Get the fuck in the ship user.

Other urls found in this thread:

nc.registryabstracts.com/posw-holdings-llc
icotimeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PoSW-April-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strapped in and ready to go user

Forgot image

See you there my man.

Reporting in this moon thread. Rocket is departing soon!

>up 414 dollars

Jealous of that juicy dip buy user I got in at like 0.15 cents

I'm on board

Let's do this

nice

You might want to up that withdrawal limit user.

Have two step authentication enabled and send them a support ticket requesting ID verification. Automatic verifcation and higher limits are coming really soon though, according to them, so I guess you could just wait.

Feels good

>BITB
>LTC

Why the fuck is posw not on bittrex, I refuse to send btc to these shady russian exchanges

Then just use the posw website

But yeah I don't recommend yobit, pretty shady exchange desu

Yobit is unironically my favorite exchange

Thanks senpai, just jumped on the train yesterday, so still figuring things out. Will do.

Perfect timing

>tfw you only have 29.9 POSW

Please guys give me something more :(
PWxroGsFBANRVRSQ6xt8SxWPRddABWTyPC

Gourai is retarded!

Sent ;)

Kek wills it.

Thanks for your help :)

Buying in at 8000 sags last dip before take off

Can't deny trips and dubs

Praise kek!

Sitting on my poswlings since 21st or so
/comfy/

PoSW or Chaincoin? hmm.. or maybe Xtra bytes.

Should I get moar?

What kinda stupid question is that if you know it's gonna go up 10x?

Absolutely.

Might want to be quick though

So why the fuck do you think posw is going up? This thread reads like blind optimism. Are you shilling posw so you can make stupid people buy it to dump it for a nice profit in a few days?

itt: bagholders

kek, of course. No one wants to hold ponzicoin.

they added it to coinpayments

Price manipulation from whales. They drove the price down to shake weak hands and buy up more, in order to get a larger piece of the dividend pool and higher staking. Now they're driving the price up, and there's no coming back this time around.

HAHAHAHAHA, whales are going to stake their money on posw, run by socially inept, shady pajeets with le African charity that can run off with your money at any time they want with their shitty website.

Yeah whales are surely going to invest in posw LMAO.

in reality its another pnd

Blockchains are public ledgers, right? It should be possible to identify "whale" behavior then, no?

How do you know for sure (or at least to reasonable certainty) that whales are the cause of the rise?

It's run by Americans, retard. The admin's name is Colin Blakely, the company is registered in North Carolina, and the other devs are American as well. The pajeets are the Greek retards behind the PR and marketing, which is where shit like le african charity come from.

I feel sorry for you. It's not too late to get rich with us.

Why haven't you KILLED yourself yet?

Kek. You people are either delusional or fuckheads.

Whales are not going to put their investments on a website run by shady pajeets

Veeky Forums could not have picked a worse coin to shill so aggressively on here.

made me think

I mean, I'm just going to assume this is a shill vs shill battle. It's pretty clear to me how posters like

etc

Are going to make their money, they shill the everliving shit out of this coin because they invested in it.

But what do these posters have to gain?

The only post providing a plausible explanation is

so far.

Explain Veeky Forums to me, Veeky Forums. I'm new to this shithole

This POSW spam is really starting to piss me off, you guys need to stop, you're only shouting into an echo chamber. NO ONE WANTS YOUR SHITY COIN BUT A SELECT FEW OF DELUSIONAL MONEY GRUBBERS.

sage

Sorry you can't do research senpai.

I really do want everyone to succeed.

>It's a US based company.

nc.registryabstracts.com/posw-holdings-llc

The pajeets just moderate the slack.

The developers are all from the United States tho. Some of the coders are in college rn. And there's a professor from Michigan state on the dev team.

Don't buy any posw, I don't care.

But this isn't a scam.

Yes because no one ever lies or steals

no proof except one website thats not .gov and even then it could be a registered agent, and yes Ive seen the linkedin and no its not convincing enough.

Le African ponzicoin is too shady

The bottom line is that alot of people are invested in the coin on this forum so its shilled to all hell. But if you look at the fundamentals of POSW, just look at it, you're going to find that it has alot of holes and its a big risk, not worth the potential reward.

Not a .gov

All speculation on who these people are, it could be the name of a registered agent. There is no professor, there is Colin Blakely from R&D lighting with a degree from Michigan state.

That is all. We do not know if they are really from the US. We have no idea except the marketing guy, one is greek or something. And that's it.

POSW is shady as fuck, admit it bagholders. You are all gambling. And its a big risk.Maybe you'll make it maybe you wont but Ponzicoin is ponzicoin for now.

> The bottom line is that alot of people are invested in the coin on this forum so its shilled to all hell.

Yeah thought so, I haven't seen it once outside of Veeky Forums, so that makes a lot of sense. I hadn't looked at the fundamentals itself yet.

You do know what a ponzi is right?

Ponzis don't make profit or provide a service.

That seems like an awful amount of work to be a ponzi.

But you're correct, if I'm wrong i lose out on 1k.

In the case that this is legit, then I could easily get 10x roi.

>guess I'll just wait and see

Explain this then.

POSW provides a service that helps it's users, but also makes the owners a fuck ton of money. It is in their best interest to succeed and make their coin valuable.

>BUT THEY'RE GONNA RUN WITH THE MONEY

run with what? the POSW that will instantly become useless and worth nothing if they devs ran off with it instead of providing their service and making BANK?

What website is that

Looks like coinmarketcap.com

There are different forms of ponzi's. POSW is a modified form of a HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) You pay back old investors with the investments from new investors.

POSW is not a ponzi, but its very similar to one. The value of the coin is purely derived through the value of the website and how many coins are staked.

You put up coins, you get dividends for your share. Look at the performance of poswwallet. 90% of it is posw coin itself. This means that once people stop trading POSW coin ,which is the whole point of posw coin right, its to stake, people will get less or even no dividends from trade volume.

You also do not have access to full withdrawal. You could say its because its an exchange, but HYIP's also limit withdrawals before they do exits and cash out.

Now posw could be for real, but the problem is trust and the devs have still elected to remain anonymous with socially retarded frontment. With le African Charity is very suspicious. Red flag galore.

If the exchange grows in volume and diversifies with posw coin not being traded then fine, but as of right now its too big of a risk. Once posw coin stops being traded and just sits on there staking, theres gonna be big problems because there wont be any volume to be distributed. At that point exit scam would be most likely to happen.

Who gives a fuck, if you invest in a starter company you know it will be all or nothing. That's the risk you take to get big profits

I swear the pajeets put that in there as a means to get normies into posw. They should know crypto autists hate black people

You do realize that a bank is exactly that?

icotimeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PoSW-April-2017.pdf

this is so unprofessional
holy fuck a 10 year old could have produced something more attractive and I'm balls deep in POSW

Pajeet NEEDS to go.

I highly recommend sending the devs a support ticket asking them to get new PR, that's what I did.

how about the alts you're sending them on adresse you don't have control of :)?

Not to mention that their btc talk thread is moderated. Another red flag. censorship is never a good thing. All these guys gotta do is wait until posw reaches critical mass and then they can dump their holdings and exit with staked coins on their platform.

The big incentive to simply run a hyip exit is because It takes alot of time to run an exchange and for that exchange to gain traction. Look at how fast they got people to invest. Why wait for your exchange to grow in volume and then afterwards deal with running the entire business, than just get a guaranteed payout of millions, not worry about running some exchange and get away with it?

Same could be said about literally any exchange

>Look at how fast they got people to invest.

They had almost no one buying during the ICO in January though. Pretty much no one knew about it until late April, 4 months after they launched, not to mention that they'd been working on it since January 2016. I also think that if they really were scamming people, they wouldn't tell potential investors to fuck off in the Slack.

They're autistic but thay doesn't mean they're incompetent.

Banks are regulated.

This place isn't.

>be a member of one of the oldest still existing nations on Earth, a scion of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle
>some Amerifat calls you a pajeet

Nothing in crypto is regulated.

Welcome to the wild west, son.

Well then its not like a bank then, is it?

Aren't you those assholes which: destroyed their own civilization called Babylonia, crucified Jesus, stole our white women to make harems, stole the british empire colony's oil in Arabia, mix bred with Greece and the Rome creating 3 shit countries, including Spain and by proxy Mexico? The countries with the shittiest sociopaths possible with brown skin, black eyes, black curly hair and jewish noses?
And now in the 21st century you still live worse than Vietnam? Still teach children to kill people and publically kill groups of people including your own?

What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be dead? Or better off deaf instead of reminding us that you haven't changed in 9000 years?
I guess natural selection and evolution are mutually exclusive after all.