/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Previous Threadu: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He kept teleporting to his apartment so someone teleported him out of it

I want to be a cat.

He's a pretty cool guy desu.

>Agent 14 was the only one who didn't buy Avon's story
>Everyone else was enamored by grafics and dismissed him

All of it could have been avoided if you had just believed in best boy.

Not as cool as me. Add me to the crew and I'll show you how the pros get 40-0.

SC: Razor1096

>autistic menufag cries when someone gives him a taste of his own medicine

It shows that the government is the only entity that can save the world from an ancap dystopia and convinces lolbertarians to stop being so autistic.

Yeah, with Heist invites that'd send him to his apartment legitimately. Not with a menu. Otherwise, he wouldn't have posted that in the video. GTAG is just scummy as fuck and horrible like he said

It's honestly the best feeling ever. Nothing makes me happier than making a menufag cry. Glad I used my free christmas orbital cannon on a menufag, best gift ever from rockstar.

Cry more about it you menu loving faggot. Next time I hope you get banned permanently. R* went too soft on your dumb spic ass last time.

But everyone is having a laugh at that pathetic excuse of human being?
I haven't seen anyone cry aside from that guy

Except I don't use menus

Pretty hilarious how you resort to name calling, explicit language, and made up shenanigans when you've been called out on a lie. Thanks for the laugh, my guy

>GTAG is just scummy as fuck and horrible

works on my machine tbqh

Is that why your discord and crew are filled with menufags and you've actively seeked moneydroppers and menufags for heists?

>They will never add K-POP raidostation.
>They will never add Gyaru clothing or hairstyles.
>They will never let us add more princess bubblegum livery's to our favorite cars instead of specific ones.

>gets menu faggot friends to drop him money on multiple occasions
>gets butthurt when called out for it
>gets even more butthurt when he gets banned for it
Ha! See you around in the loading menus bro.

I've long wanted some sort of "foreign influence" update that'd add a bunch of this kind of stuff.
Never ever gonna happen though.

Good. No one needs your shit taste in this game

I don't use menus because I don't want them. The only person that uses a menu in our Discord is Juan. I don't play favorites and only ask for menu users to join me up. It's a first come, first serve when it comes to asking for Heists, then to people who are playing at that moment of having asked

Nice fake story, though

I've only ever received a million from Juan on one occasion. Didn't get banned for that. I was banned for receiving over half a billion from GTA Givers. That ban only lasted 3 days, so in the end, it's as if I never got banned

You guys outta write screenplays with all this imaginative scenarios you fellas are making up

LEAVE MY THREAD AND NEVER RETURN

>Juan
How much of the US has become spic infested? Seems like you nigs are spreading there. Makes sense that you faggots would be the ones to use menus.

>The only person that uses a menu in our Discord is Juan
"Nice fake story, though"
>I've only ever received a million from Juan on one occasion
>I was banned for receiving over half a billion from GTA Givers.
What is it now?

Aha. Just like last time. Get caught lying, throw racial slurs to cover up your embarrassment. Nice one!

GTA Givers is a group of modders that set up money drops for people. Juan isn't from GTA Givers. The story was "on multiple occasions, friends drop money on you". Wrong since it was an only one time occasion from a friend. GTA Givers aren't friends. Come on, man. At least research some stuff up before trying to duke it out with someone on Veeky Forums. You're both failing miserably here

>The story was "on multiple occasions, friends drop money on you"
Re-read my post
I'll quote it from you
>Is that why your discord and crew are filled with menufags
Juan, Scoobert, Ariel and others for once
>you've actively seeked moneydroppers
You literally said it yourself, you got half a billion from GTAGivers

In a Discord server of 100+ people, 3 people isn't "filled". Juan is a menu user, yes. Scoobert was a menu user, but he's gone clean and hasn't used it in a while. He is not a menu user anymore. Ariel isn't even a regular at the server. His name may be there, but he doesn't play with us or even talk in chat

As for your last point, you cut off your own sentence
>"Is that why your discord and crew are filled with menufags and you've actively seeked moneydroppers and menufags for heists?"
To which I already replied to. Yes, I used to get the channel wide ping for an ongoing money drop from the GTA Givers Discord server, and I'd join. But no, I don't seek them out for Heists. Nice try, though

>if they ever add another radio station it'll just be more shitty rap or literal who indie artists

>lies about using menus
>lies about hacked money
>lies about spic juan giving billions
>calls other people liars
God will judge you bro

Then thank God they never will add autistic shit like that.

I never used menus
I never denied receiving dirty money. I've been saying so since the day of the false ban
I never said Juan gave me billions. I said A Million

Way to ignore everything I've said. Holy wow, the state of you. Try to lie yourself outta this one. Or y'know, just throw more explicit language and slurs my way

>It's a "no one can do the bikes set up" episode

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

Is there still a way to get the kuruma in Pacific Standard?

Are you hosting? PC? If yes to both, come on over to the Heist Discord. You'll wish you had been doing Heists with us sooner

discord.gg/g96764r

>being this salty about being btfo
You can filter him, retard

It's been 20 minutes. The guy gave up, so I had nothing to reply to and haven't replied back about it. Why are you trying to make it a topic of discussion again by bringing it up after it's all been said and done?

Nah, there isn't. We use an NPC car and Helicopter for the ez getaway now

>the beaner's retarded fanboy believes anyone who dislikes his idol is one person
Back to daycare with you.

You're in every thread being an obnoxious cunt who always replies to bait posts that make fun of him. Just shut up and let go, it's not that hard.

rate my business name

Get a trip so I can filter you too, dumbfuck.

You can also choose to ignore me. Practice what you preach if you're gonna ask somebody to "Shut up and let go"

>Kool
>Killas

Holy hecking cringe

>pot calling kettle black
And just because I can filter you, it doesn't mean you're excused to be an annoying faggot.
Here's a screenshot of replies so you don't confuse me with the edgy retard

when is someone going to say “post your characters”
i thought someone was supposed to ask that in the beginning of every thread

to be fair, at least two gtags were using menus on DaLocc

Except I'm not confusing you with the other guys. That's the other guy replying to you. Do you need screenies of that so you can see it's not me confusing you and the other guy?

I posted that first to prevent you from confusing me with the edgelord you called cringey.
Holy fuck, you're as stupid as your worshipper.

Don't post your characters

Mirror Park homes with a new small apartment interior that doesn't look like a dump when?

Taking one for the team.
Post your characters.

Those Smuggler's Run shirts look terrible on trannies.

Why do Lester's heist invites even let you do that in the first place? They should work like jobs and send you right back if you decide to exit.

....what? How the hell did you assume I musta been talking about you when I called the second individual cringe? Now you're just being a massive idiot

tons of players narcissistic enough to reply, not enough players narcissistic enough to make the post

I didn't assume you're talking about me, you illiterate retard. I stated I am not him so you don't reply to me thinking that I am the cringy edgelord for calling you a "pot" and devolve the argument to that phrase.
Why do you fail so hard at using your brain?

I'm the sexiest

Any good new exploits been found?

me in the back

I like it, but it is annoying when people use it to be shitters. I only use it to quickly return to the city or keep from being spawnkilled.

it was only one though

Shut the h*ck up, Veevuh

If you're still hungry for money, just wait. PC only got a glitch (which was old as fuck and had probably been sitting there for a year+) because for a few weeks rockstar actually managed to fix money drops. You couldnt get more than like 60k before it broke for several minutes.

Money drops are back. I had 200k dropped on me a few days ago in a very short period of time. If you play the game a lot and you play socially with randoms, you'll have no issue. Play by yourself or only with GTAGs and you'll be poor forever.

I think the bad outweighs the good on this one. If you're getting fucked with, you turn on passive mode and make the trek back home. Way too many shitters these days just teleporting back to their facilities so they can dedicate $500k to getting some kind of revenge kill.

You can teleport to your apartment/facility by accepting Lester's call for the heist.

And people think I'm kidding when I say 99% of the player base has absolutely no idea how this game actually works.

wut

oh shit, he found out

We know that, it's still annoying as fuck when you know a player is doing that "tactically" and not just to get away. It's clearly not what the function was intended for.

PSA: Change your Ingame Social Club Settings to this

why?

Because a retard uses the Visibility setting to join on GTAGs

Are you trying to get us kicked?

From the sounds of it, the only reason they used a menu on him was because he was using a menu first

BigStickMama are you here ? Why are you inviting people to that weird deathmatch

>I'm not cheating just using an exploit to get the advantage on people I want to grief :^)

After using the cargobob for a few days ive come to the conclusion that it does in fact NOT make you do I/E faster or even easier.

Even if youre a pro at using the cargobob and can hook cars easily, the amount of time it takes to spawn one in, fly to it, get into it then fly to the source vehicle, ALL of this somehow takes longer to do than simply flying out there regularly in a buzzard, getting the car, even having to kill pursuers.

I know ill get some niggers claiming otherwise but I can consistently source 2 cars and do 1 VIP job between sells with the buzzard compared to barely sourcing 1 car and doing 1 vip job with the cargobob.

What?
That's an ingame-only setting
Not the one on the website
Though there's nothing wrong with changing your profile visibility to Friends & Crew after you joined
Everybody knows that

theres no winning either get rid of gtag or get rid of locc lmao
just block him and call it a day

Nope. You're 100% right.

Also it makes you an even easier target for griefers when using the Cargobob.

Don't act dumb, that's a completely different setting than the website one, which is why I posted the whole screen with name
This is how it can look when it's set to Everyone, for example

>spawn one in, fly to it
wait why would i do that

this is how I look
I like acting dumb

Because it doesnt spawn right next to you like a buzzard. Are you new?

What determines the amount of cash piled in one's office?

>Source vehicle from securoserv terminal
>Go to elevator
>Leave via cargobob
Are you new?

cash made from crate sales, cash in bank, selling more crates allows you to display more cash on the floor, amount of money displayed will fluctuate depending on how much cash you have on you, remove the machine guns from that viseris right now, etc.

>guns on the Viseris

Are you gay? Retarded? Both?

PSA: False alarm, can't join on unfriended people that way

going to jerk it to the next character posted

>sports classics that make no sense have guns but the jb700 still doesn't and it NEVER WILL

Why is everyone leaving the gtag ps4 chat? What drama happened?

there was a new chat made to strain out inactive users, ask for an invite

How much cash you have. I think the maximum it goes 'up to' is 10mil. It looks fucking amazing at 8mil, thats the highest I got to before spending it all.

Is the Viseris the only car that allows you to remove the plates completely? I like barely legal vehicles like that.

wanna see nirvana but don’t wanna die yet

I fucking hate this game, "join crew members" never works for me

Add them, when I play the game I can always join in with gtag and I'm not even in the crew.
If you're autistic and can't add people, just say hello or some shit.

I thought missiles were an option, then I settled for the guns and then just never bothered removing them