/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartyTheElder/status/954102900430548992
gamesradar.com/two-four-year-old-girls-inspired-destinys-revamped-quest-and-light-systems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for give me fuckin Halfdan-D, Banshee

twitter.com/MartyTheElder/status/954102900430548992
Kek

gg

>it's dropped for me several times
>once in master work
maybe you just gotta get better (:

I just turned in 200 gunsmith materials and about 40 gunsmith telemetry data.
Fusion rifles and sidearms out the ass and fucking Flash and Thunder three times

I have an extra though, add me and I'll trade it to you!

What emblem is that?

TITANS LEAD THE WAY

Kay's Command.

Does anyone have the playercount graph?

trading would be shit, desu

TITANS

>finish dlc as warlock
>ikora gives me the warlock aeons
>finish dlc as hunter
>ikora gives me the hunter aeons
>finish dlc as titan
>ikora gives me a legendary engram
classist bitch.

Why does no one use Ghost Primus? I’m having a blast with it

because there are better auto rifles that aren't oversized smgs

You’re an oversized smg

Some people do. Its a great PvE weapon.

DAMN

Can I be an oversized SMG too?

wow, cold, I was only giving an answer

Is it going to get better?

xD

x3 saaaaaaaaaame

No, you fucking sidearm.

Because the sights suck and the scathelocke is the same weapon. Also hardly anyone runs leviathan anymore.

I don't understand why you can't infuse Warlock armor to Titan armor. I fucking hate that i have 5 330 Warlock arms but 0 330 Titan arms.

>all gear is 335
>except for my titan mark at 329
>keep getting legs and head from powerful engrams
>only warlock piece at 335 is my bond
>keep getting bonds from powerful engrams

Everytime I play PvP in Destiny 2 I realize anew:

This dumbshit community of inbred redneck monkeys that are incapable of learning and adapting and plays like lobotomized potatoes actually deserves a shit game like Destiny 2. This game is exactly what the people who play it deserve and the outcry over this game comes from the fact that people suddenly realize just how inconceivably stupid they really are.

What happened, user

Marty and Staten left.

>stuck at 299.9 for weeks
>CoO hits before I can get 300
>stuck at 329.4 for three weeks

Destiny would honestly be better as a pure PvE game. They should just ditch the PvP part. Everything bad in Destiny always came from there.

How will I jerk off to my Better Devils/Uriel’s Gift and sword combo without using it on other people though?

>Destiny 1
>Mayhem CLash is up, try that
>Game assembles 8 people
>4 of them are in a team

This is why people laugh at destiny.

I dislike these New Monarchy ornament requirements.

I dislike Destiny, everyone who plays it and bungie.

Same.

Why? They're super easy.
>patrols
>orbs of light made
>super kills
Whereas DO and FWC have stupid shit like
>lost sectors that are specifically not on earth
>15 public events
>grenade kills in strikes
>melee kills while not on earth

I mean fucking come on.

>Shaxx sounds like me

No, you crinkly, old vr-lurking braggart. It’s LORD Shaxx, anyway

>grenade kills in strikes

>Load solo into nightfall since it has torrent and kill vex until achieved

wow so hard

people keep stealing my super kills and masterwork orbs dont count as orbs created.

They added Scarab Heart Emblem to Crucible loot pool.

Did they add fun to the game yet?

>Be Arcstrider
>Dodge
>recharge melee ability
>smack everything to death
>Be Titan
>Synthoceps
>Complaining about doing stuff away from earth with a faction whose very core ideal is ‘we need to leave earth’

5500 bright dust

>people keep stealing my super kills
That's why ypu go into lost sectors or wait until the "enemy moves against each other" event shows up in Trostland.

That cheap huh? Activision desperate?

its an engram, may just contain a sparrow

why you lie to me

>may

>keep having to leave comp matches because there's no point in staying when i know i'm going to lose and i need to grind wins for the ornament
Fuck this gay earth.

Destiny 2 is the ultimate "no aspect was thougt through" game.

I'm not. Boot up D1 and see yourself

That is such horseshit. I earned that emblem when it first came out. Its stupid that they started giving it away first in Trials packages.

ayyy I don't usually roll in a 4 stack. Did we win that one?

Is that why its taking so fucking long?!

Literally this.
The PvP isn’t even good in the first place and it never will be, so why not just throw its balance to the wind?
At least then the devs could add more gameplay changing elements to PvE without worrying about its influence on other players.

Problem is the meta is so rigid. On PC darkest before and antiope-d are what almost every single sweaty uses and it's hard to beat anyone using either one and crouch spamming, especially if you don't have the guns yourself

gamesradar.com/two-four-year-old-girls-inspired-destinys-revamped-quest-and-light-systems/

>Destiny players getting fucked in the ass by Bungie over and over
>Eververse bullshit
>Microtransactions
>Expensive as fuck DLC's with awful content
>Faction Rally scandal
>OH LOOK DEV UPDATE LMAO BUT IS TRASH KEK
>"Oh but we're looking on it lmao"

Are you guys literally brainwashed sheeps that keep playing and paying for Destinty 2? honestly I feel really bad for you guys and how you're domesticated to the point that you keep supporting the game coming from a company that blatantly said "FUCK THE PLAYERS".

Fuck off. If you spent more than a shitpost in this dumbfucking hellhole you'd realize that nobody hates this game and ourselves more than we do.

So fuck off to your preferred general/cesspoll of circlewanking and whining and choke on the turd that is your arrogance.

There is a reason why most Destiny content creators are moving to games like Warframe nigga, a F2P is better than a game with a massive amount of resources.

What happens goyim, did I hurt your feelings for saying the truth about you and everyone else in this general?

Fucking pathetic.

its not like its a sub game, we already paid for the base game and some paid for the dlc, is it wrong to want the product that we paid for to be good?

Did you even read my post you illiterate /b/-reject?

Be careful to not cur yourself with that edge kid, nothing you say will change the fact that everyone can hear your silly screams filled with buzzwords because you can't handle the salt LMAO.

Are Zavala's weekly heroic strike engrams a guaranteed exotic?
I swear to christ I have a 100% exotic ratio with this things

>150 speed
>shit perk

don't know what I was expecting really

i fucking hate this world

No one is saying anything is wrong with wanting a better game. But there is a point where you just have to write it off as a loss and quit because let's be honest Bungie continues to be pants on head retarded.

t. Dead Orbit

Realistically I don't think there is a single person in this thread that will defend this game unironically.

Fortnite seems to be the big one.

I mean Vanilla Destiny can be defended at some point after all the updates, Destiny 2 came out dead since the beginning.

why even drop 150 speed sparrows that can't be upgraded to players who have a 160
for what purpose

Originally it was a way to hide the fact the you really weren't getting anything from Eververse by giving you something that looks new but you're just going to dismantle, but with the blow back for The Dawning they panicked and threw them into the loot pool without thinking about it.

>191 slots in my vault used up
>worried I'm actually going to have to start scrapping things soon
I could dismantle all those shaders I never use for a fuckton of glimmer and bright dust. But I just want to collect everything and sit on my mountain of useless loot like a dragon.

>people tell me to use Darkest Before because its apparently good
>loses to Antio/Devils at close range
>loses to Uriel/Positive at medium range
>loses to MIDA at long range

wooooow

>"FUCK THE PLAYERS".
they're still supporting a product with post-launch additions, tweak and content sans cost, it's irrelevant whether you're happy with the stuff being added. You're a fucking commie, my man.

fuck this frustrates me so much. Since shaders are consumables now I have to have multiple sets of the same gear if I wanna rock different colour schemes and there's not nearly enough vault space for 3 characters' wardrobes PLUS arsenals. I've literally scrapped everything I could bear to part with and the vault's still full.

>letting other people tell you what to use

pc raid pls respond on any of the discords

>being bad

I have one page full of warlock gear. a second page full of titan gear. page 3 is gonna be Hunter gear once I get 10 full sets. page 4 is gonna be MW collection and lost prophecy guns. currently using the post master as extra vault space I have 2 rows of items in there on each character. It's starting to get a little tedious doing a couple strikes then flying to tower to make sure I didn't lose any items.

transversive steps, war rig, knucklehead radar, tractor cannon

nice, I didn't have cannon.

Crit build on Soma.
>tfw no Soma for Dedstiny
>tfw no Zarr ripoff that shreds in pvp and can kill you if you're a dumbass
>tfw no Grineer to show the Cabal who're the better race

>15th aeon gauntlets

>brainwashed sheeps
It's sheep you fucking retard. What's the matter? Did you "loose" too many games of PvP? Oh but I'm sure you "could care less".

If you don't like the game, take your shitty usage of the English language and get the fuck out.

One week closer to getting a Rig.
your shitty RNG giving me 10 Shinobu Vows and Graviton Forfeits won't fucking last forever assholes

Looking through D2 database, these jester pants look pretty Veeky Forums and have a good bonus on them; But how good is it in practice, exactly?

Also, what's the point of Saint-14's helm now since Defender got nerfed because of shitty soylocks who didn't know how to stop running into my fucking bubble

>it gets stronger when ADS
>it also gets slower
REEEEEE

>Go back to D1
>Feels much better
>Is more fun
>Has better raids
>Still hate it

It never gets better.
The cult of the aeon calls, user.

Xur's selling one

I already know what he's selling, and it's not a Rig

Where is Moff?
Is she safe? Is she okay?

He's selling a War Rig. Not an Orpheus Rig.

>Everything Destiny 1 is actually faster
>Even the menus and loading times

Maybe some day bungie will make a game and work three years on it without a dev-reboot halfway through. Wouldn't that be something?