>Shin Megami Tensei V
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs
Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM

Strange Journey Redux to be released May 15, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation
gematsu.com/2018/01/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-launches-week-january-22-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
>English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/PRKpcPh.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/1V9AUMNb

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/vYS23798

>OST links
pastebin.com/KWGRFqD1

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/3LEcEUja

>Script dumps
pastebin.com/e4cC77Wk

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2zvhL
youtu.be/Z4hqUxb9MmY?t=1m16s
docs.google.com/document/d/1vB35EjxG_Eo2smMzq677dceq-2GBj1eVVJ3WxAOwezo/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good to be back in Law town

Chaos

Stillness is unsettling

Neutral is the correct path.

I wonder what it says-

Law is RAD!

>GUN

I wonder what fusion feels like haha

i wonder what maya's feet smell like, but only as a joke haha

CONFUSED RABBIT.

Why do some characters have really high resolution and quality official art while others have middling 1000x1600? Is there any place I can find 2031x3500 that the wiki doesn't carry?

>tfw you have to buy a switch to play SMT V

you're gonna play it with the labo, no?

>>/pg/

rather buy a switch than a ps4

i really don't want either
but the shitch is horrible and has like less games than pees4

>living in third world country
>switch costs $800

Thankfully a friend is buying it from the US and bringing it here, and he likes SMT, so I'll just leech from him.

>wooden full-body demonica labo configuration included with special edition

Anyone in particular?

This link has great scans of everything SMTI/II/If... ,both the original art and the redone art. Has some persona stuff mixed in too.

imgur.com/a/2zvhL
Eh, I'm fine with it. I'll buy other stuff, just nothing out is something I desperately need. Once we get to a point where a US release date is released I'll buy one a month or so before the game comes out but until then I could really care less.

I'd take a system with one game over a system with no games

Nozomi and Merkabah. Don't ask why. I'll take a look through your link by the way thank you very much.

tru

Draw Nemissa already you hack.

Chaos has the best boys.

Sadly I don't think either of the IV artbooks have been properly scanned sadly, weird as they seem pretty common if I remember right so I would think someone would just buy a extra by now to scan.

Bloodborne is really fucking good, though.

draw nemissa vore desu

Pretty much any time I've gone somewhere that has vidya artbooks I've seen IV's, never bothered to pick it up myself, not that I even have a way to scan it or anything.

I'm sure somebody somewhere has or will eventually

I always wished she had some art in IV, her sprite was all she got despite being a pretty big npc character.

I wonder what Merkabah's tits feel like haha

Also this.

But user
I already have

>confusing atheism with misotheism
Why are americans so ignorant about literally everything?

What I really hate about some of the IV designs is that they were designed to be static sprites without any regard to how it would look in movement/3d, and the result is a mess.

SMT and Octopath and Fire Emblem...

Alright, I'm a Mexican and have a female Russian friend, we'll dub Jimenez and Zelenin. Which one of you has a manly black voice for Gore?

We can use Albert from Mac OS X TTS to do Authur's voice. Albert is the voice of Nocturne's battle themes.

youtu.be/Z4hqUxb9MmY?t=1m16s

Tell me why I'd want to listen to your friend over Maaya Sakamoto, user.

>using the old cluttered OP
Why?

English voice with a Russian accent instead of Japanese voice you can't even understand.

She's cute as fuck.

THAT FUCKING VOICE
AAAAAAA

>black
>voice isn't that deep
I let you down /smtg/

>you can't even understand
Says who? That's what the translated English text on the screen is for, anyway.
And it's a soft, goddess-like voice.

>She's cute as fuck.
Gonna need proof of that.

FAILURE OF A SAVIOR

>Zelenin
Man, was it so hard to google how russian surnames work? Everybody always gets it wrong for some reason.

maybe next time, i can't draw girls right.

tell us how they work then fag

I made that picture, and it triggers me now because every time I see it I remember that one hat is misplaced.

This looks fine.

With all russian surnames (that is excluding all the ones of foreign origin, such as polish, ukranian and other) femenine and masculine variants have different endings, with masculine ending with a consonant, and femenine with a vowel.
In this case it should be Zelenina.

i want to draw the sexy girls but i like the willpower

looks like some kind of brainlet wojak

You can just go for the spagetti monkey look instead.

my only possibility.

Anyone willing to add a link to a pastebin?

docs.google.com/document/d/1vB35EjxG_Eo2smMzq677dceq-2GBj1eVVJ3WxAOwezo/edit

Here is a compilation I found of everything Dijeh has translated relating to megaten. I don't mean to shill but this guy really has done a lot for the community and translated various obscure pieces long in length. His work really is deserving of it.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

Hey, you.

What megaten game are you currently playing?

I knew you could do it. The only thing I would say is the detailed lips look kinda weird but other then that its cute.

yeah i kinda made them a tad big, maybe i'll think thin it out a bit

>actually playing MegaTen instead of shit talking the franchise
what

less big lips

Still making my way through SMT 1. Just got out of Ginza. This second half of the game isn't as fun to playthrough, but goddamn do I love the stuff that's been going on. Robots, demons, killer biker gangs. It's like the Japs figured out everything I would like before I was born and made a game out of it. SMT 1 and Soul Hackers know what I like, and its great.

both desus desu

very cute

It's missing Randy Newman. I can imagine some joke about writing songs about whatever he sees with the whole demons robots and zealots going on

i will draw that

I told them already, they do not listen.

Randy Newman would certainly enhance the experience. [Spoiler] I won't be able to think about Chaos Hero without thinking of "You Got a Friend in Me" and vice versa[/spoiler]

Yes brother, law IS rad!

Law is gay

Kawaii desu.

wheres the vore senpai

>STOP SKATEBOARDING IN MY AMALA DUNGEON YOU DARN LAWFUL YOUNGSTERS
Chaotic oldfags should try skateboarding for the Lord sometime.

>business card
Yakuza 0 edition??

Raidou 2. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4. I just finished climbing some tower/teleporter maze dungeon. Wonder when I can do sidequests to get sick demons.

has anyone else been drawing?

>not doing a Christ Air

thinking about doing some watercolors

You can get Dragon Quest XI

Been going through IV, just got to Shibuya.

Currently doing a solo persona run in persona 5 with my buddy Angel. It's been an interesting experience so far.

Reminder that Nemissa is FLAT

i-I finished the Law Route of IV on the 2nd. I was thinking about starting a SJ playthrough particularly since I was reading the Devilman manga and saw that the demons were frozen at the An/Arctic poles which were starting to thaw but then the announcement came out about release on May 15th...

Did a YHVH-tier edit. Now all the chaostards can be left in the dust
>WHATEVER OLD TIMER, YOU CAN'T STOP THE LORD FROM DOING A SICK FLIP

Now this is some Law that i can get behind

bump

What does /smtg/ think of da man?

best teammate

based

DA MARINE MAN

Imagine if the Persona 3/4/5 cast got thrown into the Schwarzwelt and they slowly died off because they're retarded high school kids with no military training or equipment. I'd pay to watch that.

My pick for who would die the quickest would be Yosuke

Good evening, smtg!

>the real COMP is a labo cardboard demonica helm
>humanity is defeated when it starts to rain

mornings always a bitch huh?

Evenings too bring nothing but misery.
Therefore, we should kill existence.

I'm one if the people playing 1. I feel like I'm doing something wrong since I've only used demons for a few quick bosses. The heroes have taken everything else pretty easily. I have a feeling this'll change soon tho. The law and chaos dudes leave the party at some point don't they?

Nah, humans in SMTI are typically so powerful that demons become rarely useful outside of bosses for zio spam. Later on maybe just keep a demon or two in your party and you'll be fine.

You'll eventually be left with just the Heroine. At that point, you might want to keep just 1 demon summoned, preferably a physical demon that hits multiple times.

For bosses all you need are demons that can cast Tarukaja and Rakukaja.

>that Pixie ass
Good god.