/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Ela and Valkyrie edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION":

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5366177/sas-hero-bob-curry-iranian-embassy-siege-sun-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=h4xv8DumViY
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/952905495920201728
thesun.co.uk/news/5371349/iranian-embassy-terrorist-peckham-council-house-homeless-sas-bob-curry/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVjWlSIJliY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish i was valk

Some serious drywall work coming up

why are people so toxic in this game

I love this picture.

>should
>should
>should
doesn't mean you can't, and anyone who can and does is at an advantage over someone who doesn't

Whatever makes you feel better when you win in casual, bud.

Well thanks for not being a cunt like all the other guys and actually trying to explain something. I've used 800 dpi in the past and I have a 3366 sensor in my mouse, I only just started using this higher dpi about a month ago and to me it feels a bit better. Whether its a placebo or not I don't know.

A really big fucking hole coming right up!

Just played 3 matches with TKers. They killed me for no reason once then did so for 3 matches. About 4 of the little foreign fucks in total. That toxic report tool does nothing and kick votes should be 3 not 4.

>ela main tries to look up peoples stats to shit on them for previous games every time she dies

>condescending tone without argument
just admit you're wrong and also too stupid to understand the car analogy

Thermite's lines are really good.

Please quit baiting it's my birthday I don't want to argue with someone possibly retarded.

>no argument
admit it loser
a higher dpi is objectively, technically, better than a lower one

Yes it is, but my argument is and was that your sensor isn't good enough for that and you're just hurting yourself. Your car argument was shit as you don't understand that going faster in a car is not an advantage in real life, in fact it puts you at a much higher risk of dying or running out of gas. Sir I say good day. Come back when you own a mouse that is rated to perform 1 to 1 at whatever dpi you're comfortable at.

feels nice to have a dpi switch

thesun.co.uk/news/5366177/sas-hero-bob-curry-iranian-embassy-siege-sun-campaign/
>sledge is alive irl
>this man was literally sledge during the Iranian embassy siege

In my experience it's least toxic, maybe your just a toxic magnet?

oh you're reddit
should've told me sooner

You know I had to

No problem. But i'm curious what your ingame sens settings (h/v/ads/the multiplier thing) and mouse weight are.

drone that fires bullets when

After you kill yourself probably.

Twitch

h/v are 3, my ads is 42. If you mean the windows multiplier, its at 4/11 right now and the weight of my mouse is 90 grams. I find that with my ingame settings I can do a 180 using pretty much all the real estate on my mousepad.

Explosive drone when?

You don't want it. The M249 might be the worst primary in the game, and Ubi sure as hell will not let an op with this type of gadget have good guns.
You just get fucked all around, trust me.

Arab op?

drone that makes obnoxious noise and propangda when?

I said explosive drone, not explosive operator

PSA Again: Do not lower your Dialog Volume slider. As of right now, it lowers the footsteps volume or more like some echo effect. It makes it harder to hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4xv8DumViY
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/952905495920201728

It will be fixed in Y3S1.

thesun.co.uk/news/5371349/iranian-embassy-terrorist-peckham-council-house-homeless-sas-bob-curry/

Drone that can defuse bombs, rescue hostage, and secure area when?

That wasn't the version I wanted.
>implying we'll get a rocket op
>implying we'll get another sniper op
Machine gun drone is the best you'd get, and it would be shit because MGs are shit.

I was thinking a drone the size of twitch's, that fires 2 or 3 rounds from separate barrels

what a fukken shame

That's just dumb. They've already decided Twitch drone is too good at dealing damage.

they're retarded then

I want like a fat drone that can break barricades and ram stuff

they decided twitch has to choose between dealing damage and actually disabling traps
terrible choice either way, instead of seeing twitch play more actively you'll see her less in lower ranks

>do my reinforcements
>drone easily headshots me
retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=TVjWlSIJliY

So based on numbers, 2 shots on an operator can lower the time to kill on them. What I don't understand is that, if they want to make the drone less used for attacking people, lower the damage on them. I have yet to see them change anything from TTS to launch that was not a bug. I have never seen them do a balance change that was shown in TTS to launch. The only reason I can think that they have to leave twitch's shock darts at 10 damage is that somehow all gadgets have a hard coded HP of 10. Reducing it to 5 damage would be a good nerf. There has been a pattern that when something is nerfed, it was to make room for another gadget. Barbwire is nerfed, Lesion was released.

op only gets one, prep phase is a regular drone

Thats actually a reasonably low effective dpi. But 4/11 effectively skips every second count from the sensor and you can try setting your h/v to 42% of what they are right now and ads to 100 so that your ads and nonads sens is the same. Some people just find that its easier to build muscle memory with one sensitivity. If you want more granularity you can change mousesensitivitymultiplierunit in the games settings ini file. Just a few things you could try fiddling with.

The core problem that will NEVER be address with twat's drone is that if it had a MUCH LONGER cooldown on its taser, it'd be perfectly fine to leave it at 15+15 charges.
But nope, drones goes SKRRRRRAP PA PA KA KA KA SKI BI KI PA PA
yokai "infinite charges" are upper bound by the amount of seconds in a round, having to wait 5 seconds between tazer charges would still not bind twitch drone from using all 30 charges in a round

>always been playing with dialog volume very low as chatty characters don't give much info
>see someone mention this a couple of days ago
>turn it up to 100
>instantly start dominating

UBI WHY

When are they removing that faggoty sideways deployable shield shit?

Still retarded.
Since you aiming offers both you and or enemy a risk of dying. A drone with a gun doesn't offer ANY damage to it's op if it's lost.
It's like a Fuze that doesn't need to get near a wall/window to fuze it.

>90% of my ranked games has a retard leaving after his first death or third worlder who disconnects
Fuck this gay ass garbage, at least casual gives replacements.

>it's an ash/ela main episode that's acting like a toxic asshole
>ash runs in without droning, dies shortly after breaking into the first window
>complains and bitches about the team in all chat
>defending now, ash main is now an ela, surprise
>tries to spawn peek and gets shit on
>bitches about his team yet again
There's just something about Ash/Ela mains, they sweat and are completely awful at the game.

How do I go about changing the h/v in such a way, do I go to the ini file like you said? Should I lower the 4/11 to 2 or 3?

Oh yeah perfectly fine dude, just make it take two years to get rid of gadgets yeah that's perfect Only thing twitch nerf will do is lower her pick rate and further cement the thatcher+breach meta and make another operator only picked because they have good guns.

Considering it 's been in the game since literally release, never.

>be one of the best elite operators in the world
>extreme physical fitness requirements
>can't vault over a sideways shield or at least squeeze through the side

>join casual that was already going
>instantly hear kids over the mic trying to troll me as I get in
>try to vote kick me before the beginning of the round, gets to 3/4
>kill one then leave the game

always strike first

>wow why are you bandit tricking in casual
>wow why are you tbagging in casual
>wow why are you picking BB in casual
>wow why are you sitting in Kanal Garage in casual
Can somebody give me a list of things that are acceptable to do in casual lads? I don't like to be called sweaty for playing the video game wrong anymore.
Why does this only happen on NA?

Console?

exploding drone when?

This is what I do, user.

It wouldn't be so bad if they also made it so you can't barricade that window.

>picking blackbeard
You deserve it

How would the enemy team complain to me about the things I do on console

because everyone is tired of dealing with plats in casual after 4 wins

>tfw in casual solo queue
>there's a 5 stack of people with the same tag, all platinum players
>they shit talk for no reason, just being dickheads in general
>we win and I top frag
>mfw I tell them to disband their shitty clan
Clan niggers are fucking shitters.

Because it's a casual game and lesser skill based games will attract that kind of audience

Just ignore them. Shitters will be shitters.

The thing that annoys me in casual is people do really annoying super risky plays like full on spawn runouts. That's actual tryharding.

>really annoying super risky plays like full on spawn runouts
But that's the only place to do them. I do that in casual because I don't care if I get domed instantly as I run out because I'm not stressed for rank.
But I'm not gonna possibly throw a round by running out in ranked.

>Playing Consulate on attack as Hibana
>They are in the garage, it's all reinforced
>Throw my X-Kairos and start opening it
>Bandit places his battery as the X-Kairos is detonationg and destroys all my pellets
That's really clever and also really fucking gay.

That's why you only place 1 charge at a time, and only after droning first

>making a blogpost about someone bandit tricking you
we've reached new lows

I don't care fuck you.

So that's what bandit tricking means. Sorry, i'm new to this game

Where did terrorists get AUGs anyway?

A gunstore probably

Doesn't seem like many gunstores would have full auto AUGs.

The windows multiplier works in a way that anything lower than 6/11 it ignores a % of input and anything higher it multiplies a % of input. For eample at 4/11 it ignores every other count and at 8/11 it doubles every count. This only matters if a game does not have raw input. Now if you change the ini multiplier from 0.02 to 0.002 to get your h/v of 3 you need to set h/v to 30 and the ads number is just the % of your normal sens you get when you ads. So 100 is 1:1.

Console doesn't have all chat? I wish i could disable that shit on pc too.

I miss when the casual matchmaking was tied to your ranked placements
WHY EVEN HAVE MMR IF YOU'RE GOING TO HIDE IT, FUCK THAT SHIT.

ash is udnerrated tbqh

I had this but in ranked (gold 1)

except they didnt talk any shit at all and I felt really bad cause they got mangled by a bunch of randoms, I really hope they continue with their clan and don't give up..

origenal content dun steel

>yfw you pull off a clutch

you don't need an assault tazer to kill gadgets you fuck

>OPERATION ADJECTIVE NOUN
best operation tbqfh senpai

red dot is best 1x

for dying

Spelled reflex wrong

Objectively worst

>mfw my team gets spawnpeeked then backseat games the rest of the round

you can

>play casual
>have to play shit maps
>play ranked
>have to play Tower and Theme Park
Ban Tower and Theme Park from ranked when

>Screw around on terrorist hunt
>Wanna see what the irons look like on the korean DMR
>Nothing but rail
Ubisoft why

claymore? more like GAYmore
haha got 'em

>disabling chat for team AND enemy
nah

thatcher? more like THOTcher hehe...

Tower is fine, Theme Park is gay but I'd play it over Bartlett any day.

SchoolShootingSim is pretty fun on casual, when the outcome doesn't matter at all it's a great map to just try stupid shit on.