this is so dreadfully annoying

my dad works for arcsys

SAKURA SQUAD!!

>FM rewards halved
>you used a trainer through all Survival and made over 1 million FM
>yfw

Falke!

www facebook com/ARIKAOfficial/posts/374321586364732?pnref=story
So is Unreal 4 just a pain in the ass? It seems to have caused trouble with all fighting games that use it

*goobs romantically*

yeah it has some innate issues with input delay

dooby dooby doo

is sakura noob friendly?

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

RIES!

Yes

yeah, the only problem a beginner might run into is dping off lights/crouching jab since lk is a huge part of her neutral and cr jab in the link after medium tatsu, should be fine if you training mode it though, her gameplan is simple and straightforward as well

I wish I was Sion and in a lesbian marriage with Ries

Post Whip.

wish i could frot with futa ries

Who should I main in SFV?

why are you niggers posting in a thread that was made 30 posts early?
sage

VT2 is better but you lose your safe tatsu during it so you need to be able to hitconfirm.

>falke is a chink
wtf bros...

Which characters should I get? I have 300k fm

Getting Sakura for sure. Not sure who else.

G

G's story costume

G's stage

Is G actually Q?

join the alex naysh bro

Will this happen to me too if i main rashid?

>tfw banned skies of honor since it makes me dizzy

g is short for gay so yeh maybe

Abi

beebee hud

you have to buy stages to ban them right, I fucking hate this stage but I dont want to drop fm for the odd retard I come across using it

it doesnt ban the other person from picking it, just from it being selected when YOU do random select

soyboys cant handle a lil moving background lmfao

Mika is too

What even is Chiaotzu? Is he a human? Is he a jiangshi?

can you do the sako jab loop

how the fuck am i supposed to use lauras vt2 in the middle of a match

why wouldnt i just pick VT1 and zip back and forth and either go low or command grab for oki, what good is a fucking counter stance compared to the speed and frame advantages on hit you get with VT1'd volty line (overhead wheel kick)

anyone early morning sf5 eu?

>Is G actually Q?

yeah

He's classified as human. He's just stylized to look like a Jiangshi. I don't think they can even come out during they daytime, can they?

holy fuck bros cody is haggar too

It's two bars and each successful grab is a minimum of 250 damage, and you can use it 4/5 times with a small chance to get it twice a match.

Why does SF have blond asians how does that happen??

I want to trainingboar DBFZ so fucking badly

Why does so much fanart try to sexualize Hsien-ko? She's not a sexy character.

horny artists that also happen to like the character?

Who isn't a chinaman? i don't know anymore

>blue titty window
>not sexual

play modded doa!

This. She never appealed to me much.

Will she be fun to play...? Should I save myself for her, or just choose one of the other waifus

me too. it's literally all I want to do with the game right now. I wanna go through every character and then start team building, which means more training boaring, and then maybe I'll get online by maybe day 2 or 3.

>Daigo is already back to Guile
>Tokido is going full VT2 Akuma

NOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

EVEN DEAD CHICKS IF YOU'RE INTO THAT

Give me five minutes.

I was hoping she was pure aryan German; maybe she's a weeb. Fun fact, china and Germany had a pretty good relationship in the '20s before Germany allied with Japan

My reasons for liking sexy Lei Lei:
1. She is blue. I've always liked girls of inhuman palettes
2. Boob window
3. Vampires are sexy
Shitty reasons, I know, but I've always liked the character.

I can't play this guy anymore. I keep losing and losing and Im about to go down another rank.
Who should I pick up for AE?

Why are airdashers so offensive and focused on knockdowns/combos?

I don't even mean this in a bad way, as I like watching Marvel and Blazblue, but I am curious.

Ryu

What do you mean?
Most of the decisionmaking happens during pressure and neutral.
Knockdowns are important because you can recover in air and use your air options to turn the tables on your opponent if he doesn't knock you down.

Wtf I love mitsuru now.

you dont get it you fucking idiot, you were playing a character carrying you earlier, running away isnt going to make you better, hes not even bad you just cant rob people consistently anymore, learn to fucking playing fighting games you spineless shit goddamn kys

Or a bit more, my internet is being a kike.

Today I'll work on getting out of Silver again in Jive using /fgg/ tips.

I hope I can do it before MonHun comes out on PC, if I do I'll give away some keys.

The issue is that they didn't develop the game with the newest UE4 update in mind. After all the UE4 update was only released like a month ago.

no problam my man. whos this?

time to hit da lab bois

It's pretty good at nullifying certain strong yet long duration moves like ex divekicks, bison ex stuff, abigail unblockables

well considering the racist comments Im gonna assume its bouken

Random person you've probably never played before. Im gold.

>tfw get a combo part right the first time then can never get it again

bouken is a friendly person and not a racist!!

alrighty, tell me when you're ready

Maybe games like SF have just messed my brain up, but seeing games where characters can apply constant pressure strings seems a bit surprising. What was the thinking behind making games of this sort? To discourage people standing in one places for too long?

now even the big buck fm missions only give 2500. how sad.

Is the arcade version an dlc code? Or is already include on the disc.

because without airdashes/superjumps you have a sf2 clone.
the big thing is advanced air movement can be used extremely defensively, so arcsys added negative penalty. air blocking also costs meter making chicken blocking less effective

honestly every game is huge on oki endgame but longer strings and options make anime oki basically crazy

animedash games are games for adhd children whose attention span has atrophied so much that they literally get bored if they aren't mashing buttons for more than a few seconds at a time.
these games literally punish you for not going full dash n mash by draining all your meter if you have not pressed a button in the past two seconds. they call this "negative penalty".

sakuras up fireball is kinda garbo. missed me twice when i neutral jumped and it looked like it should've hit me.

Why my dick got stiff by just looking at this picture...
I dont get it, it is not even lewd.

what does sweet juri smell like

A corpse should be left well alone

I can't get it to work. Sorry to disappoint you this early in the morning.

post diapers

>Akuma V-Trigger 1
>Fireball gives two hits and travels full screen
>Can fire two air fireballs
>DP drives opponent into the ground
>Raging Demon

>Akuma V-Trigger 2
>Can cancel specials into EX specials without spending EX bar
>Can only do said cancels twice

I don't see why any Akuma player would not just stick with VT1 yet Tokido is using VT2 instead. Weird. He is doing pretty well with it though.

It's the bare shoulders, the patrician's fetish

>yfw you still wasted hours of your life playing survival when you could've worked during that time and saved enough money to buy everything 3 times over

Proper movement is a skill too and yes a moving target is harder to hit.
This doesn't mean that standing still is not something you should never do, for example after a blockstring your opponent can airdash back in.
Jumping out and going back to neutral might be the safer option, but you can also stand your ground and antiair them, just like you would in Street Fighter.
Antiairs in particular are usually way way way stronger than they are in SF.

Who was this semen demon posted in the last thread? Image search provides no results

What's with Bronze Ryu players going for so many parries? Just having fun?

if you could remove one character from jive, who would it be?

i would remove alex. fuck alex and alex players

they have not yet realized that the parry is bad and doesnt lead to good followups most of the time

What is the most autistic thing that you have ever done?
I once did a research using all the data given by capcom till this day to conclude Ryu's age.
He is 36 years old at the time of his death when killed by Gouki at the end of third strike.

Anyone DOA5LR?

i'm going to hazard a guess and say that the reason is because they're bronze ryu players