You have 4 hours to invest in this before it breaks 200 sats for good...

You have 4 hours to invest in this before it breaks 200 sats for good. The 20 btc whale is out for good now and we can expect a easy ride to 500. Dont say i did not warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
youtu.be/XGxRSalFl98
xtrabytes.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already holding 10 billion

Do not buy this shitcoin. Just look how ugly the website is. Also, this peice of shit coin doesn't even have a whitepaper Invest in posw for fucks sakes, It's about to moon.

Nice. Largest stake I have.

Damnnnn quints of truth says I'll make nothing but my PoSW is decently set

POSW in sligth stabilisation mode after huge dump. "T-to the moon!“ kek the exchange is not even good im glad i got out while i was still in the green

You're going to want to kill yourself in 6 months.

My quints do not lie. Also check out my thread predicting this Stratis boom.

P.S Golem will skyrocket today as well.

This is a long term hold to $1

If it IS what it says it is, this should easily be a new ETH.

that wasn't you, that was me.
And yes, XBY will explode to 500sat next month

Jokes on you because i already want to kill my self thats why i took a loan for 10k to invest into xby so i can retire early and maybe not commit sudoku

POSW is done...why is this shitcoin still shilled here? Oh right, stupid fucks like you are still holding bags when you bought at the top. lmao.

XBY on the other hand is only going up. It's new technology. You are about to get cucked.

>took a loan
>10k
>XBY

You might want to lay down and sit this one out user. This is going to get rough for you.

Is this on posw exchange?

>10k loan for XBY

Jesus

NEM(XEM), MONERO(XRM),Ethereum(ETH),Ethereum Classic(ETC),BTC

Are the only genuine longterm prospects I see at the moment

Truth

I have money in both.

They both have great potential and POSW is back up to .14 cents, from its low floor of .09 cents.

digits push xby to 1k sat next month

I'd say 500 max by the end of the month

Depends on how many people bought STATIC nodes. 650 active nodes = dollar parity spread the word to get more people buying them. When I was browsing slack I read that one guy in there had 5 already and was trying to get 5 more so I think a huge spike can occur when we get to block 50,000

And the pump had begun.

doesnt seem to be pumping to me

Don't forget this.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc

Who are the devs? are they pajeets? convince me, and I'll pump the shit out of it.

>20 btc
>whale

This coin must be fucking pathetic if a loser with only 20 btc can be classified as a whale, that's barely even enough to be called a sadine

youtu.be/XGxRSalFl98
No pajeets just a hungarian and an old canadian who types like a typical boomer

>Hungarian and an old canadian
Okay. I'm in then.

I also remember that one thread about XBY with someone on the slack talking about "divine intervention" LMAO. It's funny because it actually made me curious about this coin, lol. Anyone have that picture I'm talking about?

Hahaha that's the canadian. If you watch the vid I linked he talks about it

yes this is gods coin

Here's the website by the way. It's new and refurbished. Just need to change that 1 million to 500k for static nodes

oh

xtrabytes.tech/

Woops sorry

it wasnt you but, i think your both correct

they need to just call them static nodes, not STaTiC nodes, makes the whole thing look very amatuerish

How high did you buy?

Any Canadian fags know how to buy this coin?

Yobit, its a shit exchange so get your coins off quickly

Where am I supposed to store xby

In your wallet you can download here

xtrabytes.tech/

Why didn't you put it on ETH instead? It's a sure bet that it will go up. It won't be huge gains, but you're guaranteed to make money on it. Might as well take out a huge-ass loan on that and buy as much as possible then pay the loan off and keep the rest in ETH. XBY is a bit of a gamble.

where do I buy?

tried withdrawing xby from yobit and it says 'wallet in maintenance', have you managed to get coins off there? hopefully this is temporary

Yeah i got them off some time ago, just wait a few hours and withdraw them

This doesn't have some kind of hidden malware in it right?
It looks so suspicious, it's triggering all kinds of flags in my head.

No it doesn't...

It doesn't. If you dont trust it run it in a VM like i do

Where I can get slack invite?