Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7ret4o/expanded_map_design_concept/
twitter.com/4m700kg/status/952604191901405189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off raul, shade is shit. also get ready for big maps

What the fuck is that fucking map?

fake and gay
if it's not, provide the names of the file(s) that contain it

I thought they weren't going to do large maps?

you need to go back

Mommy's here! Camilla is the best!

>big maps

MY PANTS CANNOT HOLD THIS ERECTION

Breeding dragon lolis!

Nino!

Amelia is cute and pure!

Free Corn

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7ret4o/expanded_map_design_concept/

>falling for reddit pics
>knowing its reddit
>linking to reddit
ALL OF YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

How's everyone's Tempest Trial going? I just cracked 30k.

I imagine if they decide to expand maps it'll be for the town building stuff so you'll have space to put a ton of things in.

I fucking wish. If maps were bigger cavs wouldnt be so cancer since they can basically attack across the whole thing in one turn.

This is your dragon loli for tonight.

Yuzu is the best Cipher OC no one likes Shade

>That missplaced 4
Gake and fay. Which is a shame, looks comfy as fuck.

I want to __be Mia!

I got my first faes today!

Shouldn't the fags who fell for it stay since it proves they aren't from reddit?

a post saying "fake and gay" definitely fell for it.
take your reddit cav back while you're at it

>One for fodder and other for use.
Nice!

Super Fire Emblem Maker when?

Soren has actual resistance, which neither Poo in Loo or illiterate retard has
I'd kill her for DD6 if I didn't have DB3 on Soren. If he was +atk and not +spd, I could see myself doing it.

Rhajat is +atk at least, can't necessarily complain about another Blyn fucker for AA.

>TT Progress

I just got the NY!Corrin so I'm building him to use for future point-building in TT. All I really need is to get to 20k for the motherfucking QR seal hotness, and I'll be satisfied. But I'll try to go for the full 50k for all of those sweet sweet orbs. But I won't feel wrong to just give up, I'm tired right now.

Benchboy is cute! CUTE!!!

What's the best B skill for healers other than wrathful/dazzling staff?

That's a weird way to spell Randal user.

GHB when

Wrong opinions.

>big maps with 6-8 unit deployment
This would unironically save the game for me.

Can anything stop Winter Tharja with two NY!Corrins?

I love to put renewal on my healers, it's good for auto battle in TT

No one cares about sub 30 defenses, speed and str are what matter

Live to Serve if you're not running an Absorb staff is great for self sustain, Wings of Mercy lets you warp to allies to save their ass, and Wrathfuls can make good use of the usual stuff like Vantage, Quick Riposte and Breakers to fill in for whatever combat role a team needs the most help with.

ALM'S GOT NOTHING ON ME

what are you all putting on you NYCorrin?
I figured I'd keep his standard kit, don't want to invest too much into him, but put on vantage and refine bow to +res so he can survive at least one magic hit. Seems like every build I see posted is going for +def refinement, which I understand makes him more specialized as a phys tank but isn't patching up that 18 res a good idea?

>Wasting Faye on healers for TT.

Just use Live To Serve 2 from the plentiful 4* Wrys. He was made to be healer fodder.

Self-healing for 75% of the healed amount is pretty boss, and more than enough for TT auto-battle.

Why?

>>>>>>>>>>>spics wife

5* is neutral and 4* is -hp+res
I might save the 4* and upgrade and use it.

Cute hicks.

How reliable are mass simulators?
If I'm trying to compare IVs, is it worth it to check the results against each other?

EP units are fun to use, though.
>not enjoying watching your opponents be retards and committing suicide

Why are her eyes so fucking big holy shit

5 star: Soren and Nino have the exact same amount of resistance at neutral, and are affected by the same numbers for boons and banes.
Rhajat at neutral arguably has 1 point over both of them since she comes with DD outright.

I kinda want to slap Bowbreaker on him, but I'm low on Setsuna's and want to see if the next legendary or a potential anniversary banner has anything decent before rolling for more from the fodder banner.

I want to pluck that chicken.

Anyone got the source on them not rerunning seals anymore? I dont want to dump extra coins on making ones i missed.

Its suposed to be an endgame weapon. Well, maybe i exagerated with being a prf but at least could have some sort of effect.

I have more Fae than Wrys.

Yes, they're good as a quick reference. Just don't expect everything to hold up as well in arena where other people are just as decked out as you are.

Marrying yourself!

His banner was too early.

Fair enough. Pretty sure the others Rex variants will have effects though.

>its a male corn
I have been bamboozled

If you haven't gotten it by now with the replacement of Seal quests with orbs and useless for fodder shitters, and no reruns even in Minis, nothing will teach you that.
Don't dump the coins on what you missed if you don't want to, it's too late anyway. Focus on getting top 20 in AA and Arena for more coins before you decide.

But that's best corn.

I guess it was fae't

BROS I NEED SOME LUCK RIGHT NOW

>still using trips
Why do you do it, Tharjafag? I had a trip for a day before I gave it up and yet you're still here after years of getting shit on

>wants to fuck half the Greil mercenaries

The more dangerous arena builds don't tend to be cookie cutter setups, whether out of bad luck with stat spreads forcing people to try something else, or attempting some kind of anti-meta shenanigans deliberately, so results will vary.

twitter.com/4m700kg/status/952604191901405189
imagine

Regardless of what is and isn't. I'm ANGERY that I've been fooled

Post your face when

because it's always a 4*

I always skip the animaton, any sensible person does.

Here pal

I just skip the animation.

It's literally just the strongest normal wind tome. Having an effect would be throwing away its identity.

Delete this

Male corn who dresses like female corn and has female corn's long hair is the optimal corn.

>Shitting on 4* Klein

oh no

Yes, and?

>oh look another 4* Berucca....

So what do you all think of +res refine for NYCorrin? worthwhile to survive a magic hit?

>he says while posting the Reddit Knight

>5 star: Soren and Nino have the exact same amount of resistance at neutral,
>Ninofag can't read as well
Soren has 29 res, Nino has 26 res. How is that the "exact same amount"? He also has an extra 3 hp, making hp banes more negligible and better for fighting other mage units.
>Rhajat at neutral arguably has 1 point
Her def/res is poorly balanced so it doesn't do her good, and the fact that she is stuck at 5* makes her a shittier investment. You're better off just sacking her for Wolftome or DD3 and putting that on either Nino or Soren instead.

>tfw sent home all my Berukas before the update hit
>Now I want tons of Berukas for Glimmer

oh yes

Well not imo. I can't breed femcorn,so she's better

>255 hit
neat!

Why is NY!Camilla so goddamn strong? I haven't even finished building her yet and she's already taken top spot as the star of my flier team.

>Reddit Tin Can Armour Man
Wields Alondite, a sword famous for being used by a woman (lol
Has armour that looks like it's from Awakening
Kills his master as a crippled old man, then gets trounced by his son with a hammer
Runs away when he hears a subhuman roaring
Needs magic powder to escape sticky situations because he's fat and slow
Lived a very long time due to interbreeding, but failed to accomplish anything
Died a virgin

>The Black Knight
Wields the Demon Sword Mystletainn
Has slick, black armour
Kills his mentor at full power, along with his riders, just because
Has never ran away from a battle in his life
Doesn't need magic powder to warp away, prefers to handle problems head on.
Has good mobility because he's on a horse
Young and still has time to grow, becomes King of Agustria despite youth and inexperience
Has his pick of any qt he wants. Nanna, Tinny, Leen, Lana, etc all available for him

Man, I can't wait until Reinfart loses to the powercreep like Takumeme.

I HUNGER

Ahhhh! Ok, sorry Zephiel.

Just bought Mario Rabbids and geez its embarrassing how much more strategical this is than modern FE

we need more dragons. namely a colorless one

Nice pasta

Isn't that game just XCom with a Mario skin