/xgg/ - Xenogames General #90

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14874410
youtube.com/watch?v=shGBpr1Ftrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is she so cute

Rex is a cuck.

reminder that common blades need love too

yeah. The only thing we can do is take it with philosophy. I played a lot of videogame rpg and never ever felt so cucked in my entire life

>Pyra and Mythra are the same person reeee
>Pneuma is the only true being reeee
>Mythra is just mentally ill and the ending doesn't matter reeee
>No they are not the same reeee
>But twitter said reeee
>I don't know Japanese but the truth is there reeee
>/v/ and reddit think otherwise reeee
>Threesome reeee
>Foursome reeee
>Shitty writing reeee
>Trailer confirms reeee
>Mythra was a mistake reeee

It's time to choose:
strawpoll.me/14874410

> we won't be able to protect this smile
> Haze won't be in the DLC
> both are way more interesting than Rex and party
KILL ME

So after the game is over, are Rex and Morag going to be the first to die from old age? Actually maybe Tora, don't know how long nopons live.

What's stopping random drivers from nibbling a blade they don't like to attain near immortality?

Making Blade Eaters involves complicated surgery that most people don't know how to do.

two scoops of cute

>both are way more interesting than Rex and party
[citation needed]

they're literally boring Fire Emblem characters

I love their designs. I wish they didn't suck
it just occurred to me that shin froze her corpse afterwards because he couldnt let go. just in case there was some way to bring her back
and it's possible nia could have, if they hadnt decided to go be big bad guys and attack shit with their robot with nora fries on board
nopon can live for centuries, and the sage is apparently 9999 years old but he might be a kind of deity like the ones on mira who are also 9999 years old.

it doesn't matter. Only Takahashi knows the truth

what about the reverse then? is it just snacking on a piece of your driver to become a flesh-eater all there is to it, or is there more

does it even have to be a driver or can any blade eat any human?

Jin just ate Lora's heart

well guys I think I wanna kill myself so gimme some poppi builds to make me waste my life grinding towards

Making good Flesh Eaters seems to be a matter of luck, and regardless of whether or not you get a power boost you lose your immortality.

Go shit up another general

when Rex dies, Pyra / Mythra will go with Zeke anyway

Zeke is the real winner. He will be able to fuck and stay with them for another 500 years or more!

there's also a secret technique to it that we're not privy to but you have to actually study and learn it

"Blade" Eaters, user.

Is the new patch out yet?

sad but true

I don't like where Rex is putting that right hand.

if nia ate zeke, would she be a blade-flesh-flesh-eater?

what the bloody 'ell are you on about mate?

he had to read how to do it in his journal

damn this is plot twist

What if he ate her instead?
Would he gain a Nia form? Blade Nia form?

Not my fault common blades have so much RNG involved that getting a comparable to rare one is kos-mos tier impossible

>"Blade" Eaters, user.
I wonder if Morag is a Blade Eater too.

I just now realized that they gave you a healer for your first one because Nia goes missing. I actually like that little knucklehead. I don't think I'd release her even if I could.

yeah too bad knuckles still suck at healing so it doesn't change much in the end

Really? they did the job for me back then and I haven't really tried since, but snowloli seems to do a good job

I choose...
Use spoiler tags for your shitposting

yeah because knuckles only heal if
1) they have some powerful ability like ursula's heal on switch
2) they have healing specials like Nim which gets healing on 1 and 3
If you don't have these knuckles only produce potions and it's not helping much

I'm pretty sure Jin already had Nia look at Haze's body before they went to get Pyra. It's clearly something he wouldn't talk about which is why Malos wasn't in the loop on Nia's regenerative powers outside of the fact she was a flesh eater and was forced to bulk up against his his will.

Also Altras bodies are a lot hardier than regular humans. You had that one driver who was frozen in a block of ice for 5 years and was thawed out for no damage.

Do we figure out why Addam didn't go to Elysium? I can't remember if they really said why he chose to disappear yet or if I just forgot after that scene in the crucible.
Knuckles suck at healing because they can only shit out potions. Ursula heals the team on switch and Kora heals you while you move, and Nim heals with a couple of her specials but outside of those they're poop.

> Haze won't be in the DLC
Citation needed

>1) they have some powerful ability like ursula's heal on switch
That depends on the Arts that each specific Driver has access to, not on the Blade. Nia has an AOE heal in her knuckles, rings and ball, but Rex doesn't have similar arts in any kind of weapons, he only has access to AOE heal with Nia's sword.

>Zeke is literal Owain and every other Chuuni.
Uh....K.

Some drivers are just better medics than others. Nia and Morag are better because they bother get access to healing arts on multiple weapons. While Rex Has to use Nia to gain a healing art, which means you have to sacrifice a healer, to gain one in an odd sense.

Worst case is you just use attacks that shit out potions constantly or keep spamming driver combos.

Zeke in the end will be the master driver!

It will be some bullshit postgame plot of no importance.

Zeke is like a non-shitty Snow from FFXIII
Fuck, if Xenoblade was "FFXII done right", then 2 was "FFXIII done right".

>can control energy
>can control any particles of any kind
>moves at the speed of light
>can also reduce the temperature of the surroundings to absolute zero without harming friendlies
>get a new waifu
>and a tutorial in chapter 7
This game never stops being crazy.

This. Don't know why everyone has such large expectations.

>Nia has an AOE heal in her knuckles, rings and ball
no she doesnt...it's only her rings and balls

Every driver that uses knuckles can only heal via potions when not considering specials/personal skills.

Zeke was playing the long game the whole time

So I just got to chapter 8. In terms of spiritual successors/sequels, is it accurate to say XBC2 is to XBC as Nier Automata is to Nier?

Finish the fucking story.

No fuck off.

Who should get Herald? Zeke or Morag?

Nia.

Morag has garbage ether and sucks as an attacker. Zeke has good strength and ether so an ether blade that gives strength works well on him if you're running a mixed ether+str zeke.

Zeke or Nia, Morag is pretty pointless unless you're just going for the oddball factor.

I just reached chapter 10 so maybe there'll be a desu ex machina. But how can it be a DLC about Torna when They're all dead? I'm sure Malos will someone die or get sealed away.

Rex. Having ranged attacks on him is great.

You get Herald pretty close to when Rex can use any Blade, that's a waste.

You get enough overdrive protocols for it to not matter.

>wasting an OP on a non-gacha Blade

That's just retarded, user. There are party members who make way better use of Herald. Unless Rex is in serious need of another Blade it's pointless.

You really don't. You get like 7 from story + dlc, the rest you have to farm by releasing maxed out 4 star common blades which is really tedious.

You will never get enough overdrives to get all the blades you want on all the right characters unless you do a lot of legendary core grinding.

So for the sake of autism, I rewatched ending of ch.7
Right before merging into Pneuma
>Rex, this is the power of our whole being
btw Tutorial then says:
>Finally, Pyra has tapped into her true power
Also during his speech, Rex says that she loves her though I guess original text should be examined.

Before they all get killed by the organization they upload their personalities into an AI.

>wasting
>the rest you have to farm by releasing maxed out 4 star common blades
Exactly. Don't tell me you have problems with this. I have six of the fuckers sitting with a couple of nodes that MMs don't fill.
KOSMOS and Finch are harder to get.

>land in probably the ruins of NLA or some shit
>alone
>still get party pouch item expiry/refill notifications
Also I'm booty blasted that Ahkos or anyone for that matter says master blade exactly one time before Rex gets to be the master driver. Then again now that we can apparently heal all cores forever.
New suit is a really weird choice of things to do too given the situation, especially since she only gave him one sleeve.

If Mythra was the one that fugged Adaam but Pyra still has her memories, does that mean Rex is still cucked?

Is this why it's so important to determine if Pyra and Mythra are the same or different people, because it determines Rex's cucked status?

That's reddit shit.
Rex is a cuck, no questions asked.

t-thanks

I definitely would have by accident while purging all 1 crown commons

How is it not a waste? You can choose who gets Herald rather than it being a dice roll, so putting her on the one character who would be able to use her regardless of who actually has her is a complete waste. It doesn't matter if you can just get another OP, you wouldn't have to spend the time getting it if you didn't waste it in the first place.

Don't worry dude, there's not much ambiguity once you've finished it.

>spend the time getting it
>he doesn't already have more than he needs
You sound like the type of retard to never use his items until after they're worthless.

altras?
also yeah i forgot she worked for them

Why would I pointlessly max out the affinity charts of common Blades for items I don't need? I've used my OPs wisely so I've had no need to get any from common Blades. That's what happens when you don't waste them, you don't have to worry about spending time collecting items in the first place.

Oh fuck it's a grind shitter. Never mind faggot.
Carry on.

XII is better than XB1

The name of the world. I forget what it's called.

Well in that case Final Fantasy Tactics is the best Xenoblade.

Look, one of us has wasted time gathering more OPs than they'll ever need and the other hasn't. No need to be upset.

>xeno trpg never

>Xenoblade 2 spinoff merc mission trpg

youtube.com/watch?v=shGBpr1Ftrs

How can any of the XC2 girls even compete? Fiora is so cute

Nim is cute!!

I would take it
Needs also nopon adventure simulator where you do shop and exploring to get shit to sell in your shop

wtf they are doing in that screenshot

Nim is lewd

Any word on the latest patch?

he probably did. it's been 500 years, he could be straight up dust

i've only ever gotten one 4star ever

>Recettear 2: Argentum Edition

Oh you're saying people from Arst are stronger than regular humans. you could be right.
they're all completely different species so it probably varies depending on their ars of origin

I would play that

p..post it

Why does it matter when they're separated at the very end?

Torna the country. You’ll go back in time.