/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1307 - Rover stop hurting me edition
Previous: >How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV
Pocket Camp Tulip Breeding Guide - i.imgur.com/gNbbmJS.png

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
19th - Simon
20th - Opal
21st - Genji
22nd - Francine
23rd - Gwen
24th - Rhonda
25th - Savannah

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
21st - Fishing Tourney

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK (embed)
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck getting 4/14 in a field of 20 white dahlias.

ACPC killed /acg/

So question on time travel in New Leaf.

Is it better to adjust the 3DS time or just stick with the in game time?

Returning to the game after a long hiatus, trying to jump through beginning stuff and get to the point where I can time travel for villager control.

Where are you anons at in regards to butterfly totals?

Just caught 1 out of 8 butterflies in my garden, at 12 white and 6 golden SO fucking close to start spending leaf tickets.

>SO fucking close to start spending leaf tickets
Don't do it, user.

Please help this cute cat with her butterflies, she will help back and we'll defeat the samurai jew together!

3802 6832 298

80/80 60/60 14/20 4/10

I've always done it through 3DS time, it has worked just fine for me

>10 whole tickets to catch only 1 butterfly
What were they thinking

5 winter, 3 gold winter, and still haven't finished with the Topaz. I swear it's not just that the spawn rates are bad for the new ones, they lowered the spawn rates for the others as well.

14/40 8/40
This is gonna suck

>mfw can't be as generous with gifting butterflies this time around because of the shit odds of getting them in the first place
All I have is one spare that I can give.

80/80 on Diamonds
58/60 on Topaz
2/40 on Winter
0/40 on Gold Winter

I have the worst luck trying to catch these things

Hell, I never guessed people would try to talk bullshit with my nickname. It's funny, the falseflag boy is real.
It's not the community, never had any issues with market box thing and I find /acg/ pretty good and I want to play new leaf with you guys.
It's IRL stuff, actually. My job it's tiring the fuck me out, and my autism with "must get every item from the catalog and help everyone" was messing with my sleep time. The Rover event was the breaking point, I was sleeping 2 hours to make everything from my work and Pocket Camp.
The reward I got was some really powerfull flu, that made me bedrriden for two days. That's why I will stop playing, my health must be the first priority.

Also, you gifted me some topaz, which I'm completely fine with, but does that mean that you still need some? Because I have spares of the other butterflies if you, or anyone, needs some.

I'm done with topaz and diamond, but when I get them I just give them away together with winters.

Ah alright then.

I'm not doing well right now. After coming back and reading last thread, I'm more conscious about what some people are looking for now so I won't piss people off.

>I'm more conscious about what some people are looking for now so I won't piss people off.
What do you mean? Are you talking about market prices and shit?

Ouch take care! Health should always go before video games

The butterfly event. I think my prices in the markets are pretty cheap.

>The butterfly event.
Okay, but why would you piss people off about the butterfly event? Are you talking about gifting butterflies back to people who have gifted you flowers? And then you're caught in an awkward situation where you don't have any because the jews fucked you over with the odds? Most anons are understanding and don't seem to look for immediate gifting back, but I don't know. I suppose the odds are so shit, that people don't have many butterflies to gift in the first place.

Okay, started a new playthrough, trying to get my approval rating to 100% and had forgotten how annoying this is.

Villagers hardly ever ask me for favors, but I'm spamming them hoping those will crop up.

Do you only get one point a day for watering flowers, or can you get multiple? Same for pulling weeds.

It's more about giving butterflies that they don't need, like the Topaz and Diamond butterflies.

>New Leaf

80 35 2 2
Catch rate is hanging around 15% for non-Diamonds, spawn rate on White Dahlias is about 25%

I'm pretty sure it's just three points per flower. Same with pulling weeds.
Also, I don't think you can get more than one favor from a single villager. In my experience, if they don't ask you after the first "what's up?", they never will.
I started like a new town like a month ago, and I remember just saying fuck it at like 90% and waiting till the next day to do stuff.

One point per day for water flowers, one point for each weed pulled with no limit. You can also get a one time boost of 3 points for changing the town tune, the flag, posting a bulletin, and putting something up for sale at Re-Tail.

That's a good question. I took a look online and it looks like the Wikia has the points listed:
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor

>Water flowers (3 Points)
>Pull weeds (1 Point)

Maybe I'm retarded but how do I share the butterflies?

Go to someone else's garden, and if they have fully grown flowers in their garden, you can leave a butterfly (assuming it's not already occupied by a butterfly) by tapping on the flowers.

Go to a friend's garden, touch a fully bloomed flower that doesn't have a butterfly on it yet and then "share".

Oh awesome

Aw I'll miss you even if we barely interacted. I'll keep you for a bit in case you decide to play casually. Take care of yourself!

Milton ruined /acg/

Complete, Complete, 3/10, 3/10. I think I'm just going to skip the rest, already got the rug which is what I wanted most

You never know what you have until it's gone
;____;

>3 days left
>I'm still at 5/40, 5/40
Someone kill me, I really want the mug

Am I kawaii?

84715383739 - Ishtar
Pruned 30d+ inactives. Sharin whites/golds whenever I have whites/gold. You should add me either way because a list full of actives is nice.
This

Can you put on a beak for me?

This a fetish of yours, user?

Maybe

Find a hat I like. Realize I can't take off the stupid headphones. Still no decent shoes or glasses to make. I am already pissed I can't catch any of the new butterflies no how many I am given.

If Celine quits I'm selling my account

qt

Would anybody want a rabbit named Snake in their town? He's in boxes today. Had him in mine for a whole year now after adopting him from another player!

I feel so hip and fresh now

Tortoise specs are the freaking best

Kip?

It's been a while I post here for help because of part-time job and I couldn't finished New Year's event. Buy me stuff or give me butterflies, please.

your prices are too high

Then move along, numb nuts. Either add me or don't, I don't need to hear your life story.

i want phoebe to bully me with her hot braaaps

fuck off milton

In today's news, dubious medical professional deals goods to the public.

What are the right prices?

one for 100 or so is fine

an example being 5 apples for 500 bells

That's literally max price, you fuckin' THIEF.

>mfw I usually put two items of the same type for 90

Let me add a reason for kudos
I wanna kudos people because I like their outfit or camper/campsite, but they probably think I’m tryin to do goals.

they really jewed things up with the second half of the event..

no way to make it without spending tickets..

8/4 a day is actually very doable, you don’t need the second mug. God bless pointless autism.

I managed to get to 12 goldens by now but ONLY because I used tickets on the gyroid.

protip: don't harvest 3-4 flowers, so people can still share with you

80/80, 60/60, 16 winter, 12 gold winter.

I've given up on getting 40 of both winter butterflies and I guess I'll just see how many I can get without using any more leaf tickets.

s- sorry

It's just luck. I have 20 white, 14 golden. I haven't used leaf tickets.

I don't know what's worst, the luck based concept behind everything or the fact a good chuck of the prizes of this second round are rehashes of older prizes.

Yeah that's what I was afraid of, I'm a permanent lucklet.

The fact that they are doubles makes me at least confident to not get everything or else my completion would be impossible.

No. I said hip.

16 whites and 8 golds are your goals for today!
You can do it user, I believe in you!

that image was for

Think you can scoot some of that my way?

Are any of the tier 3/4 awards new/unique? I don't want to suffer for copies of what I already farmed

Holy fuck why does it keep crashing on the camper screen.

who can hook up a noob with some silly new leaf patterns

I put about 400 hours into a new leaf save file last year but due to a lot of shit haven't played since probably last April. I want to go back but don't want everyone to hate me and I don't want to lose my garden that I planted along the paths. Is there anything I can do? Should I just start a new save? Most of my favorite villagers I have cards for.

Would be hard to have a butterfly exchange if you can't catch those butterflies.

Beautiful

activate it

Fuck it, shelled the first 30 leaf tickets to get golden butterflies.
I can see myself getting 40 of the white ones, but with these rates there's no way I'm getting another 20 of the golden ones in time.

i have rovers heater now at least, so i can kill myself with carbon monoxide in my camper.

Milton can you fucking stop

I always hated Rover, but this just solidifies it more.

You can check on the event screen.
The golden butterfly rewards are mostly repeats.

rover is a jew. we should lock him in his camper and gas him with his own heaters.

I got 1/14

>tfw

Well, considering the last reward for getting all butterflies is 40 leaf tickets it's actually profit if you finish with Loyd's help for less than that.

roaver is the god of pestilence

Already spend 40. Can only try to get it back by now.
Paying 10 per butterfly is a rip-off

Fuck you Rover

there should be a way to tell friends when your garden is dry, like with the quarry

20/40 winter 9/40 gold. This event is not happening for me unless I shell out tickets for gold. I got lucky my last batch with winter flies. This event is brutal