/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

No fightin...shakira shakira

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6409266
pastebin.com/JZXJsnLc
twitter.com/happypriroll/status/954247101873115136?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0
epicmafia.com/game/6409307
epicmafia.com/game/6409327
epicmafia.com/game/6409339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ibuki!

I love Junko!

MONACA~!!!

Mugi!

Take your shot, /drg/!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
>0

Miu Iruma

epicmafia.com/game/6409266

#
well the fucking easter in v3 pretty much shows next game is udg2 with toko and komaru again. spike chun hiring 3d modelers for an action game seals the deal

stay mad

You're our god.

I want /drg/ to have a nice night

I love kaede.

>udg2
my sides

I'm happy to see this amount of positive Mikan talk that isn't just blind muh pure angel so squeaky kleen or corruption fetishists.
I don't want to go full Godposting so I added some of my headcanon thoughts and extra musings about her in a pastebin. After you've read the pastebin though, that's probably all of my thoughts about Mikan.
Mikan is an interesting character but didn't last nearly as long as Ouma so I can't go on about her to Godposter levels and this is all I can squeeze out of her.

pastebin.com/JZXJsnLc

Mugi!

Good post senpai!

In the trashssu!

what's the best enemy in udg?

I love her stinky sister!

Angie and her baka anthropologist!

Thanks Moe-tan, bless you.

>retards don't believe it's udg2

then what else would it be

Your Canon ships
twitter.com/happypriroll/status/954247101873115136?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

Rantaro works hard to keep /drg/ clean

oom

Thank you for your work, Rantaro!

oom

Would headpat and cuddle!

They were lovers in DR52

Koko! That was... Quite the read.

fuck me like your jungle girls shuichi

>Jewell is here
Well it was a good thread while it lasted

Why are Makoto and Rantaro's the same?

Oom!

Based Rantaro.

Drink rat poison.

I've been here the whole time and last thread, user.
I still don't get this. You must not care for Mugi at all if you seriously want to take away all her traits and make her a literal who for the sake of dinduing her.

>Having to put them down
>The heel-turn reveal at the end
I don't know what to feel

>Makoto x Monokuma
Wew

>Shuichi x Rantaro
Zeussufags on suicide watch

I love Ibuki!

>Hoshi x kaito
Wew

>based jewel-haters living rent-free on your harddrive

She's already a literal who but I agree that she should never ever come back in anything. Glad everyone's hate for her sealed the deal.

>giving these fags attention
wrong thread?

Where the FUCK is Chihiro?

So you're not denying you do this?

oooooom

what traits

Seconding this.
What traits?

How can Kirishit even compete?

what this guy said

I mean traits as what she serves as a villain. She's an example of the corrupted society watching season 53 and that's why people find her interesting. So taking all that away to make her Amami's dindu girlfriend who was innocently brainwashed makes me wonder why those people even like her in the first place.

She can't. Makoto was eating Sayaka out every night.

>Junkofag and Mukurofag are both bottoms

Tsumugi in V2 is just a theory. Also, a reminder to ignore Zeussufags posts.

I think she's talking about her obsession with fiction/Danganronpa, if she was in V2 that means it's something a flashback light gave her and not what she really feels.

How does that work out

so.....no traits? got it.

Another game of mafia!

>he says traits
>you go "lol no"
epic bait

Thanks for the good reads, friend. I really appreciate your input on Mikan as a character. It's very refreshing.

Same, user.

Oum, the Fallen Angel!

Junkofag and Mukurofag addicted to cum

Kill yourself Mugifag.

good thing she wasn't in v2 then so her plain boring self can stay contained in v3

/drg/ is just having those times again.

>replying to herself

Need 2 more! Join up!

tulapman

Just stop giving them (You)s, if they stop getting attention they will go away.

Just bought a PS4Pro and I'm aware V3 and the previous games don't get a patch for it. What are the chances the next game does?

I just gave them my one (you), I'm done.

Are you this bored? Shitposting by yourself must get boring I'd think.

High chance I think since the team will use any PS hardware they could get like how they used PSVR and PSTV

The only difference between Newfags and Oldfags is what we've experienced. Neither is better than the other.

Having watched DR3 with the group was a phenomenal time.

Alright, I’m going to break this down because there’s a lot, lot more to this than meets the eye. There’s a dark message hidden in plain sight, being played off as a fantasy. The nature of this message is also troubling, as it’s only possible for Kokichi to convey it to Shuichi in such a vague manner.
A key factor to understanding this relies on what you understand of Kokichi himself; in particular, with regards to sex, knowledge of his mask and lie mechanism, his reactions.. and finally, knowledge of his existing family.
Right from the very outset, we have a serious red flag that something is not okay, and.. more than a little weird. A story is being told: a story about Kokichi, the Supreme Leader, and the truth.
It’s a long one too, so better get the tea ready.
[MAJOR content warnings later: rape, incest. Tread carefully.]

I want to lick Nagito's eyebrows

You know none of those posts are mine, right? I was just explaining Mugi's appeal and why it confuses me her fans want to take away that appeal.
Only is mine.

V2 Mugi redemption!

I never felt the need to come to Veeky Forums for DR3 because the /a/ threads were so much better. I think I tried coming here once and the whole thing was just copypastas and Mikan image spam so I left.

well i guess tonight's as good as any night to kill myself

epicmafia.com/game/6409327

Join up!

What were the /a/ threads like?

Don't you dare continue. I already read the whole thing.

the /a/ threads had actual discussion and it wasn't a huge circlejerk

based godposter

That's no fun

Somehow I have a feeling I'm done with Ouma analysis.
It's kind of a miracle SDR2 or DR1 didn't come out at the time Amino and amateur analysis reached it's height which is roughly now. Otherwise I'd feel braindead to these characters I'm supposed to love.

Kyoko is trash.

Elaborate

Nah

epicmafia.com/game/6409339

Join my game and i'll bully you

During the airing of the anime most of the threads revolved around episode discussion and theories on /a/

Meanwhile on /drg/ there were your avatarfags/namefags circlejerking with the 'I love X' posts, along with meta-memes

I hope the next game has an Ultimate Game Show Host who’s blatantly scummy and gets suspected of being the mastermind, but is actually just another student who happens to be a dirtbag.

Bitch.

I love Ayumu!

cutie!

Chisa was Naegi's mother from UDG confirmed.

Cute interpretation of Miu and Himiko.
I like slightly weird styles like this.