/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread autopilot edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32313640
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKe-NYp-N_tUCP_Qfo09ShGIlh00ZbO3o
youtube.com/watch?v=gFMigelSmDY
discord.gg/qVDff8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Sayaka did nothing wrong

What cross-game characters would be good friends? Rivals? Lovers?
Tell me, /drg/!

My cat is so cute!

I love Junko!

I want to MARRY Mikan

I love her stinky sister!

FUCK /drg/

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
come!! new discord :3

Baconfucker:
>Likes trash (baconfists aka worst girl)
>Is gay (likes traps)
>Is a cuck (would rather watch makoto fuck baconfists than fuck her himsefl)
>watches wrestling (made for 8 year olds and neckbeards)
>can't compete with my handsome wit
>watches lets plays and follows e-celebs
>isn't as good at dancing as i am
>stops avatarfagging to make posts defending/agreeing with himself
>actually forgets to post his forgettable waifu when he means to because he has the attention span of a goldfish (the snackfood, not the animal)
>Generally a shady guy
>Got bad grades in school from 7th grade onward
>is a comfyposter
>pedophile (self admitted lolicon)
>doesn't actually play video games (played RE4 for the first time in 2017, couldn't get used to the controls)
>ban evading phoneposter
>Slept with his parents til he was 8
>Wears shoes 2 and a half times too big to try and hide his small feet
>Makes a living by farming runescape gold and selling it to Venezuelans for pennies an hour
>Literally stalks me to other boards
>Is a reddit user
>is a tattle tale
>actually fell for my gandalf plot
>gets sweaty hands when he makes eye contact with the girl at the checkout counter
>*actually*, earnestly defends V3's ending; think's that the philosophy 101 tier ponderings of the survivors are "deep"
>is a snitch and therefore will get stitches
>posts lewd yotsuba in his off time
>stands at a towering 5'6 inches
>has back hair long enough to braid
>his phone has 1 (one) one album on it (Finger 11 - Them Vs You Vs Me)
>is now manually breathing, blinking, and can't find a comfortable position for his jaw or tongue
>buys books but never reads them; leaves them laying around to give off the impression that he reads (though no one steps foot inside his damp, sweaty lair other than him)
>moonlights in /ddlc/
>mourned chester bennington more than chris cornell
>he got a slipknot tattoo on his calve in the 9th grade
>self harms

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

No, don't. That completely ruined the last thread

nyamami

Take your shot, /drg/!

>always posting new pictures
Is there any user as BASED as Tulpafag?

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! I can't say it enough, she's the most beautiful thing ever in my eyes! She may not actually be perfect, but she's the definition of perfection in my eyes!

How can Kirishit even compete?

That was the point though, to end it as soon as posible.

Anal injection

Best boy can also be best girl!

New thread, new Tenko!
Please /drg/, don't lose your way like this. Talk about anything relating to the game. Treat your waifs with respect. Winterronpa isn't even a bad conversation topic, just not like last thread

>no image

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
drh discoed
discord.gg/NcXuN7S

>unpopular boy
>dedicated fags that find new pictures every day
Waifufags continue to disappoint me.

SIEG HEIL!!

THIS

youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A

Fuck

this guy likes hifumi

What a cute cat!

>Sayaka is so unimportant even her fags forget about her in their ritualposts

I agree!

Hifumi isn't even that bad, just wasted potential

discord.gg/NcXuN7S come check out the new drg discord only cool kids allowed no chiakifag no baconfucker come check

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32313640 /drg/, I know you're not my personal translator and/or music finder, but please god can you help me find out what this song is? It's so catchy, it's stuck in my head.

Taking suggestions for WinterDR theme songs, just for fun here's a playlist
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKe-NYp-N_tUCP_Qfo09ShGIlh00ZbO3o

George Diva - Spruce Springsteen/Born to Run
Host - Robbie Williams/Rock DJ
Beekeeper - Blink-182/FUCK BEES
Fencer - I MONSTER/The Blue Wrath
Rival-chan - Queen/Somebody to Love
Mortician - My Chemical Romance/Famous Last Words
Accountant - ABBA/Money Money Money
Queen/Death on Two Legs

True. At least that promise was finally fulfilled to its true potential in V3. The doujin drawfags may have gotten off lightly, but the cosplay autists were fully exposed

She’s important to me and that’s what matters

Mimie:Art vs Science PARLEZ-VOUS FRANCAIS?

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
No joke this discord is rad!!!

>winterDR autism
G'night /drg/

Kek, but i don't just mean with the Doujin side of things, his whole character in general was quite one dimensional, i would have killed for more characterisation.

So important to you that you forgot her and left her behind in the previous cancer thread?

Kyoko is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFMigelSmDY

onegai darling, i think it's originally a vocaloid song

this

No DR girl is trash user

thank you i love you

That wasn’t me bro, I’m the other Sayakafag

Junko loves Naegi!

Sayakafag has MPD now? I knew he must be crazy to actually like moldy hair, but wow...

Kirumi!

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
eoic Dr discord come check it out!!!?

But Naegi loves Sayaka.

Alright, that comment about her hair was uncalled for.

Nobody loves Sayaka except Sayakafag, and he's crazy enough to think he's two people.

Only crazy people like people with blue hair. It's blue cause of mold, you know. Like blue cheese.

Yeah, just like that.
Naegi loves Junko, she's the love of his life.

Man, V3's controls are ass on PC, other than getting a gamepad (which I don't have atm), any reccommended configs? Who's bright idea was it to not make right click the B button?

But worse of all anyone get this weird problem where clicking doesn't work? I figured out A button is also mapped to Z, and whether it's clicking or pressing Z sometimes dialogue doesn't advance

I called for it.

No one gives a shit, people can ship Naegi with anyone.

Don’t be a bully.

What the fuck happened last thread?

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
this discord?? Rad!! WoW??m!mm

Let's just pretend it never happened.

discord.gg/qVDff8
Come join this awesome discord guys!!!!!

So I joined the server someone keeps linking and they're very confused as to why people're joining in all of a sudden. It's like a game of EpicMafia or Werewolf in here. It's fuckin' wild.

This is scary, I don't know what to do.

is this legit a bot or just some autism?
i don't even know

I'M OUT OF MY HEAD AND MY HEART AND MY MIND
CUZ YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE
I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE

Here is an actual image of one of Sayaka's hair follicles under a microscope

Mukuro? More like Mucuckro

don't bully

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
looking for rad cool discord? No trolls no epics? Rad!!

Just report and hide and move on.

The one that's being spammed is clearly someone trying to raid somebody else's discord for the lulz, you wouldn't be THIS annoying if you're trying to get people for your own discord.
The second one I don't know.

discord.gg/NcXuN7S
discord? Yes!!!!!mm?m

Hi, Kokichi here!
Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make a place where people can share their interests and talent. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this fun game!
Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:
Kaede, encouragement in human form, who is always motivating everyone to do their best with a smile;
Kiibo, a friendly boy who tries to look at everything logically, but easily flustered;
Rantarou, the laid-back pretty boy who’s always trying to lighten the mood;
...And, of course, Kokichi, the leader of the club! That's me!
I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more fun place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're ideal—will you promise to spend the most time with me?

KIIBO AS YURI.
I WANT KIIBO TO GET REALLY CREEPY TOWARDS ME.
PLEASE /DRG/, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I'm bored, /drg/.

>kaede, kibo, and rantaro
absolutely no

Have you tried sticking a fork in a toaster?

Maybe no he would get an actual personality instead of being a wet piece of bread like in v3.

Oh! Mimei should be We No Speak Americano.

Bullies are people who hate themselves abused at age 6 or molested at 12 so they pick on others. Isn’t it odd? Because their real quarrel is with god. Now, who’s afraid of a bully? Not me.

Have you tried tickling your crotch?

For Kokichi to fit into his role he'd have to made the others less appealing. So if you believe that, then maybe he'd sap the personality from Kiibo instead of giving one.

>Kokichi as Monika
>Not Tsumugi
You had one job

He's only bland because he was being controlled by Twitch Plays stuck on Democracy mode.

I still cannot get over that chat had to look at Miu's shit

Nice OP but
>1032

Who cares about a̸̳̫̙͔̮̪̮̰̘̱̪͙̖͇̕͟͡à̸̭̙̯̦̬̠͔̥͍̳͓̠̭͎̩̩̀Ç͈̗̫̟͈͇͔͈͢͡f̵̛̜͕͓͍̱͙̖͈̖͙̫͙̦̙͇͙3̵̴̭̳̘̯̳̣͡͠4̺̰̯̗͞͡D̵̪͍̩̳̤͉̯͇̀́͡ͅD̴̠̠̳̻̻̙͎̰͓̭̜͉͕̰̘̝̳́͟͠ ̵̸̥̭̘̠͙̗̼̼ or m̛̰̮̭͕͟͝ͅf̷̵̖̞͍͎̜͍͈̪̪̱̀̀ͅm̧̤͉̘͎̠͘͠͝m͙̤̫̟̻̳̺͚̫̹̦̮̰̘͠à̵̡̛̩͉̯̮̙̺̞̖̻̺̘m̶͙̳͙̪̣̬͢m̧̯̣̫̝̤̱͈͉͕̘̤͢͢͟i̶͖͉̝̤̘̞̮ ̨̫̬͜ or k̛̭̰̺͓͇͉̜̫̩̮͟ͅé̳͓̝̯̣̼̫̦̙̘̳̩͈̹̺͍̗͘ͅķ̡̨̟̖̗͠a̤̣̣͚̬̦̪̣̰̝̗̻̣͝ͅd̨̛̖͔͈̹̗̼̬̪͔̤̙̬̺͔͙͓d̸̮͖̜͇̠̀͠ę̸̗͕̤̳͙͓͠ẹ̶̝͓̱͔̤̥͔͍̱͓̻͇̳̰̩͘e̷̛̱̞̤̜̘̟̰̙͖̝̹̠̞̤̮̟͓e̷̼̰̼̥̯̘̖̦̝̜̩̩̳̗͓̰̮͡͝͞e͓͖̘̜̙̤̙͝ ? Only Ouma is the one for me!

>not having 1000+ pics of your husbando/waifu

Hey buddy. Hope you're well.

I think Talent Development Plan covers a lot of this for 1, 2, and V3, so I'll try to think of interactions between Another Episode and some of the characters from the main games. I'll got two examples. I think Taka would have a big dynamic trying to discipline the Warriors of Hope due to his moral behavior, with varying levels of success depending on the kid he was dealing with, and the Monokubs have possibly interesting interactions with Shirokuma and Kurokuma, seeing how their based off their father like themselves.

Like a lot of characters in the series, it be interesting to see how they develop and their reactions to later developments in their respective games.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they did "remixed versions," of the first three games with different survivors, killers, and so on in the future.

>implying they didn't actively vote for it

Kodaka knows us too well

You're supposed to NOT want to delete Monika though.

I'd rather watch Maki shit