/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Family Reunion Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal with Makoto!

Do you actually observe the thread at all times just to post this first

Hi. Sae Niijima here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my retribution against humanity, against all of you. For the last 17 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty I have been forced to endure an existence of loneliness and unfulfilled desires all because guys have never been attracted to me. Guys gave their affection and sex and love to other women but never to me. I am 31 years old and still a virgin. I have never even been kissed by a guy. I have been through college for 8 years, more than that, and I am still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure, but in those years I have had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You guys have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you guys aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It is an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I am the perfect girl, but yet, you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious women, instead of me the supreme lady. I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest male-only dormitory at Shujin Academy and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up chad I see inside there. All those guys that I have desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked at me as an inferior woman if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious sluts, I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one, the true alpha female. Yes, after I have annihilated every single guy in the sorority house, I will take to the streets of Tokyo and slay every single person I see there.

All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I have had to rot in loneliness for all of these years, they have all looked down upon me every time I have tried to go out and join them. They have all treated me like a mouse, but now, I will be a God compared to you. We will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I will be a God, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it just for the crime of living better life than me. All you popular kids you have never accepted me and now you will pay for it. Guys, all I have ever wanted was to love you and to be loved by you. I wanted a boyfriend, I’ve wanted sex, love, adoration, but you think I am unworthy of it. That’s a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can’t have you, guys, I will destroy you. You’ve denied me a happy life and in turn I will deny all of you life. It is only fair. I hate all of you, humanity is a disgusting retched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated, and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, so I will show you none. You forced me to suffer all my life and now I will make you all suffer. I have waited a long time for this, I will give you exactly what you deserve, all of you all you guys who rejected me and looked down on me, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other women. and all of you men for living a better life than me. All of you sexually active women, I hate you, I hate all of you. I can’t wait to give you exactly what you deserve, utter annihilation.

Virgin Sae makes me depressed so I will just drop in to say I love Fuuka.

does it hit too close to home

delete this
sae is not that desparate

It's a bot, otherwise they would have replied to you by now.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Who would be the DAOKO to Phantom’s Okamura

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE

Claiming this hopeful heavenly homemaker.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

If only I could wake up to this in the morning.
Night Personababs.

Aw, don't let it get to you.

This one time Ryuji and i were fucking and he came really quickly and started to cry about his dad and his mom and I started crying about my parents and we just cried for hours about our lives and Ryuji jerked himself off and came all over his chest and passed out from exhaustion while I watched and told him what a good guy he was... it was a weird night...

>didn't even change the text at the bottom
Don't half ass things.

I'm a Saefag and I don't really care. I don't read those RPing walls of text unless it's Sae/Tae related.

I greatly preferred Yaldabaoth's voice to Igor's

retarded

I preferred everything pre-the reveal, you know, when P5 was still a good game.

What if Sae got fired?

got a thing for Baritone my dude?

nice meme

She'd work as a defense attorney like she wanted to at the end of the game.

Keep pretending Yaldy wasn't out of nowhere and didn't suffer because of it.

I hope you're just shitposting

I'm convinced you are.

ok. nothing wrong with thinking that.
however if you think that yaldy's voice is a better fit for the character or that you think they shouldn't have had tanonaka return for the real igor, you're greatly missing the entire point. yaldy's voice is such a significant departure from igor's last voice solely because the intention was for him to feel wrong in the role and wrong for the character, because tanonaka left such a strong impression on players on what sort of voice and personality igor has. the reason why they chose such a significantly different voice for fake igor was likely to try and make players specifically say "this is not what igor should sound like," because they wanted to drive home the point that tanonaka is irreplaceable.

Kawaclaimed

You seem to be getting Yaldy and Izanami confused my dude.

sorry coach

T-turn to page 8, friend.

Naoto is delicious

The Holy Grail (all of society's collective sin of inaction) as the antagonist was built up to properly, every single villain attested that it was in a way everyone else's fault for letting them do what they wanted, never reporting them or taking action to stop them. The game was ultimately saying that yes, they're right to a point and everyone should hold a personal moral responsibility to action (though not an absolute one).

If i dont fap does it make it easier to create a tulpa?

No, that only makes it easier to summon a succubus

I wanna date, fuck and marry Ann

premarital sex is a sin user

disgusting

lovekoto

Kawakami a kawacutie

Justice for my lad.

We did something like this last night with the P3 girls, but how would each of the P4 girls react to being proposed to by an user?

exhentai.org/g/1172082/85981240b8/

The sequel I've been waiting for!

no don't

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

it's a lot better than that 'christmas with the niijimas' because they don't have cow tits in this one

She's mine /pg/

So when is the P4 stream happening?

They are all approaching their 30s now.

Any closure on what happened after everything?

No they outright say Rise is 20 years old in P5.

all I wanna know who hooked up with who

I need to breed Rise

Starts at 10 AM EST, so a bit over an hour.

The P4 cast is in their early 20s. The P3 cast is in their mid-late 20s.

2 hours. It starts on Midnight in Nippon.

Everyone hooked up with Yu

>The P3 cast is in their mid-late 20s.
Except for Ken, Aigis and Koro(rip)

Koromaru will live on in his son Koromaru II who also has a persona for some reason.

>Koro(rip)

what if FeMC was canon

What if i get laid

What if femYu and femRen existed?

Atlus already confirmed alt universes exist in Persona. So she probably is.

from cameos and mentions in 5 we at least know rise is still an idol and chie is a police cadet

>It's me Mitsuru, your father. I'm the dog now.
>The means of which transporting my personality into this canine took much longer than I expected.
>So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that you get to watch me die a second time.

Futaba's thighs

Sae spooning with Makoto

The meme about Sae isn't that guys were never attracted to her, it's that she was too focused on her school and career for romance, and then she turned 25 and became a Christmas cake because she was too old.

femYu exists tho
remember tgat one time Soejima wanted to fuse Ken and Koro
member that one time Ken was a nazi

Tiny Joker for your pocket

How long until the live stream

1h10min
It will last an hour and won't be worth watching anyway

They look pretty boyish.

They look godly

WOW BREAKIN' ZE LAAWWW

YUSUKE IS NOT GAY REEEEEEEEEEEE

this but with Goro

Makoto prefers facesitting.

40 min

I love my Queen

her name is Anne

Is Kawakami the jealous type?

>Ann
>Queen

This but Futaba

She's fine with watching, as long as she can join the cuddle puddle afterwards.

She and Futaba have a little agreement where they schlick while holding hands and watching Joker get it on.

Anyone rebroadcasting or do I need to spend $5

DATSU NUGU: The Revival

Yes.

Yes.

I spent all last night trying to hunt Elder Dragon Gigga-Nig in the mon hun beta and now I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Dancing start night live stream or something?

No

her name is Anne

not really, she has low self-esteem and is happy as long as he comes back to her

Kanji, Yosuke and Teddie gangraping Yu while he's trying to shill both P4 anime for 58 minutes and 2 minutes of something P3D&P5D-related
Nothing worth waiting for