Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
pubgmap.io/
planepath.net/
pubg.me/
pubgtracker.com/
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/
pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/franklinzhaoaaaa?region=eu
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198806645708
youtube.com/watch?v=u0dWDFDUF8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing to discuss

low skill
camper-friendly game design
first 5 minutes of the game is pure luck
countless glitches
server issues
rampant chink hacking

overrated

because it's gay, sorry

when do i get paired with a teammate i can understand

Ghillie suit is the most fun I've had in this game, I laid down by a tree and an entire squad ran past me, except for the last guy, that sat down right next to me, and started taking shots at other people, after looking at him for a while and laughing my ass off I killed him and ran to circle.

Cause it's literally R*ddit: The game.
Make a gay Discord if you want to discuss this shit excuse for a game.

I kinda resent this game because arma 3 br was a lot of fun and had a great community and this killed it.

Because Veeky Forums hates overly popular games, same reason there isn't an ARK VG even though its one of the most popular of its genre.

There used to be and ARK general, but the main server everyone played on went to shit and everyones shit got destroyed, dinos killed, and bridges burnt. No one wanted to re invest all that time.

There used to be, but not many people posted. There's nothing to talk about, not even a garbage waifu character for people to latch onto

>Why isnt there a general for the most popular game in the world?

because its hard to actually win a game of PUBG and Veeky Forums babbos cant handle it. you need skill to win.

at the same time. there isnt much to discuss about pubg. theres little point discussing the weapon meta because its all randomised. your guns and the attachments you have for them are totally random. its not like CS where you can be guaranteed that if you have the eco youre gonna buy a certain gun, armor, utility, etc

the maps arent randomised but the areas of the map you will play in, your approach angles and paths, the numbers of encounters and enemy placement is all going to be random in any game.

im not a contrarian like most of the posters here. pub isnt the best game ever, but it definitely has a special quality about it that makes it enjoyable and rewarding to play. but as far discussing it, theres nothing of substance to say.

tactics is a good discussion topic

because it's hard to git gud

no camping at the middle is not gitting gud

Is there even a point in playing TPP? Every single game I've played it's just hackers and campers. It's not fun to stay put in one place for the whole fucking game. And then when you try to get into the circle, you get shot by a guy who's camping somewhere where you can't possibly see, but since he can see anything with his third person camera, it's all over.

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

Our general tends to die

There's only so many webbums I can post and I have to sleep at times
Have this one

No
>more hackers because chinks love their tpp
>more camping/defensive advantage, slowing the game down and further excarberating circle rng

But you can't really discuss tactics, they generally happen in the spur of the moment
Could talk about strategy but it's so shallow and samey, not much to discover there
So all that's left is bitching, hackusations, and the occasional faggot posting a clip

where did yesterdays thread go? it had 50 replies when i went to bed, why did it get deleted?

>i never palyed the game but act like i did
fuck off back to fortnite, faggot

>But you can't really discuss tactics, they generally happen in the spur of the moment
ok sir

It didn't get deleted. It 404'd because everybody is finally sick of this chink infested piece of garbage coded by 12 year olds

What are you gonna talk about
>it's a good idea to go uphill and flank the enemy!

Im so tired of getting fucked by the zone, it ALWAYS goes in the worst possible direction for me even when Im in the center of it

it ALWAYS forces me to push, and when I do I get in a firefight and I end up always dying in the final circle to get inside, this game needs to nerf the damage of its fucking gas, make people take 20% damage more while in it but reduce damage by 20% from the ticks would be more than fair, that would prevent people from camping in the blue during the first and second circles too

to add, in 300 hours the 100m circle and lower have forced me to move to the opposite side of the former field every single time but twice, TWICE I've had the circle favor me. and in those 300 hours even when landing in pochinki or Pecado I've been in the 2nd circle only 1/10 games

It would already help if the final circles took longer than ten fucking seconds to start coming in so you actually got some time to maneuver

Also increase number of car spawns and severely reduce time of the ~ 2nd and 3rd circles circles to reduce the midgame slog
Now the game is about equally long but it's more balanced in its intensity

fucking useless OP

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

>"Guys, we can snipe them"
>"Nah, we can wait, let them kill the other guys first"
>"Almost everyone is dead, can we do it?"
>"Lets wait a bit more"
>They spot us and snipe us in a split second
Why are my friends pussies.

>playing with friends
>have one random in the squad
>dude says nothing all game
>expect him to play like an idiot
>i get downed by an awm in the middle of a field
>random dude body soaks the next few shots so i can get to cover
>i die anyway
>spectate him
>he spends the rest of the match looking out behind us
>he dies because he was too busy looking behind us
>he stays ingame until the last squadmate dies
Too bad he was Chinese, would've made the best bro.

>Cheating problem is so rampant that even streamers cheat

How do I get matched with a female?

Why is NA such a fucking joke?

>play on EU
>bridgecamping nets maybe 1 car that carefully approaches and scouts for the toll guys
>people use tactics, grenades, shoot extremely well
>maybe 20 people die in the initial rush
>getting wins is a challenge

Meanwhile
>play on NA
>bridgecamping results in 1/4th of the server dead as retarded yankees drive full throttle into our guns
>70 people die before the first circle closes
>nobody uses any tactics and flanking is trivial
>matches are absolute steamrolls

And before you ask, yeah the rating is roughly the same between the two so go figure

What's this mother-may-I shit? Just snipe them you pussy.

lmao dude the kind of "skill" pubg requires is the lowest most pathetic form of fps skill

>die because of rng circle of death
>die because enenmy always has better gear

solo is hell

Don't get people that play with randoms.

HERRO MY NAME IS CHING CHONG THE CHINAMAN AND I AM HERE FOR MY ORANGE CHICKEN DINNER

THANK YOU BLENDAN GLEENE

>Die because I suck at the game
No one cares

there is no being "good" or "bad" in this game

Lmao

game would be improved if grass was removed completely

Git gud

when i think of why i lose games like 95% of cases the lesson is "be more patient" but that's just fucking boring this game is slow enough as it is

i don't think this game is for me tbph, i like winning by playing hyper aggressive. it's a shame CSGO has even more cheaters than PUBG at my level

Thats fine. I feel like PUBG is optimal for those who enjoy the slower flanking oriented gameplay of, for example, Arma. But who dont care for all the autism surrounding those games.

the problem is exacerbated by the fact that i mostly play solo. in team games you can play more aggro since if you get killed by some camping faggot your teammates can revive you instead of it being instantly over

True enough, I mostly play squads as it rewards aggression

literally any pc game. cheats dont show up on stream which is the most amazing thing ever for streamers.
SO many of them cheat, and they can even buy private hacks because they make a lot of money. So spend 1000 bucks on a cheat - become one of the best players in the scene - make back the money tenfold in two months.

also this game doesn't have a general because Fortnite is going to be the bigger game in a couple of months and PUBG will never be optimized well enough to be taken seriously.

Has some big name streamer been banned?

>dude just git gud lmao
>there's no hacking problem :)))

Sorry for super low quality, but goddamn. This guy killed like 5 people through terrain.

>top 3
>get shot while running from blue
>stay in the game watching killfeed
>10 seconds later the guy who shot me dies to the blue

Almost as good as winning desu

Not as good as
>running in blue
>see someone else almost making it
>dont bother healing and instead shoot the fucker
>kill him and die seconds later
:^))

>literally shooting through the floor

wtf

convince them to plummet into Rozhok and Hacienda every-time until they stop being so green

um just git gudd? there's no cheating problem okay sweetums??? only REDDITORS think cheaters are a problem okay snookie pie?

>shoot with kar
>hit enemie but no visual feedback
>step behind cover
>get headshot by the very same guy behind my cover

What am I doing wrong? I'm form EU and playing from EU so why the fuck is this lagshit happening?

Ching chongs, Russians and spics infesting servers.

it happens to me too dont worry user
sometimes the shots are just shit and theres nothing we can do about it, gotta try again and if you die you die.
us player on us servers dealing w/ current chinese invasion.

yeah he's literally shooting through the floor...
i guess, try that yourself in game...
he's on some other level bullshit
mad man has a crossbow kek

h1z1 is still the best BR game to me, it has the similar paced more arcadey shooter gameplay that fortnite has over PUBG but it doesn't have the building autism (yeah i know it's supposed to be fortnite's selling point but i see no appeal in building shit)

h1z1 also runs really well these days, no idea when they managed to fix that because back when i played it more it ran like shit

would love to increase the draw distance, even if it puts me at a disadvantage
would look & feel way better

do you like dieing to some retard proning in grass?

>drop in
>chute gets caught between a couple walls
>get [f to cut chute] message, nothing happens for like 20 seconds and then fall
>immediately shot

>Game freezes
>Get stuck in mid-air
>Wait a bit
>SUddenly SMASH into the ground and die out of nowhere

>hear footseps check it out
>nobody there
good sound design 5/5

this desu
the concept is nice and it's real fun with friends.
but the game has very basic design and revolves around luck so there is nothing to talk about. unless there is a huge patch.

i like the immersion
as i said, don't give 2 fucks about the disadvantage, im good enough to handle it
git gud fag

>match starts
>drop to a relatively remote area
>look around while dropping to see if anyone's with me
>see nothing
>hit the ground
>look up just in case
>still see nothing
>go into a house and start grabbing loot
>immediately hear another guy dropping and running around outside

what gives? does the game just randomly decide to not render other parachuting players or what?

>2,3k rating EU
>play like shit
>choke like a retard several times
>win

>1k asia
>play like a god
>faming people left and right
>10+ kills
>get sprayed by UMP in final 1vs1

B R A V O ME
R
A
V
O
ME

>first top 2
oh my god my hands are tingling like crazy and my heartbeat is fucking deafening

How the fuck does that game manage to do that

Game is trash shit tier low test crap.

This is the best answer:
None of us are chinks.

>when you can't decide what buzzwords to spout
kys fortfag

Yiff in hell you degenerate faggot.

What?

what do you do when there is a sniper after your ass and you cant return fire (no rifle)

flank? or move forward

Die and or quit the game. Be sure to uninstall.

no really, whats an ideal strat. hard to fight ARs if you have a shotty

Ask someone who did a front flip on a bike and lived to tell his story anything?

Do you have huge boobs? if so i would liek to see them.

bump

Yes, but I am a man

I don't even bother opening crates anymore, selling them is the better choice.

Whoa, congratulations user!
You just figured out what everyone else already knew.

Well, i got another discovery.

Don't invest in keys. I fucked up.

>game crashes in the middle of a firefight
SASUGA

LEARN ENGLISH PABLO

pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/franklinzhaoaaaa?region=eu

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198806645708

Gee i wonder if this is an hack alt account, only reason we won against him was because he was caught in a crossfire against our group and another.

depends on your playstyle / preference / terrain.
sometimes just breaking the encounter is the best you can do as the shots will attract bigger fishes.
if you want the gun or feel confident in your skills you can aswell sneak up/flank.

>removed completely
Probably not.
But have it less dense, but visible at longer distance.

Are you fucking shitting me?
The cunt actually got a chicken dinner?
How many hours of playtime does he have? Like 100 by now?

am i any good? i don't think i even fired my gun in my first 15 or so games..

also, apparently i played on asian servers

That was his second game ever.

>XBONE PUBG

>Cause it's literally R*ddit: The game.
Imagine what it must be like for that to even make sense to you.

>Fortnite is going to be the bigger game in a couple of months

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dWDFDUF8s

this is such a bad gun

seriously this recoil is worse than an AK, even with the bipod down.