/owg/ - Overwatch General

This game is abandoned by its developers and Blizzard is just waiting for it to die edition.

>Overwatch League
twitch
.tv/overwatchleague

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/yeti-hunt

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Dallas Fuel status
EXPOSED

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Blizzworld hits January 23
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/953431688477945857

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/web/status/954071420522307584
clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi post gay

LA Gladiators are the comfiest team!

k

So how many viewers were watching guy? Give me the stats

Here is some soon to be canon for your pleasure.

>meanwhile at the egyptian skies

twitter.com/i/web/status/954071420522307584

Do you thin Moira would be a hard-line Scientist, the kind of type that pisses off everyone.

On one hand, she has a line about an enemy "bweing nothing more than a genetic dead end", I don't know if she says it to Tracer, but it's a burn towards people not having kids.

She also says stupidity is not a right, so she's probably a okay with abortion and other medical procedures, pissing of religious people.
What does user think of CrinkleHands?

ok

This is a superstar pro player on six figures

Why didn't he quickly dash back??

Reminder that gorilla are APES, not monkeys

who cares they still curb stomped dallas

Gorillas are built for sex

dont sexualize my boy winston

>jake
>six figures
>for that soldier and junkrat
Omegalul

This was my other highlight of tonight's esports.

Hmm.

WHAT the FUCK

talking to a leagueloser and he's like 'you play LGBT+watch' i'm like there's one gay hero,why do you call it that? he's like symmetra has autism. I'm like WHAT? and I looked this up and its true.

What the fuck?

I mean it explains a lot, everyoen who onetricks symmetra in my games has autism

>tfw want to be a pro Overwatch boy but can’t becusse I already have a job
Damn. Maybe I should quit after a few months and stay with my parent playing OW exlusvley everyday until I’m good or at the very least can net in good streamerbux on twitch

does anyone else find xqc's existence fucking hilarious? the guy has to be one of the biggest fucking clowns on earth.

He tilts so fucking hard back and forth all day long. He'll be full tilt one second, and then screaming in orgasm the next. It's obvious that it isn't a ploy for the stream either, you can tell that he actually full tilts at the drop of a dime. The dude will seriously go from -10 to 10 in 5 seconds and then back to -10 in another 5 seconds.

He's fucking retarded. He says stupid shit all day long with zero filter. He just blabs shit out of his mouth. He lives in a fucking trash heap, he still has his fucking christmas tree up, owns no actual clothing, and doesn't even have a case for his computer. I can't wait for his computer to straight up catch on fire mid-stream.

He can't aim for shit too. He is literally like a 3500 player on DPS. Yet somehow he's managed to play tank at a decent enough level to get into the overwatch league. He's easily one of the worst players in the league, but he is probably the most popular and brings in the most viewers. When he inevitably gets banned and fired off of dallas fuel it is going to be a massive loss for the league in viewership numbers.

>everyoen who onetricks symmetra in my games has autism
same

Do you gotta paste shit from the forums

The more insanity that follows this shit, the more I want to see it crash and burn.

Nah. I think he genuinely has a mood swings problem

160k DF vs HO
120k for the rest

Cute! CUTE!

Soe's best day today desu

FeelsGoodMan

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME PUTTING ME ON FUCKING ASIAN SERVERS WITH 200 PING.
I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, I WANT TO PLAY ON AUSTRALIAN SERVERS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

what's happening here? I missed the match

I'm in the exact same boat with you mate, sometimes it forces me into the 300+ servers.

yellow fever at blizzard staff, chu is behind everything

what the FUCK are those proportions

YOU ARE EXPERIENCING GAYVISION

>CAUSE I SHOOT TO THRILL, AND I'M READY TO KILL AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH, AND I CAN'T GET MY THRILL CAUSE I
>SHOOT TO THRILL, PLAY IT AGAIN

Gayvision you say?

>waifufags teaming up playing as Sombra/Tracer being our only DPS
>we get steamrolled both rounds
>call them out on their shit
>get muted for a week

Nice game.

usually play with 17-18ms ping
sometimes the game puts me in games with 25+ms, litterally unplayable

would this work? I use 13 sensitivity at 1000 DPI and I'm not very good

You need to go to at least 20

>sub-20 sensitivity
just play mmos senpai

Is Overwatch actually dying or dead?

Yes

no

Here comes T.Racer!

maybe

Maybe

What region are you in, just for asking?

In australia high elo we kind of have a 'fuck you but w/e' attitude, we literally only report if youre just walking out and inting or afking on purpose, if youre a trolly onetrick or not comforming to meta or w/e we wont report you, just rage at you and game on.

I bet in your silver elo america you kids report for picking hanzo or if they say nigga in game or some shit. Sad shit.

0-4
Valiant got tilted hard

shittalking others is against the rules.
Picking Hanzo isn't.

shiiiiiiet that must hurt

Friendly reminder that Dallas is a good team and will eventually learn to work together

>LA:NY 0-4
How will valiantfags ever recover?

Dead since day 1

Im in plat. Guy from diamond throwing games to decay to one day impress 12 year olds in bronze. Played multiple games with him.

59th for reaper is a pedophile

h*ck yes
someone was either banned for cheating or silenced for abusive chat

twitch clip IntelligentTentativeAntelopeOptimizePrime

Houston Outlaws SHIT TALK the fuck out of china being trash

CHINKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'll summarize since link was considered spam.

Jake of houston outlaws laughs, looks at screen of stats "I died twice and it was for valk rez".

Other outlaw pro "We didn't have to show them anything" meaning they didn't try strats and just rolled em

basically the entire clip is outlaws laughing backstage abouw how trash China was.

She looks in the mirror and sees this.

to post twitch links, make a line break between twitch and .tv

clips.twitch
.tv/IntelligentTentativeAntelopeOptimizePrime

comb your hair savage.

t. buttblasted outlaw fan

There's a weird lack of Fareeha in this thread. I better start fixing that

So when are they going to make a league comprised solely of Korean players? That's legitimately the only way to keep this fair.

Let’s not.

Korean open division starts next week with >1000 teams

Loli Fareeha is top tier but she became worthless the second she finished puberty

how are korean-only games? is it as amazing as you'd think or it still just a steamroll where the god-tier koreans get rolled by the hyper god-tier koreans?

Has dallas won a single game?

The best girl is getting a 5/5 skin and there is nothing you can do about it!

people are retarded

The league just started. Everyone is training in USWest so the league will reach more parity over time. The meta is about to shift with new hero and major nerfs to mercy/junkrat.

These early results mean jack shit to be honest. Especially for newly formed teams still messing with roster and format of the team.

>we didnt show any strats
What fucking "strats"? This game has none. This isnt dota. It's all the same boring meta bullshit.

Must be hard being a Pharahfag, sharing the fanbase degenerates like this

Oh I don’t want to stop Pharah.
I want stop you.

very unflattering art

if Mercy meta ends and she goes back to tier 2
-1/6th of spots completely change on every single lineup practically
- entire meta of heroes and strats changes from revolving around rez

Not to mention the new hero is supposedly meta breaking too.

These early results mean nothing.

did you forget about me?

>fareeha will never make fun of your 5'8 height while she towers over you
Feels bad man

At least he’s not posting SFM, he usually starts with that garbage.

>Mercy still not nerfed

god i hope the next skin reveal is hanzo or dva.

i have this itching feeling the lucio one will be underwhelming and garbage

BASED THOR BRING MJÖLNIR DOWN

>hanzo or dva
No.

serious question

Do you think if Valk only gave her instant rez portion it would still be viable as tier 1

The over powered nature of mercy is unbelievable for a modern video game. It's night and day to have or not have a mercy.

God, imagine if Mercy's rez finally gets removed after all this time since launch. Such a retarded game mechanic.

Rez was a mistake, she'd be fine without it

Has xQc been banned from OWL yet

their best strat is to let Linkzr get the high value picks while Jake spams a door and tries not to feed.

Blizz would lose half of the playerbase because of Mercy "mains".

The normal rez is at least punishable and risky in some situations.

It's valk that is pure bullshit. Instant Rez, survival buff, and tons of other shit plus lasts entire fight.

hanzo and dva's skins are going to be amazing

Please fuck off, we left this shit discussion in the previous thread. Go talk about it on the Blizzard forums if you want to.

he is a homophobic bigot, he needs to be kicked and banned from Overwatch forever

new game mechanic: rez has a 1/20 chance to fail depending on the death the target has experienced

and nothing of value would've been lost

new game mechanic: if you select mercy your pc blows up