>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Amelia is a good girl who has zero interest in sexual relations of any kind!

Cumilla!

I want to __be Sharena!

her egg

>playing mobile trash when you could be playing the Dragon Ball Z Fighter Z Beta instead
Explain yourselves.

Should I shove these Gennys together or use one for skills?

Amelia taking cocks as part of her soldier training!

Reminder snack is for Ike

>playing a game that you'll drop in a month or 2 because your not a competitive tourneyfag

Post hot glue.

Whats Nephenee hiding under her helmet?

>fighting games
>arcsys fighting games

hello I was promised a snacki banner where is it

Soda is my wife

i need mommy maps
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ride the bike!

I want to build a +SPD/-HP Serra, what is her best skillset?

>spic ball after the year 2000
embarassing

nani

MOOOOOOT

You and I know that's bullshit, the reason she's wearing a skirt instead of a full armor is so cocks can have easy access to her anus

>dragon """""meta"""""
Take care not to worry your elders we know best

>AI will spam repositioning skills as infinitive when not in range of enemies
>AI will use repositioning skills to keep themselves in endless loops
>AI will use repositioning skills to move themselves into a bad matchup
>AI will literally never use repositioning skills to move allies out of bad matchups or themselves into good ones
>unless it’s arena, where AI is suddenly genius and can repo ranged cavs into a dancer
It has to be intentionally bad, I’ve started to document instances of repositioning skills being used. All of the first four cases are readily observed in TT, I’ve seen Fae swap herself into Falchion range multiple times, not once would she swap into lance range, thinking that the red tone would handle it.

We're probably getting an RD TT focus banner after this, and she gets to share a color with Tanith to jew people who want both.

Misha is shit! SHIT!

Does anyone actually want PvP on this crap? Fucking matches would last an entire day

I want Ike to fuck me raw

I want to capture Camilla and prison rape her

MOMMY

I NEED SUSTENANCE

>New red/blue/green weapon
>Flier exclusive
>Effective against fliers
How is this not a bad idea?

And you and I know that's bullshit. She wears a skirt because it's cute.

Jagens are so common, always ruining my streaks and killing my nugget and tiki

Fodder for skills, honestly. Unless you are deliberately aiming for high merges, +1 really isn't worth it. That Wrathful Staff could go to an Elise or L'Arachel who would put it to better use than Genny getting 2 more bst. I merged my Sigurds and regret it immensely.

You know in your heart at the very least she takes Duessel's Duessel on the daily.

Why won't he die like other fliers?

WRAZZLE DAZZLE\
what anime is this

Does Vantage fuck up Steady Breath? Or since you were technically attacked first, you would still get the cooldown reduction?

Unless it's a prf weapon, that's silly. I could see Erinys coming with Wing Clipper but there's no reason to lock that to the other 3 sword fliers who'd rather run other stuff. If they decide to make Wind Sword a prf weapon for someone like Tanith it wouldn't be inheritable at all.

She only wears the skirt so men have something to lift, she's not even wearing panties

>AWAY, THOT.

Can someone get it through my little brain what these blessings are supposed to do other than double SP

SB doesn't care about who attacks first as long as it's enemy phase.

What is the point of that fodder banner, aside from QR bait, most of the skills available are on them at 4*

Did anyone seriously spend an orb on it?

Yuru Yuri my good man.

35/35 speed defense, perfect for fucking with units that rely on doubles to score kills.

>lewding Amelia
FUCKING DELETE THIS MODS

It's incredible if you're trying to +10 any of the units there. Incredibly mediocre otherwise.

its not rape if she desires it

You're supposed to color-coordinate them with your favorite units.

I don't want her to desire it

That's the point, the 4* pool is also on focus so you'll actually have a chance of getting the fodder/merges you want from it. The 5* focus is a trap though, you'll want to bait if that starts rising since it means less chance of nabbing a 4* focus.

If you have the corresponding Legendary Original Character Donut Steel on your team and it is the correct season you also get stat boosts.

I want blue Cumilla

>artist: Tamagoro
>tags: defloration, impregnation, pregnant, dilf, age gap, consensual

They give you bonus stats if and only if the unit with them goes into battle alongside one of those legendary heroes of that element (currently Fjorm and Gunnthra) during that element's season

So in other words, they're for double SP and a cool special animation

>Second card from the bottom row
What's going on there

500 IQ answer

I am ashamed I recognise this artists name

Reinhardt!

someone sell me on why steady breath fjorm is a retarded waste of a bike

>Does seasonal element match?
>Do you have said Lego in team with Blessed unit?
If yes to both, stat boosts

The only thing you get thats non seasonal is some funky afterimage effect when blessed units proc specials.
>Felicia twirling her dagger in this effect

her base A slot is already a great enemy phase skill

You'd have to take away her niche and can honestly get the job done with QR3 seal and base skill. Seriously, that seal fixes her.

It does nothing to salvage her mediocre player phase the way Atk/Def bond can help to do, which also gives her the damage she needs to kill shit on enemy phase without special procs. Wait for Fierce Breath if you want to do a purely enemy phase build for her.

>finally pull Zelgius
>+def -atk

What should I do with him? I want to use him anyway

probably meant to have glitter and sparkles on the yellow parts

Best taste coming through

>No Kid Goku riding on a nimbus with the power pole
Literally not a single reason to buy or play it.

unless you’ve got a +ATT -HP (or anything -HP really) she’s not really worth investing in

It's not, you give her Iceberg and the QR seal as well and the enemy's anus gets obliterated

Post your Sanaki

I hope you get HIV

I'm not going to go out of my way to press my luck on the starter banner again and again before it's gone, so skills it isn't.

Thanks user.

That is really not nice

>take away her niche
she’s still a completely unique unit by being the only distant counter/steady breath lance user

Huh. You actually filled it out.
Last time I saw this shit, there were empty spots everywhere.

Zelgius is good no matter the bane because his stats are fucking stupid.

>Refined weapon and Mirror Strike
A e s t h e t i c

It's not, do it faggot.

That niche sucks anyways, she'll end up dying too quickly in TT/CC.

you'd have to be a retard to not give her Steady Breath

I might be mistaken since I haven't played all the games but aren't some of these not fire emblem? Glad to see you actually filled it out to completion though.

>Camilla a green dragon stone
I'd be pretty pissed.

You forgot someone

You already did except mine has reposition and is -hp+res.

How's your TT going, lads? 43k here, done using stamina pots on it because I'm not going to bother with rank and just content as long as I get all the rewards

Oh fuck that would have been sick. Now I'm sad it isn't a thing.
Maybe DLC but it's probably going to be Broly, fusions, and some Super characters instead.

>good taste
>tharja
this doesn’t add up

If you pair the legendary hero with the hero you gave the blessing to, they both get stat bonuses id their blessing is on rotation. My current favourite is arvis gunthra, 40 res with fury makes the two of them astonishingly good debuffers

Don’t try and tell me a girl with damaged art like this isn’t for lewd

Yeah it looks much better being completely filled up.

Depends on how anal you want to be on what counts as FE or not. What I put there is basically the equivalent of putting the mustard duo as your favorite lord or that Darrios guy as your favorite villain.

46k. This TT is max comfy since I'm so used to the Fates stages when doing the SP grind trick with CC Chap 1+2 Normal

what are some good memes?

Oh so a mother physically and mentally abusing her daughter to the point of insanity is okay but HIV is where you draw the line?

She was my first red mage ever and was extremely useful in the early meta and early infernals. Sometimes I switch rt breaker for axebreaker