Can always trade 1 egg coin 1 egg.

So always same price as egg.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2015/03/26/peeks-behind-the-egg-industry-curtain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM ON BOARD WITH EGG COIN

Not vegan, I'm out

Eggs are a poor storage of value. How do you ensure safe delivery of funds when requesting payout? And how do you prevent spoilage for egg stores (you do have enough egg spots to ensure any likely investors cashing out will be paid, correct?). Costs would be enormous!

That's completely ignoring the unreliable inflationary/deflationary nature of eggs.

Very good idea

And when the price crashes and you get caught holding bags, everyone will call you a "cluckhold."

This is why I browse biz - opportunities like this. My neighbor has chickens, so I basically have access to a mint of eggcoin. I want to help get this off the ground OP

>tfw masternode

>masternode
>staking rewards

Thank you all support.

But we have problem.

Egg have difference. What if poor quality egg?
Poor quality egg not same value as big nice egg.

We need solve this problem.

Thank you.

Ring signitures so that you never know what egg you will get. Just like that your eggs are fungible.

kek

faggot

>Putting all your eggs in one basket when veganism is on a surprising rise within the last 10 years.

The popularity of it rose by 300% in the last decade in the UK, and more companies like Hampton Creek keep coming out with egg free replacements.

Genius.

I will buy literally millions.

Where can I start buying them?

Will the Eggcoin wallet be called a "Basket?"

My partner Gabor he is waiting for his father to let him use computer then he will finish development.

>not realizing that Chickens lay non-viable eggs naturally
>not realizing that leaving those eggs with the hens can cause them harm as they try and hatch an egg that is never going to actually hatch

Give me ONE argument against eating eggs that isn't retarded.

How do I become a professional intra-day egg tradesman?

Because the egg industry cannot legally use any words in its marketing that describe an egg as being good for you.

nutritionfacts.org/2015/03/26/peeks-behind-the-egg-industry-curtain/

It's obviously because the mass production of eggs is causing animal suffering at a massive scale.

I guess it's hard to argue against eating free range eggs from small scale, non commercial farms

>I guess it's hard to argue against eating free range eggs from small scale, non commercial farms

Of course, the people who make this argument do not actually do this. They just argue that since this is theoretically possible, they are going to continue to consume factory farmed eggs.

WHO BUYING $EGG HERE?

>Can always trade 1 egg coin 1 egg.

>buy fish eggs
>trade in for thousands of egg coins
>trade back for large or extra large chicken eggs

This has potential to be used as a global currency. Im looking into owning a chicken farm now before this takes off. You are the next Vitalik Buterin.

We create the node network that supports the transactions made with the coin and we use that to support a network of real world businesses which are used as our "exchanges"/exporters who also maintain the value of the coin. If people stop using the coin then the value drops so we create a common interest between all these businesses to support the coin.

Why worry about the eggs going bad? The value is created in the transaction between the parties. By tying the value of the coin directly to the exchanging of money then we can distribute it exactly as we would need to.

High quality bread boys

I have my own chickens. They lay eggs. Am I a miner?

Eggheads.

I'd buy it.

Would you also buy it if your coin was tied directly to a button that lets you instantly order eggs whenever you needed them? Sort of like those Amazon buttons.

>this retarded shit actually takes off just like Dogecoin did by spamming memes all over the internet

What is the egg market cap?

Half a dozen at the minute but I heard that it's growing all the time

$12M

If we had a food stamp law then Farming would be the most profitable career for the future (You could could own to much control over the economy.) Making the act of owning large chicken coops a money making business.

Doing that would make powerful families not individuals people would suffer for the economic transformation.

Thanks again all you have to do is change the distribution of food stamps.

Your idea is doesn't work except for giving farmers a quick break from debt or poverty.

>trade back for large or extra large chicken eggs

Do you even Ostrich?

Just cried!

Wait wait wait, could we tie it to egg futures value? Remove the need for direct movement of the product?

Saturated fat and cholesterol are not bad for you, and the USDA has no business saying that they are.

Of course. That's the point of setting it up in this fashion. Purchased futures would self execute on the blockchain so long as the coin has the support to keep people using it.

So, an egg standard. There is something about this I like.

We already grade our eggs in the US.. Problem solved.

OP you IDIOT! Did you REALLY THINK you could trust Veeky Forums with this ingenious idea? I'm going to steal eggcoin and become a millionaire entrepreneur of the new GLOBAL CURRENCY AHAHAHA!!!

You BASTARD! Why don't you help us set the coin up and we could start a massive decentralized Veeky Forumsness based on the blockchain. We can all be initial stakeholders and the technology would be half-way up by the time we all started making money on it.