mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62744
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28945
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ua7x1yS6UZUcTKfR65ojadT-VYZEhH9_
pastebin.com/HBm9pMB3
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd7DCE-eSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S NOT A BLIMP FOR FUCKS SAKE
IT'S A RIGID AIRSHIP
If it was a blimp then everyone on the main deck would SUFFOCATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

'tute is soyboy faction of choice

Don't expect retards to understand science.

kahns

>implying the 'road isn't

Always wear proper combat attire.

radpussy

that's for tumblrinas

Do not harbor or hide synths. We will find out.

post characters

a beauty.

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?

This was fun to make.

Over 9000 hours in MS Paint.

This is why you do it with Horizon. No bloat, comfy atmosphere and music. Though you might get shit on by pretty gulpers and Mirelurks. Mirelurks take very little damage if you don't hit them in the face and King's can one or two shot you from full health with their sonic blast

Remember to encourage bonds between your brothers and sisters.

>keeps his wedding ring and message from Nora, supposedly because he misses her
>creates a world she would hate

Now you're getting it.

nice hair caitfag

>Encouraging fraternization within the same CoC

el o el

Pretty
but no more chems!

>I love my wife who believed in the rule of law so much that she dedicated her life to it
>so as a result I'm going to kill the people she would like and be friends with
hmmmmmm

I enabled a mod through the in game load order shit and the lights in goodneighbor are now purple. Is this a load order issue?

The future starts with you and your children. Humanity's continued survival depends on active re-population, so remember to meet your breeding quota every year.

Missing texture issue. Nothing to do with load order, it means that you did not properly install your mod in the first place.

This brings up a good question. BoS says not to fraternize with locals, but there's also supposed to be no fraternization between the ranks. Who does a soldier fuck? Just hope that one day there's a qt female Sentinel who wants to jump your bones?

Fuck, It was just a hair mod I made.
I uninstalled it and it still not unfucked. I also re enabled Looksmenu in NMM because the in game mod load order thing can't do it. These things can't break light textures right?

I'll think about it.
I have to say I really like your character I don't know why though.

I imagine it's "Don't ask, don't tell", but for straight people too.

He's not the same person he was when he entered the Vault. By all accounts he would consider's Nora's viewpoint naive. But love is not about what make's sense, it's about what you feel, and often that transcends individual beliefs.

After everything that has happened he can't pin his hopes on Nora's altruistic ideals about the rule of law when the rule of law failed to prevent the world from burning and everything that came after. The contradictory nature of his actions and his love for Nora, as well as what she stood for, works to make him more conflicted and three dimensional for me. It also provides him with a source of ruinous nostalgia.

Heres what it looks like

T-thanks

Its cool to be a ghoul

That looks cool.

I had this problem with something else (people's pants) and it was fixed by giving my computer, and by extension NMM, user account permissions to create and edit files on my computer. Some Windows security settings changed randomly one day and I was dumbfounded why I got the pink missing textures in game. Editing security permissions fixed it though. So check to make sure that is all in order, if you can't find an otherwise improperly installed mod's texture files.

As much as I liked Cait's pink tights, it was due to missing textures.

It fixed itself after I restarted the game a couple of tries. Weird. I didn't touch anything and just kept restarting. I also kinda liked the purple lights.

What hair mod? Does it replace hair on NPC's and does it include autistic hair?

You don't happen to not live in California do you?

I'm not for certain but I think it might be zzjayhair at least that is the only hair mod I see in my mod load order caitfag might know.

>Morals aren't based off of a simple goodness and value of love.
I want you to be the new Caitfag please.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62744

yup that is the one.

pretty!

>tfw no good vault meat follower

>the femclawposter is truly gone
A sad day.

Remember: It is not acceptable to engage in sexual relations with non-humans.

What about cuddling

It is preferable that you do not fraternize with non-humans period. The only relationship between yourself and a ghoul should be a bullet or laser.

What if they're a really nice ghoul and we're friends and we make toys for christmas presents for all the kids

This is not up for debate.

What would she think of you killing him?

FUCK YOU AND THE AIRSHIP YOU RODE IN ON, MAXSON

NOW GIMME THE COAT

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28945

Anyone used this yet, and if so, feedback? Supply lines have always been irritating shit to manage.

preset? that's really handsome and rugged

>not being good friends with Daisy and regularly checking up on her to hear tales from long ago

Fuck you and your tin cans

>mods that simplify the game
Fucking casul

lol fag

A good day to put down some dogs.

I can only be myself.

>When slut mods and sluts cross over

>good friends with Daisy
>so good you might hook up here and there

Have it your way

Intimidation seems interesting, I should download that intimidation mod Xilandro made.

I have masturbated to your character

Give me some good quest mods for F4.

lol

It's fun, sometimes they fake surrender. But that might just be a glitch.

This guy was built with intimidation in mind from the start. Seemed like one of the best methods to survive Horizon.

>tfw i get two (you)s in one post

It's no glitch. If you look away or lower your weapon, they'll turn on you.

That's why I always carry handcuffs, as Freeze! Intimidation overhaul allows you to restrain someone before they get any funny ideas.

Lindt is overrated anyway.

Seriously though.
>inb4 FCR

drive.google.com/open?id=1Ua7x1yS6UZUcTKfR65ojadT-VYZEhH9_

Seems like Real World Armory got taken down, so here's a link if anyone wants it. It replaces vanilla weapons with real world equivalents. Uses models from Millenia, ToastyFresh, etc. Read the readme included if you want to know exactly what it replaces.

If I wanted to start a playthrough to "100%" fo4 and get to max level, what would my build look like? 11 int with savant anyway for maximum XP?

>"read the readme"
>can't read it without downloading the whole thing
how about a nice little fuck you

Do you guys manually install or use Nexus Mod Manager

I would if she had a benpis

>max level
You mean level 65,534?

Okay pal you aren't forced to download it I don't care.

oh man it doesnt stop when you run out of perks to purchase? thats pretty funny

Mod Organizer

The game crashes at 65,535

But I wanted to know what replaces what.

then you never have to play it ever again

ree

pastebin.com/HBm9pMB3
Uploaded readme to pastebin

youtube.com/watch?v=FTd7DCE-eSs

I'll have to make sure there are no conflicts with Horizon since it changes the perks quite a bit. But maybe Intimidation is untouched. Thanks for hippin me to it.

I don't even have mods that make her sexy user.

But you do you buddy.

you mean a radpenis?

A radpenis (female [male {female (male)}])

thanks

>Plays Fallout 4
>Listens to Misfits without Danzig

I've come so full circle that sexy isnt sexy anymore. I like your character cause she looks like the baddest bitch around that could beat my butt and keep me as a companion of shorts

Does the ghoul mod edit the voice too?

>Wanting to get dommed by diseased, rotting ghoul pussy

I mean thats kind of the point innit? It wouldnt be rape if she was a supermodel.
She needs to be fucked up in order for the fetish to work

No.
There's only 2 playable ghoul mods at the moment.
Neither are really great.
One makes you a "Ghoul" and stops you from being affected by ambient radiations, so things like Kiddie Kingdom and all of Far Harbor is a breeze, but doesn't allow you to morph your face.

This one that I'm using lets you morph faces but doesn't let you be immune to radiation.

The only way to "ghoulify" nora's voice would be to rip every line of dialogue and put it through a processor and then back in. Which no one really seems to know how, or cares to do.

Ghouls are for lewd

I guess it'd work if you use the unvoiced protagonist mod.

Yeah, ultimately you keep it in the dark. There's nowhere really on the Prydwen to fuck as there's virtually no privacy on board, so all sexual activity would likely occur during leave or field assignments.