twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

>tfw no qt petite gf

Runterra's best couple!

Kat x lux is best ship
Also league needs hot lesbos
Prove me wrong

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

tfw your climb starts back in bottom of the barrel Plat V again...

I hope that the Noxians abuse and bully lulu when they capture her

DADDY YES

>A dark elf would definitely have a butt like that, that she wasn't aware of how attractive it was!
What would she do if she accidentally sat on you and felt you getting a boner because of it?

I appreciate how the only way to make a male champion better is to make him more similar to Vladimir.

Who started silver 1?

What happened to Swain leg/cane?

Swain can't get past the wall without flash

dom that user

It's what a proper western dark elf does

>go 0/9 in lane
>doesn't matter because i was top
what a fun lane, i can get away with so much shit up there

Who is the Jiren of league?

The post I was replying to said she didn't realize her big firm perky butt was attractive, so does that still apply?

>Fundamentally this balance style has killed the game.
>Instead of trying to pry the Meta off of the "Well oiled machine beats Wild card onepicks every time" Riot have constantly dumbed down the chances of an individual snowball.
different user here but youre wrong.
They killed solocarrying and snowballing for multiple season, compare s3 to season 6.
Then in season 7 they started buffing things again. Lowering item costs, buffing damage dealers and adding first brick, and so forth.
Then new runes came along and increased this further.
The game is becoming more snowbally as of recently

it's his arm that's fucked now instead.

xth for Ignore the Vladcunt at all costs,
let it go away.

Any degenerate support sluts looking for a duo to sit on with shields and heals?

I hate Yasuo with such a passion. Such an eternal flame.

>I saw one of them mention how he had been waiting for the second fapfic
Oh, now that you say so! I guess we'll have to wait around, simply.

Don't we all? Just like "soft dom" though, not like punch her or something, you don't bully yordles!

Be pretty embarrassed about it, but secretly like it a LOT! She'd keep grinding softly, but deny that she was doing it if you asked her about it! What a lewd elf!

Swain's gonna be daddy-tier material, isn't he?

I mean, his new voice already sounds pretty fucking sexy. And if the teasers are anything to go by, he looks much more fit than his original design.

Incorrect.

They have made the game SEEM snowbally at first.

But have ever so slowly drained any direct counterplay away and turned the game into "teamfight at 30 mins around X objective"

Winning your lane is not an objective anymore, You need to win ALL lanes.

Now that climbanon stopped avtar fagging as leona
Which poster should I lewd post with?
Sona is to unrealistic and her face is really meh for me so Sonafag is out of question

are you also a different user?

why do you post in my thread then cuntmuffin

Are you saying "Kindred adc"? Does that work? Please tell me if it does, I'm trying to find a purpose for her that's not jungle because of how useless she is there.

I hope he still has the cane and limp desu

>badass arm
>epic transformation with wings
>intense aura
As shounenbab my I'm fucking diamonds.
Almost everything I wanted from a perfect champion.
Too bad he is middle-aged tactitian

I want to BE Janna! because having control over the wind and weather seems like an incredibly strong power that I could use to improve my life significantly

Retconned. Now his arm arm is deformed instead. Nu-lore states that Irelia cut off his original arm during the Ionian War, and now he's trying to "regrow" it with a demonic replacement.

Riot seems to have shifted Solocarrying away and tried to make the game more "team" oriented. Look at kits like Taric where you have to rely on your teammates around you to really amp up Taric's individual play power. Jhin's W root only happens if he or a teammate's damage goes through. Kled's ultimate gives his teammates movement speed.

Riot just needs to up and say "We're done with the Solo mentality" since flexque went so well in season 6. As a result as well, notice how its not how many kills you have, its how many objectives you've taken, and one tiny little slip up will teeter totter the game in the other direction.

Thats pretty accurate.

>fuck you you (expletive)(random word)

hello, reddit circa february 2016

What if you asked why she was still sitting on your lap?
I bet she would push her ass onto you a bit when she denied it, just to be lewder

>Too bad he is middle-aged tactitian
But that's a big chunk of why people stuck with the crippled birb man of much spell vamp

Aw that’s really lame. Especially it got fixed my a demon anyway.

Please don't pay attention to it. Don't.

>Making irelia even somewhat notable
Yikes. This lore is in the dumpster

I personally like the idea of focusing the game towards teamplay, the problem is they've made it so one good player can't carry a team but one bad player easily loses it for his team. The game also feels a bit too rubberbandy at times

Will Gragas ever get a lore update? He's literally just a guy who drinks.

I never said fuck you

:)

>The new color scheme
Absolutely disgusting.

I think Swain killed her but not before Irelia managed to cut an arm. Remember the whole point of Irelia theme is that she died physically but her soul was saved

And he's Jax's bar buddy

I miss her old look

Noxus is black and green

>teamplay
>soloqueue

somewhat true, mostly for pro play.
in soloqueue games are still more snowbally and while they did nerf runes to a point where botlane is a sustain/ fest, next patch they are hard nerfing targons so were back to less sustain, and the snowball runes still exist.

>Riot seems to have shifted Solocarrying away and tried to make the game more "team" oriented. Look at kits like Taric where you have to rely on your teammates around you to really amp up Taric's individual play power. Jhin's W root only happens if he or a teammate's damage goes through. Kled's ultimate gives his teammates movement speed.
I agree but I think they they started shifting to solo carrying last year.
my theory is that games like pubg and ow are contesting (ow only in NA really.) and fast games can lead to more players/money
Last year we had xayah, rakan, kayn, zoe and well ornn. only ornn is really team oriented of those. Rakan somewhat but his engages and picks are so good that if you get through lane he can hardcarry.

So I disagree, I think they are back to enforcing more soloq type gameplay with less orientation and more "me" gameplay.
vision nerfs next patch also is a part in this

>Oh, now that you say so! I guess we'll have to wait around, simply.
He almost never seems to reveal himself except to post his smut, so I wouldn't hold your breath

>shounenbab
>hates any character that isn't a young and friendly hero with a dream

sounds about right

Kindred can't work in lane because of her passive, and if you're not stacking her passive, you shouldn't even bother playing her.

>captcha images are of signs close to my town
UHHHH

She would just ignore the question and blush and start tensing and releasing her rear, over and over, squeezing on the bulge

Hell no, now she's really cute and lewdable!

I need to know, can a human and yordle procreate?

>That's pretty accurate

Because it is. Imagine you are a Snowbally toplaner, say, Fiora or something.

Imagine you utterly dominate your lane opponent and take the first tower.

That top lane has now utterly ceased to be a relevant position until your lane Opponent pushes to YOUR tower. Effectively making the worth of the lane totally and completely useless.

Taking the Second tower is a pointless objective, it provides little unless you can take it super easily.

So as a Top laner, you must now leave your lane and search for new Objectives.

The "Splitpusher" is a meme, and never works as a valid high play tactic.

And becomes even less of a valid tactic if any of your other lanes lose.

>teamplay
>soloqueue
This really isn't so bad if 3 or 4 people with good teamplay can compensate for 1 or 2 idiots with no teamplay. But right now 1 idiot lacking in teamplay makes it nearly impossible for 4 people with good teamplay to win

My international bros how does Swain sound like in your language. The English one is great

NEVER FORGET MEGLING GENOCIDE

Trist didn't change much in her visual update.

What important lore do you want for a bumbling alcoholic that made a name for himself by dumb luck?

He's the keeper of the beer cask that holds magical properties passed down by generations of wizard brewmasters

Oh I agree, the game should seek to empower good players rather than hold the game hostage to a bad player

>squeezing on the bulge
hnnngg
Does this end in sex or just in user nutting in his pants?

Should I play more or have a wank?

Until Lanes become individually valuable then it will forever be a "Lane for 15 mins, Roam for 5 mins, teamfight at 20 around X Objective"

>Riot just needs to up and say "We're done with the Solo mentality" since flexque went so well in season 6.

Except flex queue didn't go well at all. The majority of the community hated it to the point where the game saw a temporary population decline.

It sucks that one individual person can't carry a game anymore, but one teammate who feeds out the ass can still ruin a game for the rest of their team.

What? If anything, I think this sounds pretty cool. Also it's likely that Swain killed her in the process as this user already said. Assuming they still keep her lich theme, that is.

>Sona's face is kinda meh

WOW, how wrong can one man be?!

I didn't say I hate it. Fuck I love it especially that old obnoxious swain will be gone now hopefully
I only meant my ideal champion. And fuck
>friendly hero with a dream
That's some naruto-tier shit

you should fap to Potion Ingredients part 2 if you haven't already

>play warwick
>see kindred mark
>go there and kill any jungle creep there asap
>if kindred is there I fuck her in the ass because she can't do shit in a 1v1 against me
Eat shit bitch you don't get to touch my jungle or anything in the river
her voice gives me a boner tho

They think human cocks are REALLY big, but they enjoy that though. A lot!

What if you just put the stacks on your lane opponent(s)? Lategame it could still work with the rest of the passive, right?

I find it kind of funny though, while there are royalty in the League, he's just a drunkard fatty!

Her cumming from the sudden lewdness that she's never experienced before and basically wetting through her trousers or her skirt with her juices, cheeks red as tomatoes!

Keep playing, user, fapping is bad when it's done out of boredom.

I agree on this! Also first part, if user hasn't read it.

last time I checked in soloq the team that gets FB tower has like an 80% winrate just goes to show you how important laning is in soloq

No.
But humans and Vastaya can.

Yeah. From what I've seen in solo queue there's a good number of people who understand teamplay, albeit not everyone is on the same page and it's not executed well. The problem is the one retard who doesn't ruins it for everyone else even if they all have the same idea.

>It sucks that one individual person can't carry a game anymore, but one teammate who feeds out the ass can still ruin a game for the rest of their team.
They don't even have to feed out the ass. Just not understanding what they should be doing when on a macro sense can fuck everything up. The game shouldn't give the shittiest player the most influence

I will kill Swain if he kills my waifu

>Like the idea of Renekton jungle being a thing
>Still unsure about trying it
Should I even bother?

How would you make lanes more valuable, by giving the other team bonues for taking turrets beyond gold? I could see something like taking the dragon buffs and giving them to each turret. Bot mid lane for example gets ocean cloud buff for ganks if you take it, bottom infernal for fights, and top ocean for sustain. Dragon still gives mountain to encourage fighting over it to take turrets, as well as gives global gold.

yo /lolg/ give me some advice, some motherfucker I knew for about 10 years or so decided to finally duo (he played ranked only once so far, literally once and fed his ass off) should I bother going into this sober or just swig a whole bottle to not lose my shit? what do

in fact I dont want to duo with him while sober either

just do it in a normal

What is that and where do I find it?

Kayn wasn't good enough for you?

Games are pretty much over at 10 minutes these days, not sure how it is in bronze though

But she would not get her cool telekinetic powers if her spirit wasn’t transferred to her blade.

>Except flex queue didn't go well at all. The majority of the community hated it to the point where the game saw a temporary population decline.
I should have specified that as sarcasm. Yeah Flexque went terribly.

>It sucks that one individual person can't carry a game anymore, but one teammate who feeds out the ass can still ruin a game for the rest of their team.
Yeah thats genuinely been the running theme I'm seeing in games constantly.

Nah they'd just take care of her because she's too cute for abuse.

do it in normals fag

The jungle is a crocodile's natural habitat. Especially since he's been completely shut out of top lane. Fuck tanks.

The elf cums before the guy she's sitting on does? Interesting. Does she keep going afterwards?
This scenario is better with a skirt imo.

Yes it is
maybe I will change my mind if you ride my cock sonafag

Odd question but do you guys have any profile pics from last season? With the honor level system? I need them for research purposes.

Something like this pic

Kayn is cool but far from fitting my tastes

Why does she look so sad?

Change the Drake/Nashor system.

Buffs spawn in a set order in each pit

Elder/Nashor give the same buff on kill.

Now control of ALL lanes matters rather than the control of NONE bar pushing.

Killing early top tower and PUSHING applies pressure for Top Dragon kills.

So a Kill lane top can be useful.

I don't get why people want kawaii~ uguu~, "don't rape me" Japanese dark elves instead of something more like D&D's drow

Fa.m is this a new Swain skin? After all these years?

Sex appeal

no idea how much of a cocksucker you have to be to get honor 5

If you don't know what it is, here's the first one:
pastebin.com/sHUa0sC4
This is the sequel pastebin.com/83N5CV16
It might not be to your tastes, but nobody is making you do it so

well it's not my profile so i don't know either

D&d sucks dick

>girl champ gets released
>'waifu bait'
>strong guy gets released
>'bara bait'