Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

bullet!

>sfv harder combos than tekken

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I liked the normal android design better

auto combos suck

>I'm too stupid to understand more than three movement options, therefore any game that has more than that is shit!

Capcucks, everybody.

Alex!

Do you actually play fighting games?

> Juri's 2nd Vtrigger can be lost completely by V-reversal because the Vortex has to hit in order for it to trigger.
Someone try to defend this.

gross

You somehow managed to choose one of the worst 21 pictures, that face is awful

Rate my void mixup

*beats you with jab*

You clearly don't if you think SFV combos are harder than Tekken 7 combos.

if those weak asses unoptimized autocombos suck so bad, why are you still stuck in earthling rank with all the newbies who use them?

never going to happen in a real match

This is my favorite one desu, not really sexy but it looks really cool

Loses to jab mash/10

Man, SFV makes people go proud for the lamest resets and make them pass as good mix-ups.

Try landing that on an opponent who has eyes and can see the Tatsu switch position all night.

Every link-based fighting game has significantly harder combos than any Tekken

>implying I kept playing the game after finding out there were auto combos
kek

Oh okay, so you're not baiting and you actually are retarded. Thanks for clearing that up user. Oh, and you have a little capcum on your cheek, bud.

>Bison does dash up HK or throw
What can I do about this?

not an argument, vappa

Play a good game

>implying /fgg/ isn't vappa

Turn 360 degrees and uninstall the game.

oh so thats your excuse for being earthling rank? lol, then whats your excuse for being silver in sfv? the autocombos were designed for brainlets like you LMAO

>tekken combos = 1,2,4

I don't need to make an argument when you haven't provided any evidence to argue against. All you're going on is your clear lack of experience with fighting games at large.

anyone else burried in half a fucking meter of snow?

get jived son.

Yeah, it's called regular winter in the northern hemisphere.

>it's snowing in the winter guys!
the power of eu-fgg

I thought the use of "meter" in your sentence was a pun on meter in fighting games and spent 30 seconds trying to understand the joke

They don't look happy/euphoric though.

go back

>Guy who doesn't play game thinks it's harder than the one he's literally in the top 10 best players in the world at

Shocking

t. soyboy

This would be twice as funny if everyone but yamcha had glasses.

>jab jab tatsu is super hard

this

>tfw i own a skinnier version of those glasses
i-i cant help it those are the only design that looks good on me

>embarassing yourself with mistakes again

I'm a failure, here is the proper version of .

am i the only one who doesn't even try to win when they're against fake characters like urien, balrog or dhalsim?
like who cares, you're playing a random character, even if i win it won't mean shit so what's the point

>No monocle on the third eye

sasuga

now its not a void mixup anymore, more like a decent normal mixup. can you make it stay on the same side with a dash too somehow?

Rate 1-10 Everyone's new Vtriggers and 1 reason why, I'll start.
Juri= 0
It's just regular Juri with a shit meter drain you backdash to avoid. Go back to VT1

Disable counter-hit, set jab on wake-up.

what makes them "fake"?

>Am I the only one who's a stupid faggot that makes up excuses for losing instead of accepting I'm shit and trying to get better?

FTFY, and no, DSP and LTG agree with you.

should I save my fight money? I have 70k. I'm afraid that if I don't I won't be able to get more since Capcom gimped everything.

Nash=10
Because I play this game casually and it looks cool.

You sound butthurt, you okay?

any /ss/ in your game

random neutral jumps to bait it

If you wanna buy characters with your FM then yeah, if not buy whatever

Can't help it user, I was born like this.
Yes, a slight delay on the dash will make you stay on the left side.
Wake-up recordings doesn't play after the jab. Is there something else i should do?
*Anti airs you*

t. silver rank ryu in sfv that thinks hes a fighting game god because it doesnt have auto combos (but uses ryu's target combo exclusively for every combo) LMAO

>Try landing that on an opponent who has eyes and can see the Tatsu switch position all night.
you mean like 5% of the playerbase?

>Wake-up recordings doesn't play after the jab. Is there something else i should do?
Yes, after you recorded it you have to set it up.

And what if I play F.A.N.G? Cant he just cr.hp my jump?

Still doesn't play

Try sweeping the opponent and see if he wakes up with jab.

>my reset gimmick works on most players!
it works on all players below plat and on zero players above diamond.
congratulations to coming up with a contrived way to body scrubs online, user!

I am not really interested in DBFZ but I am curious to know how the "auto-combo" feature functions in it.

Anyone cares to explain?

you say that like people here are world championship contenders

He does. Just doesn't do it on aa jab-

mash square, my friend

What are Nash's antiairs? I thought I could use heavy sonic scythe but it takes years for it to come out.

place the poison mine on the ground and/or put your weird projectiles in front of you to prevent getting dash memed on
i have no idea about fangs options but those seem like a good thing to do

Just play the beta, it's free just like fgg

cr.mp

I don't want to bother just to know one thing.

>I go for the command grab
>he jumps and punishes me
>I do this about 4 times during the match
>jumps and punishes everytime
>hes one command grab away from losing the game
>he doesnt jump

Why the fuck are every one of my reads wrong. Im mad even though I still won

it doubles as an unoptimal combo for newbies and a unique normal for advanced players

user you dont have to be a capcom cup competitor to be able to switch your block direction in reaction to a half-second long side switch move

Last one of my Sakura combos.

they've been very situational in season 2. you're supposed to use cr.mp but that often trades. s. HK also works sometimes, so does his bazooka knee against farther jumps, but you really have to know when to use what. EX scythe works great but costs meter. ixion (ultra diamond nash main) almost always anti aired with jump-back jab when i watched him stream

maybe they helped him a bit in season 3, im not sure

He baited himself.
> He can't possibly try another command grab in the situation a fifth time.
> Oh he did, fuck me.

st.hk

Reads are never incorrect by definition. You simply guess wrong.

When the enemy is legit unpredictable, reading turns impossible however and the whole game turns into pure guessing games.

The point of this is to see if your reset beats wake-up jab situations. Ryu has a 3-frame jab, what you have to do is disable CH and test if the reset beats it.

Play Jin's titty cousin

Well i don't have time to try anymore right now. So i will look into it soon enough.

you're kinda making your own story here man, you have talent, you should write a book!

nah I didnt even go for the command grab, I was expecting him to be jumping. we both sat there looking at eachother, wishing I had of just grabbed him

His cr.mp got changed as well as St.HK so he might have better anti-air options on the ground now.

What can you say about Boxer players?
I've been thing of maining him.
Also, is he any good or am I wasting my time?

>When the enemy is legit unpredictable, reading turns impossible however and the whole game turns into pure guessing games
I cant climb rank because of this. it feels like nobody uses their brain. How do I beat shitters?

>I was expecting him to be jumping
>we both sat there looking at eachother

if you expect them to jump then you dont just do nothing. you hit them with a meaty (preferably a low) that you can confirm into a combo.
you only ever do nothing when you expect them to wake up with a true invincible reversal.

How do I get over match making anxiety?

How did Marn get sponsored again?

click the button before thinking about it too much

make a new tag and just play ranked exclusively

balrog was very good in S2
dont know about S3 yet

>What can you say about Boxer players?
only brainless gorillas play a brainless gorilla character like this
stop giving a shit what other people think about your character choice you faggot

Money.