pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79359-how-to-calculate-arena-score-now-updated-with-better-info-read-the-op-or-else/
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/75pf47/arena_score_estimator_a_spreadsheet/
youtu.be/MbobDHhMvKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>two Thieves at the top of 19x Pt 2
>they're very close to a chest
>neither have a Lockpick

Am I being rused?

I miss my huge badge count

Is anyone rolling the fodder banner?

Mommy Camilla is the best! THE BEEEEEEST!

Just rolled a +spd/-res airzura.
How do I build her?

I love my sparkly team, next Broy banner when?

It'll be around until after the 1 year anniversary, so not yet

>this one delusional azurahater
can't wait for you to keep crying once the sales report drops and you get completely btfo. How can a banner with fujoshi bait, Camilla and a beautiful flying dancer sell poorly? stay in denial tho. mmmk?

I was planning to until I immediately got Jakob'd. It's a sign to stay away.

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

Have a (You) on the house

Does this rating represent how much score will each unit provide or is there any other factor weighting on the score?

>shitty hector image i made is top post on leddit
should've watermarked it with something racist

>Already got a furyboi
Already was worth it

res+3 to patch the bane up
lancebreaker to secure kills
c slot is your choice, I like panic ploy to debuff ninos
s deflect missile
smite is a really useful assist skill that lets an ally move basically twice as far
i also like bonfire as the special, but glimmer is cool too

Too late

Only when the good banners run out.

Spd refinement weapon
Sing
Moonbow
Fury/TA
Earth Dance/Wings of Mercy
Spur Def+Res2/Drive Def/Guidance
Guidance Seal or anything else

That's a good point
>tfw got a long queue of dozens of heroes that need TA, Fury and Death Blow
I wish ISIS lowered the orb cost for fodder banners like this, don't even need any of these heroes at 5*.

SEETHING!

>reddit steals yet again
geez, who would’ve guessed?

Why is she so perfect?

I had one sitting on the bench up until now. She's super useful for TT and once I upgrade this seal, she'll be compete

>Oliver gets boosted BST
>Brave Roy and Lucina dont

Hagoita/Slaying Axe +SPD
Fury 3
Wings of Mercy 3
C whateve or Hone Fliers is Flier team
Guidance 3 / SPD 3

He's very lucky to have got that good growth, still he's reminding me of a pegasus rider instead of a cavalier.

He survives one more map.

ban reddit cross posters

I decided to roll one full session, walked aways with a 5* softboy, two 4* kleins, a 3* barst, and a 4* cain. Seems promising, but I'm not gonna get baited into dumping my orbs before lego banner

>reddit stealing shit again
woah who could've seen this coming

>TFW you'll never get girl Morgan and Gregor because of seasonal banners.
At least we got not giving a fuck Robin and not shitty art Chrom out of it. Like the two good things.

>when you get strength, skill, and speed all in one level up

Feels really fucking good.

FASTER!

Rating is just the sum of their stat totals on screen (so including weapon might, fury stats, etc.). It's an okay measure but it can be wildly misleading. Here's the most accurate formula to date:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79359-how-to-calculate-arena-score-now-updated-with-better-info-read-the-op-or-else/
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/75pf47/arena_score_estimator_a_spreadsheet/

Does Earth Dance have any value on a flier team or is it redundant alongside Fortify Fliers?

Kiran will have his own child unit that you can customise with summoner support

>you will never cook Camilla dinner in the nude, then kneel beneath the table with your wrists bound behind your back and suck her cock while she eats
don't really see the point in living desu

>making you completely delete the game and download shit for 20 minutes just to reroll
fuck you nintendo. i thought nips didn't put up with this kind of shit?

Camilla is cute! CUTE!

Run with Hone res seal and you pretty much have a ghetto Axura.

Someone posted on reddit my edit with Hector who is attacking Lukas in front of his house because he wanted to protect Lilina, it was a feg exclusive damnit
Then I made another version with Roy for Leddit because they thought it was a rape attempt at first

Goodnight /feg/, I hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Did they ever release numbers for how well Shadows of Valentia did in the west? It sold a total of 200k in Japan in 2017, apparently.

I know Nintendo had some comment like "it is a popular title" in some earnings report in reference to SoV the west but no number.

Same question towards Warriors I guess, the switch version apparently sold 64k

Gauntlet Winner Chicken Dinner

Thanks, same to you.

You think he starts bad wait till you see noodle armed E rank Neph.

EVEN FASTER!

FASTER

Morgan is the most popular character that isn't in the game yet

Fates also got a children banner so we can easily get an Awakening 2nd gen banner too

Would you like to see Brave Nino dress like this?

I only did one full roll since it was mostly red. I got 2 furyboys

>most popular unit that isn’t in
>not gorilla ike

What will happen to your wallet if they release an Awakening kids banner with Morgan and Noire

Last report was like 500k.

But then its a fucking remake not a new mainline title. I dunno why you idiots are always trying to doompost SoV.

Combined votes, smartass

I die

Everyone who called Amelia lewd last thread should be ashamed of yourselves. She is a cute girl in a ridiculously heavy suit of armor. Nothing else.

There aren't even any fapfics of her, making her more pure than anyone from Awakening or Fates by default.

I'm bad at this

I would like to see IS fix this shitty fucking phone game.

My guess is that if she does get a brave alt it will be a more kid-friendly version of Sonia’s dress.
Like say, it covers both her legs. Something cute.

Oh, I wasn't trying to doompost, i thought it did pretty well, I just wanted to know some numbers, thanks user

I just mentioned warriors because it was mentioned in the same sales listing as SoV

Something looks off

>doompost SoV
Nobody doomposted SoV. Are you the super defensive guy?

That's cheating!

Post characters you love but will never get an alt!
I'll take fucking anything IS please I love Gray so much you can give me a fucking garbage collector outfit on him on a banner that lasts 3 days and I would spend my life savings on it

Absolutely! She's cute, adorable, beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy all at the same time! How does she do it?

Why does she keep singing about the ocean's gray waves when the ocean is blue or green or yellow or red or pitch black or even white from seaspray but never ever gray?
And who is "you" supposed to be anyways? It's not like Azura is singing to anyone since she spends most of her time moping alone. Is it her imaginary friend? Is she referring to herself in the third person?
Azura's song makes no sense despite how many times you hear it. You'd think they've give it more meaningful lyrics but it's just complete gibberish that only sounds deep at a surface level.
Goddammit Azura is such a shit character. I want to fuck her brains out.

Not him but there’s some tard on here who is obsessed with SoV’s sales

never trust lukas

Nah, there was at least (maybe only?) one person who tried to shit on SoV's sales when it did fine. Haven't seen it lately though.

I think we'll have some numbers soon, the next Nintendo Earnings Report is scheduled for January 31st

Remakes and Spin offs very rarely sell more than a new mainline game.

On top of everything SoV lacked of the feature that everyone keeps wanking FE nowdays. But all games so far made profit, even #FE in a weird way.

>skipping frames
You gotta shorten the time between them, not remove them

That was because #FE had like 2 very successful concerts I think that’s why it sold like 300k worldwide

I want to __be Mia!

Azura's song was a prophecy made by Anankos or some bs.

Still doesn't really make sense, but there you go, I guess?

gray waves is corrin
"you" is also corrin because the song is a prophecy by anankos

it's dumb but not as dumb as you said

how good is NY!Corrin? Does he have some sort of niche? His stats seem pretty underwhelming.

NOT FAST ENOUGH

I want armor Lilina for maximum Ostia memes.
If Oswin ever comes out

I know there's "it flopped" guy, but there's also some guy who autistically shrieks about drill or whoever any time somebody mentions the game slightly negatively.
I was just musing whether doomposted guy was him...who I think might be another guy from Reddit who adamantly loves the game.

I think I saw Saitama do this once

Is sword breaker good on Gray?
I just don't know how to build him with wind boost 3

Lovers of Valentia soon my friend!
You know that on the off chance that it does happen it will just be the lords, Doot, and Faye because IS can’t get enough of shilling them

Oh, I forgot about that. Thanks user, I don't usually keep up with this kind of sales data.

Nice

What would you even do as her?

>Reddit familiarity
Please stay there

Rolled about 170 orbs trying for Fae.

3x Roy rolling red when no greens were available
1x Abel rolling blue
3x Fred, + 3 more 3* ones.
2x Barst
1x Hinata
and finally 1x Fae

I probably should have stopped when I got her but I had hope and continued until my pity rate was broken. How useful is +Atk -Spd Boey 5* and Neutral Lachesis 5*?

youtu.be/MbobDHhMvKg

Yes please

Hey Feg i just finished gen 1 of my first playthrough of fe4. The final map was a bit annoying with the desert section that was a horrible slog to get through.
Sylvia kept making everybody falling for her but it all resolved itself in the end.
My endgame pairings were:
Arya x Holyn
Fury x Lewyn
Jamke x Edain
Bridgid x Dew
Claud x sylvia
Beowolf x lachesis
Tailtiu x Azelle

Lewyn was a really fun unit im looking forward to gen 2

Holy shit.

But can he possibly go any faster?

i want sonia to get added just for nino bullying