/rsg/ Runescape general

Slags edition.

previous thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,91,65978797
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/stalker-creatures--runescapes-birthday?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>2018's Year Ahead Video
youtube.com/watch?v=k-tYcYJEknQ
>2018's Year Ahead Dev Q&A
youtube.com/watch?v=olccC9ACA30

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dzxqwm.zip
exhentai.org/s/9ac509968f/647479-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are their knees so skinny and weird?

could pass as actual fappable material

Is the lack of bellybutton still not fixed?

page nine but good afternoon my anons

Morning.

can i get some threadly doings?
i just finished up my dailys myself might go fishing now

Hey guys, can anyone suggest me something chill to make money with? I just got out of class so I'm about to smoke some of the devil's lettuce and want something to chill out to and make some dosh while I'm at it, I have base 80s pretty much besides cooking and I'm not really looking to spam bosses at the moment and I'm also burnt out with slayer as I just dinged 102 last night

divination is the thing for you my guy
or maybe priff thieving but im not sure what the gp/h there actually is

I grinded my thieving up for just such an occasion, I might give it a try just for the afk value of it, thank you my friend

Getting last req for quest cape.

I'm so glad I can do Hefin Agility without having to move my mouse.

which req?

A few skills.

Stop picking on her.

give me a fang bitch

fangs mm?
UwU
are you sure you arent just looking for a venomous succ~! OwO

>2017+1
>still doing poverty spider

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT HEEEEELLLLPPPPP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why would a pink tortoise feel the need to use a flashy chrome revolver?

We're all gonna make it, bros

tfw several 120s but no 200ms
I want to get some easy shit like cooking but I also like getting virtual levels in things that aren't 120

Soon(TM)

maybe go for invention since
>150
and the different xp for 99/120 so i think by the time its 150 your probably already nearly 200m

Soon™

I wish RuneScape's artstyle was intact. It's worse than TF2 with all these retards running around in beachwear, casual clothing and intentionally retarded combination shit like the snowman and ogre outfits.

>TF2
Are you 12?

post 'em

>implying I get those emails
Gained 282m xp, 21 levels, and did all the quests released.

good work user

>soul obelisk in menaphos
>nomad protects the soul obelisk in soul wars

Are there 2 soul obelisks?

>It's worse than TF2
Is that the best analogy you can come up with?
Usually people go with Maple Story, which is supposedly the king of silly overrides.

Makes me feel lame for only getting the last few quests after the turn of the year.
Not an ironman btw

Does rs3 still pretty much require you to pay to play? I only tried it a few years ago but quit immediately when I saw the "f2p" model.

runegame is an old game
the f2p is fine if you dont intend to invest all your time into it
and the fortnightly grind to pay for bonds with gp is worth it for those who do

They've released more to the f2p demo game recently, like the entirety of fletching and some more areas. Not sure if they plan to release more any time soon, but it's not the exact same limits they've had for fuck knows how long beforehand.

And like the other guy said, you can buy membership off other players with in game money through bonds. It's pretty easy to make what, 18m, in the 14 days they last for.

I know bonds in osrs is fairly easy to get, but I thought it was way harder in rs3, guess I was wrong. What's the main way to farm gold in rs3?

the inital bond grind might seem extreme if starting in f2p but its really quite easy to afford once in memberland
as for the comparison to osrs bonds its just inflation of gp they are equally* easy/tedious to grind for

>What's the main way to farm gold in rs3?
if f2p probably still fletching although there are alternatives
members will mostly boss/slay for money
theres also plenty of easy money dailys to do which can pay for bonds usually(not sure at current value)

i thought nomad made his based on oreb's design

I have no idea how rs3 works, can I sit at GE and trade all day? That's how I made money in osrs, mainly trading runes and food

>What's the main way to farm gold in rs3?
Bossing, for large amounts. They actually managed to make bossing consistently more profitable than even merching, outside of fringe cases such as player to player phat manipulation.
For just bond money, dailies like vis wax and shop runs. And/Or eventually invention machines at high levels.

If you're stuck in free to play, you're probably best off fletching or telegrabbing zam wines, for like 300-500k/h. Preferably while flipping resources on the GE every now and then.
No one really knows any faster way for f2pfag money making.

If you play long enough and have some kind of presence in a chat, someone will probably be around to help you finish off the initial bond grind. 18m is ALMOST throwaway money in the far end game.
Paying for 10m of that is reasonable to get a new player started if you look like you'll stick around.
Yes, that is somewhat viable if you have some money to start with.

Why the fuck did I get a "Your year" email in English AND in French? I don't fucking speak either of those languages.

What's the cool kid method of training summoning? I got some charms to blow for dxp.

save up charms for dxp
blow all your dosh on shards
forget to buy pouches
make whatever the calculator tells you to
note everything and use "the taverly meathod" with a portable deposit box

Are you not speaking English RIGHT THERE IN YOUR POST???

>speaking
its text though, just because im literate dosnt make me not a mute

That doesn't make any sense, user.

What made runegame so dead
Where did jagex go so wrong

dead is relative, if i ever get around to making my runegame clone i would be amazing if i can keep a half dozen players
besides which its not objectively wrong even if you would like more players active or otherwise

It's true; but I would say Runegame is dead cause it's just so, so massive with so much dead content and empty areas.

well a problem jagdad faces is that players optimize every click to be more efficient and not being a stern father jagdad started giving us things closer and closer together its very much the same problem where people think gamers make the best game designers when in truth designers make the best designers not to say i approve of china making them remove the wilderness or any other such blind corporate descisions

addendum; i am quite hopeful that deep sea fishing and its sailfish might bring fishers of varied levels together without everyone standing in one spot on top of each other like the often overcrowded living rock caverns

it won't

even if it did it would likely result in other areas being siphoned of players and leading to more seemingly dead areas
balance can be hard

Could you rephrase that so it's not all one run on sentence, please?
At least in game people use line breaks to make up for lack of formatting

well a problem jagdad faces is that players optimize every click to be more efficient, not being a stern father jagdad started giving us things closer and closer together

its very much the same problem where people think gamers make the best game designers when in truth designers make the best designers
not to say i approve of china making them remove the wilderness or any other such blind corporate descisions

tl:dr areas only seem dead because jagex cant say no to 'muh efficiency' (which is not an uncommon problem for mmos)

What's the fastest way to get an item from level 10 to 15 for equipment separator?
Got like 65k item exp per hour at abyssal demons - can I do better elsewhere?

i recall hearing that qbd was good item xp when invention was still new but otherwise i think youre about as good as youre getting

my.mixtape.moe/dzxqwm.zip
RS MIDI music.
File dates say 2009 but I remember being told it's only up to some time in 2008.

If you want to try alternative soundfonts, I can certainly recommend BASSMIDI as a driver.
But the only one I found that I like is like 2GB in size, 'Colossus HSB', and that's too large for me to upload right now.

I forgot I can speak English.

My question is this: why the fuck did Jagex think that I can speak both English and French?

absolutely based, thank you.

Every single time I go to the rs website on my phone it's in french by default. I don't know why it does this. Nothing else on my phone is, or has ever been, french, and I don't speak it. Not sure what it is with Jagex & french.

Mass email mismanagement. It's happened to a bunch of people.

clue update NOW

Soon™

but... but... i want it now

Telos is nearly 100m/hour so it doesn't actually take that long

We all do.

Shattered worlds is the best

describe rs3 in 2018 if osrs wasn't created in 2013

hard mode: it would have the same player average as today

More mtx and more manpower spent into rs3.

i've hit peak fashionscape

No you haven't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i know :v(

kys zaroscuck

Reminder that Seren is the best god.

Fuck you.

why does all animecore look so bad

no u

>animecore
You just answered your own question

Because they relied too much on textures and did not actually model in much of the details.
exhentai.org/s/9ac509968f/647479-18

Oops. Ignore that.

I thought jewgex's business model was to hire too many artists for cosmetics and other mtx compared to other positions.

that's been the case since forever though, even when rs2 came out 80% of the map was shit people either never used or used once for a quest.

like who the fuck actually played gnomeball?

Runescape doujins when?

Jamflex probably rushed things.

Gnomeball was the shit in rs classic, m8

t. zamonigger

Everyone knows badnose is best god

Oh you mean that dead guy? Yeah I like to go to his corpse every now and then to laugh at it.

I just discovered paying for floors

I'm glad neo-rs is true to itself in making every skill afkable.

you may have noticed I said "rs2".

Feelsgoodman

Now buy all t92s and unlock the other two t99 prayers.

When I finish Uni and spend like a month looking for a job.

feels dead man