How do I avoid paying taxes on cryptocurrency gains?

How do I avoid paying taxes on cryptocurrency gains?

Denmark is a crypto tax free haven. Not sure if it's worth moving there with all the rapefugees running around though

Just do what I do, never make any gains

Hold for over a year

Bumpig for answers

How can you move there if you're from the US? Do they have a system where as long as you have a certain amount of wealth (even in crypto) you are granted citizenship? Or do you have to have a job there and live there for years to get citizenship? Then there's the issue of Americans have to actually renounce citizenship to not be taxed...

why do people keep posting this meme?

Only 3 things to do, user-kun;

Dont report your gains, risk prison and more

Move to country and get citizenship with low crypto tax or no tax at all, like denmark

Hope major sites like amazon and ebay supports your cryptos one day and buy your stuff there

FUTURISM - Which countries do you guys predict will emerge as Bitcoin havens, offering sanctuary to wealthy Bitcoin refugees? I can already imagine by 2030 there being a huge presence of crypto-enthusiasts in Japan and Switzerland.

Hadn't considered Denmark although that would be a good one too.

How would the gov know? Just don't cash out through an exchange. Buy all your food and stuff with bitcoin.

You can already buy off Amazon, at a discount, with Purse.IO. Only caveat is you may be enabling credit card fraud.

Is this viable anywhere?

You should pay your taxes, because you can also declare your losses and deduct them.

>because you can also declare your losses and deduct them.
this nigga seirious?? It was basically impossibru to lose money in crypto.

>basically impossibru to lose money in crypto.

unless you voluntarily give some of it over to the government

Unless you flee the country (the US anyway) and never come back, it's going to be extremely hard. The "death and taxes" saying is true for a reason; the IRS can and will make you pay.

Just hold it for a year and claim it as long term capital gain. The tax rate for that is only ~15%.

Just buy the advanced cash card and withdraw all your money there

Then withdraw at the ATM and keep your cash stash

huh?

This is a very underrated question. I say Venezuela and/or Singapore.

So as long as you keep your crypto in crypto form, it's not taxable right? It only becomes taxed once you transfer it to fiat?

Do I actually have to be Danish or can I move there as a citizen of the EU. Also, imagining that I get Danish citizenship, do I have to live thefe in order to avoid paying taxes?

man i aint ever going back to Venezuela, spent 13 years in that shit hole, Singapore though, expand?

pretty boring

Plz answer desu senpai

cryptobizcentral.com/taxes

Go to link at the bottom of page. Best comprehensive site for crypto tax related stuff (although most of the info seems to apply to amerifats)

Lose money
They dont tax negative returns

KEK

if I have to pay taxes on gains, doesn't that mean the government has to pay me on losses?

>Buying cryptos with other cryptos also counts as a taxable event
Wow that is some fucking horse shit. Guess I'm moving to Switzerland

in an odd cucked way of logic, they kind of do. If you make gains, you can subtract from the gains tax with any losses you may have made on an investment.

The Netherlands is already one. 1.2% tax on investments over 20k euros. Litteraly nothing

>dont pay
>pray they don't waste time on auditing NEETs
>profit

Asia and South America, the swiss seem to be buckling to the EU wrt their secrecy laws.

>eventually buy a car and house with your eth and posw gains
>hey faggot how'd you get all this money
>umm idk lol
>get fucked in the ass by uncle sam

What if you never ever have to exchange crypto for fiat and pay everything with crypto instead?

I don't see how the government could track you down.

>implying I won't live with my parents until they die
>implying I know how to drive

Well in that case just have a NEET cashpile

Who even pays taxes anymore?

I don't think hoping that the government doesn't track you down is a good plan, but would buying things directly with crypto even count as tax evasion?

offset it with a capital loss.

its called purse.io ya dunce