/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1163 - Similar Art Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

r3-music-box.com/en/request/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kissu

Why didn't SEGA allow Taxman to make the Final Fever boss? A proper true final boss based around the time travel mechanic? That would have been awesome.

*literally canon*

They probably wanted the remake to remain faithful to the original game.

Why does she look so pissed?

Autism, user.

Why doesn't Sonic force-feed Eggman Tide pods?

Because she's being kissed by someone who isn't Sonic.

> Real girls being jealous of a 2D cat

She's surprised at the kissu

Autism cat

Either the Mania team didn't think of doing it, or SEGA didn't want them to for whatever reason.

Can't believe the Tails fangirl showed up at the very end of the thread I made...

Well, whatever. I just want to ask... is this too Sonic-like?

>Faithful
>Can't time travel in the conveyor belt tube in Quartz Quadrant in the taxman port.
Great going on that one guys.

Here too. Is she canonically hostile to all forms of physical affection?

I could be inclined to believe that Blaze is literally canonically autistic.

Do you think Amy's crush/obsession holds her back as a character? Personally, I don't but some people seem to think otherwise.

Imagine if Tails actually fucking died in Sonic 2 8-bit instead of being saved in the good ending. We could have had a series that wasn't tainted by his presence.

Left, yes. It's almost entirely the shoes.
Right, not really. The tails shoes in this one come off as more homages than knock offs.

Man, if you're trying to avoid it looking like Sonic, ditch the goddamn shoes at the very least.

Your colour scheme can get away with it, even if I dont' agree with your yugioh-ass hair, but the shoes makes it stand out as Sonic. Also, humans who wear thick white gloves, this ain't Kingdom Hearts.

Tails was at his best in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. I'm really happy he's playable again. And he can go Super too! That's awesome!

Going with that logic, Amy would probably become Sonic's sidekick.

I like its existence but it needs to be toned down. Boom and Forces got this right.

Pic should have said "Good End"

it's autismu

Tails is literally garbage.

That would be amazing.

When written badly, yes.
When written decently, no.

Reboot for decent, and most games for not decent. Ignoring Adventure 1 + 2 and Heroes though/

Posting the best bros

What about this one?

meant to respond to

No, bad writing holds her back. I'm not the type to go "the comics did EVERYTHING perfect (far from true, tbqh)," but Amy post-reboot was fun as hell there & she had no trouble doing stuff, while maintaining her crush on Sonic.

The solution to many of the Sonic cast's problems is to just have them do shit again, honestly.

I-is she sniffing him?

high-functioning autismu

Seriously I have a question, how shitty is like legal team of Sega?

They couldn't solve case with Ice Cap and Carnival Night (and who the hell knows what MJ also composed), then Penders apocalypse has happened and then.. well uh am i missing anything else?

Look at him, still triggered that Mania was successful. Can't wait for Mania 2 with Hyper Sonic.

Oh come on.
At least you gave Knuckles his hat.

Look Sparky, I know you won't stop this so may as well give you constructive criticism.

Anyone looking at that would guess a Sonic human thing. Tails over there gets away with it a bit more.

Why, if you don't want people thinking you're doing just a Sonic thing, do you keep giving them Sonic motifs?
If it's a homage or a reference, you can do that a lot more subtle.

>Posts human versions of Sonic characters
>"Are these too Sonic like?"

The latter was Archie's legal team's fault iirc. I think they all got fired after that too.

She's clearly asserting her dominance and demanding kissus. Typical spoiled princess.

There's nothing to be "solved." All of the contracts are clear with regard to the Sonic 3 music, they're just not public domain so we aren't privy to them. Either the music is owned by the original composers or, more likely, the music is owned by Sega but requires royalties to re-use, which is already the case with the Sonic 1 and 2 music.

Sega wasn't responsible for Penders, that's on Archie's end.

well, she is a cat

Shadaze~

I recognize that Flat Cat!

The one that isn't Tails looks fine, the other seem like they need some more work.

I'm assuming that if Amy actually became Sonic's sidekick and not Tails, then probably Sonamy would become canon already in one of Adventure games.

sonamy is already canon, the only people who object are delusional shippers

literally google "sonics girlfriend"

So both times, my character isn't that much like Tails but the other two are too much like Sonic and Knuckles? ... Why is that?

> when Yardley draws you several times bigger

Even SonAmyfags (at least in here) says otherwise & are pretty satisfied that it's not canon.

Personally speaking, I'd like to see Sonic & Amy team up once in a while.

I fucking love Espio

Color, personality types

This looks less like what you would expect from Knuckles' clothing yet still fits a character of his type. You are very uncreative.

What's wrong with replying to those who respond to me? You got something against it? I thought that was what I was supposed to do. It's really rude to ignore people.

I'm not a faker. I've talked with Sparky once, he and I seem nothing alike. Though..."doing a very good job"...is that a compliment? My goal isn't to impersonate anyone, it's to get people to like Tails.

There isn't any difference. Rouge is still an animal, and wanting to fuck her is degeneracy. She's a BAT. Get a real girlfriend, Rouge isn't real and if she was she shouldn't be real. Also, if they somehow were, I'm pretty sure laws would make it ILLEGAL and not LEGAL. It's interspecies. It isn't okay.

Which is why she hasn't had an important role in years, right? Hopefully they dropped Cream. She played no important role, so clearly SEGA is going to get rid of her. Extra baggage.

What's wrong with me showing up, Sparky? Do you have a problem with it? I thought you liked Tails and understood what I was trying to do. As for the picture, the shoes and spikey hair do have some resemblance to Sonic.

If Tails had died this whole series probably would have gone under. Sonic needs a smart sidekick to balance out himself. Sonic takes action without thinking, and Tails is there to make sure he doesn't get himself hurt.

I'm happy about this too! I spent hours getting Super Tails. I hope he comes back again, maybe that will be enough to make people realize that Tails is cool. Apparently intellegence isn't cool to people nowadays...

He isn't garbage, but I'm not going to say much to you. You're just trying to get a response from me.

You can clearly see Knuckles, Sonic and Tails. The colors give it away, as do the shoes.

Stop it, you're encouraging the Tails hate.

[GIRLS ONLY DONT REPLY IF YOUR NOT A GIRL]
wihch sonic male character woud u fukc

youre making me dislike tails

Make a note of what the key design points of the trio are, do the same for your equivalent characters, and get back to us.

Ray.

Shadow

Reminder that this is canon.

Sonic or Eggman

>Spoiler
Gross, user.
I would give pic related headpats though.

Tails

Why am I making you dislike Tails? I should be making you like him more by pointing out all of the good things about Tails. Eventually this whole general will be purged of Tails haters, so you better make your decision.

No it isn't. It's from some stupid comic made in MS Paint. Stop trolling.

That's disgusting. I wouldn't willingly have sex with any Sonic character. It's degeneracy.

I do think Tails belongs in Smash though, Sonic has earned another character spot.

>Get a real girlfriend
Sometimes that's a completely different thing. Maybe some of us just don't want a real girlfriend. A real girlfriend can't be perfect, one has to accept that.

>if she was she shouldn't be real
So what you're telling me is that if girls with bat like features were a thing you would literally want them to kill themselves because you think humans shouldn't have sex with them? You're messed up.

>It's interspecies.
Please, explain me what's the problem with that.

I would think that the reason is that animals can't consent, but Sonic characters are clearly able to do that, so I'd like to see why you think it should still be illegal.

yeah, the second most popular character in his series should earn that spot

coward ass tails needs classic sonic to save him from everything now anyway so its not like he would fit in a fighting game

>Eventually this whole general will be purged of Tails haters

Chances of this are as small as Sonic Team bringing back his old not lame personality.

>I wouldn't willingly have sex with any Sonic character.
Who would you choose if you were forced to do so?

>What's wrong with replying to those who respond to me?
It's less what you're doing, and more how you're doing it. Having a big block of replies instead of replying each one individually shortly after the post you're responding to's awkward and annoying to shift through.

Sonic characters are fictional people not animals.

anthros are people drawn with animal features, is not any more wrong to want to fuck Rouge than it is to want to fuck Rogue from X-men.

I think it's fun.

Even as early as Sonic 2, Tails was portrayed in official art as a weak little bitch incapable of doing anything.

Eggman, of course.

But he is the sidekick and follows Sonic in a lot of the 2D games, it would be a nostalgic reference to the old games.

Because that's how he started out. The Adventure games gave him character development.

You're just saying that because you like this autist shitting up the thread.

Amy should be the sidekick instead of Tails so we can explore more interesting relationship dynamics and develop her character more.

With Tails out of the way she will easily move into that spot.

There wouldn't be any worthwhile discussion going on right now if it wasn't for her. I don't agree with most of the shit she says (except Tails being the best, she's completely right about that) but it's still interesting.

yeah but shadows more popular so MORE fans want him over tails

What should I request? r3-music-box.com/en/request/

>worthwhile discussion
If I had to choose between the thread being dead or someone shitposting for hours on end about Tails, I'd pick the former.

your favorite sonic song

>Has character development in the Adventure games
>Gets immediately captured by Eggman afterwards in Advance 2
Really microwaves by echidnas

Amy didn't get captured because she is a badass.

>aaaaaah marry me! xD somic le robot is le attacking!!! :( sonic wait for me sonic dont run away im ur waif! plz sonic consider me snoic i wish i could do something useful for u like flyign but i cant be cause i am useless so pls marry me............listen if u mrr me lll tell u about were the nigger went hahaha u fell for it im not telling u! wha sonic pleas wayt dont leave me behind. i cant even remember that ur blue. wjats a chaos emerald anyway

Are Tailshaters just butthurt Sonamyfags?

Amy isn't female Tails you nimrod.

Yes.

The series went to shit after Sonic Adventure 2. Nothing after it matters, and nothing after Shadow's game exists.

That's pretty difficult since I like a lot of them. Some of them are already requested and some I'm not sure would fit as a music box.

Maybe one of the Sonic R themes I could ask?

If saying that makes you feel better, sure.

Of course she isn't, female Tails would be decent at least.

Nice try, sonamyfag.

Which Amy is better than. She has already been retconned to be faster or as fast as Tails due to sheer determination and is often seen as a power type in games. So yeah Amy is more fit than Tails, so she is just as good of a sidekick as him since while Tails isn't as fit he is smarter.

Maybe Sonic should stop being a coward and reciprocate.

Keep posting.

Have the Sonic series inspired you to learn a new skill or hobby?

Better than Tails

shadow inspired me to thot patrol

Reminder that Live and Learn is shit

What I'm Made Of > Open Your Heart > I Am > Live and Learn

Where's the Tailsposter? Why isn't she replying to our posts?