Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Lizu!!

good OP

I'd rather be in early shit than feetnigger shit so here we are

reminder that this games april fools illustrations look better than fire emblem's facebook sticker emoji animations

Fire Emblem can't help but be BTFO always huh

SHUT UP

Kys feetniggers

Liz love!

Enjoying your anger?

We should probably have a little more self respect than lowering ourselves to FEHs bar in anything but gameplay.

>Youll never be raped by 100 futa NobuNobu

Post teams

Is this thread real?

wheres shiki on the meme list, I dont have a single assassin worth using

Hey newfag maybe you don't understand this but "Anonymous" is not the same person.

Gentlemanly eggplant!

Stupid fucking game I want to quit you.
Stop throwing waifus at me and give me Hercules or Waiver if you want to keep me.

is that a?

>waiver
just go my dude

Honestly I dislike bare feet but this one isn't in your face about the footshit, you can admire the rest without that shit being shoved in your face.

roll for Mordred RIGHT NOW

Yes. Ignore the feetniggers.

>pulling a +hp/-atk Bryn

Quite Ironic considering how often my posts are quoted with a bunch of others and called samefag.

you ARE going to take that back, right user?

>waifus
>Hercules
>Waiver
0/10 bait
Here's your (You) anyway,

she should be right below Jack, she's really good

When is the part where she gets shot in the face?

feetnigger just give up already you're not smart and you will eventually be unable to keep evading

Y-you're not a transphobe, right /alter/?

Can tumblr just die in a fire already?

Washi ja!

I have given up on you long ago, angernigger.

Uh oh! Penis inspection day /alter/!

>98
>a fucking nobu
madman

Well trans is probably the less socially offending gender dynamic topic these days. I'd much rather deal with transpeople before having to pronoun a landwhale as "they" because haha genderfluid.

Reminder to report footnigger and footnigger threads!

>long time ago
You probably haven't been here for two months newfag, I thoroughly embarrassed you the last time you tried to prove you weren't a newfag. Just give it up

Is it normal to only get 1 roll when rerolling

S O O N

Trans this trans that. Man, americans are fucked in the head, oh wait i hope i dont trigger their PTSD.

I want her so badly but her SR version never came to me. I have no hopes (and no quartz) for summoning Bride. RIP me

Please put the new bond CE on your support list. I would really appreciate it

I hate being a kaleido-let

Always do, he's just gonna keep ban evading though so it's pointless.

>He doesnt know how hard she can buster crit

no

Who do you want it on? I can put it on Tamamo, but she might be better off with Cosmo Prisma.

You thoroughly embarrassed yourself when you made that fake r9k screenshot. I will stop laughing at you for that I dont even know what posts you are referring too and they were probably not made by me either.

>only have 41 quartz
Please come to me Nero!

I've been waiting for this user to complete his waifu and it's painful watching this. He hasn't even put it on Waver or anyone else so I know he can still buy one. Ino you fucking better get the Altera CE

I'm perfectly happy without Kaleido in my parties, but boy does it hurt not having at least one to put on your supports. I also only have one of the 4* Sakura CE, but 3 FUCKING HEAVEN'S FEEL!

Nice try feetnigger we both know what happened last night and even if you try to deny it the proof is archived forever. You can no longer act like you aren't new.

Wait that's digimon right? Why the fuck is it so depressing.

Afro nudes when?

I know how hard she buster crits, especially when her 3rd skill is applied, I use her myself. I'm more surprised you're getting her up to 100.

Are we posting disgusting 3d now? I still have that pic of the fatass Tamamo cosplayer who's cousin posts here.

autism

Anyone. It doesn't really matter. I've been using non friends Mash's and random 2 or 3star that have them

who /farmingthecasterdaily/ here?

2nd skill

Cause she lost her Digimon Leomon so she's depressed.

Keep believing what you want, but it's just hilarious to watch from my side, seeing you bark at posters who are not me, seeing you cry about ban evading when I haven't been banned once, seeing you being so desperate you make fake screenshots and raging like a 5 year old every time is hilarious.

For what? You aren't a heartlet, are you?

I love my cute and intelligent Cat.

Why does Bryn's NP do so low damage?

>20K Hit Points of thick Saint

>that ugly bedroom

I have 43 but I need snek gems

C-can I get it from someone else?

She relies on a gimmick to be somewhat useful.

lorewise, how well does Ozy match up to Gil?

Her Bryn's Beloved niche and the fact that her NP interlude isn't for a while.

God bless Lightning Man Dan, he really trivialises Saber farming for those without multiple Kaleidos

Why wouldn't you be farming XP for the servants you ascended with the fuckton of mats you got from Saber Wars?

Because she sucks until her interlude except when attacking beloved targets.

Fuck off nigger. Why are you doing this?

because I need a snek gem to max ascend euryale

>rich
>powerful
>successful
>handsome
>fashionable
Anti-lolifags btfo

Put the Bond CE on her and stop being retarded.

What the fuck Titty Lancer Alter has her NP interlude already? Isn't it redundant to release servants alongside their strengthening quests?

He's new, don't expect him to understand a hard task like saving real pictures instead of thumbnails

Protected.

You will roll for him right?

NP interlude =|= strengthening quest

BOOTY Protected

Interludes and strengthnening are also ways to develop their characters

Not a fan of his aesthetic, so how is his gameplay?

Book club for us moms when?

Bought some quartz and took 2 10 rolls but also got a 3rd kaleido.

Already got shishou but my hayamin/noto collection continues.

Not really, no.

no
he is trash, his animations are shit, I'm not a homosexual and his voice is annoying

Jack's tiny buds.

>rolling for a 4* that isn't story-locked

Why? He's sure to wander in eventually.

I've burned 4 of those faggots in jp so far and im prepared to do it again.

Don't forget

>Got caliburned in the dick, Twice

shares voice with liz btw

You are forgetting disgusting and socially inept.