Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrkRlvHQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all of your lolis are mine

Post THAT Illya image

The Shota

America was a mistake

So who else has Brynhildr here?

Vive la France!

Quiet, Jeanne is sleeping!

Please don't remind me, I used 10 tickets and 20 rolls. I regret everything.

>Alter got her casual costume in the game before vanilla Jeanne
It's not fair bros

I'll have her after this next 10 roll!

Jeanne Alter is like the absolute breakout character from the game. Of course she'll get more than regular Jeanne.

That's a cute frenchie.

post despair

I eat you

Sex with Jack

S-she's not french, user

Housewife Tamamo when

Reminder that you have a better chance of rolling Jeanne Alter if you have Brynhild

I might have overspent a little once again, but I have her now.

That's why it's not fair, regular Jeanne is cuter

STOP IT

Even closer

Austrian, but I get your point.

You're not NP14 Atalanta guy, are you?

Already here

No. I don't have a single Atalanta, unfortunately.

>all blonde hair blue eyed girls are Saber
just fuck off

seiba says no

youre supposed to be able to get ushi from fp rolls right

POST SUPPORTS

Also should I put the bond CE on anyone right now?

I-Is that not Jeanne in his picture?

yes

>spooked by NP1 Vlad and NP2 Mikon rolling for Bryn and the Leticia CE a few hours ago
>was okay with them both even though a second Tamamo is near useless
>at least I got a lewd Leticia
>irritated after thinking about it, give in and buy one (1) large quartz pack to try once more
>suddenly spooked by NP2 cutest murder loli
>complimentary lesbian pirates for my first non-welfare gold Rider

Holy shit I've wanted NP2 Jack for so long, it was so hard holding back during Christmas. I was going to try chasing her again during Valentines, but now I won't have to! Thank you Jack, and thank you Bryn, I'm happier this way than I would have been if you had answered my call. I'm just going to accept that she isn't for (Me) and give Jack some grails.

I have her, but I also have Tesla, so she's not going to get much use outside of Saber nodes.

Yeah. All the 3* who aren't story-locked.

I love my kouhai

Is that her banana buddy?

i wonder if there ppl except me who plays from the beginning and have 0 5* servants

do I post here or in the reddit thread?

Isn't a blonde haired girl with green eyes just how Japs see white women in general?

someone got .gif where she moves her head up?

Will I be able to get 3k prisms in 34 days?
You got two strong silver haired little girls. I'm jealous.

>I-Is that not Jeanne in his picture?
No.

Technically, yes. However, I really wouldn't recommend relying on 3* servants out of the FP pool, especially not specific ones. They're rare enough and there are a ton of potential ones there.

You're much more likely to get her when trying to roll for your desired 5* rate-up.

Fuck me I'm dumb and can't attach files

>Jeanne who is noblebright boring and loves getting dicked by sumanai.
>Jeanne who's edgy, but she loves (you) she's just tsundere about it.
And people still wonder why the Alter version is better.

Which 5* Servants are you planning to roll for?

>Seibah
>blue eyes

What did she mean by this?

>get Bryn in 1 10 roll
>supper happy, decide to go for NP2
>get spooked by Drake and Seibah
I swear my quarts to SSR ratio is EX+ luck, but my actual rate-up chances are so fucking slim.

Waver.

user what the fuck

Nice blogpost

Is this essence any good or I rolled only trash as always?

I want the surveyposters to leave.

pretty much trash

It's good on Jeanne for a few months till she gets buffed

Working on my team, so far good luck with everything but Lancers. Lancers don't want me.

More burgers

Tamamo, Tamamo Summer, and Cu Alter. I'm really not interested in any other 5* servants. A few other 4* servants would be nice as well.

>a few months

user her np buff's a year and a half away.

It's great for RULAH or servants with a stun demerit on a skill like Rider Iahtar

Here's who I have or plan to get:

Saber: Musashi
Archer: Archuria
Lancer: Scathatch (have)
Rider: -
Caster: Waver (have), Merlin, Xuanzang
Assassin: -
Berserker: Vlad (have)
Other: Meltlilith

Would Hector's younger bro be a Shinjiface since he was somewhat of a little bitch?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrkRlvHQwg

which one?
you got 5

Do I keep the CE EXP from saber wars or should I just burn them for MPs?

I'll be happy to get Shiki, Jannu Alter, or Ozy over the next 6 months.

What? Nobody cares about the All slot

If you've got anyone that self-debuffs like Jeanne or Tamamo Cat then that CE is decent. Otherwise it's pretty bad because the only other thing on it is 15% NP generation rate.

see how many prisms you get from burning them then ask this again

Nero bride, summer tamamo, Ozy, and Merlin

Ereshkigal is the only servant I really care to get aside from Medea who is ez enough to get. I have her on JP but playing JP is kind of gross, considering the aids that are moonrunes.

And be left with what? waifufags shitposting their flavor of the week on rate up, smug redman posting, discord boogeymen, OH NO NO NO NO posting, thread wars, and any other shit that /alter/ is pretty much infamous for?

Fuck you, at least the surveyposter is trying to talk.

Not from the beginning, but my friend's been playing around 40 days and his first 150 quartz +6 tickets got him absolutely nothing but JETS and a Black Grail. His only other 4* are Carmilla and Liz. He's trying to save up for Valentine's so he can blow it all on the rate-up day for Drake and Bride.

I started on release, but I rerolled for a week and never got a single gold servant, so my friend had to give me one of his reroll accounts.

I used up all my saved up SQ in an autistic fit

The damage boost to 1800% for Maria the Ripper and the overflow NP gauge is going to be great. I'll give up on Bryn and be happy with what I have.

I've never actually been spooked by an off-banner 5* before today, and suddenly now I get 3. Every time something like this happens I start believing that pic related is true.

Please upvote and subscribe

I'd 10/10/10 eggplant too if I didn't need to save all my tree nuts for slut fox.

Thats insane Ive played since the start and free rolled Vlad, Drake, Altera, Jeanne, and Bryn alone

>Thank you for working so late
NTR chad has plenty of time before you get home.

Only one I wanted to roll for was Shishou and I got her. Other than getting her to NP2 I have no other goal.

I might go for the meme gameplayfagging servants like Memelyn and King Hassan, but other than that I see no other servant I want in the immediate future.

>discord boogeymen
found the discordnigger

I've already got Karna.

I started when the game launched. I haven't been playing continuously (this shit is honestly tedious) but I don't have a single 5* servant yet. I've had some decent luck with 4* servants (d'Eon, Emiya x3, Carmilla, Herc, TamaCat x2, even Stheno) so it isn't all awful, but no 5* servant yet.

And no chance at a 5* servant until this summer either, since I don't make random rolls.

I really REALLY like this image

oh WHAT THE FUCK
I'VE BEEN BURNING EVERY 3* CE JUST SO I COULD GET MOTHERFUCKING MONA LISA

>nero bride incoming
my body isnt ready

I really REALLY dislike this image

>tsundere
There's the problem

Forget your body. Is your WALLET ready?

valentine is on bitches

The bonus bond point CEs stack, right?

you know what to do /alter/