>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

What is it about generals that attracts autism so incredibly reliably?

What other easily available and built unmerged heroes are good for being used to counter both fully merged, buffed and built blyns and reinhardts in AA? (No unique seals like DD3 etc. because they're presumably being used on other heroes. Common Seals like Atk, Spd, HP etc. seals are fine)

:D

Nino!!!!!!!!!

GOOD DAY

Post interesting builds that make you think.

0ppai~~

Kill yourself autist

Boey is good, F!Robin requires quite a bit of investment but she's good too

>Deleted
heh

What is your biggest blunder /feg/?

Seething.

JUST

stay mad

SAY YOUR PRAYERS

Heroes is Fire Emblem

>finally get Kagero.
>-spd.

Kagero is my wife.

What the fuck do I need to do to make this soyboy good? Even after all this he still doesn't hold a candle to Xander, Eldigan and Sigurd who can tank ances all day like it's no one's business.

My daughter.

What the hell happened to the other thread? Fucking hell.

Warriors too

Ephraim, I should of saved the orbs for Macedon or spent even more on wrath fodder

will we be able to save her from Surtr's clutches

>Deleted

15 more to have 100 S-support

Merric should be decent if you patch his res against Rein, Fae with some investment can do it too

>decide to use a different unit than normal
>they're fucking shit

Next legendary hero is an armoured loli healer

opps, forgot to give that rein good IVs, we lose 2 more HP if he's +ATK/-DEF IV (all of them are +ATK/-DEF)

I know

Correct
FE1-15, FEH, and FEW are Fire Emblem games

what will you do with all the kids?

It's already too late

TMS too

You've done about as good as you can.
He simply isn't as good as those other Cavs because he has a worse just okay defensive spread and no prf weapon.
Still great in a secondary cav team for arena assault though.

No

What were you thinking?
>growing wind
What the fuck.

Perfect. But what about TMS ?

I did TA and lancebreaker. Only use him in AA.

How is Clarisse so bad?
Like where did her BST even go? Every stat except speed is bad, and speed is only average.

w-what happened to Dorcas?

What would be your dream 4/5 star banner?
>Cain, Old Tiki, Athena
>Reinhardt, Effie, Nowi
>Cherche, Nino, Titania
>Kagero, Klein again, Setsuna again

"mixed" defenses and hp, it's so prominent since she's a ranged unit without iv's

Didn't put the double attack Refinement on Ephraim.

Yfw FE16 is a FE7 female

test

what build should i give to oliver? he has owl and QR, but i dont know what should be the rest
i want him as a Rein and Lyn counter, considering he's fat as a fuck

How huge is the possibility that Surtr and his kingdom just got brainwashed by Loki?

They should replace this screen by the new My Castle mode

Who's most likely to be the Thracia GHB, Raydrik or Kempf?

>almost one year since the CYL poll shitfest

So now that the dust has settled, we all agree that Lucinabros did nothing wrong and Lynfags should all be gassed, right?

Brave Reinhardt

Her stats are almost the same as Jeorge's, he has a prf though.

*Remake

Please don't start this again. I don't want the thread to go to shit only 50 posts in

Kempf. Alternatively, Lifis.

I mean, they did get us 4 top tier units instead of just 2 like they were planning

nah, but were you the nigger that made that CYL Gauntlet bet?

Who isn't a cheap shitter ITT?

No, but I agree

Who +10 Fae here?

Need to work on getting panic ploy 3 C slot and QR3 B slot but otherwise she is almost done.

>tfw no Steady Breath fodder for Fae

I like the results of CYL and I don’t want a CYL2/redo poll to ever happen

What if we don’t actually get to meet Gunnthra and she ends up kidnapped by Muspell and you actually spend the entirety of Book II trying to rescue her

Yes

>got my first Subaki in months
>have 25k for getting QR3
So who do I give QR 3 to?
Candidates are
>-atk +spd Zelgius
>-hp +spd Shiro
>+atk -spd +2 Ike
>-hp +spd Bike
> BK
>+atk -Def TA Raven Sophia (already 5*)
> neutral H Henry
Leaning towards Ike, Shiro, or Sophia, since the other candidates are either subpar or in Bike’s case are better off with the QR Seal.

>reach Nifl
>Nifl is destroyed
>Gunnthra is taken hostage by Bows-Sutr
>after the chapter the town building game opens up
>you finally rescue and recruit her as a 5* unit a few chapters later

I don't think Surtr is capable of taking prisoners. Rape and murder is all he knows.

>recruit her as a 5*
(lol

>needing QR3
>In the year 2018

>Recruit Gunnthra as a free 1*
>blessings are 5* exclusive

Don't have F!Robin cause I wasn't around in September when her last GHBs ran, I really want her.
Both Boey and Merric can survive and sometimes kill blyn and rein, unfortunately some fights they don't deal enough damage to finish them off, not sure how else to tweak them to eke out that little bit more damage without whipping out more expensive/unique skills/seals.

>7 candidates
You’re right let me just craft the other 6 QR seals

please help Feg those 2 fuck my arena runs

Real close now lads.

How is everyone else's waifu projects going on?

Mines almost done but I got sidetracked by promoting some units so I could have more units for AA

Fury or DD or Atk/Def bond, with Deflect Magic seal.

You will probably struggle to turn him into an effective counter for both the deadly duo. His base defenses aren't enough to let him take both on at once. Anyway just use Deflect Magic/Missile depending on which one you hate more.

In the meantime, invest in a green RavenTA user.

oliver lacks the def to counter Blyn effectively and he TA advantage to counter Rein easily, if you go owl build you need to merge his ass out and give him spur and drive butt buddies

>two Grays

>Only seasonal Fliers that I'm currently missing are Camilla variants.

It's weird as fuck. At least now I have the cancer incarnate to ruin arena runs.

I see, i heard i can also give him Wolf, does that build help or not? i have ursula, back when i first started, but i didnt comeback until now

both were off banner when I tried sniping for zelgius

I hated the results and also do not want a redo.

Should I give the carrot lance to Sharena, Lukas, Azura, or Lucina?
I could also give it to bride Charlotte I guess, I don’t really know what else to do with her.

>Bow Lyn is the biggest cancer of the game and started the trend of powercreep and seasonal variants after IS saw everyone picked her for her Increased BST and unique class.
Yep.

>I see, i heard i can also give him Wolf, does that build help or not?
Not really. Wolf is great for slaughtering Rein/Lyn on player phase but the problem with those two is you can't really initiate on them because they have 5 effective range and even if you manage to get in and kill one, the rest of the team usually just fucks you raw on the next turn.

So it's usually best to take them out with enemy-phase units that can handle their attacks on OHKO on retaliation. Green RavenTA mages are particularly effective because they take very little damage from both and kill on the counter.

Would this meme build work out or is it just a whole bunch of stuff wasted on CC fodder?

Not a Waifu project but I’m painfully close to my first +10 units. Currently have +9 Nino, +9 Rein, and +5 A Tiki.

My Eirika only needs 2 more merges. I've been exclusively rolling red when possible and still nothing, though.

DD6 I guess

It’s a pretty shit meme build, who do you have that wants CC?

>started the trend of powercreep and seasonal variants
user you retarded?

>not having Cumillas

I wanted to build a Sakura with pain, vantage and double savage blow.

That’s a much better meme set desu

What would their babies be like?

I put poison in his speed growth

>ice + fire
Literally water, so I guess Azura is their kid