Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 90 characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Xiahou Yuan and Yue Jin share the Twin Rods, and Xiahou Yuan is shit.
-Hua Xiong has been 100% confirmed as a last minute addition to DW9 and datamined strings indicate he will be spunoff into his own faction with Zhou Cang, Wen Yang and Zuo Ci starting in DW9XL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lpyYLfFr6E
youtube.com/watch?v=5EsfQ34xLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=-SuOv5Z3pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=x3IP4KrDZbs
youtube.com/watch?v=GPrANffx4zo
youtube.com/watch?v=lVnDX1qvWck
youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L8t3wkao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>-Hua Xiong has been 100% confirmed as a last minute addition to DW9 and datamined strings indicate he will be spunoff into his own faction with Zhou Cang, Wen Yang and Zuo Ci starting in DW9XL.

Bao Sanniang is cute!

bao sanniang is fake

not in here

Omega Force 20th Anniversary Event planned for the eighteenth of March.

dynasty warriors 1 came out in 1997?

WHAT YEAR IS IT

I want Yuanji's cleavage back.

nigga it's January give me a break.

Shitty kitties aren't allowed here.

Cute boy

boys aren't either

get out of here shotaposter

I-it's... it's STU BU!

Good, now get out. This is a best girl thread.

Picture not related, of course.

t.Guan Suo

I'm actually Darius III, but let's just keep that between you and me.

I have no issue with moe characters in general but when it comes to a Three Kingdoms musou game I have no interest in tiny teenage girls who talk cutesy while playing with batons or fans or whatever. There's a time and place for that and I don't find it here.

There's always Lianshi's pillows

why does Yukimura look like a fag post-SW2?

Yet literal sluts and aho girls are a-okay.
Fucking hypocrite.

It hasn't nothing to do with that idiot. I simply like them to look a bit more serious.

So, basically you want ROTK.
This isn't ROTK and shouldn't be treated as such. Fuck off and go play your drama edgelord sim.

Of course being an idiot you assume if a person doesn't want one thing they want the complete opposite.

The Cows stick out like sore thumbs, most of the other girls fit in some capacity.

Seems like they fit the aesthetic to me. More so than that cat slut and Mary Bu with her white special snowflake hair. Acquire taste and a rope to hang yourself.

Meng Ko once said, "Sincerity is the way of Heaven".
Is this not the opposite of /eagg/ arguing over their waifu designs? Fatuous thread. Fatuous thread.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but I will anyway in the hopes that if it isn't, you can at least refer me onwards.

I just got Dynasty Tactics 2 in an emulator, but I need a BIOS apparently? I'm not exactly sure what they are, other than they require a PS2 (which I don't have anymore). Does anyone know where I could get one? All the youtube tutorials just assumed I had one from the outset, skimming over it entirely.

we're being sincere about your waifu being shit

The more you look at the Three Kingdoms, the more you realize that Cao Cao was the most loyal and goal-oriented hero of the period. He did not have any ambitions for the Imperial throne - at most he was a king of Wei and an extremely powerful regent - a Bismarck to the Chinese Willy. What you then see is that Liu Bei increasingly looks like a half-hearted opportunist who is not honest with even himself - an upstart cadet, hungry for the main dynastic line's imperial throne himself, his supposed reluctance a great myth that has been propped up over the ages. As for Sun Quan, you see that he is a shameless secessionist, more boldfaced than Dong Zhuo - yet at the very least, he is honest in his greed. It is as if a great fear of strong and wise statesmanship overcame the Chinese people and reduced them into foolish idealists.

From this, we must conclude:
"Around makers of shoes,
You Lose"

&

"Cao Wei is the only Way."

Indeed, the world needs more Cao Cao and less shameless shoe peddlers who steal from their senior kinsmen.

>Wei shill
>Shit on Uncle Dong
>Copare The Dong to shit like Sun family.
Meh.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lpyYLfFr6E
youtube.com/watch?v=5EsfQ34xLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=-SuOv5Z3pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=x3IP4KrDZbs
youtube.com/watch?v=GPrANffx4zo

Glad Yueying still has spin2win and not using that fucking bladebow from 8E

>Zhu Ran has low dislikes despite being a clone

Good to see everyone hated his old moveset equally.

Wow, they didn’t even care to update Zhu Ran’s new Musou to match his new weapon, those lazy fucks

I liked his old moveset because it was so different actually but I hated his character of course.

It was a neat concept that I wouldn't mind them revisiting someday but goddamn did it feel awful to control for me.

How are you people not focusing on Deng Ai's tiger driver Fujiwara armbar?! THAT SHIT IS THE TITS. DW9 confirmed greatest wrestling game of all time.

I mean, I am. I'm happy to see he got another wrestling move

>that Deng Ai clip
>that mountain
C H E N G D U
H
E
N
G
D
U

C O N F I R M E D

I will vibrate if Deng Ai's trek through Yinping is in DW9... VIBRATE, I SAY!

Invasion of Jiaozhi (Vietnam) and the Fall of Wu scenarios when?

>Fall of Wu

If they ever add Sima Yan and few other late characters, that would be perfect for it. Maybe DW10.

man just look at all that realism

>Deng Ai
>not realism
F O O L
O
O
L

Sima Yan would be pretty worthless. All you'd need is Wang Hun, Wang Jun, Yang Hu, Du Yu, Sima Zhou and Hu Fen for Jin, while Wu gets Lu Kang, Zhang Ti, Bu Chan, Zhuge Jing, Yu Zhong and Lu Yan.

All I ask is a Warriors Orochi 4 announcement with the SW4 (including new people up to Sanada Maru) and DW8 (up to Empires) renditions.

You mean Yuan Shao doesn't have his Karate Kid crane stance Musou anymore?

Pls respond

emuparadise has ps2 bios'

Is no one gonna comment how Deng Ai looks like he forgot he's not using a drill in some of his moves?

>90 characters
>Everyone has ending
>Open world
How dead are our fingers be by the time we are halfway through the content

They better not have use grind through shit just to unlock everyone.

That's how the games have always been. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Well at least the story modes in older DW could be done quickly. Can you imagine that shit in an open world game thats designed to be 20 hours or more of picking up herbs and rocks?

I have to admit the new trailer was pretty hype

youtube.com/watch?v=lVnDX1qvWck

There is nothing stopping you from rushing to complete chapters from what I see. It'll just be harder without doing objectives. Do everything on beginner and bam. Unlock Zuoci.

How do the chapters work anyway? The open world stuff makes it kinda confusing, that is unless the story related quests happen on a different map and the open world itself is pretty much static aside from side quests

It's all done in a similar formula from what I see. Smaller battles leading up to the bigger climax. For example Puyang is a smaller siege battle that we saw in the Cao Xiu gameplay for Wei, and the end of that endis Xiapi. Once you take Xiapi, the chapter ends and you go onto the next one. At least that is how I interpret the info we've gotten. They haven't been clear with it.

They still haven't introduced post-220 chapters either.

I just want to destroy Wu, when will I get the chance?

Instead of several disconnected stages, every battle is now on one whole map of China. You pick one character, Liu Bei for example, who starts his story at the Yellow Turban chapter with several skirmishes happen across the Northern and Central China, you fight through these skirmishes, completing objectives until you complete the chapter objective (defeating Zhang Jiao or something, I don't know), then comes the time skip and the game moves on to the next chapter of Dong Zhuo in Luo Yang, rinse and repeat until you reach the character's ending.

Characters who are short-lived are confirmed to have shorter stories to them, so the final objective of the chapter may varied between characters, for example for the Xia Pi chapter, Cao Cao's final objective is most likely to defeat Lu Bu at Xia Pi, whereas Dian Wei will most likely be triggering Battle at Wan Castle and helps Cao Cao escapes from there.

>Sima Yan would be pretty worthless
That's like you said Zhao is worthless.

DW11.

Ah, so speaking of which, how will the end game work for this? I mean especially for short lived characters like Sun Jian for example.

Never :(
Zhao has a purpose. He has a story to go through and people to interact with. Sima Yan did not. He had no moments like Zhuge Dan's rebellion, Lake Chao or Cao Mao's death. Sima Yan can be an NPC while far more important people are added. He'd be a wasted spot.

Probably in the Dong Zhuo in Luo Yang chapter, after securing Luo Yang, his objective becomes "Reaches Liu Biao's territory (or something similar)". If you go where the objective tells you to, it triggers Sun Jian's ending where he is killed by Liu Biao's ambush, otherwise you'll be able to freely roam the land to your liking, fighting small skirmishes here and there.

After writing all that, I realized that was Sun Jian's death in TK2010, not the novel, but you get my idea.

Holy shit that Deng Ai musou

Nobody likes that fat gamestop employee. Dong's gay.

The adults are talking now, so please, go back to playing with your toys.

Empress Dowager He and Dong Zhuo...? I... I shouldn't be shocked. The internet is a mystical place.

Holy shit, Deng Ai's musou. Fucking 20 foot leaping cross armbar.

>using doujins
the utter state of fat Dong

>doujins
Your new is showing.

Tell me about Zhu Zhi. Why is his ass so fine?

>Still no Sima Gan

>that OP

How likely is it that Hua Xiong is actually a surprise new character?

I hope it's not likely at all... I am hoping Hua Xiong means 'generic big guy' character. One of the worst possible adds ever.

how is that not doujin?

Well Hua Xiong on the DW9 imdb list is listed under his name where as in the DW8XL imdb list he's listed under "Soldier A" I believe.

Because it was an official, weekly-published manga.

Great axe moveset looks fucking fantastic in this game. Suddenly the Xu Huang bias is incredibly real again.

Like anything is beating pic related.

"Hi, i exist to die in a single battle and very little historically is known about me that even fictional additions last longer and get to have more personality and relevance than me."

I dont know why but Ive always seen this guy as chinese Kenshin because of the turban

Well not his fault he's stuck with the most boring weapon in a musou game.

Uh yeah, his fictional brother.

So uhh, in DW9 Deng Ai and his soldiers are gonna roll over the mountain and fuck Liu Shan over? lmao.

>fuck Liu Shan
Fixed.

What?
Anyway, I'll laugh my ass off if DW9 adapts the part where Deng Ai and his soldiers roll over the mountain with blankets and kill Zhuge Zhan and force Liu Shan to kneel like a bitch lmao.

I love her!

You said fuck Liu Shan over. The other user got rid of the word over so it looks like Deng wants to fuck Liu physically. In his boi pussy.

nigga, that's the manga dynasty warriors was originally based on

Gonna try and isolate voices from the fourth DW9 trailer with only the music in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L8t3wkao
Anyone know can I remove the voices without affecting the music's instruments too much in audactity?

Please show more respect for Zhu Ran's father.