/vn/ - Angry Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1815

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences/posts/2094107
youtube.com/watch?v=6Us9bcGbXI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Runa!

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

;_;

>9.3

I LIKE GOTH-LOLIS!

dont you dare to post azusa again

That's not a loli, that's a train. Get your shit together.

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.
And Chihaya is pretty nice, too.

Is light at Sekai levels of incompetent?
kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences/posts/2094107
>It may seem the only difference is whether the game has 4:3 support or not, but the programming for the two is completely different. The two are so different, they can be considered as almost separate games.
It seems they got a separate programmer for the 18+ version and are using that as their excuse for the issues.
Also the vita version is still delayed.
>We deeply apologize for the update delay concerning the PS Vita. We are currently cooperating with related parties and are moving development forward.

Worst girl worst route.

12th for my King!

14th for my Supercomputer!

Mayucchi is boring and undesirable.
I'm going to do her route.

Her route is great, Wakamoto is always a treat.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Us9bcGbXI0

Seconding this, the only worse girl is Miyako.

Gen-san route when

Long live the King!

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Goddamnit. I've never felt so utterly spent as I do after finishing this trilogy. My heart can't take this.

I need healing.

Is she eating ice cream? It gan get like that in the summer.

Anyone who has finished Sorcery Jokers yet? Is it worth reading?

I love Mo-san instead!

I admire your dedication

>another one
Fuck off

It's hot glue

If only he could do something better with his free time. Like learn Japanese for example

your post is not worth reading

How so? I just wanted to know it's any good.

So when the fuck is HapyMaher getting released?

I haven't seen anyone say it is bad and reactions seems to range from "it has hype moments" to "meh".

if I tell you eating shit is good would you do it

Mitcher's route wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be. She's a lot worse in the common route.

>Routes:
Makina > Sachi > Yumiko > Amane = Michiru

>Girls:
Makina > Sachi = Yumiko > Amane > Michiru

It's in beta now so maybe 2-3 months if we are lucky.

If it's good shit, then yes.

then read sorcery jokers. It's good shit.

>Makina

I'm in the middle of common route and my impression so far is Amane = Makina > Michiru > Sachi > Yumiko

Look at this faggot, hating on the token loli.
you're right, she's shit

>Makina that high for anything.

>Routes
>Makina
No.

Makina's high up on daddy's dick.

So this is what shit taste is like...

You know I read the kanas automatically I thought it was translated, I was gonna ask what this was. Amazing, learning new letters is so amazing.

She's the funniest character, every scene she's in is great.

What's so bad about her route? It's definitely the better of the two "fugitive" routes.

So how come you haven't killed yourself yet? It's what grisaia made me feel like doing.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just not a retarded moebuta.

>What's so bad about her route?
Nothing interesting happens. The whole cat and mouse scenes towards the end was plain filler. Everything involving the mother was underwhelming. Her origin story was good and perhaps the ending. Everything inbetween was just mediocre.

I'm a patrician chuunifag, don't ever mistake me for a moebuta again Zasshu.

>Nothing interesting happens
That's Yumiko's route.

That's both.

I'm a lolicon!

user's a lolicon!

I guess. Most of the route takes place in the school and I thought all of that was great, but it is a letdown by the end. Yumiko's felt decidedly more boring, though. They even try to play off a scene of Yumiko comically messing up housework as something serious and dramatic.

Sachi's route was probably better overall but I still say Makina is the better character, she improved every scene she was in.

>Aoi Touma as Death and not the Devil
Shit game, it's like they know nothing about tarot.

Agreed. I do enjoy her character, which is why I only criticized the route, rather than her.

Also is it common in Japan to just carry around a Major Arcana deck or something? Where are they getting all of these cards from?
I mean, I have a Major Arcana deck, but I'm kinda unusual.

Tarot cards fall under the category of "foreign things Japs love to wank about" along with the English language and French culture.

To be fair, everyone loves Tarot.

what, you only carry around the major arcana? are you a total pleb?

The whole of Western Esotericism gets constantly used and referenced in Japanese media. Probably because its exotic to them?

However, it's gotten to the point where Japanese people consuming this stuff probably know more about it than westerners. The only people who'd otherwise know of this stuff are alternative new age types, wiccans, and goths.

Yeah, it's a Persona deck

>JB's h-scene in Labyrinth is a make-believe school nurse scenario

F U C K

JB being his guardian is a huge part of the appeal, why would they take that away?

>not having an actual Rider-Waite deck
utter

pleb

Looks ugly.

I'd say their knowledge of it is pretty cursory, like most people they like it because it sounds mysterious and cool, with the added benefit of being foreign.

Personally I have both. I use them to play Tarot. It's funnier than I expected it to be back in high school.

Truly the deepest vn of them all

JB is my favorite character in the trilogy but fuck she gets the short end of the stick, especially at the end.

yuuma a cuck

why is grisaia so good lads

Amane is funny but her backstory is shit and her route is boring. The drama near the end is so manufactured.

Aquaplus never plays fair.
They'll always give you the standard power of friendship, hopeful 11th hour superpower, then do a sacrifice, then reverse the sacrifice giving you hope again, and then force through a bittersweet ending by reversing it again.

And then they give you hope again and imply things will continue in a sequel. We better not have to wait for a decade this time though.

>syringes
i feel physical pain reading this

How else do you think you take heroin? It has to be with a needle.

Are you twelve? Needles are a non-issue unless you're getting a spinal tap.

mouth to mouth with your favourite waifu

Well there is the option to not take heroin.

>he doesn't take heroin

I want the EOPs to leave.

If you don't take hardcore drugs I'm really not sure what you're doing here.

Grisaia thread?

>reminder that SukiSuki is never coming out in English

Mitcher thread.

I just finished reading Virtue's Last Reward.
What a piece of shit.

why does mitcher get so many spin off games

>read a post yesterday about VN related dreams
>dream about fucking Chizuru
I don't even like her that much

but tsujidou fandisc will right

>best girl gets spin-off games and wins the Yuujibowl
gee I don't know

WILL IT

Is it gay if my cat(male) watches me masturbate to anime girls?

She got one

sticky sticky fur

>best design
>worst voice

Shame.

I hope to one day find another VN along the lines of Amanes route, Hatchet, and Survivorman. That shit is my jam.