/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #709

''Sail On'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQiyhvH2Sc
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=i4kCDKhJ4FU
archiveofourown.org/series/820581
youtube.com/watch?v=KX8ebGCzGeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Yeah! This is it. I was mistaken about it being the other one. Thanks a lot, user.

Chloe is #1

Best girl.

I suddenly understand how these threads work. The OP always posts the first three images before sharing the link with the last thread.

It's still wide, flat image posting time.

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQiyhvH2Sc

>flat posting

A L W A Y S

I knew this was coming

Nope, Pricefield.jpg and the kiss chloe pic are posted by different users. You can tell by the IP counter.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Look up.

Name a more iconic duo

g

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

gg g

Always entice the Price

Smushy nose kisses are best kisses

ggg g gg ggg

I can think of one.

g gggg

It was... before BtS.

I wish I spoke Chinese (?)

Chloe is wondering at the end if she should snuggle up to Max who is having a bad dream

Aww

That's Korean.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what language it was so I guessed. I chose poorly.

What changed?
Why did bts change things?

People used to be able to be pretty friendly about their different waifu choices. Used to just be cosy chatting and >tfw no max/chloe/vicky/???? gf posting

/lisg/ still is an extremely comfy place, you just need to ignore and hide (entirely, not respond or even call out) the drama.

FOREVER!

Kate is such a good mom

Best double-date

I love you user, /lisg/ might not be at the moment as comfy as it used to be in the past but please don't leave us

>/lisg/ still is an extremely comfy place, you just need to ignore and hide (entirely, not respond or even call out) the drama.
THIS.

Max and Vic wore it best

double date where they realize 4 is better than 2

I miss Kate Marsh, Evangelical Republican

The Farewell Episode will be supremely cute and comfy even if it ends with some hinting to sadder things over the coming years. Though I don't believe right now that it will end like that.

Even if it does show some of the sad things that happened in the past it won't affect S1 or Chloe and Max's future at all.

I guess that's probably fair.
Maybe I'm just being sily and wishing for halcyon days that never really quite existed.
God knows, im just in a weird mood tonight and the last thread seemed even more combative than usual

Precisely. Regardless of what they show, we already know how things end up.
Also cute hat, Max.

It can get a little bad at times but only if people allow it to get that way. I sincerely wish the Tumblr drama would stop being posted here. I've seen many generals become near unusable because of nameflinging and off-topic crap and I'd hate to see that takeover here.

>Also cute hat, Max.
If only Chloe was wearing Sam's hat.

Max is CUTE
and has A U T I S M

Destiny is real

Guys can I ask some question about BtS (which includes Native American stuff)

At which scenes Raven appeared? Can you label those scenes? I only remember junkyard at the nighttime and Sera's scene it appeared. Have we seen it any other places?

What did devs say about the Raven? I know they didn't say any certain thing despite they intended giving some supernatural meaning.. (i know they cut many thing from the story) but I had to ask.

Hot.

Its color is symbolism for Rachel's heart.

>get real fucking depressed
>start writing again
I uh
Okay
Is this just what I must do in order to write?

I hope not. I hope you get better soon.

user, NO!
Keep their friendship years separate from their relationship years!

Let's not pretend you didn't save it.

>Chloe no
Chloe, yes

Thanks user.
I hope so too. Just been a real crappy couple of weeks brought everything back up.

There's something kind of sweet about Max taking care of cripple Chloe

vagina vagina vagina
it's fun to touch
gnash on my gash and I'll make you my Max

She totally would have, too, if she were going to stay in that AU and if Chloe hadn't asked for Max to end her suffering.

It happens to a lot of us, so don't feel alone. Talk to someone if you need to. We're rooting for you!

that fucking series of Maxine x Cripple Chloe x Victoria

Chloe is such a dork.
And Max loves her for it.

Do I even want to know?

Thank you, user.
I always just feel like talking to people about it is just dumping on them, but I guess I have to get over that some day.

>room suddenly went golden as the sun came up
Well. That's beautiful.

>She totally would have, too, if she were going to stay in that AU and if Chloe hadn't asked for Max to end her suffering.
I really do think she would've, although once she finished Blackwell I'm not sure what she would do. She would know that William and Joyce could take care of her better but would Chloe want to see Max staying behind in AB just to always be with her?

they were soulmates the minute they met, sex is just a formality for a much grander relationship

It's understandable why you would feel that way but if they're your friends or family then they care about you and they wouldn't feel like you were dumping on them at all. And if it's a professional, then that's obviously their job.

Enjoy your Golden Hour. I hope it's relaxing.
youtube.com/watch?v=i4kCDKhJ4FU

archiveofourown.org/series/820581

>once she finished Blackwell
I don't think Chloe would have lasted that long. Her respiratory system was failing. Honestly, fuck that AU it's so sad.

>>Chloe no
>Chloe, yes
Every time.

I agree with you, from the moment they met their lives and fates were intertwined.

Yeah it is. I need to believe in the singular timeline theory partly because that reality existing is too goddam sad. As soon as Max left that place was erased from ever existing.

I was more talking about if in some way Chloe wasn't slowly dying; she was just in a wheelchair for the rest of her life
And you're right; for me that whole thing was much sadder than the endings

I don't actually have many friends I feel able to talk about this stuff with, you know? My girlfriend has exams to worry about so I don't want to burden her, and my friend circle just had some dumb drama, so don't really feel like nows the time for them either.
And then like 90% of the friends outside that group are guys and idk, I've always been told that guys don't talk about feelings so it feels a bit odd to talk to them about it.
Though now it just sounds like making excuses for not being emotionally open with people.

Man Golden Hour really is a lovely piece

Of course Max would take care of her. But the entire idea of Chloe even being in that situation fucking hurts my heart. A girl that active, excitable, and full of life confined to a chair and unable to do anything she wants? That's too much.

No worries. Everyone needs to vent and dump some of their feelings somewhere sometimes.
Enjoy the lovely scenery. If you're awake and it's not freezing cold out, maybe go for a walk and let the fresh air clear your mind. Or use that time to think about some things without distraction/

>I was more talking about if in some way Chloe wasn't slowly dying; she was just in a wheelchair for the rest of her life
Oh, okay. I think that Max would probably put her life on hold for a while to be there for Chloe. Chloe would complain and tell her not to but wouldn't be able to talk Max out of it. Maybe Max would just work freelance doing weddings and things like that so that she could always be around (and they would need the money to help with Chloe's medical expenses). Joyce and William would probably appreciate the help (both financial and emotional). Max might even move into Chloe's bedroom. They could get her one of those fold out cots or something.

>And you're right; for me that whole thing was much sadder than the endings
I cried so hard when Max first went over to the Price household and we saw that Chloe was paralysed.

Not impressed, user

All Chloe's deserve love.

youtube.com/watch?v=KX8ebGCzGeo

>I'm saying that being with you again has been so special. I just wanted to feel like when we were kids running around Arcadia Bay...and everything was possible. And you made me feel that way today. I want this time with you to be my last memory... Do you understand?
>I'll just drift asleep...dreaming of us here together...forever.
>Thank you so much. I'm so proud of you for following your dreams. Don't forget about me.
>I love you, Max. See you around.

I was actually just thinking about doing that.
It'll probably be absolutely freezing out in the fields though, since the wind is crazy strong today.
Shame really, it sounds like a nice idea. Might just go anyways

>that feel when you see William alive but you know there are gonna be hella consequences to follow

>legionposter isn't on right now
>no flaming in the entire thread (so far)
Gets them neurons firing

Aside from the explicit rating one, is it actually well written and worth a read?

Most of the shitposting is done by the same few obsessed individuals, that's not new to me.

>Might just go anyways
If you do then get out your winter coat and pack a thermos of tea!

Yeah, they're surprisingly well written. Only one of them is lewd. There's a comfy christmas one.

>yfw AU timeline has "Me Before You" vibes
Max and Chloe's story was more romantic though

>Max was having another dream about Chloe dying
>Chloe helps her the only way she knows how

>you will never be a Max's Chloe
*cries*

>>Chloe helps her the only way she knows how
It's a good thing that that's all that Max needs.

guys I think Max and Chloe might be *more than friends*, if you know what I mean

>Chloe wakes up to Max whimpering in her sleep, dreaming about Chloe getting killed by Jefferson and being taken to the Dark Room
>Chloe rolls over, pulls Max in close, kisses her head, and gently rubs her back until she calms down again

How silly. Whatever gave you that idea?