imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Hmzb6jrD
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hamstars-mods-past-present-and-future.63713/#post-1493717
pastebin.com/hd9v7kF6
citadelservers.com/game-servers/terraria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still using the wall of text of a mods list
update the op pasta
>pastebin.com/Hmzb6jrD

End of september when?

Reposting from last thread:
ok ill soon start a run with following mods
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hamstars-mods-past-present-and-future.63713/#post-1493717
all mods that are under challange, better buffs and wormholes

additionally ill run
Mysterious Altars
Crystilium
Shapeshifter
as these were suggested aswell

furthermore some selected QoL mods will be used too:
yet another boss health bar
magic storage
recipe browser
item checklist
boss checklist
auto trash
helpful hotkeys
banner bonanza
max stack plus
more accessories +

mods i am considering to run:
weapon out
fargo

should i remove some mods or even add some to make some things even?
i'm open for suggestions

How does one make each house for every NPC quirky and unique without making them just one next to another in a row like that?

So, is Terraria Otherworld dead? What about Terraria 2?

Terraria 2?
I thought that was a joke name for otherworld
And as far otherworld is concerned i have no idea if they are just jerking off or actually working on the game right now
I wouldn't expect any major announcements anytime soon

does anyone know how to access the list of servers? It says that I need permission to view it.

Are you the user who was going to host an Overhaul server?
As for the mod loadout, looks good enough. I'd suggest Thorium but I'm kinda sick of it at this point so would be cool to not have it.

No, I am. Why?

>No, I am.
I'm confused. Are you hosting Overhaul or not?
You didn't list it on your post so I assumed you were another user.

Which post? I'm not if you meant that one, and he isn't hosting a server. He's playing single player

Okay so it was me who fucked up.
How embarassing. I'm still waiting for the server.

It's all good
Soon™
Here's a special sneak peek with little to no context, even if you ask for it pastebin.com/hd9v7kF6

Moon Lord, Moon Lord, can't you see?

I am not, sorry.
No need to be embarrassed.
It wasn't very clear, honestly.
But speaking of server.
Which server providers allow to play tmodloader?
The one i always used for several games only allows vanilla terraria and tshock but not tmodloader for some reason

citadelservers.com/game-servers/terraria $0.43 monthly per slot/player
www.fragnet.net/games/terraria ...I can't give a price for these guys because their website isn't loading anymore. That's not a good sign
Guess I'm going with the first host, unless you try them yourself and post about any problems you have with them

Cewt

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Corruption. I like the purple colors more than the red of the Crimson, and the whole "gross stuff" aesthetic of the latter just doesn't do it for me.

WHY DO THEY SUCK SO MUCH

Speaking of which
Is there a mod that adds a third type of evil?
Maybe something that comes into existance once crimson and corruption get to touch another.
Or maybe it's standalone and starts somewhere around the middle of the map gradually spreading in every direction
It could be light green and just be called "Poison" which releases toxic gas that slowly drains your life
It'd be funny to base a playthrough around eradicating the poison with the help of the dryad of course.
And to make it a real challange make it immune to the clentaminator

is there a way to make a terraria server on wii u? its the only version i have.

Sadly i have no idea on how terraria mutliplayer on wii u works
But i imagine that you can only play with other wii u players where one of them is hosting
But i'd suggest getting it for pc as most terraria players play it on pc, offers modding support and is only 10 bucks often even just 5 or even less when it's on sale
Vanilla runs pretty good even on toasters

If it's in terms of actually being creepy, the Crimson does a better job of it. Better equipment in general too, but that's subjective.
Corruption is nicer though, I'm less repulsed by it than the Crimson.

i dont have a pc. im actually posting this from the wii u internet browser

has the dev for Thorium mentioned any developement of the Hellcrags? The biome is useless and empty.

yeah i was afraid that would be the case

yeah i also looked into it and there are no servers on wii u you can only join friends

crimson down right scares me the blood, the face monsters, but mostly the spiders.

Same, and that's why I like it more. Genuinely creepy biome > goofy attempt at making a creepy biome

nah i like corruption more thought the fangs on the soul eaters take a little bit of getting used to.

bampu

what the fuck

there are 21,735 people playing terraria right now but not enough people to keep the thread bumped?

No time to bump, they're all playing Terraria.

I'm choosing not to post most of the times that I want to. The sooner the thread dies, the sooner I can remake it with an improved OP, including that list of mods that was written a day or two ago

Posting roll chart.
I cannot, for whatever reason, seek these out of my own volition.

WHAT THE FUCK?????
WHYYYYYYY
I didn't know Calamity could get even shittier

I'm going to start this run soon
but i have 2 questions
is antisocial an acceptable mod for this?
and which class should i play?

for fucks sake

Adding it = more fun at the expense of satisfaction persevering through difficult circumstances, and vice versa. It depends on which you want more
>Which class should I play
Up to you, but I've recently taken a liking to trying out side classes like thrower, summoner, spearman, and so on. Since most of these classes aren't viable against expert mode bosses at many points of the game's progression, especially with those mods you're using that increase the difficulty, it might be wise to pick 2 different classes you can switch between when it turns out that you can't DPS eye of cthulhu fast enough as a summoner with a single slime minion to kill it before sunrise

Its a joke boss with random AI every second, he is just for shits and giggles

>hallowed mail on fem characters is an armor bikini

What the fuck

well i'll need something that can survive pretty good while also doing decent damage as both the number of lives you have and also the time you have to defeat the bosses are limited

Pick whatever you're good at

based devourer

Does anyone know a mod that fucks up projectiles?
Or a mod combination?
i can't locate the mod(s) that is causing this

Fucks up how? That tells us nothing

they are nonexistent or despawn instantly
be it shurikens or projectiles that are spawned from weapons

Hm it seems to be "Losing is fun" is the mod that causes this problem though it nerfs some things im fairly sure that this is not intentional

Send a bug report/post on the forums/send the mod author a PM or it'll never be fixed

BAMP

Rollerini

Jungle bridge, huh?
you better make that and post it because it sounds awesome

i cant find a demon altar. im on wii u and have been digging forever. still no sign of an altar heres my map

try going into a corruption chasm or the crimson equivalent depending what you have in your world

That... That CAN'T be the whole world width-wise, can it? Can terraria worlds on console seriously spawn with only 2 biomes, forest and ice?

i have a desert snow jungle and crimson its not the whole map only the parts ive digged. im too scared to go near the crimson i hate spiders

is there any other way to craft the suspicious looking eye? one without an altar maybe?

no there isn't
at least in unmodded that is
thorium adds a crafting station that acts like a demon altar
fargo adds an npc that sells summons of bosses you've killed already
otherwise suspicious looking eyes are somewhat common in underground chests

>im too scared to go near the crimson
Most altars are located in the corruption/crimson. The more you interact with those spiders, the less creepy they'll seem over time

well shit. i spent 60 dollars on one of the only good 3rd party games and i cant even enjoy it like i did on mobile because of my fear of spiders

You will literally
LITERALLY
get over it with time. They seriously gave me the creeps to the point that I got goosebumps whenever they started coming onscreen, god forbid that they ever got close enough to touch my character. But the more time you play, the less creepy they'll be. You'll never move past this ridiculous fear if you avoid it, and avoiding it is clearly having an impact on

did you just say you spent $60 on an inferior version of terraria

does it seriously cost $60 on consoles

sadly it does cost 60$. but in my defense i would have bought it for pc if my sister didnt break my computer. also maybe you're right. for too long i let spiders ruin my favorite games. the skulltulas from zelda. the frostbites from skyrim. maybe i should atleast try to kill one.

that's the spirit
kick arachnophobia's ass

So I killed WoF and the entirety of the Hallow is in the snow zone. Is this bad? There aren't even any of the Unicorns or Pixies for me to fight.

There are a few mods with additional "evil" biomes. Most are static, Nightmares Unleashed is one I tried that has a spreading biome with different effects on the surface or underground.

ok so i went there and i killed one of the blood crawlers but then a whole bunch came out if the cave and well... remember that one song by flock of seagulls?

>flock of seagulls
no idea but i googled them and the first result was i ran (heh)
but don't worry
it isn't that easy but it will be if you keep trying
and someday you will look back and question how you were scared of these pathetic shits in the first place

they should spawn nonetheless but if no you can buy hallowed stuff from the dryad and make a proper hallowed biome somewhere else

thanks for letting me know
ill check that out
since i've played plague inc evolved im a little obsessed with things that spread
and the custom scenario where you literally play as the corruption from terraria got me going even more

thanks for helping me out i never thought i could kill one. also turns out there was a crimson altar right under my house so now i have the suspicious looking eye and am now prepping to fight the eye of cthulu

speaking of eye of cthulhu
i just remembered first time playing terraria when eventually i got the "an evil presence is watching you" message popped up and i was like WHAT
i think i googled the message and found out that the first boss is underway but im not sure
but then as it spawned and attacked me it kinda blew my mind, especially after it transformed
yes i was very young back then
good luck on your fight
regen, iron and swiftness potions might be helping

i just found out that worlds spawn with either corruption or crimson i have a crimson and hate it. if i make a new world how do i know if i get corruption or crimson. like what will it say on the loading screen

if i remember right, once you beat WoF you get to choose between corruption or crimson on new worlds

The wii u version is significantly different than the PC version, so we may not know the answer. On PC, it starts off random. After you beat the wall of flesh and hardmode, from that point forward, you have the option of choosing corruption or crimson when you create a world. The wii u version may not be that well-designed

and enter* hardmode, not beat hardmode

but i mean what will it say on the loading screen when you make a new world before hard mode like when it loads it says things like adding lakes making caves making the world evil.

Not really, the Hallow doesn't replace the Snow Biome music like the Crimson and Corruption do and maintains it for the most part. The sad thing for you is that means the evil biome spawned around the Jungle, most likely.

my crimson is next to the jungle

Good luck with that because I'm in the same situation. I just rushed to beat Plantera to lower the spread rate to a third of what it was then created a Hallow barrier around my jungle to protect it, considering the Hallow can't spread through mud.

My jungle is fucked. The Crimson is literally wedged in the middle of it.

what a nightmare. i actually love the jungle its peaceful on land but underground its like indiana jones shit traps and enemies everywhere but the items are so worth the risk. but now when i go to the jungle one of the crimson monsters that scare me come in and make me flip my wii u gamepad

Yes, if you see "Making the world evil" it's corruption. If it says "Making the world bloody" it's crimson.

Is there a mod that lets you have one item in your inventory that gives you several potion buffs?
infinity makes it easy to have all important buffs on you but the problem is the space the potions need
it clogs my inventory

i am legitimately cornerned about my explosive dealer dolgan's mental state

>4 krakens
>9 polishes
>3 rpgs
>4 keyblades
>3 tabis
>2 black belts
>no bandages
>no wisp

should i use sticky grenades when fighting eye of cthulu?

Not really. Use spears if you have them.

i dont

when does frackin universe get fun

Are you trying to tell me that Terraria doesn't use the steam workshop and I have to set up mods myself?

I hate time-sensitive bosses.
>Wanna do Skeletron
>It's daybreak
>Decide to try the Queen Jellyfish in Thorium again
>It's night-fall and she's day-only

Nope. Download Tmodloader, install it (drag and drop the files into your Terraria Directory), then launch it normally through Steam. Then just download the mods you want in-browser.

i hear ya user