>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ
youtu.be/NOaSdO5H91M
youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shaman is a cutie

GIVE ME MY RANKED REWARDS DAMIEN
IM NOT GETTING WARDEN STUFF DESPITE NOT HAVING ALL OF IT

Will playing Centurion make me gay?

it will make me come to your house and beat you to death

never

SHAMAN IS A SLUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>join tribute game as enemy are about to cap third offering
>turn it around and cap all 3
>17 kills 1 death

how big is your dick?

so is berzerker
they both fuck dogs

>game starts out as a 2v4

All heavies should have permenant hyperarmor.

Even if we do, and I'm not saying we do, we'd do it better than that shaman BITCH

Bruh, look at this dude

Wait till you see the f-

ohhhhhh ho ho no no no no no no

*inhales*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Chip damages him, a character built around blocking*
OH NONONO

i got my first rep 2 character someone say good job

Are you not down with the normie maymays?

I forgot my Uplay name was from my edgy kid days.

You can change it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ

>10 minutes of ""contagious"" laughter-asthma interspersed with teenage-girl-tier gossip
Can't tell if ironic.
Do normies ironic?

>game ends
>freezes as soon as the victory banner goes away
>10 minute ban
has this been happening to you guys?

The laughter is the funny bit, the roast is just sad

Well thanks for explaining it.

>rep20 cockroach on enemy team goes 25-0 and is literally unkillable
Boy I love this matchmaking really puts me against people of my skill level

why do wh*Tes get so triggered /fhg/?

>Conq team mate just boosts a point.
>Watch it get contested but never taken.
>Always someone running out of that point with low health.
>Don't see any enemy at B or C sometime later.
>Realize point A is being contested for good 2 minutes now.
>Go there.
>He's getting ganked by Nobushi, HL and Zerker
>All three of them are at critical.
>He refuses to kill them, just parries their attacks and splats them onto each other..
>Decide to finish the job for him and kill them.
>Match ends with him only having 3 takedowns.

What did I just witness?!

idk what's worse, that faggot or you LARPing as a negroid

>live action roleplaying in a video game

>Reputation 40 kensei on enemy team sitting behind my team spawn and throttling his connection whenever people respawn so he farms kills
>when the game ends he leaves and everyone is locked into the endless post-game delay and made to leave and receive a leaver penalty
Scum like this should be permabanned from online not just for honor

>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains
can someone explain?
does this mean that infinite light chains are unbeatable when out of stamina?

also last thread someone said that vortex is completely reactable, I do t get in what way, when you have 4 options to get out of the bash

are u that faggot i was fighting lol don't make me whip out this 40 inch dick on your face wh*Te boi

it used to be that even when out of stamina, light chains could be interrupted by blocking
this is no longer the case
light chains can continue after being blocked as if it were a heavy attack

oh, I see

I can't deal with Aramusha's attacks, pls give advice

block

I don't even know why I ask you people about anything

>strong as a battering ram
>resilient as a castle gate

You witnessed the true Conq

A real team player.

that's literally all there is to it, aramusha doesn't have a lot of options

>zerker, shaman, orochi, or shinobi in literally every single match
>do nothing but cheese kills
why do I play this shit game ?

>any assassin except muh based desu assassins
Probably for the vult-memes tin-man

>enemy raider on zone C on the garden map (under the big tree)
>2 team mates attacking him while I watch
>raider revenges because team mates are dumb and attack at the same time
>point is no longer contested and for. E duration of the revenge my team take uncontested control
>as soon as revenge ends it’s uncontested
Is this intentional or a bug?

Riddled with typos sorry fhg
>enemy raider on enemy controlled but contested zone C *
>for the duration*
>as soon as revenge ends it’s friendly controlled but contested*

>Last thread: >202225584
Someone else should make the next thread.

It's an ancient meme too and I'm not sure why it's suddenly big on Veeky Forums

>rep 10 Aramusha
>total rep 108
>max gear level
>flawlessly kills 25 people in one life
>slow walks and has naruto emblem
Imagine being this guy, a weeb with no life.

Sounds like fun desu

>spreading cancer like fire
>fart loudly as the wind

youtu.be/NOaSdO5H91M

Why is deathmatch so dead

Elimination is held hostage by Honor fags on both PC and console.
>alright I killed my guy, gotta go help this lawbringer out against a shaman
>what!!?! He stopped attacking and typed in chat saying “no Honor” ?
>next round him and your teamates all run to you, dragging the enemy and letting them fuck you up, simply because you didn’t Honor a duel
Skirmish is dead because power ups exist and that if a proper team communicated there’s really nothing you can do to come back. Unlike tribute and Dominion which favor a losing but communicating team that can comeback

i noticed that i can lightspam assassins to death with ara
is this a connection thing or they're just shit?

His feet planted firm
His splendid bellows unfurled
None will conquer him

Can't start our own lobbies, so playerbase got snowballed into either duel, dom, or the ghosttown of emptyqueues-ville

yes
he outspams the spammers

Connection. With no proper lag compensation, the tiniest hiccup ruins a matchup since this is a connection reliant game. If you tried that in a local duel or a custom match, I guarantee those lights will be blocked. Not saying your mega trash or a scrub, but things really do depend on connection in public

This is what Shinobi players actually believe

honestly shinoshit light parry is also better at ganks

Isn’t centurions punish like 65?

why hasn't PK been nerfed, since launch people have bitched about her and she's the most powerful character on the two most populated platforms

Because Eric pope mains her and influences Roman to not nerf her. Other theory is that Roman knows the reddit baby backlash after nerfing Warlord and he doesn’t want to go through another patch buffing her again like Warlord

Depends on gamemode.
And this is wht 16%. If my calculations are correct with 20% attack you can do 138 damage and execute someone. Maybe with 22% attack you can even kill Wardens, Warlords and Raiders.
You can also kill Lawniggers if you do unlock light-heavy instead of eagle talons but won't be able to execute.

A real man

Shit was legit spooky. I swear If I hadn't come we would have won and he would have 0 fucking takedowns.
I've never seen Conq gameplay so amazing. He never accepted my friend request or replied to chat.

A wall doesn't talk, he doesn't need to.

If you manage to almost-kill them both, killing them just makes them come back with full health and might get you fucked. Better have them at low health and let them fight cautiously for ages to buy time while the rest of their team gets raped due to being outnumbered than having them come back full force

Do you get points when contesting a zone tho ?

Doesn't matter, if three are there then their last 1 guy is against 3 to defend the other 2 points. The 3 vs conq must have had mad tunnel vision after getting beat so bad and just stuck around, leaving the rest of the points open to the other team

>oh man I held off those 3 guys at C for a while as shug.
>I wonder what points they got
>clearing B, one in spawn, other is not even alive
>800 to our 500 points
>mfw

is this shit in the patch notes?
Choke on this(orochi)-Moment of silence(Warden)-You better run(Shaman) now ledge enemies
Also during blackstone bash the warden says "miserum" when he shoulderbash the enemy

No. These are surprise buffs to executions that they want the player to discover(kinda dumb they do that, but whatever I don’t know the damn patch note writer)

>kinda dumb they do that
Nah it's cool

I feel this, I realized often keeping people occupied for team isn't always the good thing.

It's good to check the map and see if you should just be running to them and helping cause they suck instead.

Can assassins deflect lawbringer shove>light? Also I firmly believe that assassins should only be able to deflect.

Yes

yeah, that's why you shove > heavy assassins instead. if they like doing dodge attacks, just wait and parry instead

25 + 35

So these new sparks and bright screen effect are supposed to differentiate between light and heavy parries now. Seems like conqs superior block thing was the only season 5 prep they added in the patch

I just got some purple gear and it has a star next to it
What does it mean?

>Also I firmly believe that assassins should only be able to deflect.
This might actually be great since I'm tired of seeing the guard switch spam and they have little use for blocking when the entire point of playing assassins are attacking and counter attacking. Deflect, counter gb and parrying is the only thing they should be able to do when defending. Assassins should be high risk, high reward type of characters, not easy mode for scrubs. Most of their kit offers a lot to simply annihilate 1v1.

Means it’s a unique/rare weapon. Think of it like a rpg and it’s “named” weapons, supposed to be held high in regard or whatever. In Forhonor however it’s just regulated to a different looking weapon since no cool weapon is spoken about in the lore. It’s just a fancier looking weapon is all

>Realize point A is being contested for good 2 minutes now.
>Go there.
Literally reminded me of this.

Thanks. It was an axehead with a little skull and spikes on it.

I thought this whole time that it would offer some special effect if you assemble the whole thing.

It can help with a loadout made for duel and brawl only I guess. That’s what I do with weapons and fashion when my main loadout is finished

Who's the best for aggressive gameplay?

Shaman or gladiator

All the assassins, aramusha and raider. Everyone else has to turtle or feint in order to gain some momentum.

>when your oc is being used in op

>inb4 >ara >raider
I wanna point out that aramusha's role is to quickly catch up to the enemy with rushing wind but the biggest factor in this is that he can quickly feint it to all-guard and counter. He has decent rush moves and a good spam offense that seems to kill scrubs but the remaining players that don't easily fall for his light spam can be can be baited into all-block. He has a few weaknesses where he can be flanked by side dodges, very susceptible to feint into gb and his range is almost the same as roach/zerk.

Raider's whole shtick is his entire moveset is centered on attacking with no defensive properties other than using his stun tap to CC. During a fight, he can use his zone at least twice by soft feinting the first one which if done properly can result to high damage combo. He can feint into a parry/gb but every hero can do that so his moveset is geared towards offensive strats like unblockable, grab and stun.

reminder that if raider kneewall you and goes for heavy-zone you can gb him out of his zone

whats the best thing to do for a raider after kneewall?

don't ask me,i fucking hateactually i can't play it raider

youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk

>Post yfw stupid shaman deflects one of your Ara lights but you're already hitting her with another one

>Dying left and right as shinoskill
>Accidentally double dash kick into GB
>It goes into sickle rain
It feels great playing barber in revenge mode and not being interrupted by their teammates