/ink/ - Splatoon General: Crustacean Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Version 2.2.0 is available for download! Check the patch notes below for details.
New Weapon: .52 Gal Deco will be available Jan. 20th! Sub: Curling bomb; Special: Stingray
Dapple Dualies Nouveau are available! Sub: toxic mist; Special: ink storm
Shellendorf Institute is now a playable map!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_hu_wa/status/954021919648399360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't die this time.

>inklings have solar and wind power
why do they need zapfish again?
and no, those are in the game, afaik on flounder and triggerfish

What does Hoodrat think about Pearl's rap?

They don't since apparently everything works the same without it

Pearl's a poser.

When Splat 3 comes around, I really hope they spend some time into actually making weapon sets actually different than the ones from this and Splat. Very few weapons in 2 can actually be played in new ways because of how many have the same sub and or spiritual successor of its special from Splat1

maybe if you didn't steal someone's brella they wouldn't die

Why the fuck is this allowed?

>zap
yeah why the fuck shitters like you are allowed

That's not even the good N-Zap.

They are both crutches for shitters

t. uses bad weapons on purpose to already have an excuse when he loses

Honestly, I use it because I like being an annoying little shit. Tentas and chickens are a unique pressure-oriented kit which I'd really like to see on something like RBP, but alas, Zap it is.

puffy suckers

Why would i look for more excuses when my team of shitters is already one?

Crutch would be something unfun, like Tri, but the thing is- Zap IS fun! It finally comes close to what Splat1 version felt, and everything in 1 felt a lot better than in 2, except Rapids.

I was talking about how I got kelp dome so much

>complaining about getting a way better map
nice waste of trips
>zap
>fun
is this bait

who wants to suck my woomys toes

Depends, who is your woomy, what is she like, what does she usually wear on her feet, and when was her last salmon run?

>tri
>not fun
why? Its great for maps with lots of upper ground and the sub and special are great utilities and assist your team. You probably don't even use the joy cons to get full advantage of the motion controls before you go on about how shooters require so much more skill but most people on /ink/ don't even understand how superior joy cons can be and stick to they ""pro"" controllers

because tryhard weapons like cancerbucket are not fun

Its cool if its not fun for you, but other people find them fun and you can pull off kills not possible with most other weapons. It really depends on map and your team but buckets can be very fucking deadly when they know how to navigate the map. I find tri to be the most useful because of its special and sub and thus its a lot of fun in places like shellendorf and manta towers.

Only if she just got out of a long, hard day of ranked battles

Let me ask you a question: have you ever experienced what over 1.0 strafe speed feels like? You could make Heavy and H3 run at these speeds back in 1, and that's exactly what I did. Effortless mobility, liberating freedom of never slowing down. You go fast once and you'll never go back.
Zap and Mini back then topped out at 1.2, and the absolute speed king, L3, got over 1.3. Now there are only three weapons that even reach 1.0- Zap, Mini and Sloshmo, and they need all the run speed in the world for that. But it's the closest we can get to the olden days of supersonic everything, and that is fun.

dude
seaweed
lmao!

how do you even get high from seaweed

I need more Shoot cereal in my life

you're addicted greenzip, you have to stop

what exactly is that cereal mascot supposed to be?

Looks like Marie, but as some kind of monster

>Marie, but as some kind of monster
So just usual marie

thats rough mate, she didnt deserve that, she's been through a lot

yeah a lot of producer dicks

rude but fair, I can fap to it

Anyone want to do a charger league team later? There was one user who wanted to practice charging.

It's the inkling boy with down syndrome or whatever the inkling equivalent it

>check thread once or twice a week
>tfw your favorite woomies stopped posting months ago
what should i do? where did they go? is it too late?

>brush users
twitter.com/_hu_wa/status/954021919648399360

I think mario odyssey made a lot of people move on from Splatoon 2 and they just never came back

>he didn't have a folder dedicated to them
you killed them user

They're in abetter place

I'll join

Who are your favorite woomies?

>Tennis
>Green
>Lemonade
>Brush Delinquent
>Hip Hop
>French

I mean your taste is kinda shit, only a couple of those woomies were even cute or fun

I want to see what your taste is. Not as much to say it is shit, more to know the demographic.

Shit man, theres too many to go through them all, i'll just say the ones I liked from that post were Hip-Hop and Green and my favorites are the slutty woomies (you know the ones), and the ones with silly gimmicks like speedy and milky

I just hit level 9 and Turf War really feels like a chore. Are other models even worth it? Really dumb idea to hide modes behind grind.
I'm having more fun in Salmon Run anyway.

>liking gimmicks
>not liking Lemona/d/e

anyone want to play SR before the shift ends??

I'm here basically every day, tennis is...questionable, but I talk to him sometimes. Hip hop is here all the time, lemonade sold her game a while back, the rest idk

I actually went through splat 2 story first and played a bit online and then went through mario. Sometimes I feel like just staying with it or playing one of the two other games I've yet to try out.

Really eats up free time either way.

Absolutely, yes. Ten levels of turf is more to teach you the baisics and condition you to not treat the game like team deathmatch and value territory control. The real game starts with Ranked, though C is mostly 4-year olds.

>Lemonade is gone forever
>not even Green knows where Tennis is
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON LIKE THIIIIIIIISSSSS

Make a room

way, way too forced

>talking shit about tennis (cute),
>talking shit about french (cute (female (male)))
kill yore self

the room is up
SR 2/4
probably going to go with randoms for a while until more people appear

dont feel bad, Lemonade wen't full autism and sold their game because the brella got nerfed and they couldn't cheese with their OP shitgun anymore

The other modes are much more fun. I only play Turf War when I have to.

This is Squinty Woomy. Say something nice about her.

Tennis was around for the last few splatfests and was spotted in turf war a while back, they're part of a discord I'm not in so shrug maybe they're more active than I know

If she squints that much, she probably needs glasses.

room is up
SR 2/4

tentacle pride
cute feet too

This looks so fucking disgusting and bad. Can you guys at least try to have something of a standard in art? I don't even care if it's a drawfag. It's complete ass with horrible shading perspective and fucking everything.

SR 3/4

I dont get how lemonade is gimmicky besides the feet and pee stuff which might have been better if their owner didn't come out and say they didn't like it. Feels wrong to lewd a squid if their owner doesn't like it.

Tennis is okay but always felt like the meh sidekick to Green when it probably should have been the other way around. Plus they disappeared.

I thought this was a meme, did it actually happen?

She's also an autistic attention whore with validation issues and girl on the internet syndrome.

Nowhere near as bad as ATL though.

I like her hat

Pretty cute, but she clearly needs glasses

>I thought this was a meme, did it actually happen?
yep

It actually happened and she only stays around in discord for the stickers, posting occassional feet stickers from dot's discord, occassionally seeking attention, and requesting fanart of her woomy. And to clarify of the woomy that is kill because she did unironically sperg and sell her game due to brella nerf because she is an autistic shitter.

they're both different kinda of awful but in the same way, if that makes sense
both should be ignored entirely

Does anyone have that spurdo SR image

It makes me laugh every time

Helb! :-DDDD-DDD

okay in that case I dont feel bad anymore

She's a worthless attention whore and always has been, that's entirely the reason for fetishposting, it made her """popular"""

I fuckin hate Salmonid Smokeyard
>glowfly wave
>high tide
>guy with glowflies is on the other island and not near the egg basket
what the fuck is wrong with people, why do they EVER go to that side of the map during high tide, especially on a glowfly wave. The guy over there died, someone went to save him and also died over there. Then we all died and lost.

SR room up
3/4

There is only one good Salmon Run map.

Kokonoe is nowhere near ATL levels. I dont even want to talk about discord chucklefuck drama but ATL is the only person anywhere on squids I genuinely dislike. If you see the shit she constantly says about people and her ceaseless bragging and fucking passive aggressiveness it's hard not to be bothered. This recent splatfest was probably the worst, egged on by her now having her own discord and being power high off abusing her members. She's got some serious genuine validation, emotional, and mood issues. I'd infer borderline personality disorder along with a shitty childhood. My suggestion to anyone is don't ever talk to her.

Thanks. This old meme always gives me a laugh no matter how stupid

c can you find tennis woombley for mme? i miss them

I've only seen ATL through screencaps posted from the discord and it just makes me happy I never joined any discords, they seem insufferable

Also I don't trust that any of these "girls" are real

She reveled in the attention, as all dykes with girl on the internet syndrome do. It's hilarious she made a shitstorm and big deal out of fetishposting when she was actively encouraging it herself because it made her feel noticed. She literally "jokingly" roleplayed with people with footplay and shit and reposted that "squished by lemonade" pic herself dozens of times after it was made.

I don't give a carp about your woomies

degeneracy

I honestly suspected as much. Her woomy wasn't good for anything else anyways, about as generic a woomy as possible, so its no wonder she needed to keep "discouraging" the sexualization. Nobody would care about her woomy if they didnt want to lewd it.

The age of OC posting is over.
The time of the idol has come.

I still care about your woomy user

During splatfest she actually told people on team comedy looking for splatfest squads to get to king and stop playing because they'll make team comedy lose and constantly called them out individually for being bad, making her lose "her 43 win streak" which was actually a 43:7 squad score, endlessly bragged about said score and 23xx power about 50 times, and kept jerking herself off to herself. People literally leave the discord because of her. She's almost pityable.

Or, you know, both!

Wave 3 wipe because AngelFire decides to swim inside two drizzler clouds to put an egg in instead of reviving and they had an eliter it seems
Wave 2 missed quota
>wait a few minutes before queue again
>in a match with her again

Wew. When it gives you those 20+ egg quota and you have people who can't put eggs in...

The thing about people with borderline personality disorder is they center and focus their whole lives around seeking out attention and external validation. They're often considerably intelligent and extremely manipulative and get carried away in manic highs when they get attention while getting extremely offended and hurt at perceived slights by everyone and in everything. Kind of like a psychopath or sociopath. The internet is a great go-to medium for them to fester upon.

I've known a couple of people just like her. Hyper manipulative and pretend to be friendly to you as long as you're beneficial to giving them attention, but will swiftly move on when they find better alternatives.

Stop hogging eggs and fight, doofus

Oh, you're that retard nignog woomy that plays solo with randos while having 500+ power and then cries about it here about randos literally no one will remember nor ever care about.

It's better than you trying to play with /ink/ or discord people from here though. Did you choose the path of randos because you're too socially retarded and autistic to actually have friends.