Dng/ Dueling Network General

General #2689
Loli Ravioli Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your mobage that got broken by woodland sprite

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/68dcS2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Leo Dancer

i wish all the tripfags would join the discord instead of making dng shitter

Will counter fairies be playable tomorrow?

That’ll happen right after we get a handtrap loli in a structure.

Ghost ogre still the best ghost girl

fuyusakura > yukiusagi> yashikiwarashi > harurara

Oh yeah I got her shitty card as a bonus in something i ordered recently. I should hot glue it since it's too shit for anything else.

>trying this hard to trigger a tripfag
wew

Are you trying to say there's a better use for Leo Dancer?

>I should hot glue it since it's too shit for anything else.
Your money, your choices. And agreed, you can't really put Leo Dancer in every deck because by that point, you're just playing Lunalights

nth for sassy vampires

I'm done with this game.
this link format is pure garbage. I'm out

Soundwave join tag

Doesn't the new loli stop the new graveyard spell?

good riddance

*blocks your path*

meant to quote

Rip lizardo

yeah but the graveyard spell stops the loli as well

Even more spicy Veeky Forums memes

I'm only playing Duel Links lately, anything relevant happened in the TCG in the last months? The same Spyral metashit?

everything but links must now go in the main deck and you have to play them from the hand

I hope the new vampire support makes her really good. She's such a qt

Skull Servant link monster when?

>literally dark world support
>even has the purple lightning in its artwork
>it's an archfiend
why?

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

She's honestly really generic looking. Seriously, when I think of Vanguard, that's what I expect.

That wasn't very nice. Delete this post, please.

Is the only way to play Zoo now is Whiptail control? If so does anyone have a decklist that they are willing to share? This isn't for regionals or anything just a casual deck for friends and locals when I'm bored.

Or am I better off learning Madolche?

>make it a dark world
>duel terminal is now part of the same lore as dark world, and therefore lightsworn

>Zoo or madolche
play Madolche faggot, it's a lot more fun.

No, but come on. I don't have a problem with female cards, but surely you can be more creative than "generic mecha waifu"?

Alright, can you point to a good decklist and or combo list please?

What can I say? I like my girls like I like my mecha. Girly and mecha-y.

shit tier, wife, dude.

After Infernity and Magician link

Delete this.

i just noticed maxx "C"

MOMMY

>that effect
Anyways I doubt they'll ever get one as Skull Servants don't really need to worry about spamming extra deck monsters. Omega has that nice little dodge effect so it doesn't clog up your extra deck zone after all.

If they did get more support i'd like it to be in the form of giving them a little bit of extra turn one protection, since imo that's the biggest flaw with the deck. Summoning an Omega and passing just doesn't cut it anymore

I bet you liked battlelouge 3 too

I don't know what this is

I did

They don't need a link monster, they need something that deals with shit in the banish zone, or at least errata Wightmare to make Wightprincess and Wightprince recycleable

>Yashiki can stop Tiaramisu completely
Madolches can't catch a break, can they?

Arciel is not good /ss/ material, Lampla on the other hand, she's going to give Sleet good company

don't lewd the Weatheries, they are pure

>cant choose between heats or storm
>doesnt stay faithful to og id nor has the soul for the new one
>lezbo
>approves of a full blown moe ova rather than it being a side gag
just how much of a fake /m/an can one be

Please no more main deck Skull Servants.
Give them a spell or trap

>She collects balls
This is getting Space Jin levels

The fakest.

tri-wight

>tfw Don Thousand and Darkness's cards will never be printed

Gyanko was there, so no.

>draco weather means you can use stormforth and have an easy to search target to summon with it
>Dracos also have a cardfu you can stormforth with
Sleet in the middle, Lampla and Majesty Maiden on the sides.

>Another archetype set in the world legacy setting

Do any of them have any intros interplay at all? Or is this gonna be the Dracoslayer story of the Links era?

>Do any of them have any intros interplay at all?
What?

Some trickstar players run Contract with Don Thousand

>That image
My nigger, this is doom user. Why the fuck do we have so much taste in common?

Join tag

like the dracolore they'll be related to a previous arche from the story but this time one from duel terminal

Intro was added by my phone, not me.

Basically I was asking if a world legacy deck uses all those themes or of they're just connected by a shared world and play differently

The way it works is that each separate archetype in the lore shares their S/T support (which are all part of the "World Legacy" archetype), as well as each having a World Legacy monster that supports them. Besides that, they're essentially separate.

no krawlers and mekknights are solo

>You Win!: Time limit up

>that comic
>that artist
>/ss/

Even if you are a tripfag that never shuts up about his waifu, patrician as fuck taste my nigga.

I'm scared of playing Madolche because all the list I see for them are running the Brilliant and predaplant engines. Do they work out okay while playing?

Yeah he's alright.

Oh what a surprise Troymare features more corruption fetish.

How many is that now?

wew lad

I FUCKING KNEW YOU THOUGHT I WAS GETTER YOU CUNT

aside from Tiaramisu which other female monster likes them candy rod young?

Let's see, Shaddolls, Evilswarm, Twilightsworn, Dai Grepher, Risebell, kinda Darklords, Freed, Gagagigo, Voltanis, Doriado, Fool of Prophecy, Crystal Beasts, maybe Amorphages/Graydles

sauce

saucenao has it, m8

Spreez. Then again, he was literally the only eligible tribe member that was either alive or wasn't a first cousin.

>Gagagigo
>Shaddolls
They got better

Shame that the artwork of Zoodiac Gathering more or less confirms that Drancia x Tigress is canon, mostly because this entire archetype is single xyz overlaying so imagine this bitch overlaying on something like Ram

Still counts.

Reverse corruption is a completely different and much rarer fetish though

My nigger, ashame that this is an edit. I'll stop now because this isn't yugioh.

Is Ash Blossom ever getting reprinted?

maybe next year

2018 megatins

I'm thinking mega tins too, but I'd like another gold pack eventually too!

Legendary Collection Kaiba probably not though

post discord invite

discord invite

If it were, they would have said so. Wouldn't need to bother with reprinting Ogre or Droll or Demise.

>If this card is Link Summoned: you can add 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card battles an opponent's monster, before damage calculation: you can send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY. You can banish this card from your GY; this turn, all Zombie monsters in your GY are treated as "Skull Servant".
FTFY

discord.gg/68dcS2

>Wightknight
>Link Rating 2 BL BR
>DARK Zombie
>2000 ATK
>2 Zombie Monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 "Skull Servant" or "Wight" monster from your Deck or GY. If a Zombie monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. This card's name is becomes "Skull Servant" while it is in the GY.

>Queen of the Skull Servants
>Link Rating 1 B
>DARK Zombie
>? ATK
>1 Zombie monster
>The original ATK of this card is equal to the number of "Queen of the Skull Servants" and "Skull Servant" in your GY x 500. If this card is Link Summoned using a Link Monster as Link Material: negate it's effects until the End Phase. A Zombie monster this card points to can attack twice during each Battle Phase.

>is becomes

>If this card is Link Summoned using a Link Monster as Link Material: negate it's effects until the End Phase.
?

When is grinder getting banned?

First one is because i originally had is as "is treated" but remembered "because" is correct, then forgot to remove the "is".

Second one is correct.

so it's shitty CaC time, huh

Mid year's banlist, at most.

TCG not anytime soon