Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5lOh1CJIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make dh
>not having bacon skin
what's the point

Night Elves are perfect

Reminder that Gnomes are the absolute worst.

Something something Worgen Knot.

You DO have your tricked out Uuna already, don't you /wowg/?

fuck off illidan

The succubus needs to be buffed

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

More like anal-hilation lmao

>belf RPers

i wanna FUCK a nelf dh

Are avocados canon?

Anyone had much world pvp with the new levelling changes? I want to fight people in Plaguelands again.

>almost exactly 90 seconds apart
learn some subtlety samefagging virginposter

this game is so fun

I like darker stuff, not exactly edgy, what class/spec should I play? Warlock? Shadow Priest? Death Knight? Another option?

Not recommended, they're far too possessive

Well actually it was me not the other guy

I just spent almost 5 minutes spamming shredder abilities on Gallywix in goblin starting zone finishing quest

Fun

What happened to Worgen Unity guy?

Even before 7.3.5 that bossfight was tedious as fuck. It will probably never get fixed either

i couldnt make it past the weed whacker quest
this patch was a fucking mistake

DH like any other edgy teenager

Yeah that was painful too

They all took multiple hits when it was clearly designed to be oneshotting everything

Goldshire must be destroyed

yeah, but tehrandeh is a cunt m8.

I am not an edgy teenager, I just like "edgy"/dark characters.

Next time buy more lootb-- nvm wrong game.

>he fell for the bonus roll meme

I'm gonna be very pissed off if Nightborne Demon Hunters are not an option.

DONT bully me please

I'm gonna bonus roll my fist up your ass if you don't shut the fuck up.

>the nightborne/void elf dh shill still hasn't given up

I want to level something to get the True Horde™ experience. Would an orc 'lock be appropriate?

retard

Yes. Use the Replica guldan staff mog if you have it.

Post your PvP tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5lOh1CJIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o

had one or two fights in stv but nothing other than that

>all day maintenance again
>in less than a week

PTR is just the live server at this point. Has blizzard ever fucked up a patch this badly before?

ded thread ded game

Are ranged DPS just universally better than melee DPS? I've heard of fights where ranged DPS are greatly preferred or outright required, but never the opposite with melee DPS.

>main is 965 item lvl
>alt is 968 item lvl

>insane framerate issues
>hurr why my geim daun

yes
after the ranged tax and the hybrid tax were removed from the game in favor of "class balance" and "bring the player not the class" there is literally no reason to not play a ranged hybrid

>tfw 930 ilvl and don't know how to break into content that would allow me to gear up further

Hands up so i can see them!

He's trying to be like Deadpool. Avoid at all costs.

>mfw I have all 110s and dont have to level through the horrible new "scaling" blizzard did.

>Khadgar gets triggered by the Kingslayers

That's a nice touch. I love it when NPCs recognize our artifacts

>thinking bonus rolls never work out

hmmmmmmmmmm

if theres one thing they did right with the artifacts its the attention to detail while out in the world
i fucking loved all the npcs commenting about how disgusting apocalypse was, or how impressive it was that i managed to get those blades from helya, etc

WHAT IS THAT YOU HOLD DRUID?

>go to orgrimmar
>"user is wielding the Doomhammer now, I can't think of anyone more worthy!"
>"Faggotone is wielding the Doomhammer now, I can't think of anyone more worthy!"
>"Faggottwo is wielding the Doomhammer now, I can't think of anyone more worthy!"
>"slutmoggedfemgoblin is wielding the Doomhammer now, I can't think of anyone more worthy!"

OH LOOK it's user with the staff of sargeras. You know JUST IN CASE you need to blow up the fucking planet, hehehe.

YOU FIGHT WITH THE FURY OF URSOC HIMSELF

>playing wow on a ti89
>twentyeighteen

>walk up to khadgar with atiesh
>he doesnt say shit

I just leveled to 30 from questing. And I have to say /wowg/ are the biggest bunch of crybabies second only to forumposters. The levelling is fine, at least questing is. I literally had no trouble as sub rogue. Obviously it's slower, but if you're actually getting into situations where you can be killed, you're simply bad. Even dungeons aren't awful. Worse than questing, but if your party isn't full of mouthbreathers then there shouldn't be any problems. I know they'll revert a lot ofof changes and I'm ok with that, but the absolute outrage from players about it speaks volumes of the game's current audience

>last wing of LFR
>transition on argus in which he kills everyone
>people leave the group after dying

Blizzard probably forgot that anyone even had that thing

HOW HAVE YOU TWISTED THE SCYTHE OF ELUNE TO OBEY YOUR WILL?!

When there's a party of 4 druids and he has to cycle through all of his dialogue.
Shits pretty funny

why is guardian mage tower flat out more difficult than for the other tank specs?

Druids have been top tank for practically the entire expansion, they deserve to suffer for once

but user... guardian is the easiest.

i've done all of the tank challenges and i can confirm that the hardest tank challenge is warrior's by far, druid was second easiest (first was demon hunter because lmao knockbacking a dh)
acquire proficiency

Do m+ until you get to 940 and can get accepted into normal pugs

do you have the luffa bracers or the chest?
if no, unironically and literally delete your druid, shitter
if yes, uninstall this game and stay the fuck away from multiplayer games, dead weight

I noticed this too. I did the other 3 specs in less than 5 attempts but guardian was just tough

Hey /wowg/, which is the more engaging (and therefore more fun) class between hunter and warrior? Just resubbed a few days ago and am trying to choose a main. Marksman hunter so far seems incredibly boring and repetitive, with it having like 3 buttons in the rotation. Does it get better later or should I fuck off to warrior?

How do you get into m+? Will people join my group if I start my own even though I'm only 930 ilvl and have no prior mythic experience? Would I be better off tanking or being dps?

If you've never done mythic+, do not go in as a tank unless you are with a group you trust/friends

Try surv hunter first.

Warrior isn't much better, but you'll probably be able to enjoy fury. Arms and prot aren't paticularly fun, especially not prot

melee dps are generally shunend in m+ coz most affixes punishes them
you can tank m+ just fine at 930. some groups might reject you but thats because of cancerous addons like raider.io. when I was at that range I got accepted into tons of +10s
make sure to read up about m+, skim through the mechanics/affixes and don't be a shitter
other than that you're fine, have fun

hunter is literally press 3 buttons for the two non-meme specs, arms is literally press the shiny buttons, and fury is slam your face on the keyboard tiers of retarded

if you want an engaging dps class, this game is not for you

delete this post NOW

>skittish week
>be melee dps
>die
no more words are needed

Go as dps so you can see how the dungeons work without having to worry about accidently wiping the group

>Blizz thought that most affixes were fine when they alienate half of the classes in this game.
>still want to prove that m+ is a competitive """""""""esport"""""""""

Melee does more damage on single target fights with little mechanics, ranged handles stuff better overall because they have no mechanics to worry about

Don't do this to me user. Surely there are some DPS classes that haven't been bare-bones'd? I feel like I'm going to get bored really quickly if I don't choose a class that doesn't have a high skill ceiling.

Esport culture ruins everything in games

Isn't everything mechanically identical in function to heroic, except things are actually dangerous? Or does a heroic dungeon absolutely not translate at all to what mythic is like?

feral druid

Essentially, yeah. The horrible design and lack of nerfs/fixes to these affixes proves it.

Shadow priest is probably the highest skill ceiling, you will either rape the charts or mess up once and be fucked for thebentire pull

What classes do they alienate i would love to hear this

It certainly killed the fuck out of pvp. Although blizzard is also one of the worst companies when it comes to esports because they're desperate to force it everywhere no matter how much it fails

Thanks for the suggestions friends.
Gonna check out feral first as it's what I used to play.

if i was held a gun to my head and had to pick one, i guess i'd pick demonology
one of my guildies sounds so genuinely delighted every time we do argus's celestials phase because of the amount of autistic micromanaging he was doing - sending felguard to the guy with physical weakness, shooting shadowbolts to the guy with shadow weakness, dropping imps on the guy with fire weakness, and keeping doom up on as many targets as possible

Its not fair... blizzard gave in and gave the classic-bulls classic while im still rotting in my garrison 2.0

Low level mythic+ keys are just glorified heroic keys but once you get to higher ones you actually have to learn the mechanics of the fights and what trash mobs people pull or skip. That's why ots better to go as dps so you can just see what others do instead of going in as a tank and not knowing anything, especially this week its the hardest as a tank

Leveling as an affliction warlock is really comfy.

It is not worth it. You will grow attached to your lovely knaifu and blizzard will soon take her away.
I’ve played shadow priest since the launch of legion and it feels so bad just thinking that soon I’ll not be able to hear her voice all the time etc.
I’m getting tears in my eyes just writing this.
Fuck blizzard.