaust)
f for FAST HEALING (heal)
f for FREEDOM (cleanse)
f for FAST ELECTRICITY CREATING A BOLT FROM THE HEAVENS TO DESTROY MONSTERS (smite)

pic related makes me way happier than it should.

Yes, they still need Visual reworks and Nunu is desperatge for a full gameplay update.
The fact that he only has 3 abilities (W does almost nothing in jungle, or used to, Q is literally unusable on champions.) depending on where he is screams "outdated design"

It's okay. I didn't want a rework anyway.

>Dipshits use riot preset binding and not making your own out of comfort

Jesus you gays are the worst

>R is lowercase because it would look like A with the font
Fuck your ugly gayming keyboard

i literaslly do this tho

The only mobas I had to change bindings for are DotA and Smite. ESPECIALLY Smite because movement is via WASD

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Didn't they state they don't want to do visual updates? They just prefer making skins instead like jax got instead when he desperately needs it

>this
>not having flash on N and heal on }

it's like u guys want to stay stuck in silver

Yes, they still need Visual reworks and Nunu is desperatge for a full gameplay update.
The fact that he only has 3 abilities (W does almost nothing in jungle, or used to, Q is literally unusable on champions.) depending on where he is screams "outdated design"

but the ones that just got bandage updates arent going to be receive a heavy VGU right away

Another thing to keep in mind -

Victorious Elise and Morgana, and Riot Squad Singed + King Rammus are available on PBE for some reason.
Elise and Rammus are 10 RP. Singed is 1350. Morgana is 999,999RP

>QWEГ

>Letting Rakan watch
That's a privilege he'd have to earn. I'd send him a video of his gf getting knocked up with her first child but only because I'm such a nice guy.

Usually you have three fingers on the keyboard, hovering above Q W E. So R is right beside and D is right below you thus more convenient

Flash is better on D

So guys am trying to get into this game but every normal game I play has at least 3 or 4 smurfs who just wipe the floor with newbies.
When does this shit get fun? Am tempted to just dredge through this hell to 30, lose 10 ranked games and get placed in bronze 5 and then try to learn and climb from there.

>Mundo and Cho'Gath
>not full-on VGUs

Cho'Gath's model, animations and VO are dated as fuck. His kit is still manageable but is now boring as fuck to play in comparison to so many recent champions now.

Same with Mundo, except his kit didn't hold up at all. And his model is one of the most dated in the game.

Which league girl is the easiest lay?

>Usually you have three fingers
If you are ninja turtle - maybe. I have five fingers on my keyboard because my hand has five fingers.

PATHETIC

Jinx

you could always lie about it
its not like she will find out

>Usually you have three fingers on the keyboard
Do you only have 4 digits or something

>he wants to win plpaying Sion

I bet you have fat fingers, my slender and graceful fingers are able to reach flash (f) f (flash) f(lash).

Only If pix doesn't kill me afterwards

t.Nightcrawler

How do I play Eve?

>Doesn't fit with League's world at all
AND THIS DOES???

its probably not even smurfs just look at your cs

riven would deepthroat for a piece of fruit
this is canon

Theyre literally sprucing Cho'Gath's animations up right now.

her outfit does

Is Xerath a good solo queue mage? I understand his ability to escape and peel is very limited, but his poke in those stalls in front of towers is really nice.

t. level 35 noob

eve, shes gonna kill you afterwards but you still got a piece so its ok

illaoi buffs when

she doesn't actually fug, just seduces them to be alone together

Is he shit? Fuck I regret spending blue shekels on him..

Ignore that last game's cs, I had to go bot and babysit ash because no one else wanted to. Are my cs bad for the other games too?

are
are you autistic

Riven > Ahri > Jinx

god I wish that were me

>"dear, we got so many unpaid bills...."

>His kit is still manageable but is now boring as fuck to play in comparison to so many recent champions now.
Cho'gath to this day remains one of the top 10 most fun champs in this game.

Zoe is specifically designed to break design standards.

She wears ancient mountain-folk clothes (thick wool, but short clothing to look attractive and not overheat in the sun, and also ease movement) and is adorned with lots of powerful artifacts. Her eyes dont match.
She has giant bracelets on everything.
Her eyes and mouth move in cutesy, cartoony fashion because reality no longer means anything to her. It's supposed to stand out, thats the point.

>Strongest top lane soloq bully in the game
>BUFF HER I CAN'T PLAY HER RIGHT!

Fucking brainlet bronzers need not talk

post fingers

the CLIMB is here!
how is your CLIMB goin lolg?

so that's her way to torture