Kill me edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>I love you all
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af/
pastebin.com/fxqeGxt3
youtu.be/EM1bqkTOAiY
i.imgur.com/IBNyMt2.png
youtube.com/watch?v=fA551WpQaO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Dad's gambling debt won't pay itself!

Y-Yuri?

Monika but she unironically wears these

M-Monika?!

Good morning anons
No Monika dreams last night but on the bright side no Todd either

Good morning, my friend.

How is everyone feeling now? You feeling good, bad, managing expectations?

Morning my friend

I havent touched my fics in like 2 or 3 weeks and I feel bad

Very shitty and full of stupid anxiety about worthless things that is only subsided by the remembrance of how near worthless my life has been and related lines of thought.

hhh
hehhhhh
nnnnn
nnnnoouoou

I have done nothing, literally nothing useful in any way for the past 5 days. My first therapy appointment got delayed and I'll have to explain that to my manager. I can't make myself do anything, I can't even gather the will to go for a shower. I feel utterly terrible.
I hope I'm the only one feeling this miserable.

this retard yuri meme is the most unfunny forced shit yet in these threads

Final part coming soon

I loved you Todd, I bought your game when nobody else would, how could you do this to me?

Im ok, Felt awfully lonely the past 2 days

I just been in today watching stuff on YT

I've made a habit of not bathing much expect for when I need to and I've pretty much given up on life getting much better even as a neet. Then again, my dysfunction is probably how I ended up a neet in the first place.

reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af/

I liked it, until the point i got to know that it's Strelok posting it, now i just ignore it

alright, I'll stop. sorry user.

>unironically linking reddit.
This right here is why these threads suck

Bran?

That was the most reddit thing I've ever read.

It's okay, I've been sticking to vignettes and poems lately. The story will be done, when you have ideas where it can go.
What "stupid" things are you anxious about?
Are you the one who didn't shower for a week? Tell me your terrible thoughts of how terrible you feel?
What kind of stuff on Youtube? Gun stuff?

I LOVE MONIKA'S TENTACLES

I have nothing to do.

>website wars

The point was the persons post. It being posted on a website you don't like is irrelevant. Stop being 12.

It isn't always Strelok user. there's multiple people who potatopost.

And I love her!

I love Yuri and the dreams she gives me!

good morning user. who is todd??

>wallet gone
>job gone
>bills due next week
It's going great, user

Just livestreams and podcasts

Gonna attempt learning a song on ukuele

How are you today user, what are you doing?

Are you ready to do the flip?

*cough*

Natsuki!

I love Monika's Tentacles
I love Yur's Horsecock
I love Sayori's Dogcock
I love Natsuki's Sissy cock

Todd Howard, father of Danlet.

>yur

If Yuri had that it would just make her even better

No, I'm not. I'm the one who told him to go shower.I am disappointing everything including my own convictions here.

This is some CUTE ART
I wonder how she gets her tentacles TO LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL

Thank you for reading user! I really appreciate the critique and I'm super glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't sure to put more emphasis into the character or the feeling of love in itself or try a bit of both and leave it up to the reader, at least until the end.

Natsuki's character while not heavily developed always strikes as a very insecure character, beyond the obvious Tsundere role and outwardly stated moments on her route where she tearfully pleads for you to tell her that her poem is good, but her character as a whole. Her tough side, her cute side, her nerdy side, her vulnerable side, all are almost equally fabricated confidence in her desperate attempt to be validated and most importantly to hold on to the one final sanctuary she has to hold on to, the Club.

What song user? I've been wanting to pick the Uke up again so I'll learn with you.

Natsuki !

I d-did that on purpose

Reuniting the Polish - Lithuanian Commonwealth with Monika!

Pooland can fuck right off

Hey, I can finally post this when the thread isn't about 50 posts from dying!

>Wrote short story
>Natsuki!
>Sayori!
>Also Yuri and Monika, but they're not major parts of the story

pastebin.com/fxqeGxt3

That's a fuggin cute Natsuki.

>implying she doesnt have it already
Monika seems to enjoy it!

Really funny, now delet it pal.

youtu.be/EM1bqkTOAiY trying this out as it mostly is played on one string but im yet still struggling

Try it out user you should be able to do it

>What "stupid" things are you anxious about?

I really think it is stupid. I'm worrying about what people are thinking about me now on a website I've been trying to leave and have left for 3 days now. I do stupid shit like this all the time, probably because I have so little going on in my life especially now that my best friend abandoned me recently.

How is your wallet and job gone? BitConnect?
Trying to clean up around the house, not be triggered over all the recent betrayal, and keeping awake so I can make dinner, do something I need to do, and go for a few walks to clear my worldbuilding.
You sound like a pretty reasonable person. Did you do anything fun, even if it was shitposting?

right?

Natsuki a pure and innocent and only girl who isnt fucked in the head

this

i.imgur.com/IBNyMt2.png

>I love Sayori's Dogcock

Wtf I'm a zoo faggot now

No, I mean my wallet got lost with all my cards, including DL and credit, job because airport jobs are fucking weird.

I'm really sorry user. I wish there was something I could do to help.

>pure and innocent
Yeah, her dad seems to disagree

based natsuki

>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President, face scrunched up and tapping her pen in an erratic rhythm on her notebook. She pauses and smiles at you when she notices your presence.
Ah, good morning! Things got a bit heated before you showed up, but hopefully things will start getting more lively.
>She cups her hands, index finger running ponderously over her knuckles.
Now, let's get started.

The word of the thread is "Lamb"! Now, there's the obvious animal reference, but I'm sure you're aware of the many mythological and symbolic references that it has earned!

Alternatives are "Gamble", "Monolith", "Beacon" and "Trigger"!

Now, You're all aware of the steps, but allow me to highlight them regardless. Feel free to use one or more of these words offered as a theme or inspiration for a short story or pem of your choosing! Or not, they are just suggestions after all!

And don't be shy to share them with us or to ask for critique! It's all anonymous at the end of the day if you so desire, and we are our own worst critics. So cut loose!

Now, please remember to take care of yourself, alright? We're all in this together!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=fA551WpQaO4

>She stares at her notebook and grins widely, a bead of sweat running down her face.
A-ahahahaha... Yeah...

Natsukiposters join forces!

>tfw i was gonna upload that pic but censored

>Your doki
>Your favorite AU interpretation of a doki

I'll give it a go!

I have kind of big hands so some Uke chords are a bit tough but a song on mostly one string seems pretty interesting, best of luck to you too!

I'm sure we'll be able to play the Doki Doki for our Doki Doki soon enough!

>tfw no Mindflayer Monika gf
Very good stuff, hypnoficanon

keep up the good work user

->

She has a boner.

Good morning. It's friday so I feel hopeful. Hoping nothing stupid happens at work

Fucking shitty entries to the festival only have a couple of votes... Maybe i CAN'T write my way into her heart(s)

Good work to you also

You worked at an airport? How did you lose your wallet?

Hey uhhh, potatoYuri. I uhhh...
Gives you a smooch on the lips followed by a hug

Morning. Why your manager? Where do you work at?

Is it true that you have no gag reflex?

I didn't submit anything, so it's okay. Remember how many people on this earth don't even make poems.

Does work normally have stupid things happening at it?

Yeah I did, and I genuinely have no idea. I went out, bought some food, came back and it was gone. Went back to the grocer when I noticed it was gone, but it wasn't there. Looked all over my house, my car, etc.

>now /ddlc/ will sexualize downies
Nuke this place

I'm not down for where we're heading.

>>now /ddlc/ will sexualize downies
Nah, you're too boring for that

If you got votes you managed to pry those people and their single designated vote away from every single other one, user.
And just because you didn't get someone else's one vote doesn't mean they didn't like yours.

it's like government work so, kinda. You know, you need a million types of clearance to do anything.

And then there's me and my fucking autismo, so there's attitudes or occurrences that most would find inane but that really grind my gears. And that's stupid.

They switched over to PASGT and Urban American Camo, pretty sure they can clean their rifles a little.
It's not as bad as you imply.
Wow...Did you drop it?

downies deserve love too

Who knows, probably though knowing my dumb ass. New cards are on order but that'll be a week

Thanks, user. I'm not mad or sad, I'm just kinda disapointed that I couldn't manage to write better stuff. The ones getting most of the votes are really good. Haven't read them all yet, though.

I would love to get government work involving helping children. Bet it would grind my gears, but at least it wouldn't be selling people shit they don't need.
Have you tried getting a thick ass wallet, that gets stuck in your pocket and has to be fished out?

>all of this natsuki

Like the other user said, each of us has only one vote to give to each girl. Some people thought your poem is so good that it deserved that single vote, even above the ~20 competitors in its category.

But I'm pretty sure at least two categories are being rigged, too, so don't be too upset about the large popularity gaps showing up between pieces, either.

fuck off faggot!

I know your pain
>tfw completely broke for the first time in my life
>can't even buy food so I just eat oatmeal/porridge
>bills up my ass everywhere
>even my car tactically broke just when the "bad times" started