/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81066
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89061
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72238
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1646.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus and Lore but they hate each other.

Let's post waifus cheating on their husbandos!

Praise Be

More like fagoth ur.

lore more like lmao

What mod for the gun arms?

lore is cool!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81066

Thank you Dwemer lady.

Post beautiful environs.

Wow, that's gorgeous. Almost like a painting.

>BB8
lol

Pretty. Much better than brainless waifuposting.

How can you kill a god?

I'm getting into ENBs now, what is the best ENB for making my game pure kino. I've only tried RealVision ENB so far and it's nice but not very cinematic/atmospheric. I'm playing a fantasy game I don't necessarily want it to look real. I also don't want it to look like a rainbow took a shit on my game either.

We can have both user.

Is ELFX the best poor man's ENB or are there better alternatives

fucking retard

hey /tesg/. Im trying to find the mod that lets you edit any values in the game, from how much XP you get down to how strong the NPCs are.

r-rude...

SkyTweak?

that's it. Thanks

ELFX and ENB do different things. If anything SweetFX or ReShade are the poor man's ENB.

So how does MO tell you whats causing CTD's? I got memed into using this and im getting the exact same ctd i got using NMM and no addition info as to why.

Are you that guy getting a ctd with the dragon resurrection in special edition

No. Can you tell me what function on MO is supposed to help me figure out ctd's?

How come nobody has made a golden saint/dark seducer waifu yet?

>he thinks there's a magic tool for fixing his CTD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post your load order you degenerate NMM user

I saw dark seducer in tesgeneral website follower section

If loot finds nothing, and MO isn't giving me the yellow triangle then what the fuck was the point? I have no more information than i did using NMM.

All that autistic screeching for nothing.

>this screenshot makes me think of how awesome VI will be
Giddy.

Do be honest you need to have a pretty high IQ to understand waifuposting

>still no mod that converts ALL of BDO's armors to UUNP, yet alone ports them to skyrim

If you post "I use NMM" someone will reply "Use MO" every time, no matter what.

Yeah, actually, you do.

You have Conflicts, both as an icon next to the mod and a dedicated tab under Information. You have built-in warnings for Missing Masters (auto-CTD), potential mod order problems, and more. Together with LOOT, xEdit and proper mod installation procedure and Crash Fixes/CTD Load Fixes/Bug Fixes and BethINI, you shouldn't be crashing nearly as much as you do in NMM.

But it's pretty clear you want to go back to the mindlessness of NMM, so go for it.

Yeah and now if i post my load order ill just get
>HOW DARE YOU USE MOD THAT I DONT USE LOL FUCKING RETARD.

So i dont see the point.

You won't get help if you don't. It's not like I wasn't gonna try to help you. Also read Or you know, just give up and go away. That will solve your problem easy.

>There are tons of these camps on the border to the dominion with thousands of troops in them ready to fuck up some elves
The war can't come sooner...

Yeah, maybe that mod might be the problem, genius. Nobody can't help you if you can't show us the list of possible offenders.

>There aren't

>Bunp
wat

Bump in cats language.

Post interracial lewds on /aco/

There is.

Don't be a retard

Having camps there would only harm their relations.

Cuck.

Who would win
Argonians on tree meth or The Almeri Dominion?

> Argonians have a hivemind link that helped them coordinate and drive back the daedra

How they hell did they let themselves get enslaved by the dunmer in the first place?

Literally the hist giving its citizens to the dunmer as a gesture of peace and cooperation

does anyone have the version of this dress with two sleeves instead of the weird metal armpiece? I'm sure I saw it posted here a while ago

it was custom made by aylen for elanor

fug
thanks anyways

Are there any mods that significantly reduce the shout cooldown so that you can utilize more than one or even 5 shouts to fight against opponents, just like it's supposed to be like?

skytweak as always

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89061

uhm guys?

Nice.

Oh good.

That would be a neat mod if I ever wanted to play the vanilla intro and start again, which I don't.

What does this error from MO mean?

ERROR (09:55:28.0401): failed to inject into C:\Program Files\Opera\Launcher.exe: failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])

Why are you trying to launch Opera through MO

I-Im not. I just click the MO icon on my desktop.

Skyrim really is the Dark Souls of action rpgs

>lipstick on a pig

how the fuck do I disable mouse acceleration in Skyrim Special Edition?
I added the "bMouseAcceleration=0" line in both skyrimpref ini files (both in documents & steam) but there's still acceleration

>SSE

Is that UI accurate? I just want a mod that shows me what I have equipped

Are you using MO? It has its own ini

What do we think about vampires?

Yes its the following mods:
Souls Quick menu, vanilla style: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72238
Custom DS hud: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725

>mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1646.html
Someone have the CBBE Bodyslide file they can upload to Mega or Mediafire or such?

What do I think about Freir and Veronika? 10/10 stunners, would allow to live.

Thanks I'm gonna see if I can use the quick menu. Was that your pic btw?

>CBBE

fuck off nexus normie

yeah it was, trying out some new combat stuff to play around in 3rd person, so figured I'd make a DS overhaul.

Looking good. I wish there were better attack anims out there.

A couple questions about SkyUI

1. I actually like the vanilla interface for looting. I think a simple and concise list works a lot better than pulling up the entire detailed inventory every time. Is there any way to use the vanilla menu for looting, but SkyUI for trading and inventory management? Or are they functionally the same?

2. Are there any good SkyUI alternatives?

Can this be configured so it's just two icons in the bottom corner showing weapon + spell like in Morrowind and Oblivion?

Hi I use NMM

You can always get the mod that adds the quick loot menu from Fallout 4. And no, there are no real alternatives to SkyUI.

fuck off retard

Isn't the quick loot mod busted or is it better now?

>I have no idea what textures I'm using

Hi user I use manual+wrye bash.

Is enhanced lighting a meme?

Not a fan.

Possible enslaving shouts:

For men: Aar Jul Uth

For elves: version: Aar Fahliil Uth

For beasts and probably beastfolk like argonians and khajiit: Aar Sivaas Uth

Completely different from usual Illusion magic tricking the mind, this shout could probably be used as a much more advanced or as a more powerful and superior version of any type of mind control, since the thu'um is practically raw magic, this way Alduin and dragons loyal to him could easily enslave men, mer and beastfolk and beasts to do their bidding or to simply serve them.
It could also possibly be used to cause a mass extinction level event by causing a gigantic war between all men, mer and beastfolk, instead of just destroying Nirn itself, since Alduin has to do some cataclysmic event eventually at some point.
The thu'um can be used to increase and decrease temperature, throw your own voice to a specific location, stop time and even clear the skies of clouds, so why not enslave people? Dragonborn's a dangerous mortal being that's for fucking sure.