twitter.com/ECGThaiSenpai/status/953687302101979136
twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/953588765657726977
twitter.com/AnonBabble

playblue

Ignore tripshits

literally who

Bros...

>tfw good at fighting games

These are my favorite fighting game characters, _________ and __________ from Proud Parents Fighting

what layout are you guys using for DBFZ?

Why is Sagat such a big deal?

First Letter Hint: This player was recently sponsored by youtube.com/watch?v=AteuGCuz_34 and his main character during S2 is the first letter of this code.

Second Letter Hint: This was Veeky Forums's favorite word during 2015-2071

Third Letter Hint: USF4 Yun Ultra 1 - "Hope You Like ____"
Double Hint for all the 17ers and non-memers in here:You've probably sucked many of these.

Fourth Letter Hint: Supposedly /ourguy/ but he browses reddit and is a discord fag. Currently the best player on the board, highest ranking EU Indian Man, and was recently dropped from Team Endpoint.

I'll let you take a lick if you buy my game, user

the one where it's like persona except not good

What are the exclusive fighterz pre-order lobby avatars exactly?

I love karin so much...

I'm getting really sick of fightsticks desu.

Is the Fighting Comander the only high-end pad?

isn't it blue vegeta and blue goku?

xenoverse > dbfz

>sand-niggers just casually chatting and shitting up the resources channel in the Ed server
i fucking hate discord. Does anyone here know how his second v-trigger works.

Bluku and Blugeta.

Did anyone watch the Dissidia stream? If not you missed Gems Chen singing karaoke.

if you normally play long sessions id get something else. the fc doesn't hold up too well

>using a stick
I bet you don't even block competitively too you absolute tryhard.

>Dissidia will never be on PC
It's not fair bros..

Yeah but rumor has it you can get those later and the difference being that the pre-order ones have the blue ki aura.

Can i play as GOLD mewtwo in dooberz or do i have to be gay pink version?

This is the future of fighting games, fuck DBZF

youtu.be/cSayw4FAUd4?t=785

It has footsies, defense and kusoge. I'm starting it at the end with the 9th best in the world against the 1st but I'm sure you'll end up going back to watch the rest.

These guys will fuck up the FGC, when they get to grips with a 2d fighting game, they already operating in the third dimension, plus selecting WHOLE movesets for their characters.

watch grand finals of nlbc

I'm using the "Not playing a piece of shit game" layout

The marvel layout, but without the macros.

play kolin

bros how do i play fighting game

Got demoted from Ultra Gold to almost regular Silver tonight lol.

People are so good by now that Silver is handily equal to Platinum.

this will be my fist ArcSys fighter so the Rainbow layout seems a bit strange to me. I like having L M H across the top row of buttons, it just feels more natural and familiar to me, but that super dash input looks really annoying for the Marvel layout so I might just adjust to Rainbow.

The opposite is true though?

I play on wireless from time to time but I'm mostly wired when the PS4 is near the router in most instances. My internet is pretty godlike so I can take a hit with wireless.

I can play Injustice 2 wireless but any other fighter it's a big no and even with wired I just go to my locals/friends since Japanese netcode is shit for their games.

desu this game is made for pad

Definitely possible, but I'm not sure. I know regular SSJ auras are from a code in vjump. Either way it's just a preorder, so nothing's lost by putting the money down.

Stop shitposting please and go back to gamefaqs

balrogboyz

tfw no cosplay gf

literally impossible to be worse than sfv so i'll gobble it up like the goober i am

doobz is getting wild

play booki

HAHAHA look at this character design

It definitely feels good on pad, but it feels amazing on stick tbdesu. The input interpreter is toppest tier.

>using a stick is try hard

please, it's just more enjoyable and I like how accessible the buttons are. way more fun than using a pad.

I don't even know what you're trying to say though. I don't block competitively? are you fucking retarded? don't answer, it's rhetorical.

what server do i use for rising thunder

would wife

I'm only who noticed one thing:
>trips become more active lately and their shitposting on DBFZ

lol that's not how it works. people flounder because they suck. all the strong players win and move on while the shitters are left memeing eachother out.

best girl in worst girl's clothes

I'd probably choose Rainbow since I play type B in BB.

woah calm down rashid she's like 12

i think he's exaggerating but how could it possibly be the opposite? people are FAR better at every rank, it naturally comes with a more diluted player base

I'm thinking brick isn't /our guy/ anymore bros...

xenoverse mierda en dbfz

See that's how we know you are all "style" no susbtance.

i play bronze and silvers on my alt account (0 BP) in casuals and they are just as bad as before

Gold is a transformation that increases speed and power. So yes you can play as Gold Mewtwo EX Z version

Obviously capcom spies planning to kill the game

What would you recommend? The DS4 is too expensive to replace.

gen wunners

except our based broski ofc

Are you new? Don't answer, it's rhetorical.

cant wait for xenoverse 3 bros

The buttons layout is obviously thought for pad though and is awkward on stick no matter how you spin it

>bros i want to main sakura but she sucks
whatdo
twitter.com/ECGThaiSenpai/status/953687302101979136
twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/953588765657726977

When the well runs dry, you must make do with what you've got.

I disagree, played a silver Menat who was way above what you'd ever see a silver do back in season 1.

>10 minute combo for no damage
So this is the power of doobers.

>LI Joe losing to literal mashing
LMAO

it is but honestly that's what's given me the most mileage and i play around 8-12 hours a week.

may well have been a smurf

That's not exceptional at all user.
every character has tricks they can do.

Autocombos are definitely going to be nerfed.
Either they will or homing will.

Both together the way they are is a recipe for disaster.

I just bought AE and SF V in general. I just finished all of juris mssions and like how she plays, i guess my question is what im in for? Im also thinking about picking up menat since she looks like a lot of fun outside of juri!

How is everyone in Joe's room orange and pink

the only awkward button press I see is the ki charge, other than that I'm not seeing how this game isn'g going to feel great on stick.

This, there's loads of smurfs now.

Why do SNK doesn't pander more to spics if they're the only ones who care about kof?

>mfw I'm shit at fighting games and I get angry when I lose and realise I'm mad at a video game.

it's me or even the long combos (not infinite) in dbfz look so boring compared to marvel? is it because all characters do kamehamea?

keep playing sniff characters

Posted in the wrong thread but... RIES!

>CC punish into full stun off of a meaty with no meter isn't exceptional

Try out Vega.

Dragon Ball Super is ending bros

you already posted this autist. getting a stun from two full crush counter combos is nothing special. and the second one relies on the enemy letting go of block lmao, shes shit

>ki blast after Goku's overhead
the fact that I couldn't convert the overhead into anything bothered the fuck out of me. I'm gonna have to try that tonight.

Thank god

how the fuck do i get in on chun li

why is juri so popular with redditors?

birdie isn't easy to play at all you guys tricked me

oh and its on cammy, lowest hp and stun in the game right?

>getting a stun from two full crush counter combo
Are you a retard? That 2nd combo is a meaty.

Anybody else noticed how stupid the animation on Sakura's airthrow is? The opponent just turns around in midair as if she jumped at them from behind

kof except s and h are switched. i dont play kof though

Is Capcom implying with the story that Sakura and Ryu will have a kid together eventually? I always thought Ryu liked Chun Li...

Can you smurfing faggots fuck off and stick to one account, you autistic pieces of shit? I hate all of you.

are you white? that's not his overhead retard

this is a recurring theme in SFV if you didn't notice