/pg/- Persona General

LORE edition

Previous: NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZax6-Af6Bc
discord.gg/uubszdD
youtu.be/Lja3U0gsUJw
streamable.com/gpqkl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anal with Makoto!

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/uZax6-Af6Bc

I love Ann!

ugly

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Her name is Anne.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Claiming this pouty pretty princess.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

>dedicated the time to do this
>he thinks that's gonna stop him
Keep 'em cucked, Annfag.

Her name is Anne.

Chronos catching Philemon doesn't really mean squat because it's when he's weakened.

And yeah regarding Yaldy, Philemon literally doesn't care so it's not indicative of anything.

the spinoffs are 'canon' but they're not canon in the sense that they're really going to affect anything going forward. the main titles will always be pseudo-omnibus with cameos & callbacks at most. or did you learn nothing from all the people saying shadow ops were definitely going to be in p5 just you wait

>not an Aigis thread

ugly

ANN IS A PRINCESS OF HEART

Her name is Anne.

The next thread will be an Aigis thread!

discord.gg/uubszdD
Discord for cool kids only

>or did you learn nothing from all the people saying shadow ops were definitely going to be in p5 just you wait
I personally never said that. I only hoped they would get their own game and have #2-4 revealed.

Still going lol? Again, keep 'em cucked.

She's the princess of mine, and she's got the biggest one I know.

Everyday until DSN

126 days until DSN.

She's pretty great.

annfag living rent free in ya ding-dong diddly head

I'm just burned by Ultimax and Dance having such shit stories and actively worsening the previous canon, that's all.

>tfw no shogi gf

The Detective Prince in the Case of the Sock Left Behind And Dojima Found It And Things Were Awkward

Reminder if you don't take the "Leave it to me." option everytime its available you're playing the game incorrectly.

retarded

ugly

retarded

Utlimax and Dance "being canon" does nothing to make the stories of the other games retroactively wrong. You may have autism.

I disagree

You're also playing it incorrectly if you're not an asshole to Akechi in every conversation you have with him

They're the final boss of a Persona game, so they're high, but there's only three top dogs.

Wtf, I maxed out Naoto's Social Link in P4 Vanilla and you never really hooked up with her. Is the SL for her any different in P4G

anyone who didn't pick the option to fight alone in that one innocent sin bossfight needs to leave the thread asap

cute
ugly

Post cute

I hope in Crimson, we get more chances to bully him.
I want to be able to tell him at the train station that the Phantom Thieves include that guy in the Practice Building. I want to force him to eat the spiciest Curry and then call him a bitch when he can't handle it.
I want to point out that he deliberately calls Sae by her FIRST NAME, including the honorific, but Sae basically uses his name like he's the annoying intern.

Naoto is unique in that there's a few flags earlier in the link that you need to get to before a Romance is possible.
I wish more Confidants had that, it would take away some complaints that the romance isn't "believable".

Is Nyx one of those three?

lovekoto

Have anymore pictures of mama akechi?

I'm seeing people talking about P5 drama on my twitter feed. Pretty sure it's related to Akechi somehow. Any of you know what this is about?

ugly

it was revealed ren got kicked out of the velvet room and akechi is the new protagonist that's all

There's always P5 drama

I wonder if Wakaba worked for SEBEC or Nanjo or was a part of the government section which worked with Nanjo Group circa EP.

Her name is Anneal.

Stop posting this flop game

Obviously, user. Philemon, Nyarlathotep, and Nyx. Where the three stand on the pecking order is neither here nor there, since they're so far above everyone else that it's a pointless discussion.

Keep posting this successful game

the fertile girl

I like to think Wakaba was one of the minor scientists who worked with the DEVA System. I'd have to double-check if you pass any female scientists there.

Jesus Christ, how is this forced meme not dead yet?

I lost my brain for a moment there. My bad.
Whoever made that intial chart was retarded for putting Philemon and Nyar below Chronos, Yaldy, and Zeus.

Maki's mother was an engineer and worked for SEBEC and helped develop the DEVA system, so it's not impossible for another female scientist to be involved.

She probably discovered the metaverse through the DVA system

you guys ever think about raping makoto haha

please tell me p5d is gonna have some of the performances from super live as dlc songs again

Take your weeb dating sim and fuck off

According to what I've heard, this chick organized a p5 planner and some people complained Akechi appeared less than other side characters despite the planner not being advertised like this. Then even after the organizer said she'd give them a full refund, few buyers were still mad. Seriously though, there's no need to be so butthurt over a fanwork, if you didn't like it, just get a refund or sell it to someone else.

>youtu.be/Lja3U0gsUJw

They explain the whole thing here, that isn't even the dumbest part. Guy thinks Adachi (yes, Tohru "Bitches and Whores" Adachi) is a Wild Card.

>how is this forced meme not dead yet?
Discord autism

Calm down

Oh hey I think I saw that planner. I saved this one because Ann and Futaba looked cute.

God, fuck groojos. Fucking autists ought to be shot.

That's actually pretty cute.

She's mine /pg/

Let me rephrase it. "I need to check if Piercy and the others literally run past Wakaba on the way to fuck Kandori up".

Didn't the Metaverse only exist thanks to Yaldy? It had to be a relatively recent thing, but she learned similar things from the DEVA System.

yeah raping her until she pees lol

7 decides the name of my Phantom Thieves this playthrough.

Why is Junpei so high? Chidori's gift?

Do I really want to listen to 22 minutes of a retard who never paid attention to any of his Persona runs talk?

I bet he didn't play Persona 2 to even make a fair assessment and went by people's comments on forums or the MT wiki.

>Guy thinks Adachi (yes, Tohru "Bitches and Whores" Adachi) is a Wild Card.
Anyone who unironically believes this should never be taken seriously.

So after the groojos pointed that out, I'm guessing they started getting shat on by other people in the fandom and everything went downhill from there? I knew the drama probably started over something stupid but not this stupid.

That's pretty cute.

Gorilla Unit

Goroboys

The niggas

You've got the special days marked, right?

Effin Kids

>Didn't the Metaverse only exist thanks to Yaldy?
No. It's implied the "metaverse" (shit fucking name, the japanese version just calls it a parallel world/s) is the same thing as P4's TV world and that the navi app simply allows the cast to travel between the real world and the infinite parallel worlds formed by the collective unconscious.

I could buy Zeus considering he's from a completely different universe and makes Liz his bitch, all with his 5 seconds of screen time.

Aside from that, I agree.

Though I'd pretty much put all Modern MC's on the same level since the wild card is literally friendship power turned into the ability to do whatever the fuck you want. Honestly I'd move a lot of shit around.

OP better deliver

nob gobbliers

Metaverse only existed through Yaldy, yes. If she was a SEBEC scientist, she would have been bought off by Nanjo Group who was also sharing info with the Kirijo Group and by proxy discover the Dark Hour or the concept of a pocket dimension or base it on the DEVA incident.

shieeeet

>Do I really want to listen to 22 minutes of a retard who never paid attention to any of his Persona runs talk?

I mean, if you've got half an hour to kill? Hell, play it in the background while you're on the can.

Literally, yes. That's the only reason.

>White Day

Hope so desu
streamable.com/gpqkl

>Anyone who unironically believes this should never be taken seriously.
This is the same fanbase full of people who unironically think Izanagi isn't Yu's actual persona when the game itself flat out says Izanami merely unlocked the power he already had. It isn't full of thinkers.

>Ryuji is 15 shades darker than his canon skin tone
This calendar is tumblr tier garbage. Not even worth the drama.

Doesn't Atlus get booty-flustered if you do offensive names

Jesus fucking christ why does the P5 fanbase have so much drama?