LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*mulligans wardancer*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*plays 25 point silvers*
SO WHATCHU SAYIN IS
*plays 40 point golds*
WE WUZ GRANDMASTERS AND SHIET?

Don't forget about me, Geralt.

Ah yeah, I remember when Geralt fucked Amy Smart.

Not a problem :)
We want player stories :)
Also don't forget to spend $25 for those sweet kegs :)

Played Gwent for like a week at the end of November or something, then I stopped playing to actually play through the series. I've been here a lot since then, so I know all about how hard they fucked the game over Christmas according to you guys.

Either way, I think I wanna start playing it for real now. Oddly enough you guys bitching about it made me want to peek my head back in. What should I look to get/alter in my Wild Hunt deck? I'm technically still brand new, but I fucking love the Wild Hunt, so I intend to work on it a bit. The only other thing that sounds interesting to me is, I saw someone last thread mention an Alchemy deck. Alchemy is my shit in the games, is that an expensive kind of deck to gun for?

Anyway, I know I need Caranthir first thing, I'd say. But what else?

For now just focus on getting new cards and have fun until you hit the dwarfs wall.

What's so bad about them? The whole spy thing everyone flipped their shit over, I've seen videos of. But I don't know exactly what's wrong with the dwarves, haven't seen anything yet.

>haven't seen anything yet
if only you knew how right you are... they shit out points and just don't stop doing it

>is that an expensive kind of deck to gun for?

That isn't really how Gwent works. The only thing that makes one deck more expensive than another is how many Rare bronzes it uses as opposed to Common bronzes. An Alchemy deck may or may not be feasible for you to build depending on which Nilfgaard cards you already own.

As for your Wild Hunt deck: Yes, Caranthir would improve it, but it makes more sense to invest in "safe" cards that you can fit into multiple decks rather than a niche card like Caranthir which only fits into one particular archetype. The bronze core of your deck is fine, but the silvers and golds need upgrading. Shoot for core silvers like Frightener, Abaya, and perhaps Morvudd. Some good neutral golds such as Igni would improve the deck a lot as well.

Some tips
-Add a 6th silver asap. Isn't commander's horn a silver you get for free? If so add it in even if it doesn't make much sense in your deck, it's still better than a bronze
-Too many 2 ofs. Normally I wouldn't mind but you are running wild hunt navigators. Much easier for them to brick with your deck in later rounds. Consider replacing a bronze for a third rider/warrior/drakkar. Personally I would take out both drakkars and add a rider and a drowner.

What to craft
-Golds
Ge'els, Caranthir, Caretaker(if you add Iris), Whispess: Tribute(if you add a couple silver organics), Geralt: Igni are all cards that would improve the deck a lot.
-Silvers
Jotunn, Monster's Nest, Iris, Abaya, Frightener, Morvudd, Aeromancer are all decent replacements as well.
Cleaver and Nithral are horrible and Dudu isn't good either, especially in a deck with scorch. Remove those 3 asap.

Fuck

>Recommending Igni with the Wild Hunt
Please disregard this person's "tips" immediately.

Stop talking about things you don't understand.

I sure hope you are talking about yourself, fucking scrub. Just go away and never speak about Gwent again.

Sure thing, bud. Of course you run Igni in fucking Eredin. You run Igni in just about every deck these days.

Don't give any attention to him

just came across a guy running igni in fucking consume. lost the game because of it.

I don't even have half the gold cards in the game and somehow I find 3 I already have. None of these will be nerfed either, damn it.

I really like pro ladder. The games there are a lot more interesting, and there are fewer netdecks.

No you don't you mongoloid, the only synergy there is is some movement but frost negates it. If you had any clue what you were talking about, you would know that Igni is a deck and synergy-based card that must be optimized, not something that goes in any fucking deck.

But I'm glad you agreed to shut up about Gwent from now with your "sure thing," so please do it and stop leading new players astray. Piece of shit.

Geralt and Triss OTP

The first three cards that go into every deck are spy, Summoning Circle, and Igni. Deviating from that requires special circumstances. You would know that if you've played the game at all within the past month.

Also the notion of Frost offsetting your Igni when you play two 13-strength spies every single game is funny.

This is the Cold War of waifu wars we're witnessing

>Igni is a deck and synergy-based card
Not him but what the fuck are you talking about you absolute brainlet? You are either baiting or a total scrub.
Ofc Igni is a legit choice both in wild hunt and in pretty much every deck in a meta where half the decks have Ciri: Nova and it can find good value in the other matchups as well(spies, consume, even fucking dwarfs).
It has not much to do with your deck but more to do with the meta, it's the definition of a tech card.

did someone try beer-dorfs deck?
Mahakam Marauders + Golden Froth/Ale of the Ancestors
they grow out of control very fast

It's a pretty solid deck right now

it already exists? ah fuck

Embarrassingly bad posts.

Pinnacle of good posts. Good job.

You promised to shut up, why won't you? Just another proof your words shouldn't be taken seriously.

Anyhow, Igni has synergy with Spies/Summoning circle which is a basic trick, that is true, but if the opponent has any idea what he is doing, he won't let you set up and Igni double spies so enjoy your 18 value Geralt at higher levels. Frost further decreases the chance for optimal Geralt play and Monsters have so many great Golds that Geralt should not be there.

merging /gwt/ and /wtc/ was a big mistake

You are a mistake.

Except half the decks don't have Ciri: Nova in them, you more absolute brainlet. You can negate high bronzes with various Bronze/Silver cards and not waste a Gold slot in it with the Wild Hunt. Dwarves will easily dodge Igni, I am myself abusing Dwarves atm and can't even remember the last time Igni gave a good value against me, usually gets wasted; but that's besides the point.

But of course you are right that the reliability of the card depends on the meta, I won't deny that.

Keep crying you colossal faggot

I like how the trissfag is getting butthurt over the yenfag

Agreed.

The Witcher 2 is a shit game to be played in Dark Difficulty.
If a monster dodges they just lose the hitbox for a while and they are able to chain an attack right upon recovery.
More than often bad enemy design makes it unclear if they are stunned or just outright attacking, bad environment design makes unclear if that place can or cannot be dodged into, also some monsters can literally just spawn behind your back.
If it is any reddeming quality in the that mode, is that despite having to metagame you make more use of preparation, traps and bombs.

>Everyone tech'ed against consume
>Fuck it i'l play dorfs
>Get rank 19

You people made me do this, all I wanted to do was play consume.

>have a break from gwent because of memeing
>come back
>having fun
>suddenly hundreds of retards using dwarfs and Ciri Novas everywhere

There's just no saving this game, is there

Fuck this, got to 3700 with a variations of reveal, spy, bear, cursed henselt and my personal favorite meme 36 Foltest.
But I want roche and I'm too bad to get higher.
Should i craft dorfs?

>wtc threads
>99% spaming same screenshots all the time

I think that wtc should die for good sake.
There is nothing new that we can talk about it

:)

whats a cheap NG deck i can craft, i used all my scrap on a bran deck

The one who stops posting loses. Keep going boys.

hope I queue into you with mill :)~

All decks cost about the same(difference coming from deck size and rare vs common bronzes).
Check what cards you already have and craft either alchemy or spies if you want a strong NG deck.

Mill is bad against everything else

Spies is cheaper I believe.
Imperia are common

Smile all you want but it is keeping the game from ever getting properly popular. It's like the developers want it to be a never ending circlejerk that no one in their right mind would want to play for an hour longer.